Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Threesome 2

"The unexpected threesome results in proper attention for the guest"

15
6 Comments 6
42.3k Views 42.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story


I am lying back on the bed, sweaty, a bit out of breath and my thoughts all over the place. Wow is the usual expression I think for these things.

My wife is cuddling up to me. “How is my boy?” She asks with a naughty look in her eyes.

“I’m very good thank you”.

Laura grabs a towel and places it between her legs. Getting up off the bed with a small giggle she declares that she needs to clean up a bit and that she will be right back. I turn to look at my wife. So, she says, are you ready for round two? I don’t say anything but just smile.

“Boy, somebody here looks like the cat that ate the cheese and all”

“Honey, to get this smile off my face in the next ten years will take some effort. That was so good”

Her hands are slowly moving across my chest and she smells so right. If only it was possible to stop time right now. “I think I could handle a round two. I’ll certainly make the effort”

“Ah, such self sacrifice from my man! Always ready to do his duty”

“I suppose it’s why you love me so much sweetie. Always putting the needs of the world’s women before my own. It’s not easy, but somebody has got to do it.”

“Uhuh...”

From the bathroom comes the sound of a running tap and a soft singing voice. Looks like somebody else enjoyed it as well, my wife says. It sure does, I think.

I wonder what is going to happen next and then wonder why I am wondering so much and not just focus on all the breasts around me. I laugh out loud. A question mark appears on my wife’s face.

“Something you want to share with the group?”

“I am just a bit taken by surprise. No pun intended” I laughingly reply.

The bathroom door opens and Laura walks out in my wife’s bathrobe.

“I need another drink. You guys want another glass of wine?”

I sit up and reply that I will go and get the drinks.


“What a gentleman” Laura laughs. “Well, here’s my glass stud. Please make sure you return it to me filled with some proper wine. Not that cheap Barolo crap you were using to get me drunk”

“Aye” I say “Now that she has had her fun the attitude comes out”


“I think she is asking for trouble” my wife adds. The smile from Laura tells me she wouldn’t mind a bit of trouble. No matter how we would fill in that trouble.

I walk to the kitchen and open another bottle of wine and get myself a glass of water. I’m old enough to know the effects of alcohol on my system and tonight is not the night for any major failures down there. I drink the water and get myself another glass of wine. Not for drinking, for show. I pick up the two glasses for the girls and walk back to the bedroom. They are lying on the bed talking. Very naked.

“Whoa” I say “If I could only get a webcam in here I could retire tomorrow”

“In your dreams mate” Laura exclaims. “Men, it’s never enough” my wife adds.

I hand them the wine and say I’ll be right back. I pick up my glass in the kitchen and return to the bedroom. Their wine glasses stand untouched on the bed site cabinet. Laura’s hand is slowly moving between my wife’s legs and they are kissing passionately. I sit down on the bed and move my wife’s legs further apart. I want to see everything. They don’t acknowledge me and seem to be in their own world. This makes the whole scene possibly even more exciting to me.

Laura is kissing my wife’s breasts, her fingers playfully tweaking the nipples in turn until grow hard. She sucks them, flicks them with her tongue. My wife moans and moves her hips. “please..” She says “please..”

Laura moves down and gently kisses the thighs, her fingers ever so carefully moving over my wife’s lower body. Then she places her mouth over my wife’s cunt and moves her tongue right there. I don’t do anything, I sit there and I watch.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

I am hard now, but I wait.

The sloppy noises tell me that what Laura is doing to my wife is having the intended effects. She wriggles, she moves and Laura licks her. Then carefully she inserts two fingers inside and finger fucks my wife. She keeps licking. She puts three fingers inside and is moving her head side to side faster now. My wife is moaning and grabbing her pillow with both hands.

“Come for me girl” Laura sighs “Come for me”

Then my wife arches her back gives a great shout and her legs close tightly around Laura’s head. She comes hard, very hard. After a good few seconds she pushes Laura’s head away and moans into her pillow. This is what I was waiting for. My wife loves to be fucked right after she comes through oral sex.

I put my hand on Laura’s back who is still watching my wife. She turns around to me and I kiss her on the lips. I can taste my wife on her lips. She forces her tongue into my mouth and we share a rough kiss. I put my hand between her legs and slide a finger in her slit. She moans than whispers “fuck her now”

I spread my wife’s legs and move myself in between. I spread her cunt open and move inside her. This is familiar. It is very good. She is tight and she looks at me with big eyes.

“Did you like it when she licked you”

“Oh yes. It was so good, so good. Did you like fucking her?”

“Oh yes, she is a good fuck, very good fuck”

Laura has moved next to my wife on the bed and smiles at me. Her hand is gently caressing the breasts.

I fuck my wife. I feel my hard cock move inside her. They kiss again. I fuck her harder. She moans.

Then I pull out and bury my face in her cunt. Still highly sensitive after Laura’s effort and she almost shoots through the ceiling. I sit up and smile. “Sensitive area?”

“Laura, in that drawer is a toy. I think somebody here might like that right now”

“Ooh, what do we have here?” She says and presents the large dildo we have used so many times.

I look at my wife and we share a look.

“I suppose we should be more thoughtful to our guest” I say

My wife nods in agreement and takes Laura’s arm and playfully starts pulling on it to try and move her to the center of the bed.

“Oh, I’m being kidnapped” she jokingly shouts and falls back on the bed. I turn her on her belly. She is gorgeous. Her skin is smooth and her ass is tight and oh so sexy. Beautifully curved. I am kissing her back and move my hands over her ass, her legs. She feels good to my hands, my fingers. I tell her I have fantasized so many times about such a moment. She sighs a bit and wiggles her ass. “It’s all yours tonight. Anything you want”

I kiss her ass and my hands spread her legs a bit more. Just enough to move my hand over her cunt. I cup her cunt in my hand and she gives a little moan. I slide a finger through her slit and she moves her ass up a bit. I grab the dildo and start it moving against her cunt. The tip just slightly parting her lips. “Do you want it? Do you want to be my slut tonight?”

“Yes, please, please”

I now move the dildo in slowly until it is almost in completely. She is moaning and squirming on the bed. I turn her around and spread her legs. My wife goes for her breasts with a surprising enthusiasm and starts to lick them aggressively. I am fucking Laura with the dildo. Laura is now rubbing her clit and dripping wet.

I push away her hand and start licking her. She tastes good and she is very wet. I am almost ramming the dildo into her cunt now. She moans harder and then comes. When she comes a loud scream comes out and she pushes me away, turning on her side. Her legs closed and pulled up.

I move over her and take the hair from her face. I kiss her on the forehead and say nothing. She looks up and gives me a small smile. My wife is lying against her back. Spoons in my bed.

I look at the clock. It’s only eleven. Good, I think, plenty of time. Plenty of time.


To be continued



 



 

Published 
Written by peterthegreat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments