Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Have Fun Several Ways

"During my career in the Air Force I encounter many kinds of sex."

11
6 Comments 6
12.0k Views 12.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
You know, I really joined the Air Force in 1972 because I thought that I was going to be drafted and that meant the Army or the Marines. I was only a little fucker. Sure didn't want to be out in some jungle fighting other little fuckers. I wasn't so much a physical coward as a realist. Fighting wars just wasn't something I could be good at.

I had lost my virginity in a fumbling kind of way with my first girlfriend. She was a nerd like me. We both wore glasses, and when we took them off to make out we often missed the mark both in kissing and in fucking. I think we only had one good fuck where we both came. So that was pretty much my knowledge of sex. Not much to build on.

So, anyway, I joined the Air Force and actually, by the time I finished all of my training the war in Nam was pretty much over. Well, the best laid plans, etcetera.

So my first posting was to an air station in California, No need to name names. Found lots of good buddies there, and in the local town found lots of fine Latina maidens. They did found California, you know, the Spanish.

It was odd, 'cause every night in the barracks there seemed to be a lot of activity after lights. Lots of movement. Well, I was usually tired so it didn't affect me. But one night Jimmy, another little guy came over to my bunk. He had an odd grin on his face.

"After lights out, can I come over and talk to you," he said.

"Why not," I replied.

About 15 minutes after lights out, here came Jimmy. He sat on my bunk and asked an odd question. "Have you ever done anything with a guy before?" I wasn't quite sure what he meant. I came from a small town, and was often confused by what I thought were big city ways.

"Okay, I'm going to do something you might think a little strange, but go with it, okay?", he said. Whatever, he was a buddy. I had no worries. Then he reached under the sheet, found the opening in my skivvies, and took out my cock.

Now this was a little odd. Then he started rubbing it, and jacking it off. My cock didn't seem to mind, so what the hell. Let's see where this goes.

He took out his own cock and tried to make me hold it. That I wouldn't do. So then he just grabbed his own dick with one hand and with the other held mine and he put his mouth on my cock, licking it, and getting it harder. I wasn't about to touch him, but I didn't seem to mind him sucking on my dick.

So this went on for about 15 minutes, when I couldn't take the tingling anymore and shot my wad in his mouth. That seemed to please him, cause his own cock started shooting cum out. It hit me on my bare chest. "What the fuck, Jimmy, clean that shit off." And he did, with his tongue. Well that was interesting, but I was tired so I told him to get his ass to bed.

After that, he wanted to come over every night, but I didn't really want that too much, so I said no. But we stayed buddies.

Well, I was posted there for a year, and I started heading into town every weekend, unless I had duty in HQ. Most of the time I just went to a bar or Mexican restaurant. Sometimes Jimmy or another buddy would come along, but usually I was alone.

That was how I met Consuela. She was a waitress at a Taqueria. She was always sweet when I came in, so I always left a nice tip. Sometimes, when it was slow, she would even stop by and chat for a few minutes.

She was adorable. I was small, but she was petite. She had very black, raven colored hair that she kept up in a bun. I'm not sure if she had ever cut it. And she wore a Mexican style uniform, embroidered blouse, and a wide, colorfully patterned skirt. I could see she had sweet tits, because the blouse was so low-cut. The boss must have thought it was good for business.

So finally, after going there for weeks, I gathered the courage and asked her to the movies one evening when she wasn't working. She smiled broadly and asked what had taken me so long. She had beautiful, white teeth, and her smile was promising.

Several days later we did go out for a movie, and it wasn't much, but the company was wonderful. We laughed and had a great time. We were both over 18 so she didn't live with her family anymore. In fact, she had an apartment behind the Taqueria. So, small town, everything within walking distance, I took her home after the movie.

Then the awkward time at her door. At least for me. Not for her. She grabbed my cheeks and started giving me the best kisses I had ever imagined. I tried to give what I got, and I guess it was alright, 'cause she took me into her room. She was laughing and enjoying herself like a young girl should, and my cock was getting harder and harder.

She pushed me down on the sofa and started taking my clothes off. Shit! I joined in, doing the same to her. She seemed in such a hurry. "I haven't had any cock for weeks, not since my boyfriend broke it up," she said. All the better for me, I thought. She climbed up on me and slid a greasy pussy down my throbbing cock, and she started to fuck me, so I fucked back.

Motherfuck, that felt good. We both came in a few minutes, then I flipped her over and fucked her again. That was the night I learned how to really screw a real woman, and she definitely appreciated it.

For the rest of my time at that post we always spent our free time together. But, I must admit, when she wasn't free I would let Jimmy get a taste of my cock. I think I was a little addicted to sex by now.

Well, all good things, etcetera. I was posted to a base in Florida.

bigboobies_Andra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bigboobies_Andra

Consuela gave a going away fuck and then said, "It's been good, but my Father wants me to marry a Latino." Shit, I thought, then, oh well, more pussy in the sea, etcetera. Jimmy was posted to Alaska. Funny.

At my new base I again found some good buddies; I even saw a few I had gone through basic training with. It was like old times.

One night, I was walking back from the dayroom with Brad, one of my fellow basic trainees. He was walking awfully close, for some reason. Then, he put his hand in mine. Now, as I said, I wasn't a physical coward, so I wasn't scared, but I was curious. "What's up, man," I said.

Brad had always seemed a little different. More neat and conscientious about his appearance. We had sometimes teased him about it. But I liked him. His values seemed right and proper to me, so I wasn't having a real cow right now.

"Can we walk over to the motor pool, for a while?", he asked. I said sure, and he squeezed my hand. Whatever. He wasn't going to mug me.

Well, we couldn't really get into the motor pool. It was always locked up after working hours. So Brad slowly pushed me up against the chain-link fence and started to kiss me. No way, Jose. That I wasn't into. I loved the taste of a woman's breath and lips, but had no urge to try it with a man.

He seemed so disappointed that I said, "Wait a second." I took out my cock, still soft, put his hand on it, and he eagerly began making it hard. He used his other hand to take out his own, but I wouldn't touch it. "Just suck me off, Brad, that's it dude." So he got down on his knees and started blowing me. I must admit, he had had practice. It was a fine blow-job.

And all the while he was sucking and licking and playing with my balls with his left hand, he was jacking off his dick with the right hand. "You can eat my cum, Brad, but don't fucking cum on me, okay?" He nodded as he continued the blow-job. Then he shot his wad on the ground between my legs, so I came in his mouth. I must admit, he sucked me dry, and gave me a smile afterward.

After that, Brad was always giving me the eye, so I had to tell him one day "Listen, Brad, I can take a cocksucking with the best of them, but I am really into pussy." He seemed downcast for a few days, then, I think he found some other guys who were more into his style.

As for me, I decided the last way I got pussy worked so well I would try it again. So I started going to a little Mom and Pop pizza place down near the beach. There were several local girls working there, and they all looked promising. This was Florida, so it seemed everyone was blond and tan. That worked for me.

There was Eva, small and perky, and blond. There was Cindy, strawberry blond and chesty. There was Nicole, short blond bob and perky tits. They were all delectable, and for a new sex fiend, they were drawing me in like a fisherman pulls in a bass.

I first dated Eva. She was so perky she drained me. After we fucked for a whole night once, her cumming about 15 times and me only three, I decided to try another one, after all Eva and I fucked for several weeks, and I think she was tired of me anyway.

So, I placed my sights on Cindy with the luscious boobs. She was at first reluctant, thinking I was still dating Eva, but we cleared that up in a few minutes and she agreed to give me a try. We had a good time the first night, and honestly, I'm damned sure that Eva had told her a few things, because she made it clear what she wanted that first date. A good fuck.

At her place we stripped slowly to savor the moment, and she grinned when she saw my eight inches on my little body. And I grinned when I saw her 36 DD tits. That's where I went first, for the breasts. I was sucking, licking and finally told her, "First I fuck your tits, then my cock will ride your pussy as long as you want." She was more than game.

Wow. That was my first, and still the best, tit-fucking I ever had. She smashed them tightly around my cock and I fucked, and she licked the head, until I came all over her face and on her boobs. She scooped up what she could and licked around her mouth with that grin of a true cum eater. I found a washcloth and cleaned up the rest.

Then, I gave her the pussy fucking I had promised. And she really dug doggie style. I think it hit her G spot better that way. I gave her what I had promised. I fucked her until she begged me to stop, she was so pussy bruised and tired. Good ending to a good date.

I then tried Nicole, but for whatever reason she wasn't interested.

Finally, I was being transferred again. This was my chance to give a buddy a break. I asked Brad to go to a fast food place the night before I was to ship out. We had some burger and fries, talked of basic training, and our service here at this base. Then I said, "I need to use the restroom, do you?"

He looked at me quizzically and then said, "Yep, need to piss."

We went into the restroom, took the handicapped stall, and I told him to take off his pants. He did. And I did too. Then I had him sit on the toilet and said, "Give me the best blow-job you got." He did. He sucked his little heart out. After he made me cum, and he shot his wad in the toilet, I thought I'd give him a little extra.

"Spread your legs, Brad," I said. He did and with my now softened prick I gave him a golden shower right on his cock. He laughed, got hard again, and jacked off in about a minute, still wet from my piss.

That was my fun in the Air Force.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments