Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Banging The Boss's Wife, Chapter 2

"The cheating fun was just beginning for these two!"

38
20 Comments 20
13.1k Views 13.1k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Carol lay there, trembling with anticipation as I knelt there between her widespread legs. She once again cried out her need. 

"Please, Daniel! Oh, please hurry and eat my pussy! Oh, I have been dying to have someone go down on me! Please, please!" 

As I looked down on her bare, dripping slit, I could see how true her words were; sweet woman-honey oozed out from between those fat puffy lips beckoning me to taste her. I licked my lips and nestled down between those creamy thighs and prepared for the feast of a lifetime.

I didn't just dive in and begin munching like some young high school kid on his first experience eating the peach. I wanted to tease her a bit... make sure that she was good and juicy before I sopped up all that sweet goodness! With a stocking-encased thigh on either side of me, I picked one to kiss and I kissed my way up her silky soft inner thigh until I got a couple inches from her pussy then I quickly switched to her other legs and began kissing my way up that one. 

She whimpered and whined as I passed by her dripping eager pussy a couple times, each time she thought that this was it and she steeled herself for the experience she knew was coming. 

Carol pussy was drooling when I finally fastened my mouth to it and I greedily lapped up the sweet juices she offered me in abundance. When I slipped two fingers up under my chin and into her, she let out a guttural moan and began rocking her hips in time to my fingerfucking her. I kept licking and sucking her clit, her moans and squeals telling me I must be doing something she liked a lot.

"Oh God! Yes! Oh, Daniel, that's it! Oh fuck, baby, keep doing that right there! Oh right there, baby! Yes!

I stole a glance up her squirming body and saw her hands mauling her tits, squeezing the pale globes and pinching and tugging on her hard erect nipples.

Playing with her nipples sent a huge shudder through her and brought her closer to her orgasm. She continued tugging hard on one nipple while her other hand moved down to the back of my head, holding my face deeper in her wet hot pussy while she humped her hips at my face wanting to push my face and more importantly my tongue even deeper into her. 

Her tit hand alternated from one eager tit to the other, fondling each hard nipple. I tried to concentrate on bringing her the maximum amount of pleasure that I could, licking and sucking her clit as I finger-fucked her curling my fingers twisting them and trying various things to keep her off-guard.

The longer I ate her, the harder she held my head against her and the faster she rocked her hips. Her moaning got louder, longer and more desperate, echoing off the bedroom ceiling. Suddenly her second hand moved to the back of my head and she tensed up, arching her back up off the mattress. I knew she was there.

"OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING, DANIEL! OHHH FUUCCCK MEEE!"

It was just a second or two later when she let out a cry and, while I lapped up the fresh flood of juices, she bucked and convulsed through an incredibly intense orgasm, bouncing up and down on the bed and screaming out utter joy. When she finished and finally went limp, she let out a happy, contented sigh and she released my head. I straightened up and admired her lovely naked form.

Carol was panting, sweat glistening in the room light as she recovered from her exhausted rapture. Her rosy-pink nipples, harder and more erect than ever now, called to me and I was tempted to crawl up and started to lick and suck them. 

But my cock was uncomfortably hard and insistent. It wanted a chance to play as well and it wasn't going to be ignored for much longer.

Carol also noticed my "condition" and was all too happy to come to my aid.

"Daniel I want you to fuck me now. I want that hard fat cock buried deep in my pussy right now. Give it to me, Daniel, give me that cock hard and deep!"

"Carol honey, I just realized... I don't have any... uh... protection. I don't want anything to happen, you know what I mean?"

"Relax, honey, I have my tubes tied. I was sick when I was a child and the doctors told me I could never safely have kids. So I had my tubes tied before I started having sex so nothing would happen. I can't have kids, honey. And if you are worried about STD's I am squeaky clean, I promise that. As I'm sure you are. But if you are still worried about it, you can always cum in my ass!"

I never even considered Carol to be into ass fucking! "You like anal sex?" I was dumbfounded.

"Oh, yes! I love a nice hard cock up my ass! Feeling a thick, hard cock opening up my poop chute is such a turn-on for me! I tried it for the first time in high school from an old boyfriend and then I did it more in college. At first, it hurt some, but I soon got used to it and it was so hot! Allen and I used to do it from time to time, but I could never get enough. Now, though... Oh please, Daniel please fuck my ass! I miss that so much!"

I pushed her back down on the bed on her back and took her ankles lifting her legs and spreading them wide. Her wet slit and tight brown star peered up at me, both eager to accept my cock, it was just up to me to pick which hole I wanted to plug!

"Hmm, two equally delightful fuckholes to pick from. A hot, wet pussy and a tight hungry asshole. Quite the conundrum, don't you think Carol? Well, since it's so hard to pick one, I guess I will just have to try them both! I'm going start with that hot little cunt and once you have me all lubed up and ready, I will see how tight that little butthole is. Sound good to you?"

Carol about came right there on the spot! 

"Oh God Daniel, you are driving me crazy, baby! I don't care which hole you use - my mouth, my pussy, or my ass, just pick one and fuck me, dammit! They are all yours, all my holes are yours to use. Just pick a hole and get to it, PLEEEASE!"

Carol was literally shaking with need and humping her hips up into the air to demonstrate just how much she wanted me inside her.

I took hold of the base of my cock and rubbed my cockhead up and down her slit teasing her lips and letting her feel what would very soon be plowing her depths. I rubbed between and over her fat swollen lips and spanked her pussy with my cock. Then to tease her some more, as well as add some lubrication to my shaft, I ran the length of it between her pussy lips.

"Hump my cock, you horny little whore!" I wanted to see what she thought of dirty talk and it turns out my suspicions were spot on–calling her a whore and telling her to hump my cock made her squeal with delight and she immediately went to it rubbing herself on my shaft as best she could, given her position. She used her hands to press my cock into her slit so she could feel it more and so the veiny texture could rub across her aching, throbbing clit.

I let her play with my cock at her entrance until it was slick and shiny with her juices. Then I looked up at her face while I suddenly pulled back and thrust forward without warning, burying myself completely in her slick hole in one quick move. Carol's eyes got wide as saucers and her mouth dropped open in surprised wonder as she felt me plow my way to her core.

"OH MY GOD! OH FUCK, DANIEL!"

I didn't hesitate for more than a moment. As soon as she realized I had buried myself in her, I began pumping in and out of her hard, thrusting all the way in until my balls slapped against her ass and then pulling all the way out so I could make that entry all over again.

I love watching my cock push aside a woman's pussy lips to enter her pussy. And apparently, Carol liked the feeling of being opened that first time too because she groaned each time I speared her.

After six or seven of these entry/exit strokes, I got down to hard serious fucking. I pumped in and out like a deranged oil derrick not pausing or giving her a chance to rest. I slammed into her so hard I could hear her grunt as I bottomed out in her, but she didn't seem to care. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning and whimpering as I abused her pussy, fucking her for all I was worth.

Going from not getting any sex to hardcore frantic animal fucking must have taken its toll on her because it didn't seem like very long before she was crying out that she was about to crest.

"Oh God, Daniel, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Please make me cum, baby! Please make me cum! Please, I need to cum so bad!"

I didn't slow down or even miss a stroke as I continued pounding into her. My unrelenting assault pushed her over the edge and she let out a scream that I swore her husband could hear clear out on the back side of the golf course!

"OHHH, DAANNNIEEELLL!"

Once again Carol went into what can only be described as a cross between an epileptic seizure and an electrocution, bucking and writhing and twisting as the power of her orgasm wrung her out like a wet dishrag. She went through her contortions and convulsions as I kept pumping in and out, driving her orgasm to even greater heights and drawing it out.

She finally collapsed back on the bed, gasping and gulping down huge mouthfuls of air as she tried to get enough oxygen into her burning lungs.

I kept moving in and out of her, although at a slower, more sane pace, as she caught her breath and calmed her heart rate a bit. I didn't want her to cool down too much, just enough so that she could continue–I wasn't finished with her yet!

When I saw that her breathing had become more regular I asked. "Are you ready to continue? I still have another couple of holes to fill!"

Carol smiled "I was hoping you weren't finished with me. Where to next, lover?"

"Well, you did say something about loving the feeling of a hard cock up your ass. I've still got the cock if you have the ass!"

Carol threw her legs apart and up over her head. "Come and get me, baby!"

I moved in and got ready to "get her", but before I did, I wanted to do a little preliminary softening her up. So I surprised her by licking her puckered brown star.

AsyaMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AsyaMoon

"Oh God Daniel! Oh, that feels wonderful! No one has ever done that before! Your tongue feels amazing, baby!"

She reached down and pulled her ass wide apart giving me more access to lick her ass. And I went at it with gusto too. A couple of my ex-girlfriends used to love it when I would rim them and they would return the favor as well. It always made for super hot sex and I was hoping the same would hold true for Carol as well.

"Please, baby, please, stick your tongue in! Lick the inside of my asshole, please! Tongue-fuck may whore ass!"

I knew that if her ass had not seen a cock for as long as she said, she would need to be stretched a bit before I would be able to get inside. I wasn't a small man, and I didn't want to hurt either of us. Licking and tonguing her asshole would relax her anal ring and allow me to get her opened up easier.

So I licked and lapped at her star and worked a finger in at the same time. Soon I could get two in, then three. I pulled all of them out then hooked my index finger of both hands and slowly began pulling her hole open a little at a time while licking around it. She tried to relax her ass and gradually she opened for me. 

I spit into her open ass a couple times, working the saliva around to coat the sides of her anus until I felt she was ready. It would still be a tight fit, no doubt, but that's what made it fun!

I moved up between her spread legs and kissed her, letting her taste her ass on my tongue as I probed her waiting ass with my cock. She moaned into my mouth and I wasn't sure if it was from her tasting herself, or her feeling me knocking at her back door, but it didn't matter the reason.

I got up on my knees at her upturned ass and used my hand to guide my cock to its intended target. "Spread those cheeks wide for me, Beautiful, I'm gonna fuck that hot, tight ass now!"

I pushed into her and I felt her anal ring start to slowly open for me. I pushed more and watched as the tip of my cock disappeared inside her ass. More and more of me slowly sank into that tight brown hole and I heard Carol's breathing change into short pants as the strain began to become apparent to her.

"Oh God, Daniel... Oh, I've never felt so stretched! It's wonderful, baby! Keep going, I want it all!"

Another push and the head of my cock popped in and Carol groaned happily. I paused there for a moment leaning forward to kiss her again and my hands fastened onto her lovely tits. I played with her nipples rolling them between my fingers and tugging gently on them as I kissed her while she got used to my size a bit.

I resumed my advance and my cock went in easier now that I was past her defensive ring. Carol moaned and whimpered and cried her delight as her ass was stretched more and I slid deeper into her. Before long I was fully inside her and I could begin fucking her. 

Carol held her ass cheeks spread wide apart giving me a wonderful view of what I was doing and leaving her sweet dripping pussy open to me.

I took advantage of it too, using twin fingers of one hand to push inside palm up and my thumb to rub over her clit as I finger-fucked her. My cock moved in and out fairly slowly at first letting her feel every ridge and bump and letting the mushroom head scrape along her inner walls. But once she had become accustomed to my cock inside her, she wanted a full power fucking!

She grabbed my head with both hands and made me look at her. "Okay, baby, now fuck me like you hate me! I want it hard, and I want it rough. Don't be afraid of hurting me–you won't. Treat me like the whore I am. Make me your fuckslut, your personal cockwhore! Punish me with that cock... I'm a lying, cheating, whore, so treat me like it!"

I looked at Carol as if she was my grandmother saying those things to me! This was a side of Carol White I had never seen before! But it stood to reason once I thought about it for a second. She wasn't getting what she needed at home and with me, she knew she could drop all the pretenses and "good girl" crap–she was already cheating on her husband so that devoted wife stuff wasn't going to fly anymore. She was free to be what she most wanted... and she wanted to be a naughty, slutty, whore!

I gave her just what she wanted. I grabbed her by her hair and held her head up so she could see my cock pistoning in and out of her ass. And I was fucking her hard. She cried she groaned and she squealed as I fucked her ass, occasionally using my free hand to slap her tit or slap her face.

I berated her and called her filthy names–slut, whore, dirty cunt–all the names she wanted me to say to her. She ate up all the abuse, the degradation that I gave her and wanted more. I spanked her ass as I fucked it and I spanked her dirty cunt, too. 

Carol came two more times during this round before I felt my own passion reaching the tipping point. I pulled out of her suddenly and she looked at me a bit puzzled. 

"I thought you were going to cum in my ass, baby?"

"Cumming in your ass is too good for a dirty whore like you. I'm going to make you finish me off with that dirty mouth of yours and then cum on your whore face!"

"Oh God yes! Oh, that's so fucking hot!"

I spun her around on the bed so her head was hanging off the side of the mattress. I slapped her face, playfully "Open that mouth, slut! Open up and taste your dirty whore ass on my fucking cock!"

Carol moaned and opened her mouth. I shoved my cock deep into her hot sweet mouth far enough back that she gagged a bit. I pulled back afraid that I might hurt her.

"No, Daniel! Make me gag! Make me gag on that fat cock of yours! I love it when I'm forced to take it deep! Shove that beautiful cock down my throat!"

She pulled me to her and took me back into her mouth. I smiled at her hunger–Carol was more of a cockwhore than I had figured!

I straddled her head and shoved my cock back into her mouth deep. Who was I to deny a woman her pleasures? If she wanted a gagging, deepthroating, face fuck, I was more than happy to grant her wish!

I stroked in and out of her mouth a few times, then I pushed a bit deeper. She knew just what to do too–she took a deep breath and swallowed a couple times. When I felt her throat open up, I pushed on down it and she pulled at the back of my legs bringing me further down her gullet.

She didn't stop until she had me balls deep with her nose pressed up against my perineum and my ballsack rested on her chin. I held her there, fascinated by the bulge my cock made in her throat until she tapped my legs telling me she needed a breath. I pulled all the way out of her mouth and she gagged a bit coming out but looked up smiling.

I facefucked her for a few more minutes making her gag and sinking into her throat until her drool ran down into her face and she looked a wreck. I pulled my cock out a couple times and smeared the drool around on her face just to add to her "look" and she rubbed her face on my cock and nuts as well. 

Finally, it was time for my orgasm and I felt my cum rising up my shaft and preparing to explode. I pulled my cock out and she instantly got down on her knees on the floor looking up at me like an expectant bird waiting to be fed. I jacked my cock the last stroke or two until the first jets splashed onto her lovely drool-coated face.

The next jets were a bit more accurate and I got them in her mouth and on her tongue. I gave those amazing tits a shot and then finished cumming in her mouth again. I rubbed my cum across her face a little and then she sucked the rest of my cum from my cock cleaning me as she did. Then she sat back on her heels with a satisfied happy smile on her face. 

"Now that's the way a proper whore should look!"

She grabbed my thigh and pulled me up to her snuggling her face into my crotch and kissing my cock and balls over and over. I stroked her hair as she mewled happily with her face in my crotch. Then I pulled her to her feet and she looked at me her face shining both from the coating on it as well as from the happiness behind it. 

I glanced over her shoulder at the clock on the nightstand. "Uh-oh, it's getting pretty late. I guess you should be going so you can get cleaned up before Allen gets home."

"Yes, I supposed so. Thank you, Daniel, for being here for me and for making me feel wanted again. You were absolutely wonderful and I had such a fun time."

"So were you Carol, honey. And I'm glad I could be here for you too."

"Daniel... can I ask you..."

"You don't have to sweetheart. Whenever you need reassurance that you are still a hot sexy desirable woman you let me know. You can be my whore anytime!" 

She smiled "Thank you, Daniel, I would like to be your whore. Can you wait here until I go clean my face? You can get dressed and I'll be back in a minute."

So I got dressed while she went off to fix her face. She came back and walked me to the door. "I didn't want to kiss you with all that on my face. Thank you again for everything. It really means a lot to me. More than you know."

Carol left my house smiling and I was happy that I had made her feel so good. I was also happy knowing this was probably not the last time I would make her feel this happy. The fact is, that we have seen each other many times since then. Not always to have sex; sometimes she comes over just to talk and have a cup of coffee or something.

But we have had amazing sex several times when Allen is off playing golf and once when he had to take a business trip, Carol spent the weekend with me. We keep our trysts a closely-guarded secret and no one knows, but we do enjoy each other both in bed and out. 

I feel good that Carol is happier and feels better about herself nowadays, and glad that I am a big reason for that happiness.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments