Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Threesome

"Wife organises once in a lifetime threesome with best friend"

36
10 Comments 10
75.9k Views 75.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story

How lucky am I? That was the thought going through my head while stroking the particularly smooth and fit thighs of a long time friend while kissing my wife. Not one and the same person I would like to emphasize. I often say that my wife is not only the person I love more than anybody else but also my best friend. A key I believe to our great relationship for the past ten years. A relationship that has survived for so long because of a true commitment and real trust.

 

Many weeks away on business from my side with plenty of opportunity to play around and many weeks and months of trust from my wife. Trust I never once violated. Though if you would ask any of her friends they would not believe it. Not that I was blind, far from it, I just made a decision one day. The day I asked her to marry me.

 

But a man can fantasize after all. No harm in that. She made it clear that an open relationship was not something I should entertain thoughts of. Fair enough. Though she has never been naïve enough to presume I was not excited or attracted by other women and girls. Sometimes these things would pop in our sex life as small jokes. In the heat of the moment she would joke about one of her friends or our friends, just to see what my response would be. She would point out pretty girls while walking down the street and then ask me in bed if I thought they were sexy. Yes, I would reply, of course.



Sometimes she would ask what my fantasy was and I would truthfully reply it always involved her. I just don’t seem to have any outrageous fantasies. My fantasies always involve my wife. Just not only my wife.

 

Anyway, I told her one day that I would love her to be my sex slave for the day. She would have to do anything I told her to do. She laughed. Yes, I’m sure you would. Then came the day of my birthday and a gift card. The message stating that it was good for one day of complete sex slavery. To be used within one year, no monetary value attached to this offer. I also got something else, but I can’t seem to remember what that was. Funny how a man’s brain works isn’t it? Selective memory and all.

 

The card lay around for awhile as life got in the way, work got busy and there never seem to be the right mood or time. Finally after some months I brought up that the weekend might be a good day to cash in my card. Okay, she said. Good.


I asked her in the morning to dress in a short top and a nice white miniskirt. No underwear required obviously. It was good fun. We had sex, I made her strip we watched some porn together. All excellent fun for both of us. I got to boss her around and she got to be the slave girl. We had a good day.

 

At night in bed while we were fooling around in bed I said that I wanted to fantasize about a threesome. Aware that a real one would never happen I figured we could talk about it, fantasize together about who we would do the threesome with and what we would do. She laughed a bit and asked who I would want to join us?

I said that I was going to ask the same thing of her. Who of our friends or her friends would she not mind sharing a bed with? We played around a bit with neither of us wanting to play our cards to soon. Not surprisingly I was the one to cave in first.


I would not mind inviting Laura over to join us for some fun. I thought you would say that she said. I like her too. We had known Laura for some ten years as well. She was maybe a few years younger than my wife, quite petite and very fit. She was totally my type before I fell for my wife. Who really wasn’t my type at all when I met her. Funny that.

Laura was slim and had as far I was concerned a perfect ass. Her ass was fit, curved and not too big. She smelled nice and she had figured in plenty scenarios in my head not suitable for the under 18s. My wife knew I found her attractive and it was no secret.

We had great sex that night and great fun. That was the last I thought about it. It was just a really great day.

Fast forward a few months ahead and I get an email from my wife that Laura and her long time boyfriend want to come over for dinner the following Saturday and if that is okay with me. I send an email back that it is fine with me. We meet up once every few months for drinks or dinner and have a good gossip. Nothing special about it.

Earlier today we did the shopping and decided to keep it simple and make our own pizzas for dinner at night and bought some wine and beers. That way we didn’t have to slave in the kitchen but could spend time with our guests instead.

Just after seven the doorbell rings and I get to open it. It is Laura, she is on her own. She says that her boy friend had to finish a report for work and wants a quiet night. She is not keen to sit in silence all night and decided to come over anyway. We hug and kiss and I let her in.

As we all sit down to chat I ask if anybody wants something to drink. Everybody goes for the Barolo and I happily uncork the bottle and pour the drinks. For a short while the talk is the usual among friends. How is work, where did you go on holiday and who is splitting up or getting married or pregnant? We are all relaxed and the bottle does not last long. It’s why wine racks hold six bottles at least.

In the kitchen I start to put things together to create a good pizza. While I am happily chopping away at the mushrooms my wife comes into the kitchen hugs me from behind. I love you, she whispers in my ear. I turn around and say I love her too. Giving a playful squeeze of her ass and then kiss her full on the mouth. Hey, we have a guest! She protests without much conviction. So, I say, we could always ask her to join in. Hey buddy, don’t push it, is the quick reply. We kiss again.

Actually, she says and smiles, still having her arms around me. She is warm and sexy. Actually, she smiles again; I think I have a surprise for you. What, I say, another fantasy session tonight? No, not a fantasy session, she says, more serious now. If you really want it she will stay with us tonight and we can make that fantasy into something real. She looks a bit scared, unsure and nervous. It is why I know she is not making a joke to see how I will respond. She is serious now. I can see her wondering if she did something wrong. Me, I’m just shell shocked and not sure how my tongue works anymore.

Only if you really want it, she says. Only if you really are okay with it, I reply. I don’t want to mess up what we have.

I am sure

Okay

Okay

Just one thing she tells me as we look each other in the eyes. You can’t come in her. You have to come inside of me. It is just for us. Everything else is fine you can kiss her, fuck her and she can give you a blow job but you have to come inside of me.

Okay, I reply, it will be my pleasure. What do we do now?

We just go back inside and you go up to her. I agreed with her that if it is a no we will never talk about this again and pretend it never happened. If it is a yes you sit down next to her and put your arm around her. This is new to her as well, so we are all nervous and a bit scared.

Okay, I say again, okay.

When I walk back into the living room Laura is sitting on the couch looking at the DVD collection on the shelf next to her. I walk over with her glass of wine hand it to her and sit down. She looks at me, smiles.

milfmolly05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
milfmolly05

I put my arm around her and pull her close. We sit back. I turn her face to me and place my lips on hers. It is a careful kiss, a slow kiss. She pulls back and looks at me, we kiss again. I love the way she kisses. She is sexy and she tastes great. I can feel myself grow hard in seconds. Then my wife comes back into the living room.

I see you guys started without me already. Any place for me in the fun?

I get up from the couch and grab my wife. I kiss her hard on the lips and pull her close. She feels how excited I am already.

Easy tiger, why don’t you just sit in your chair here and try to calm down a bit.

As I sit down my wife walks over to the couch and grabs Laura’s hand. She pulls her up on her feet and they look at each other and smile. Thank you for coming over my wife tells her. Then they kiss. It is a hesitant kiss at first. They stand apart a bit. Then Laura pulls her close and they really kiss, passionately. My wife moves her hands under the top of Laura and they explore her back. Laura moans and moves her body into my wife’s.

My jeans are getting really too tight now and I get up to remove them. They look at me and smile. Laura says that it looks like I am up for it. You want to go first asks my wife and Laura nods. She pushes me back in the chair and smiles. Her hands are on my legs, moving up and down. Then she grabs my shorts and pulls them down. I lift my ass to help out. Without any hesitation Laura takes my cock in her mouth. She takes it in all the way and moans. It feels amazing. Her tongue is moving around the head, she makes all the right noises.



Is she good, asks my wife. Yes, I reply, very good. My wife smiles and kisses me long and intensely.

Please undress yourself I ask her and she steps away. While Laura is sucking my cock my wife strips for me. She kicks off her shoes. Up the shaft it goes. She takes off her top, revealing that lacy bra I like so much. Flick of the tongue right under the head. I moan. She takes off her trousers and quickly her bra. She wears only that thong now. The red one. It is why the bra came off so quickly I think. They didn’t match. Funny how the brain works.

Laura is using her hands now and looking at my wife. She gives a little moan and says that she likes what she sees. She turns to me and tells me I taste good.

But, your wife won’t let me finish. She’s keeping the best bit for herself, the naughty girl.

I want to see you naked I tell my wife. She takes off her thong. She looks good naked. She is pretty, slim and she always excites me. She does now.

How come I am the only naked around here she says. Laura, why don’t you come here and strip for us?

I take off my shirt while Laura gives my cock a playful flick of her finger and says “see you later buddy”. She walks to the middle of the room and keeps her back to us. My wife drags me to the couch and we sit there naked, excited. I put my arm around my wife and tell Laura we are waiting.

Laura is wearing red top and black tight trousers with high heeled shoes. She slowly sways her hips and pulls off the top over head. She also wears a lacy bra.

Before you take off your trousers I want you to take off your bra first I tell her. I want to see your breasts.

She gives a bit of a giggle and removes the bra. Her breasts are truly beautiful. They are not enormous but firm, round with small nipples. Hard nipples I notice. I grow that much harder in an instant. My wife is looking at me, not Laura.

You really fancy her, don’t you? I am surprised how much you are excited by her.

She is teasing now.

Laura has kicked off her shoes and is now undoing the trousers. As she takes them off her ass is right there in front of me. This is surreal after all those fantasies. Her ass is tight and smooth. She has no thong to remove and as she bends over I can see her slit. It is obvious that sucking my cock and playing around with us has had an effect on her already. She is wet. I want her madly.

Laura turns around and kneels before my wife. I want to taste your cunt she says and my wife opens her legs. Laura kisses her thighs, her stomach and her hands move slowly over my wife’s body. One finger moves across my wife’s lips then gently finds the opening and moves inside my wife. She moans and slides down the couch a bit. I am watching.

Laura now moves her mouth over my wife’s cunt and start to lick her. Careful at first, then more intense and firm. I bend over to kiss my wife. I touch her breasts, take her nipples and pinch them. She gives another moan and smiles.

Laura looks up and asks if we should move this to the bedroom where we will all be more comfortable.

The three of us move to the bedroom and they push me down on the bed. I am harder than I can remember being ever before. Who do you want to fuck first my wife asks? I laugh and say that is not a fair question to ask of a man with his wife present.

Laura climbs on top of me and slowly I feel her wet cunt against my cock. Her lips open and she takes in my cock. She is tight and wet. She moans as I enter her and stops for a few seconds to feel the moment. I can’t believe this is happening. Her beautiful breasts are right in front of me and she is sitting on my cock. I smile at my wife.

Kiss her, I say. They kiss and Laura starts to move. I feel my cock slide up in her cunt, filling her. My wife kisses her then moves down and kisses her breasts. I tell my wife to sit on my face and keep playing with Laura. As she moves herself over me I relish the familiar taste of my wife’s cunt and how wet she is. My tongue has no problems exciting her more.

I can hear them moan, then giggle and laugh. They are kissing. Then whispering.


I mumble something and my wife hops off and turns around to face me. She laughs.


You shouldn’t talk with your mouth full you know.


Yeah yeah


What did you say?


I was asking what you girls were whispering about.


Ah, we were just wondering.


Wondering what?


Wondering if you want to come inside her or me, my wife says.


I thought there was a rule? I reply


Not anymore


Okay. I want to come inside Laura. I want to fuck her doggy style and come inside her.

Laura gets off me and turns around. Sticks her ass in the air and gives me a look that leaves little to the imagination.

I laugh and get up on my knees. Well, if you girls insist, I suppose it would be rude not to…

My wife is lying next to Laura on her back. Her hand is feeling her own cunt and she is smiling at Laura. I wonder how much planning and talking went into this.

I move up to Laura and open her up for my cock. I slide into her smoothly and quickly. She gives a proper scream and then moans. My wife rubs her clit now fast. I fuck Laura hard. I know I won’t last long now and she can feel my spasms as I come inside her. I come hard and long. I feel her cunt tighten around me, she has great muscle control. She milks me to the last drop and then pulls forward. I slip out of her and fall back on the bed, sweaty. Laura rolls on her back as well and puts two fingers up her cunt. They come out covered in cum and she licks it off.

My wife smiles at me and takes my cock in her mouth. She licks it clean and by the time she is done I am hard again.

Laura smiles. Ready for round two? She says.


To be continued

Published 
Written by peterthegreat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments