Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Castle Tour

"A visit to a castle leads to unexpected exploration."

5
1 Comment 1
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"A US tourist visits a British castle on a quiet summer's day."

It was warm. The sun was shielded behind a thick blanket of cloud, but its hazy glow still made the day humid. This was her first trip to a British castle and she appreciated the instant coolness of the shade when she entered the gatehouse to pay. It was very quiet, and she was the only customer at the admissions desk.

“Just you?” the attendant asked.

She raised her sunglasses on to the top of her head and returned a polite smile. “Yes. Just me, please.”

The attendant looked down and started scribbling on some forms on his desk. She couldn’t help but notice a subtle grin on his lips as he entered the details into the computer to print out her admission ticket. “I can hear you’re not from around here,” he said, still busying himself with the administrative process. “Which part of the US?” he asked.

“Texas,” she replied.

“Not many castles there,” he quipped. “Would you like me to show you round?”

“Sure,” she said. “But what about the desk? I don’t want to be any trouble.”

“No trouble at all,” he reassured her. He raised his hand to his hip and pulled up a walkie-talkie. “Sid, can you man the desk, please?”

A crackled confirmation came back over the radio. The attendant ripped off the ticket from the printer and walked out of the booth and around to her.

He subtly caught a glimpse of her whilst pretending that he hadn’t just looked her up and down. She stood there in a yellow summer dress that came down to her knees. Her bare arms and smooth legs glistened slightly from the heat outside.

He commenced the tour. “Okay. If you’ll follow me.”

She followed him as he made small-talk pleasantries about the differences between the US and UK. She was half listening to him and half checking him out. She liked his face; now she was checking his physique.

At some point, the small talk had moved on to historical information and she found herself in a very dingy stone room with minimal furniture. He talked about the different families who had made changes to this room over the centuries and beckoned her over to a small fireplace at the far side of the room. “If you peer into the grate, you can see the markings of the Duke of Cumberland.” He stepped back to allow her access and she leant over the grate and peered down. “It’s very faint and has a shield with two swords.”

She heard him approach and he leant over her to direct his arm and hand so he could point. He was very close and she felt him brush against the hem of her skirt very lightly. He remained close. “Just to the left of the tile there, can you see it?” He moved even closer until she could feel the warmth of his breath on her neck as he spoke.

“Yes. I can see it now,” she said. He eased back behind her and she couldn’t resist bending slightly more, knowing that his prying eyes would be upon her bare legs and the shape of her ass under her dress. “Yes, it’s quite obvious when it’s right there in front of you, isn’t it?” she teased flirtatiously, hoping he would take the bait.

She heard him slightly clear his throat. “Yeah, I mean yes, it’s… obvious, once you see it.”

She slowly stood and turned around, pulling her sunglasses back down. “Lovely,” she concluded.

“Would you like to see the dungeon next?” he asked.

“Yes, please,” she replied, and he led the way.

The steps down into the dungeon were very narrow and steep, and as she descended, the cold of these ancient stones made the temperature drop rapidly. At the bottom, it was very dark, only the little light from the steps shining in. “Please watch your step,” he said. She slowly edged forward, feeling around the ground with her foot as there was no more light. “Please,” he said as he offered a hand to her. She placed her hand in his without hesitation and felt the strong warmth of it as he guided her closer to the centre of the room. He let go and began to explain the infamous characters who would have been locked away through the eras.

He then brought her attention to a locked room to the side. “That room would have been a medieval version of solitary. It’s not open to the public. It’s very small and completely pitch black. I think it would freak most people out, so we don’t have it open.” He was just about to conclude this part of the tour when she decided to stop him.

“Have you ever been in there?” she asked.

“Yes, it’s unnerving. I mean it is genuinely pitch black,” he replied.

“Do you have a key?” she asked.

“Yes, but it is so dark it would be dangerous. You know health and safety and all that,” he said.

“Could you let me in and go in with me? You know, so that I couldn’t hurt myself in the dark?” she persevered.

“It’s so small, I’m afraid it would be inappropriately intimate, if you know what I mean.” She wouldn’t back down now.

“I’m okay with that if you are?” she offered.

“But I’m married,” he retorted.

“So am I,” she said, “but no-one is ever going to know.” With very little hesitation, as if he just needed her to be clear, he opened the door to the little room.

“After you,” he said, and placing a firm hand in the base of her back, guided her in. She hadn’t taken many steps before her feet shuffled against the back wall. She heard his feet take a few paces, before finally, in the absolute darkness, she felt him very, very close and she heard the door slam shut.

“Don’t panic,” he began, “I am here. I told you it was small in here”. Even though he spoke softly his words were so clear that he must have been right next to her ear. The hairs around her ear had quivered when he spoke. This was such a strange sensation, the black was all around. Still facing the wall, she reached a hand back and fumbled to find his hand.

18KittenSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
18KittenSquirt

“So you are,” she said. He moved his hand from hers and her arm fell back to her side. Then, she felt a very light brush against the back of her leg.

“Guards could do as they pleased down here,” he said. “Especially with a woman being locked up down here,” he continued.

“Why don’t you show me,” she said, as she felt his fingers press more firmly against the back of her thigh, sliding slowly up. The increase in pressure unsteadied her a little and she placed both of her hands against the cold stone wall. She could hear him sigh with satisfaction as his hand reached the top of her leg. His fingers contoured around one of her ass cheeks, smoothly at first and then more clutching, to feel it’s firmness.

“Take off your underwear,” he commanded. She did as he ordered without hesitation, her ass rubbing against him slightly as she lifted each leg, in turn, to take off her panties. Her bra unhooked and she dropped it to the floor. She returned her hands to the wall. His hand returned again to the top of her leg, sliding over her ass cheek, pulling it, squeezing it. Then, she felt both of his hands on each of her ass cheeks, squeezing and pulling them apart. She could feel that he held them apart for some time as she heard him moving behind her. Then, his voice, from lower down in the room. “Without sight, I need my other senses,” he said.

Before she could deduce his meaning, she felt him pressing his head against her ass. His fingertips grasped either side of her pussy and pulled her lips aside to leave her gaping hole exposed completely. Her wetness made her nervous as he breathed in as if inhaling her scent. She jolted at the initial contact his tongue made. It felt like a light tingle on one side of her pussy as he began to run the tip of his tongue down the length of one side and up the other.

He groaned with enjoyment. He liked her taste. Her clitoris ached for contact, he was tormenting her. The motion of his tongue began to flicker as he continued circling her pussy lips, building speed, before finally, he stopped. She then felt a flicker at the entrance to her pussy, before his tongue began to lap at her wetness. The sound of him gorging on her pussy juices made her groan. This sensation in the dark was killing her.

She began to feel a little weak at the knees and started to sit back, almost sitting on top of his face. The more she sat back against him the more thoroughly his tongue worked. She wanted his tongue inside her and she began to rub herself back against him with force. His tongue began to penetrate deeper in her pussy, he was so deep and he moved it with such vigour inside her that she groaned louder and began grinding herself against him.

She began to move up and down, to feel his tongue against her clit and the whole length of her pussy. She rocked with so much force that his tongue went up and down her pussy and would occasionally tickle her asshole. The sensation was blissful. She began to intentionally angle her ass to his mouth, to feel what it would be like to have his tongue probe her ass. He didn’t resist and when she pushed her asshole back against his tongue, she felt it slowly begin to squeeze inside.

His fingers immediately went to her pussy, and she felt them enter her at the same time. She couldn’t tell how many fingers he was trying to squeeze in but she felt very stretched. He moaned a pleasurable sound as his lips met the entrance to her asshole to signal he was fully in. His fingers worked slowly back and fore inside her pussy as she began to ass fuck his tongue.

This was so much pleasure for her, she could feel an orgasm building. As if he sensed it he pulled out his fingers, and with his tongue wriggling inside of her ass, he frantically began to frig her clit. She was so wet that she could feel splatters of wetness as his fingers frantically rubbed her towards a climax. Then he stopped and moved his head.

“Guards cum first,” he chortled. She heard his voice next to her head again as he’d stood up. He span her around and before she could say anything, his fingers had found her mouth and he pressed them in. “Clean my hand,” he ordered. She wanted to get back to her orgasm, to the sensations, and so she greedily slurped at her own juices from his wet hand.

She could feel his cock against the front of her dress as she sucked his hand. He took his hand out, placed it on her head and pushed down, urging her onto her knees. It was so clumsy in the dark and her chin hit his cock before anything else. She felt his hand grab either side of your chin as he commanded, “Take me in your mouth.” 

She nervously opened her mouth as she felt the tip of his cock prodding around her lips. Before she could get her bearings his cock was inside her mouth, her mouth so wide, his girth was unreal. He pushed more in until she gagged a little. “Suck it hard.” She did as he said. She sucked so hard and he began to fuck her mouth, her jaw aching as he plunged in and out, faster and faster. Her hands grabbed the back of his legs to steady herself and his hands grasped her head as he drove her onto him harder and faster. She was dribbling uncontrollably. “Touch yourself,” he demanded.

She removed her hand from his leg and touched herself. She found that pleasuring herself helped alleviate the discomfort of his enormous cock in her mouth. He groaned and moaned at the pleasure she gave him. She sucked with all her might when he groaned until it tipped him over the edge.

She felt his cock begin to convulse and in a split second, he pulled his cock clean out, and in the darkness, she felt hot splashes of semen jetting against her face, pulse after pulse as she brought herself to a climax at the same time, and her wetness enveloped her pussy.

Not quite the castle tour she had planned, but the degrading nature of a dungeon had certainly been explored.

Published 
Written by TerryGreen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments