Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Threesome - Part 3 of 4

"Paul's wife joins them for a hot bi threesome"

38
12 Comments 12
30.6k Views 30.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
Warningthisseries is fundamentallya bisexual (MMF) threesome story. If bisexuality makes you feel uncomfortable, you should probably stop reading now. Also, I have illustrated versions of these stories in PDF format for anyone who would like a visual to go along with the words. Just drop me a line at I hope you enjoy. M

*************************************************************

David flopped down on the bed next to me and let out a long sigh. "Thank you for letting me do that."

"Believe me, it was my pleasure." I chuckled. "God, David, where did you learn to suck cock like that?"

"Let’s just say yours wasn’t the first cock I’ve ever sucked and your wife wasn't the only one I was thinking about when I was jerking off in the bathroom."

David wasn’t the least bit feminine and it never once occurred to me that he might be bi. But then, I never thought of myself as the least bit bi either. Yet here I was, laying naked next to the man who just gave me one of the best blow jobs of my life.

"I’ve never been with a man before." I said.

"I kind of figured that. It’s OK. Relax. It doesn’t make you gay just because you let someone suck your cock. Just enjoy the experience for what it was."

As we laid there, I felt his movements and knew he was stroking his cock. "Can I ask you to do something else?"

"Man, you just caught me screwing your old lady in your own house, I think it’s safe to say you can ask me for pretty much anything at this point."

Thoughts of the two of them together fueled my courage. "Can I touch you... Your cock.. It’s just that I’ve never touched another guy before...and.. I... uh... I really think I'd like to suck your cock."

"God, Paul, I don’t want you to do anything you’re not comfortable with, but I honestly can’t think of anything I’d like more right now."

Rolling over on my side I slowly reached down to feel David’s cock. He jumped a little as my hand came to encircle his shaft. For the first time in my life I was touching another man's cock and it felt wonderful.

I couldn’t get over how different it was from my own cock. I reveled in the weighty feel of its thickness in my hand. How it could feel powerful, hard and velvety soft all at the same time. And the heat... his cock felt so hot it was almost searing to the touch as I began to stroke him.

On a whim, I surprised us both by leaning down and sucking and nibbling on his nipple. I could feel his hands shaking a little as he placed them on the back of my head and pressed his nipple into my mouth.

Releasing his cock, I ran my fingers along his shaft and down over his balls. He moaned softly and spread his legs a little wider opening himself up to my touch. Everything about him conveyed a hunger for what I was about to do. His hands played across my shoulders and through my hair as I slowly kissed, licked and sucked my way down to his cock.

A stirring of excitement ran through me. After so many years of monogamy, it had been a long time since someone was shaking with desire for me. I had what he wanted. My hands, my mouth, my body had the power to give him the pleasure he so clearly desired. I had a sense of empowerment... of being wanted in a way that I hadn’t felt in a very long time.

Slipping to the floor, I knelt between his legs and kissed the pulse points along his upper thigh. His cock was only inches from my face; the aroma of my wife's pussy clinging to his shaft. Reaching up, I took him by the hips and slid his body forward until it rested snugly against my chest. I wanted him to feel my presence between his legs as I rubbed his cock across my lips for the first time. I held him up and marveled at how much I wanted to do this for him.

Deliberately letting my breath blow warmly against his cock I looked across his body and said, "I’ve never done this before... I might not be very good at it."

Just as he started to say something, I enveloped his bulbous head in my mouth and his words were lost in an inaudible string of moans. It was throbbing and hard and almost alive against my tongue. I could taste and feel the slickness of his pre-cum. It mixed with my saliva. Within minutes, it was dripping down, lubricating my hand as it moved up and down his thick shaft. Following his example, I stroked him with one hand and fondled his heavy balls and between his legs with the other.

While I couldn’t take in any where near as much cock as he had, with each downward stroke a little more slid into my mouth, until my lips were stretched wide. I almost gagged a couple of times, but I didn't care. His hands were running across the my shoulders and the sides of head, gently but urgently guiding me into a rhythm up and down his cock. Soon I was working a steady fucking motion and I could feel his excitement building. The thought of making him cum had my cock stirring back to life.

Suddenly, his steady rhythm stumbled just a beat and I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. Looking across the room I saw Carol's reflection in the dresser mirror. She was standing in the doorway. Her white terry clothe robe open to the waist. One hand was openly fondling and pinching her nipple while the other was lost in the folds of the robe between her legs. She was standing, wide-eyed, watching us.... watching me as I sucked another man's cock.

My first instinct was to panic. I started to lift my head up but David held my mouth firmly on his cock and asked me, "Tell me the truth, Paul. What were you really thinking when you caught us tonight? I saw you jerking off. Did it excite you to see me fucking your wife?"

Lifting my mouth from his pulsing cock I told him, "It was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Knowing she was watching us I made an almost theatrical show of giving the head of his cock adoring, licking sucking kisses as I spoke. "All I could think about was how much I wish I could have seen your big cock sliding in and out of her... How hot she looked bent over begging you to fuck her." David let out an appreciative moan as I went on.

"Then, when you came in her, all I could think about was how much I wanted to fuck her and feel your hot cum on my cock." My heart was pounding. The truth of my words left me breathless. "I've never been so horny in all my life."

I slid my mouth up and down his shaft in one long deliberate stroke. "I never would have dreamed that just a little while later I'd be sucking her pussy juices off of your cock..." I lifted my head and turned towards her, "...or that she would be in the same room fingering her pussy while I did it."

Letting out a gasp, she yanked her hand from between her legs, and pulled her robe shut. Standing, I slowly walked crossed the room to where she stood, my semi-hard cock swaying before me. Her eyes showed fear and apprehension and she took a step backwards, pressing herself against the wall. I kissed her. She hesitated just a moment and then greedily sucked my tongue into her mouth. I knew she could taste David on my lips.

Her hands were folded across her chest and she resisted for just a moment as I pulled them apart, sliding her robe from her shoulders, and pressing myself against her.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

I could feel her wetness against my thigh.

Breaking the kiss she started to speak, "Paul, I'm so sorr...", but once again I covered her mouth with my lips. Taking each of her hands in mine, I raised them over her head. Holding them there, I slid my other hand down her body, across her swollen clit and dipped my fingers into her soaking wet pussy. Lifting up on her toes, she squirmed, but her protests were smothered by my mouth and soon turned to moans as I worked first two then three fingers into her. She sagged a little and began to hump herself against my hand.

Breaking my kiss, I released her hands and slipped my wet fingers from her pussy. Using her juices, I pinched and lubricated first one nipple then the other.

"Don't say it. Don't even think it. We can talk tomorrow. But, for now, all I want you to think about is this..." I bent and licked and sucked one nipple into my mouth "...and this..." turning and sucking the other. She moaned.

Kissing her once more, I walked her to the bed where David lay with cock in hand. "And this." She shuddered in my arms.

Standing between his legs, she stood looking down at his cock, but otherwise didn't move. Reaching both hands behind her, she sought out me out, only to find my cock still only semi-hard. "Are you sure about this?"

"Ohhhh, I'm very sure, but I may need a minute." In answer to her puzzled look, with a lump in my throat I added, "David gave me a blow job."

"Oh, my God, Paul. Here I was scared to death you'd find out what happened, only to come in here and find you in bed together. I can't believe you sucked his cock."

I flushed with embarrassment. "Let's not worry about it right now."

Giving my cock a squeeze, she said, "Oh, Baby, worried is the last thing I'm feeling right now." A knot of tension melted inside of me.

"And you!" Turning to David, she took his head in her hands. "First you fuck me and then you blow my husband? Why do I have the feeling it's a good thing that our daughter is off at college." She chuckled.

David's face broke out in a grin and I watched as she leaned forward and kissed another man for the first time in our married life. A long slow deep kiss.

Pushing David back on the bed, she straddled his hips, nestling her pussy against his cock. She looked so beautiful, smiling down on him, his cock jutting out from between her legs. Despite the bravado I showed my wife, I was shaking inside. The sight of her wet pussy squirming against his hard cock was incredible.

I pressed against her bare back and massaged her breast in both my hands. She rocked back and forth and moaned. "Oh God, this going to be good."

Slipping from my grasp, she leaned forward, dangling her breast above his face and brushing them across his lips. David was grinning from ear-to-ear, as he her pulled her breasts into his mouth, enveloping her firm nipples, first one, then the other.

My cock was beginning to harden in my hand. Reaching between their legs, I ran my fingers along his shaft and between her legs, over her pussy and ass and back down again. Her wetness was everywhere.

She squirmed and wiggled against his cock and I found my fingers once more sliding into her from behind. Lifting her ass, she pushed back against me, inviting my fingers deeper. But I knew it wasn't my fingers she really wanted. Slipping my fingers from her, I wrapped my hand around David's cock and began to rub and slap its bulbous head against her opening. His ass was lifting off the bed, sawing through my hand, and kissing her pussy lips over and over again.

"Oh, God... oh, god, Paul. He's going to fuck me, isn't he? He's really going to fuck me again.... Put him in... please.. Baby... fuck... give me his cock."

In one swift motion I pushed her ass down, impaling her on the full length of his dick. Her pussy lips spread wide and she virtually howled as he filled her. Pausing, she sat for just a second, just rocking and feeling his fullness insider her. "Ohhhh.... that feels soooo good. Thank you, Baby. Thank you for this beautiful cock."

Then lifting her hips, she began to move up and down his shaft. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be savoring its length as it moved inside her. David's hands ran up and down her back and mauled her ass. He moaned as I knelt between his legs and wrapped my hand around the base of his glistening cock.

The sounds of my normally quiet wife, filled the room. "Uhh... uhhh... fuck... fuck... uhh... fuck me, David." Her juices flowed over my hands as I played with his balls.

Within minutes their pace grew frantic. "Oh, God! Oh, God. I'm cumming Baby! I'm commmminggg! Oh God... Uhhh... Uhhh..."

He lay stiff beneath her, letting her grind and pump her pussy through one orgasm after another, while I milked his balls and whispered encouragements. "Fuck him babe. Fuck his big cock. Do it.... Cum on his dick... Cum on his dick for me."

She crested over and over again, her strength waning with each orgasm until, at last, she lay limp across his chest whimpering with pleasure.

He seemed content to just let his cock gently rock back and forth within her, until my fingers brushed across his ass hole. Moaning, he immediately gave his cock a forceful upward push and spread his legs wider.

Suddenly, I knew what he wanted... What he needed. The sheer desire to see him cum... to make him shoot his load into Carol was enough to overcome any reservations I might of otherwise had. I rubbed my already slick finger tips across his ass in time with his strokes. Soon he was rising off the bed, driving his cock into her once more. But not just into her, with each thrust he was pushing his ass against my probing fingers as well.

Feeling the rising change, Carol sat up once more. "Yeah! Do it David! Do it! Give it to me! I wanna feel it... I wanna feel you cumming.... Ugh... Fuck... Do it David... Cum for me."

And with that, I slipped my finger into David’s ass and he exploded. "Aaaaaa Aaaa Aaaa..... Aaaaaa..... I’m cumming!!!! Fuck.... Fuck..." His cock swelled. His balls contracted and convulsed and, for the second time in less than an hour, a river of his hot white cream flooded my wife’s cunt.

"Oh God, he’s doing it, Paul... He’s doing it! He’s fucking filling me... Oh, God... It feels soooo good... Oh God... Oh God....Do it David... Give it to me..."

Collapsing on him once again, her pussy slowed and then stopped as she laid quivering, letting him pump the last of his cum into her pussy. Their juices flowed from around his cock and covered my hand as I continue slowly working my finger in and out of his ass.

Even as their orgasm subsided, he continued to rock against my hand and moan with pleasure. Exhausted, Carol rolled off of him and sighed, "God, that was wonderful."

His cock slid free in a gushy rush and I immediately enveloped it with my mouth. "Oh God!"

Looking down, Carol placed her hand on the back of my head and ran her fingers through my hair as I endeavored to suck and lick him clean. But only a moment or two past before David breathlessly pushed me away.

"Stop. Stop... I can’t take any more. Fuck, that was incredible. Thank you.... Thank you both."

(Continued in Part 4)

Published 
Written by DMercator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments