Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

WIfe's Fantasy Is About To Come True

"Husband's bi experience turns into much more."

38
15 Comments 15
68.5k Views 68.5k
740 words 740 words
Famous Story
My wife and I have been married for 25 years and have had various levels of sexual activity during our marriage. Five years into our marriage, my wife had a lesbian experience and decided that she wanted to explore her fantasies with men and women. During the next three years, she had several sexual encounters with men and women (sometimes both), but eventually decided that she really just wanted to “date” men. She dated several men for the next few years, often spending entire weekends with them or going on trips.

Sometimes she would tell me about the sex or come home without cleaning up so I could smell the cum on her. A few times she mentioned creampies, but she never came straight home after sex, so that was never an option.

After her last boyfriend broke up with her she decided it was time to stop, although she did hook up with him at a wedding a couple of years later, but did not tell me about it until recently. At that point, our sexual life was nothing special – almost dormant.

Recently I had an experience that has reignited my wife’s desires. I was approached in a restroom by another man who wanted me to suck his dick. My initial reaction was “no way” and I tried to exit. Then he pulled his dick out, which was nine to ten inches long, thick and had a huge head. It was stunning, and perhaps my then hard dick, betrayed me. Within seconds, I was stroking him. This went on for a few minutes until he demanded me to get on my knees and suck it. I began to slowly move my head toward his dick, but hesitated. I really wanted it in my mouth, but I could not do it and ran out of the restroom and never looked back.

Part of me was ashamed that this happened. Yet, I had this overwhelming disappointment that I didn't go through with it. I didn’t think for a second about the guy, it was all about his huge dick and the disappointment of not taking it in my mouth and swallowing his cum.

It took me a week to tell me wife.

AndreaBills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreaBills

She was freaked out that her straight husband actually jacked a guy off. Her first reaction was one of disappointment and that I was gay. Over the next few days we talked about it. She searched the internet and found that other guys and couples have had similar experiences and that I was not gay, but probably somewhere between bi-curious and bisexual.

Now she understands that my infatuation is with sucking a dick and not a relationship with a guy. So she laid out some ground rules. I have to practice, so she bought a dildo to suck. She saved several websites to help me learn, which I have been reading and have learned a lot. She bought lube and throat antiseptic so I can get used to the “deep throat.” I now have to masturbate regularly and eat my own cum to get used to the taste. Finally, she selects the guy and gets to watch/coach.

However… yesterday she told me that I will have to let the man fuck me. My initial thought was no way. She told me to come up with a compromise. I thought about it overnight and said that she would have to fuck him first (I never got to watch her with any of her boyfriends) and if that happened, then I would submit. It didn’t take her a second to say “okay.” Obviously, she had decided that already and I am a poor negotiator.

So I spent this morning researching how to suck another man and prepare for him to stick his dick in my ass. Still not sure about this, but my wife ordered a butt plug and bought me some lube so she can eventually put the dildo in my ass. She has no desire to use a strapon as she says this is all a build up to see me dominated by another man's cock.

After all of this, she says she has always wanted to see me submit to a man and she can’t wait for it to happen. She is even planning a vacation in a few months and wants it to happen then. Somehow my fantasy has turned into her fantasy.

Published 
Written by tsb1966
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments