Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy Goes Out Of Bounds

"Amy finds the right instructor to push her limits."

16
4 Comments 4
6.2k Views 6.2k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Recommended Read

It was a fantastic day on the slopes, sunny and warm following a 6” powder night.  I’d already been up and out early, anxious to find the ever elusive first tracks.  With winter slipping away into spring, there wouldn’t be many more days like this for this season.  Although disappointing to accept, summer in the mountains always follows with the perfect consolation.

The sun crept higher toward its midday apex and I was nearly ready to call it a day.  The lift lines were still incredibly short though, so I decided to make one last run, swinging into the ropes of the lift area and barely breaking speed as I glided up to the lift operator.  With urgency, another single rider merged from my right to join me for the chair, the lift attendant scanning our passes before pushing ourselves up into position.  We both turned and grabbed the center pole of the chair, sitting in perfect unison before the chair rocked gently to begin our journey up the mountain. 

Our loading successfully completed, I glanced over to greet my riding partner.  Unexpectedly, my words stuck in my mouth for a second when my eyes met those of an extremely attractive woman smiling back.  Petite and blonde, I guessed to be her early thirties, her face sporting the familiar glow of spring sunshine and her hair blowing back lightly from her face to dance lightly behind her shoulders.  Regrouping my thoughts, I commented what a gorgeous day it was before introducing myself.

“Hi, I’m Marco,” I said with a smile.

“Amy,” came my reply. “Nice to meet you.”

We proceeded to make the obligatory small talk about where we each were from, who we were up skiing with and the like, but I would have been hard-pressed to repeat anything Amy told me initially as I found myself captivated by her beauty.  I did manage to retain, though, that she was up with her husband and after arguing earlier about the runs he wanted to take her on today, that they’d parted ways for a few hours, so they could each enjoy the terrain they preferred.  For Amy, it was groomers, while her husband loved the challenge of the bumps.  She said it wasn’t a big deal, but that she had been particularly stung by his comment that she wasn’t adventurous enough and needed to push her boundaries more.  

Changing the subject back to more benign topics again, we talked about where we were each staying.  Upon hearing that my condo was ski-in, ski right at the lift, Amy groaned with envy and said how much she’d always wanted to stay in a place like that, but that it just wasn’t within their means.  She raved about how incredible it must be until her focus was redirected toward our arrival at the top of the mountain and the impending need to dismount.  

After gliding down the ramp and moving clear of the riders behind us, we paused to collect ourselves and make any equipment adjustments for the trip downhill.  While we did so, Amy asked if I happened to know where the nearest restroom was.  I told her that the closest one would be at the mid-mountain restaurant.  Rolling the dice rather than departing the presence of my new friend to quickly, I quickly offered that if she could make it to the base area, she could pop into my condo to use mine. Additionally, it would give her an opportunity to see the place in person if she wished.  Amy hesitated, contemplating my offer, which I now sweetened by adding that I could also grab a few beers from the fridge for our next chair up.  In my head, Amy’s pending answer already held the key to whether this, in fact, would really be my last run of the day or not.

“Okay,” Amy nodded.  “That would be great.”

Our trip down the mountain passed quickly as I drifted behind Amy occasionally, watching her rhythmically carve perfect turns on the now skied off blue run she had chosen.  Her hips swung left and right enticingly while I fantasized about what might lay concealed beneath her cute Helly Hansen façade.  We traded off leading and following until nearing the bottom where I pulled ahead before swinging up to the patio of my condo.  Amy stopped behind me and laughed that I wasn’t kidding about the fantastic location.  Popping off our skis, I opened the patio door and motioned for her to come inside.

“The bathroom is back to the right,” I pointed, walking into the kitchen area.  

“Would you like a glass of wine first while we are here, or just a beer as planned?” I asked.

“Sure, a glass of wine sounds awesome!” Amy replied from down the hall before the sound of the bathroom door closing interrupted her.

Reaching into the refrigerator, I pulled out a bottle of Sav Blanc and then rummaged through a drawer, searching for a corkscrew.  I heard the toilet flush and the bathroom door open again, followed by the steady clunking of Amy’s boots on the floor.  

“I really should take these boots off in your home,” Amy said as she re-entered to room.  

“I’m not worried about it at all but pop them off for a bit anyway,” I told her.  “Kick back and take a little break and then we can hit it again.”

Opening the bottle, I poured Amy a generous glass before doing the same for myself.  Setting her boots to the side, Amy commented on how beautiful the condo was while looking out the windows onto the slopes outside as people skied by and slowed, before looping their way back into the lift line for their return journey up the mountain. I asked her if she’d like the full tour, which was met with an emphatic yes.

Walking through the lower level, I described all the features and amenities that went with ownership before climbing the stairs to the upper level which was comprised entirely of the master bedroom and bath.  At the far end of the master, double patio doors led out to a beautiful covered porch that sported a large stone fireplace and spa. Opening the door, I invited Amy to step outside for a closer look.  Standing at the rail and gazing out with her drink at the snowcapped peaks, Amy gushed about how incredible this outdoor space was, most definitely the star feature of the residence.  

“If this was my place, I’d never ski,” she giggled.  “I’d be right here in this big tub with my glass of vino all day long.”

“Would you like to try it out?” I asked, half joking and yet half serious.

Amy smiled and quickly pointed out the fact that she was in ski gear, not beach wear today.  

“Ahhh, who needs a swimsuit?” I countered.

Amy shyly replied that she didn’t think that my idea would be an option.

Trying a little harder, I pleaded, “Oh come on, you can leave your underwear on.  I’ll do the same. Totally innocent.  And after all, this seems like it might be a perfect opportunity for you to be more adventurous and push those boundaries a little.”

I could tell she wanted to say yes but was fighting the inner battle to allow herself to do something so flirtatious while her husband skied alone somewhere out there, thinking she was doing the same.

His stinging comment from earlier though, now so artfully used against him, proved successful in swinging the final verdict when Amy replied, “Okay, but only for one glass of wine and then we’re back out on the hill.”

Taking a large sip from her glass before placing on the rail, I felt Amy’s shyness as she turned back toward me before pulling her sweater over her head and off, revealing her black jog bra beneath.  My pulse quickened a little, pleasantly surprised to see that she was significantly more endowed than had been previously apparent.  Unbuckling the belt buckle of her ski pants, she rolled them down off her hips before stepping out of them.  All she wore underneath them was a pair of tight-fitting black compression shorts.  With Amy now standing exposed before me in the cool air, wearing only these meager, form-fitting garments, my heart raced faster yet.  Her body was amazing, petite and athletic it was a figure much too good to be concealed by bulky ski apparel.

“Well, are you going to take the top off the spa?” she asked, snapping me out of my trance. “Or are you just going to stand there and stare while I freeze?”

“Of course!” I answered, responding on command to her request.  

I pulled the cover off and leaned it against the condo wall, then flipped a wall switch to turn on the gas fireplace for some added ambiance, even though it was daytime.  I’d barely removed the cover before Amy set her glass on the edge of the spa and climbed over it in desperate search of the water's warmth.  As she did, her perfect little ass brushed against me and encouraging a fleeting peek before disappearing much too quickly below the surface.

Intent on joining her as quickly as possible, I peeled off my ski pants off and leaving me only my snug fitting boxer briefs, except for the underlayer top that I quickly removed as well.  Stepping over the edge of the spa, there was no hiding the obvious bulge of my growing erection.  Amy’s loss of eye contact with me as I dropped into the water showed that she was just as adept at sneaking a peek as I was.  I settled into place and pressed the button for the air jets, resulting in an immediate eruption of bubbles.

Amy took a large sip from her glass and placed it on the side of the spa.  Without a word, she stood and rotated herself to face me, then climbed up onto my lap before settling back down with her knees on the seat to straddle me.

“This is much better, don’t you think?” she whispered, the bubbles nearly obscuring her words.  

“Absolutely,” I answered. 

Amy’s phone pinged on the side of the spa, diverting our attention from one another at a most inopportune time.

Where are you at? it read, the sender's name showing as Eric.

Giving me a seductive kiss and a smile, Amy reached over and picked it up to reply.

Just made my way up on top, she replied.

The phone pinged again.

I’ll wait for you at the bottom, it showed.

OK, Amy typed. I’ll try to hurry.

Setting her phone down again before wrapping her arms over my shoulders and around my neck, Amy’s breasts hung tantalizingly close to my face as the water bounced below them.  Although the jog bra was tightly compressing them, I could see a slight change of contour where her nipples lay beneath.  Amy’s knees supported her slightly above me on the seat, her hips lightly moving in seductive fashion to occasionally brush the lump in my shorts.

I reached up from the bubbling water and slowly slid a finger under each side of Amy’s top, tracing the underside of her breasts before lifting it just enough to partially expose them.  Tipping her head back, she invited me to continue.  Lifting more forcefully, Amy’s top suddenly sprung upward, her voluptuous breasts bursting forth from their captivity into the cool mountain air.  Amy’s nipples reacted instantly, shrinking and hardening from the effect of the light breeze which ran across them.

My erection had grown painfully large now, the warmth of the water, the sight of Amy’s incredible body, and her enticing movements all working in unison to ensure it.  Amy slid a hand below the water while reaching for her drink with the other.  Tracing her way down my torso, she unabashedly slid her fingers inside my waistband and wrapped them firmly around my uncomfortably restricted cock.  With a gentle tug, she repositioned it vertically, allowing it rest to more comfortably in full extension above my waistband.  Amy let her hand glide up and down its length, caressing it through the cotton barrier while she blindly explored me.  Pressing my head forward, I extended my tongue and flicked at her erect nipples before feeling her hand squeeze shaft tighter in response.

shainsexy88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shainsexy88

Amy’s phone pinged again.

I’ve been waiting here forever, it read. What’s the holdup?

Reaching over, she picked it up again and responded, I'm here.

Where? Eric answered.

At the bottom of Peak 2, Amy typed.

Ugh! Eric replied. I’m at Peak 3!

I’ll stay here then, Amy tapped.  You come to me.

OK, Eric answered.  It’s gonna take me about 45 min to get up and down.

K. C U soon, Amy finished before returning her phone to the side of the spa once again.

Stepping back from me to stand in the center of the spa, Amy pulled the limp sports top the rest of the way off. Wringing it out, she tossed it onto the floor in front of the fireplace.  She followed in similar fashion with her shorts, rolling them down beneath the water until they rose helplessly to the surface where she then grabbed them and discarded them in the same manner. 

Forty-five minutes, I thought to myself.  She’s sly.

Amy motioned for me to sit up on the edge of the spa.  Arising from the water, I could see her smile approvingly when her eyes confirmed verified the expectation of what her hand had sensed.  Grabbing my waistband, she pulled downward firmly as I lifted my buttocks in assistance.  My cock popped free, standing strong and ready above her as Amy pulled the annoying article free of my ankles and then discarded it to float aimlessly behind her.  I spread my knees and allowed her to move back closer.  Anxiously grasping my cock at the base, she lowered her lips to encircle the head. Pausing, she sucked harder and harder, giving me a mere taste of her full talents. 

I writhed below her desperately, craving more until finally feeling her lips relax again.  In a single slow descent, she then moved cautiously downward until she had taken all I had to offer. I pulled Amy’s head up by her hair and looked into her hungry eyes before pushing her back down again.  I could sense she liked the control, so I continued with increasing pace, her gasps for air growing increasingly more desperate.  Sensing she needed a break, I pushed Amy back from me and stood to face her.  Giving her a soft kiss while her breathing eased, my hands gently slid down her body ever lower until I was able to lift her from behind each knee to tip her backward, the water cascading over her relaxed body as she did. 

Amy’s petite size and the added buoyancy of the water allowed her to float quite effortlessly upon the churning surface while I eased her back until she was able to place her elbows on the edge of the spa to steady herself.  Amy spread her legs wider for me to move forward between them, my hands dropping below the surface to support and elevate her delicate ass.  My cock stood ready and erect, Amy’s eyes fixated on it with anticipation as it moved closer to her tiny waxed pussy.

Amy’s phone pinged again.

Glancing over, I could see that it read Are you on the bottom?

Thrusting forward, I delayed her reply as I penetrated her, her tight pussy resisting slightly before succumbing.  Amy’s legs wrapped tightly around my hips in response, my arms now doing the work for us as I glided her back and forth on myself.  Water rolled between us on each outward stroke, the bubbles tickling my testicles in an incredibly pleasing way while Amy’s shining breasts bobbed back and forth in perfect rhythm with her body.  Her elbows tiring a little, Amy moved to reposition herself as the phone pinged again to repeat the prior text.  Picking it up, she rolled over to answer while looking down over the lift area below.

I just was, she replied.  But I was getting anxious, so I decided to try to make a quick trip to the top since I hadn’t seen you yet. I feel like testing my boundaries and exploring the back way down. Gonna take my time though since my legs are feeling a little spent.

Amy observed from her perch above as Eric typed his reply, standing on the run just below her and looking up the mountain.

I think I can see you on the lift, Eric replied.  Are you riding solo?

No, Amy answered as she stood and backed up before lowering herself back onto my waiting cock, biting her lip as she did.  I paired up with a really nice guy who’s a part-time instructor. He says he knows the back way really well and can show me how it’s done.  It’s outside my comfort level, so I’m a little nervous.  We’ll meet you for a drink in the bar when we finish. I think you’d like him.

Sounds good, Eric typed as Amy watched him turn and coast slowly down toward the lodge.  Have fun and try not to get hurt. I’ve told you that you need to push your limits more and do some things that are a little riskier. Glad to see you taking that to heart.

Definitely! Amy texted, adding a smiling emoticon.  

Remember, Eric added, keep your legs wide and bend your knees if you’re tired.  Take your time babe, there’s no rush.  It’s great you have someone experienced to show you the way.

Thanks baby, Amy typed. I'm really gonna really challenge myself to push my limits.

Setting her phone back on the edge of the spa once more, my hands firmly gripped the top of Amy’s shoulders.

"Ready?" I asked.

"I was ready the moment my boots came off," Amy replied.

Easing forward through the roiling water, Amy placed her hands on the edge of the spa, looking out over the slopes below.  Following slowly behind her, I used one of my feet to broaden her stance, first pushing one foot outward and then the other.  Reaching around her body, my hands slid upward in search of Amy’s generous breasts, her nipples rock hard from the splattering of water and wind which teased them.  No more texts, no more talk.  We both knew that there would be no further distractions or interruptions. 

Below the swirling surface, my hips elevated in response to my lifting toes, my cock rising toward its target while being funneled by Amy’s slender thighs until stopping at the place where they met.  My hands dropped to her hips now in opposing action, securing her tiny frame against its buoyancy as I thrust higher decisively.  Amy groaned loudly, surely loud enough for Eric to have heard her on the trail below our perch had he still been standing there, but he was not.  Still in view farther down the hill, Amy watched him kicking off his skis and preparing to enter the lodge. 

I focused intently on Amy’s education now, driving increasingly louder cries of surprise from her to see if her shrieks might carry far enough to turn Eric’s head.  As he disappeared from our view, I knew I needed to move this woman to drier ground if we were to fully realize her mission of self-exploration.  Releasing her, I reached over and turned off the jets.  The surface calmed in unison with the sound of the pump which had disrupted it.  Stepping up onto the bench, I climbed out of the spa, my raging erection clearly on display to anyone who might care enough to look up from below, then offered my hand to help pull Amy out as well.  

“Where are you taking me?” Amy asked, seemingly disappointed by her premature extraction from paradise.

“Out of bounds, my dear,” I replied as I led her inside.  “All the naughty girls love to go OB.”

Launching her wet body into the center of the warm king-sized bed, Amy responded confidently, “Okay, I can be a naughty girl.”

Grabbing her ankles and dragging her petite body to the edge of the mattress, I confirmed for Amy what she already knew, “As you wish, but once we’ve taken that route, there’s no going back.” 

Amy rolled onto her chest and then crawled to her knees with her cheek remaining pressed against the mattress. Seductively raising her tender ass higher, she whispered quietly, “Off we go then.”

It was hard to believe that only two hours earlier I’d been following this same ass as it swiveled its way down the mountain in front of me, fantasizing about a moment such as this.  Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined those thoughts would materialize and certainly not this soon.  But here we were with reality the victor.  Placing the head of my tortured staff in the crease between Amy’s curvaceous cheeks, I tested her reaction with a gentle bump and sensed her tension.  

“Remember, knees bent and a wide comfortable stance,” I Instructed, reaching into the bedside drawer for the lubrication needed for Amy’s lesson.  “We’re going to take it really slow and easy.”

Removing the cap from the lube, I drizzled a generous amount, watching it fall helplessly into Amy’s gentle valley that it followed downward toward its place of need until my cock blocked its descent.  Circling Amy’s tight little spot repeatedly with my instrument, I allowed her initial trepidation to dissipate.  As her nervousness gave way to pleasure, I could sense her tension easing.  Confident that she was ready for more, I pressed ever so lightly against her rosebud. Holding steady there against her body’s involuntary resistance, I waited patiently before easing forward just slightly more. 

Amy pushed back cautiously, controlling the growing pressure herself until I felt a sudden jolt of progress when the head of my cock slipped inside her.  Amy twitched, startled by the initial sensation of this newfound experience.  I held motionless once again, letting her control her rate of descent while I generously coated us both with additional lubrication.  

With a hand on each of Amy’s hips, I tested her capability with the smallest of strokes, provoking, in turn, a muted groan.  Repeating again, I slowly increased the pace of my tiny thrusts, fucking her with only the head of my penis.  Amy’s hands closed tighter on the bedspread, her moaning growing audibly louder and more accepting with each motion.  In reaction, I pushed deeper yet, which drew an even louder response. 

Amy was all in now. I moved in and out of her comfortably, her body now willfully accepting me rather than resisting.  Slowing my hips as I withdrew, I paused momentarily before beginning a steady and purposeful down stroke which penetrated her to the limit of my ability.  Now comfortable with the knowledge that we could proceed with greater abandon, I continued much less cautiously with Amy’s education.

Amy’s volume grew louder as her moaning turned to muffled screams, her face buried deep in the bedding.  Harder and faster I thrust, leading her on her adventure into the unknown.  As her breathing gave way to rapid panting, I felt her quiver between my hands, her back arching and her head rising to cry out with a guttural scream before she fell limp again in my grip.  

I slowed my motion now, ready to conclude Amy’s lesson, my legs equally as tired as her own.  Coming to a stop deep within her, my legs buckled helplessly, my testicles tightening in unison with the deep contractions that delivered their payload.  Withdrawing myself a final time, I lay my cock to rest in the gentle valley between Amy’s rounded hills and watched it fill with the shiny white deposit of Amy’s first tracks.

Dropping her to the mattress, I fell onto my back next to her as we recovered from the physical demands of our adventure before dressing once again in the apparel that would be our alibi.  Snapping into our boots and stepping outside to our waiting skis, we clicked into our bindings to glide casually into the base area, only to remove them once again.

As we coasted the final few yards down the slope, Amy’s head turned with a smile to say, “I loved the back way.  I think I need to go out of bounds a little more often.” Then, unexpectedly she added, “Maybe we can get my husband to go along with us next time. I think he needs to push his boundaries a little.”

Published 
Written by Skeebum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments