Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Met At The Nudist Beach

"Two women meet at a nudist beach and become very good friends."

31
10 Comments 10
12.4k Views 12.4k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story about two women meeting at a nudist beach. <p> [ADVERT] </p>One is inexperienced with other women."

 

I am a woman in her mid-twenties and live with my partner, as lesbians, although we are both bisexual. One of our favourite pastimes is going to nudist beaches or other nudist venues.

I had a day off work as a day in lieu of travelling time. It is a system that rewards early or late starts when I am required to leave or return home very early/ late to fly to my destination rather than be paid a penalty rate. I rather enjoy it as it allows me to have a day off during a working week.

I had no need to do anything so I went to one of my favourite nudist beaches. When I arrived there were a few men already on the beach. This was not unusual as many gay men frequent the beach as well. I was the only woman. I recognised a few of the guys as they are regulars at the beach. We give each other a wave but don’t normally converse unless we meet in the water when swimming. I always feel comfortable and safe naked when they are around.

I had been on the sand for a while when another girl arrived and obviously stood to survey the beach to see if she recognised anybody. It seems she didn’t see anybody and she came over and asked would I mind if she could join me.

“I don’t feel really comfortable on my own yet. I am fairly new at this,” She told me.

I told her to make herself comfortable and Introduced myself.

“Hi, I am Jan to my friends,” I began.

“Hi, I am Suzanne. Call me Sue. I assume you don’t mind me calling you Jan?”

“No, I would rather Jan than Janice, it is a bit too formal for me.”

Sue then removed her gown and bikini which one wears between the car park and the beach and made herself comfortable.

I looked her over to see how well tanned she was having said she was ‘new at this’. I wasn’t sure if she was a new nudist or new to our beach.

She had a few tan lines that were evidence of her not being a nudist for long. She had shaved but it had been a while since she tidied it up as there was some evidence of stubble beginning to show.

“Do you come here often?” Sue asked

“As often as I can. Usually at weekends with my girlfriend or one of our boys,” I replied.

“Are you married?” She asked.

“NO way,” I replied. “I am anything but. I live with my girlfriend and we have what we would call 'friends with benefits'. We are all bi.”

“That’s interesting. I used to have a boyfriend and I found out I was not the only girl in his life, so now I am alone, so to speak. I thought I might find a new mate here that also enjoys my love of the beach but it seems most of the regulars are too old or gay so I haven’t had much luck,” she said as she laughed nervously.

“What do you do for a living?” I asked.

“I am a receptionist for a dentist. He has a day off a week as he works Saturdays, so I make the most of it by coming here.” Sue told me.

“And you?” she asked.

“I work in HR with a reasonably big firm,” I replied.

“How do you get a day off then?”

I explained a little of my occupation and the travelling aspects which she was quite interested in.

Then we lay quietly.

After about half an hour Sue said, “I am getting a bit hot, I am going in for a swim. Would you like to join me?”

“Sure,” I replied.

We both stood up brushed the sand off and then walked to the water's edge.

As we stood there getting our feet wet before diving in, one of the guys came out and said, “HI, how's things with you today?”

I replied, “I am well thank you, and yourself?”

“I am a bit jangled. I had a heavy night last night, one of my friends is in town and we overdid a bit of everything. I am a bit headachy and sore this morning,” he said then walked on.

Sue said, “He didn’t leave much to the imagination, did he? I was impressed when I saw him coming out of the water even after the cold water he seems to be well hung. But alas, he likes boys rather than girls it seems.”

I laughed and said “This is the wrong place to be looking for a lover. Most guys are gay here. You need to be at the beach on the other side, there are more families and a few straight men use that beach rather than this one. I like it here because I am not pestered by kids racing around and throwing sand etcetera. Maybe you should try the other beach.”

“Thanks for the advice,” Sue said.

“Weekends are the best, there are more single guys there then, and a few girls, if you are that way inclined,” I replied.

“Girls, ” Sue said. “Do you play those games as well?”

I laughed. “Yes, I butter my bread on both sides, as they say. I am not averse to spending some time with another girl. How about you?”

“I had a few touching sessions at college with a couple of other girls but nothing serious. I always wondered what they saw in being with another girl.”

“Then go no further. If you are interested I may be able to introduce you to the pleasures of being with another woman myself.”

Then I dived into the water leaving Sue to digest my revelation and/or invitation. I began to swim a few metres and then stood up. Sue suddenly appeared beside me.

“Are you sure?” She asked. Obviously replying to my earlier statement.

“The invitation is there, you can take it or leave it. I would have no problems showing you the ropes so to speak, not that I am into bondage, but the invitation is there if you would like to explore the other side, as you say.”

“I think I might be pleased I met you,” Sue replied. “OK, if you feel that I would be able to satisfy your needs I would be interested to see how far I could go.”

“The sky is the limit with me,” I replied. “I have been doing things like that for a while now. I started in my last year at school and have never stopped learning.”

“My God, I cannot believe my luck. When can we start?”

“If you have got nothing better to do, then we could go back to my place and we could begin with lesson one,” I replied. “I must admit I am liking what I am seeing and hope I might find it just as tasty.”

We were waist deep in the water and I put my hand on her pussy and gave it a bit of a rub. Sue did not remove my hand and did not move away.

“Lesson one completed,” I said. “I think we can safely proceed to lesson two. Come on, let's dry off and we can go back to my place.”

As we walked out of the water Sue took my hand. I noticed her nipples were now hard and her face slightly flushed and that wasn't suntanned.

We walked back to our towels and towelled off. We both replaced the gowns and bikinis we had worn to the beach. Sue was a little quiet and did not say anything until we were on the way back to the cars.

“I can't believe I am doing this. I have thought about other girls I have seen together and wondered if they were just friends or a bit more than that.”

“Consider yourself one of us now. I just hope that you will enjoy the introduction to the fun we can have together.”

We reached the car park I gave her my address and phone number which she immediately inputted to her phone and then her GPS.

“I am all set, let’s get moving,” Sue said.

“It's up to you now. If you don’t show within say fifteen minutes, I will know you have had second thoughts. If you are ready, I will be waiting,” I told her.

I got into the car and drove off wondering if she would have second thoughts. I got home, stripped off, and poured two glasses of wine. I would leave showering until Sue arrived. I had just finished pouring the last glass and the doorbell rang. It seems she hadn’t changed her mind. I was going to enjoy seducing Sue.

I opened the door and Sue was standing there with a big smile.

“You are going to get your wish with me. I can hardly wait.”

“I am so happy that you are here. We can spend some time getting to know each other and then we can enjoy doing what girls do best together.” I told her. “Come in and we can prepare for the event of a lifetime for you.”

“I thought I did that the night I lost my virginity, this sounds far more exciting.” She replied.

I led her into the lounge room.

“Let’s sit and have a drink, relax and get to know each other better. Then we can shower and get rid of all that salt. I like the salty taste but I think it best if our bodies are nice and smooth and clean.”

After the drink and a chat, I said, “Follow me and you can strip off and we can enjoy a nice shower together.”

We both went to my bedroom and she removed her costume and gown. Her body looked so inviting even with her shadow of pubic stubble. She had a great figure.

I stood and looked at her and said, “You have a beautiful figure, however, I think we should clean up that pubic stubble before we shower then you can give it a good rinse. What do you usually use, a razor or wax?”

“Usually a depilator which seems to do a reasonable job. It is a bit uncomfortable but it lasts longer. Now I am going to the beach more I will have to do a bit more maintenance..”

“I am going to suggest a shave this time as it will be quicker and not so uncomfortable when we are getting down to business.”

“OK. A razor, it is,” Sue replied.

“I can do it for you and we can become better acquainted as I complete the job. I often do this for my partner. We both do it for each other or get one of our boys to do it.”

“Boys?” She questioned.

“They are men really, our age but we refer to them as boys or guys. They certainly perform better than teenage boys I am sure. I haven't had a “boy” for a few years,” I said as I laughed.

I then had her sit in the chair we have in the bedroom which gets many uses. I then went and got the razor and some shaving cream, spread her legs and applied the cream and got a light lather.

“My God, I have never done anything like this before. I do it all myself which can be a bit of a chore getting to some of the more difficult parts. I used cream once and I got it in my vagina and it stung.”

“I know, I think we have all done that. I forgot once and slipped my finger into my girlfriend with some still on my finger and she nearly hit the roof. Then I put my mouth on her to cool it down and I got it on my lips and tongue. We will never do that again,” I told her.

We talked about what I was doing as I cleaned her up and in a short time, she was as smooth as a baby’s bottom. From the way she wriggled a bit as I got into the more intimate places, I could see she was pretty much a novice at having another girl do this for her. Then I kissed her lips. My first move on her.

“Oh God, that was nice,” she exclaimed.

“There will be a lot more where that came from,” I assured her. Then took her hand and lead her to the bathroom.

Before I got into the shower I turned and faced her and immediately kissed her as I kiss my partner. She responded perfectly and it seemed she liked it. Our bodies pressed together and her tongue slid into my mouth without any resistance.

“My first real kiss with another woman, not a girl,” she said. “I like it.”

“There will be many more where that came from,” I told her.

I took her hand and we entered the double shower recess which has two shower roses, We had them especially fitted so we could shower with a friend and enjoy the games we play under the shower. We often masturbate each other there, and two showers mean we both get the benefit of the water pouring over our bodies at the same time.

Within seconds, we were wet and wild. Sue could not contain herself and grabbed my vagina and slid a finger into me. As she did I took some shower gel and began to soap her breasts and shoulders and neck. She did the same and we stood there face to face madly soaping and rubbing every erotic zone on each others body. I could tell she was enjoying her activity with me.

I kissed her again with the water pouring over us. It felt great. Then she slid two fingers into me, it was spontaneous and without hesitation. I liked it.

I had my hands on her breasts and her finger continued to plough my vagina. It was a real touching session, nothing was in any way serious enough to bring on an orgasm.

After we had finished and washed the shower gel off we got out of the shower and we dried off.

“How often have you fingered another girl,” I asked as I finished towelling off.

“Not for years, I was still at college,” Sue said as she dropped the towel on the floor.

I returned to the bedroom and she followed and continued her story.

“I had a girlfriend at college and we used to masturbate each other after lectures, so it would be years. I hope you don’t mind I just could not restrain myself any longer. When you shaved me I got the real feeling like I needed to do something in return for you.”

“Well, you do it very well. I am glad that you know what it feels like when another girl touches you.”

“ I must admit I enjoyed it then but it has been a while. Lately though its only been my own hand,” she explained.

“You seem to know what to do, and do it well. How long have you been masturbating?” I asked her.

“I started in my mid-teens. I have had more boys than girls do that for me. We used to go parking with them and they would feel our tits and finger us. I would masturbate them. I had a pretty good reputation among the boys because I have long fingers and they like me doing it to them.

“How many guys have fucked you?” I asked.

“More than a few, but I did it more than a few times with a couple of them,” Sue replied.

“How old were you when you lost your virginity?” I asked.

“Seventeen.” She replied. “I had promised two twin boys they could do it to me. That was an experience I will never forget.”

“Twins?” I asked rather curious to hear how that would work.

Sue then started to recount her experiences with me. I sat back and listened to her.

“How many guys have you been with since?”

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

“A few,” She answered confidently.

“When I left school I played basketball with a local girls team and we trained at the same location as the local football team. A few of us got friendly with some of the guys on the football team and we would pair off and let them fuck us after training. Their coach took me aside one night and told me he was going to fuck me. I was impressed that he chose me."

She paused, then continued, "He much was older than me and I soon found out he really knew how to fuck. I enjoyed it with him more than any of the boys. After he came inside me and finished fucking me the first time, he told me I couldn’t do it with any of the boys any more, only him. He told me you are better than most of the other girls. I liked the way he did it too, but I was a bit concerned about him being married.”

“Selfish bastard,” I said.

“Some nights when there was no training he would ring me up to say he wanted a fuck. Then he would pick me up and take me somewhere and fuck me for a couple of hours. I knew he was married so I was letting a married man fuck me. I liked him and the way he did it with me so I overlooked the fact he had a wife and a baby. He and I would fuck a couple of times a week, it was good fun. Then after a couple of months, he got bored with me and found another girl with bigger tits. I missed him and what we did for a while.”

“Typical man,” I commented.

“Since then, I have been a little more selective and done it with some and not with others. I didn’t go back to the football guys after him. I had one office romance which like all office affairs ended badly. We got caught shagging on his office desk. Next day, it went around the office like wildfire. I resigned and left the same day.”

“Hell, that must have been really hard. What happened then?” I asked.

“It didn’t take me long to get another job. After that, I had a couple of one night stands before I got serious with a guy again. We met at a conference and he made no secret that he was married. It seems I am attracted to married men. He and I were in the same syndicate and somehow we just seemed to click and after dinner one night he asked me if he could come up to my room. It was obvious what he wanted… and so did I."

She continued, "We didn’t have any condoms and asked me if I was on the pill and I wasn’t. He asked me about my periods. Then he asked if I was certain about the dates and I said yes. Then he told me I should be safe. I really wanted to believe him. I knew he was married and if I got pregnant I would be on my own but I really wanted to do it with him. I took the risk."

She added, "I let him fuck me and I had a lovely time with him. He was experienced and he showed me a few ways that he fucks his wife and I loved it. We did it half the night and he stayed with me until before breakfast. He was so kind and gentle with me and I was more than happy to do it, knowing he was married. Fortunately, I didn’t get pregnant.”

“How long did that last?” I asked.

“About six months. We would meet at my place and just have sex for a couple of hours. When we started he used condoms. Then he began asking me to let him do it bareback which I did a couple of times, so I started to take pills. I was far happier then.”

“I thought every girl started on them when they left school,” I commented.

“One day I was out shopping and I accidentally met him, and his wife. That was a bit awkward, but it seems she had no idea he was fucking me. He had been fucking me for nearly six months before he told me his wife was pregnant. I said we had to end it. It was unlikely, but if he got me pregnant too, it would have been the end of the world for me. He didn’t want it to stop, and then told me he loved me. That really frightened me. When I had my next period I told him it was over.”

“That was not before time I reckon,” I said.

“I was sad that it ended, as I really liked him and doing it with him. It was naughty but nice. Forbidden fruit always tastes best. When he told me he loved me I knew it had to end. It was getting too serious.”

“Shit married men are real assholes,” I said

“Later I was sorry in a way because I liked him and I knew we would never do it again. I sort of felt a bit guilty too as I allowed him to cheat on his wife. If he had not told me he loved me I might have gone on with it for longer. He rang me a few months later and I said no. I have never seen or heard from him again,” Sue concluded.

I was now ready, to begin with Sue. We had both settled down and we’re obviously comfortable in each other’s company. Both of us had been touching ourselves and I knew I was ready to get into some good sex.

I stood up and offered her my hand. She took it and followed.

We went to my bedroom, pulled the cover back and I kissed her passionately. I felt her shiver with the excitement I could feel in her body.

“Ready?” I asked.

“ I can’t wait,” She replied.

“How do you want to start?” I asked.

“I will do anything you wish.” She replied.

I got on the bed and motioned for her to get up beside me. We would start with a kiss.

The kisses were passionate and my hand sought her nipples and as we kissed I squeezed one. She responded identically.

I could feel she was ready so I got on top and gently kissed her body down over each nipple to her belly button. Then I spread her legs wide and pressed my lips to the freshly manicured lips of her vagina.

Sue shivered as I pushed my tongue between the lips of her labia. I could taste the nectar she had produced when she told me her story. She was aroused. She smelled and tasted like a real woman. I loved the scent and taste of her.

Slowly I licked along her slit and took each lip of her labia between my lips. Her lips were just big enough for me to hold and rub them between my lips and rub them with my tongue. I alternately used my tongue to lick her slit up to her clit and then suck and rub it with my tongue. Then I returned to her labia. I looked up to her face once or twice but she had her head on the pillow and manipulating her nipples with her fingers. She was enjoying everything I was doing to her

I could feel her getting more and more animated and she began to shift her legs and her hips as I manipulated her clitoris. I was about to see and feel her cum.

She began to hump her pelvis as I increased the speed and pressure of my lathering the pink skin of her vagina and labia with my mouth. She became more and more animated and physical. She kept pulling her legs back exposing her vagina even more, for me to devour. I could see her tummy muscles tighten and relax as her body began to react to my stimulation.

Her legs began to shake as the sensation began to arouse her. Her pelvis was working in unison with each spasm and she was about to cum. She was pulling madly on each nipple. Her vagina began to pulsate, her asshole was puckering. She was cumming. She cried out each time my tongue licked her clit. There was nothing holding her back and she let it all out.

Sue’s orgasm had begun slowly and now soon at full strength. She began by humping her hips as I forced my mouth down on to her clit. My tongue was rubbing it like mad and she let out many screams and groans and I could feel the flood of juice coming down for me to devour. It was a little like male cum, warm and tasty. I could see it on the end of my tongue like ropes of cum but it was real cunt juice. Not a lot but enough to fill a soup spoon. I devoured each and every drop and licked her dry.

By now she had been bouncing around and my mouth was now wide open and covering her entire vagina. I was sucking on it as hard as I could. She had cum in a big way, and I had enjoyed every ounce of her love juices. She was a lot better than I had imagined. I took my head off her and looked up into her eyes, as I licked my lips.

“Oh God,” she exclaimed breathlessly.

“That was amazing. One of my best orgasms ever, thank you ever so much,” she exclaimed.

“Thank you,” I replied. “ I loved it too. You are really good,” I told her.

Sue lay on the bed shivering with the excitement of her orgasm. I climbed up beside her and put my arm over her and kissed the lobe of her ear. Having aroused another of her erogenous zones she wriggled and cuddled into me.

“Fuck me, that was amazing,” she said. ”I can’t ever remember cumming like that before. My clit is still tingling. I have never been sucked off that hard before either. I think I came twice,”

I kissed her again and her tongue was working overtime against mine. We were good together.

“I have never enjoyed anything like that with my clothes off ever,” She told me.

“Not even with the twins?” I questioned.

“No. They were good but they were just fucks. The married guy was as good as I have said. His cock was fatter and he knew what to do. I had some great orgasms with him, but nothing has equalled that one.”

“Let's have a break and then I can see how good you are at it,” I suggested.

We went back to the lounge room and I poured us another glass of wine. It tasted a little strange as I still had her cunt juice on my tongue. The second mouthful was better.

We talked about what we had just done and relived a couple of moments she had really enjoyed. I took a mental note in case we just happened to do it all again.

Twenty minutes later Sue said, “ I think I am ready to return your pleasure.”

I stood up and again took her hand and we kissed again. The feeling of our two naked bodies pressed against each other bought back all those erotic feelings and I knew I was ready, I hoped she was.

We went back to my bedroom and I lay down and she immediately lay on top of me and we ground our pussies together. Then she began to kiss me again and then did as I had done and began to kiss her way down my body.

When she got to my nipples I told her, “Bite them,” which she did gently. “Harder, harder, “ I begged as the first bite was not strong enough.

“I don’t want to hurt you,” she said.

“I will decide when that is. Bite them hard, really hard.”

As she rubbed each nipple between her teeth I again asked for her to bite them harder which she did and eventually I said…”That’s hard enough.”

She looked up at me and could see the smile of satisfaction on my face.

“Good girl,” I told her.

Then she moved down and kissed my belly button and then rubbing her finger in circles around it. Then she put a finger down and onto my vagina and removed some liquid and rubbed that around my belly button and then ran her tongue around it licking my juice off me.

“I like that,” I told her.

She didn’t reply and then moved down to my vagina and began to lick me as I had licked her. Then she used her fingers to open my lips and then squeeze my clitoris out of its sheath and then sucked it. I spread my legs even wider to give her total access to me there. It felt amazing.

For at least three or four minutes, she kept pressing her mouth down over my clit sucking it between her lips and rubbing it with her tongue. It didn’t take me long and I was bucking and bouncing and crying out with the extreme delight that she was giving me. My orgasm was great. I hadn't cum this hard for ages.

Then I came again for the second time, and let her go for as long as I could bear it. After a couple more minutes my clit was so sore from her licking and sucking it I had to tell her to ease off. I had cum at least twice in the time she was working on my cunt.

My entire body was shaking with the effect of two amazing orgasms and I was completely breathless. Sue had come up and laid next to me and whispered in my ear.

“I think you liked that.”

I said, “I have not cum like that for ages. You really did a good job on me. Thank you.”

“The pleasure was all mine. I have never ever had an experience like that I have enjoyed with you.”

“I think you and I are going to be good friends in future,” I said.

“How about your girlfriend?” Sue enquired.

“I am sure Jane will not mind sharing me with you. The three of us would make a great threesome. I will introduce you to her and you two can get acquainted. If all goes well, and I am sure it will then the three of us an have a night or two together and enjoy the thrills of being with another woman.”

“That sounds amazing,” Sue replied.

We both got up and again went to the lounge room and finished off the bottle of wine.

“I am going to have to leave. I have to go to work tonight. We do a night surgery every second week for people who work. I am going to have some problems concentrating on what I am doing tonight, I will be reliving this experience for a week it was so thrilling.” Sue said.

“Before you go I want your address and phone number, we are going to do this again and you have to meet Jane,” I told her.

“I am so happy that you want to see me again. I have never been happier and to think this is my first real time with another woman. College girls were never like this, and any man that has done to me what you did, would not hold a candle to you. I want more of that.”

I went to her and kissed Sue again. Our naked bodies pressing against each other once more. We had kissed often today and I am sure she enjoyed it as much as I did.

After we finished the kiss Sue went to get her gown and came out wearing the gown alone, with her swimmers in her hand.

“I want to walk like this to the car, to feel the fresh air on my naked body. I cannot believe how good I feel. If I could I would walk all the way home naked,” Sue commented.

I took her hand and we looked into each other eyes and I told her.

“I loved what we did together today, thank you. I will be in touch and we will do it again very very soon. I loved every moment,” I told her.

“Thank you,” she said.

She turned away as she wiped a tear from her eye.

“I love you too,” I said as blew her a kiss as I stood completely naked at the door. I could not have cared less who saw me.

 

 

----ooo----

 

Sue described the event and her loss of virginity. This story is in the Lush category of ‘First Time’ “Twins Share My Virginity.” or through “stories” in my profile). There will be more adventures with Sue and my other friend Jane to come. The three of us will certainly be doing more of what we did today.

Published 
Written by Meggsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments