Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What if? Part 1

"Talking about my desires - what would I do. Will I do it?"

37
9 Comments 9
10.5k Views 10.5k
962 words 962 words

I’ve been thinking about how I’m going to take my fantasies forward in the future. I joined many chat sites as a test, a small step in my journey of exploration. It seems that there are many people out there like me. I’m a man who absolutely loves women but I have found through the medium of porn that I find cocks attractive…

I went from not noticing why I was so turned on by watching porn to discovering that it was all because I was getting to see both women and men, breasts and cocks. Beautiful faces of the women sucking the beautiful cocks. Now I want to play.

I believe I need an MMF experience as a first step. I’ll watch the couple play. I may then discover that I don’t actually want to live out this fantasy and leave it at that… I may also discover that I enjoy watching and I can play with my cock… just watching, offering encouragement as I please myself. 

Until I’m in the moment I will never know.

If what I think I feel is a fact, then I won’t walk away. I won’t just watch either. I’ll let the couple start. Then I’ll undress myself, stroke my cock and approach them. And stand beside the guy. Look down at his cock being sucked and edge my cock closer… She’ll gently take hold of mine and lick my full length… make it wet and then she’ll rub the two cocks together… licking them both and keeping them so wet.

I’ll put my hand on his ass. Testing at first. See if it excites me. Then I’ll stroke the cheek. Inching towards the asshole. Never touching it. Just holding that ass cheek. All the while looking at our two cocks being expertly licked and sucked. 

“I’m going to teach you how to cock a cock,” I’ll be told. “Get down on your knees and watch me,” will be my next order. I’ll comply. Kneeling down watching. She'll turn and kiss me, exploring the inside of my mouth with her hot tongue… 

“Do you taste the pre-cum?” she’ll ask me. “Now it’s your turn.” She holds his cock. Guides it towards my mouth. I’m hesitant but I’m so excited. 

'I’m going to do it,' I think, “I’m going to suck a big cock.” I’m surprised how much bigger a cock looks when it’s so close to my face. I take a breath. Gently grab the underside of the balls with my left hand and put my fingers of my other hand around the base of the cock. I lick it. I lick the underside of the head of the cock. I feel no desire to stop.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

My desire is only to get that cock into my mouth. I lick the head all over. I then kiss the head. Deeper and deeper I try to put it in my mouth… but fail. 

“Open wide. This is a real cock. You need to open wide,” I’m told. I’m salivating at this stage, all I want to do is get as much of that cock as possible into my mouth. I open wide. I relax my throat. I let my tongue rest on my lower teeth and guide my face towards his stomach. The cock goes in. I feel a power.

The fullness in my mouth is so awesome. I’m loving this. I take that cock deeper and deeper. I’m salivating all over his cock. He grabs my hair, pulls me off his cock and makes me look up.

“You were born to suck cock - I’ve never been sucked like it before.” Still holding me by the hair, he guides me back to his cock and lets me go back to work. I start to get that beautiful cock into my face and suck like my life depended on it. Then I felt a mouth around my cock.

 “You can’t be the only one having fun,” she says as she starts to suck me. I have a cock in my mouth and my cock in a beautiful girl’s mouth, I can’t take this excitement. I start to suck faster. Deeper, wetter, holding his ass with both hands now as I get face fucked. I’m going to cum so hard… I can’t hold on any longer.

Then I feel him breathing heavily, he’s close too, I push my tongue on his cock as I get face fucked while I lose control of myself. I cum hard… really hard. I’m gasping and struggling to breath from the pleasure because I’m being filled by cock. Then he blows - I feel his cock increase in size in my mouth… it’s the most unbelievable feeling ever.

The fullness in my mouth increases and then I feel the first pulse of cum. It’s beautiful. Then a second then a third. It’s dripping down my chin, my mouth is overflowing and I still want to suck that cock. I've waited so long for this moment and I just can't stop. I suck and suck and te cum drips out of my moutn. I finally stop.. I’ve done it.

I’m a cocksucker. I'm a proud cocksucker. I love the feeling, the warmth, the fullness in my mouth and I love being destroyed by cum. Yes - I'm a cocksucker. 

Now I realize I'm going to have to do it for real. I've a business trip booked and I'm going to do this. 

See if I really do it in Part 2

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments