Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Class Reunion

"Old high school friend becomes an amazing lover."

120
40 Comments 40
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

This past weekend was our class reunion in my hometown. I was so excited to see my old friends that I haven't seen in years. I asked my husband if he'd like to come with me but he said that it was my reunion and that I should have a great time. My sister still lives in our hometown, so I decided to stay with her.

On Friday morning I finished packing and headed off for my six-hour drive. One of the organizers set the whole reunion up on Facebook. It was great because we got to know who was going to be there. I learned that a very good friend was coming in for the reunion.

I was thrilled as I hadn't seen Ken in years. We were inseparable during high school but never romantically involved with one another. He lives a long way away and was flying in for the weekend.

I arrived late Friday afternoon at my sister's and had some time to relax and visit with her. I took my suitcase into my room and got ready to go to the first event. It was a casual party at a lounge so I just wore a nice blouse, jeans, and heels.

I got to the lounge and it was so great seeing everyone. Ken arrived and we gave each other a huge hug and kiss on the cheek. He looked great. I spent the evening chatting with old friends and catching up on everyone's busy lives. Ken and I spent lots of time together talking about family and friends. Old girlfriends and boyfriends. I brought an old picture of Ken and me dressed up going to a high school dance together.

The evening broke up pretty early as everyone worked or traveled that day to get to the reunion. I headed back to my sister's. She was still up so I had another glass of wine with her before turning in for the night.

The bed felt great after a long day. I felt like a teen again thinking about my classmates and chatting about old times. Like a teen, I felt a familiar stirring between my legs and reached down to find myself hot and wet. I rubbed my pussy with my right hand and squeezed my nipples with my left. It wasn't long before my body tensed from a powerful orgasm. After calming down, I fell fast asleep feeling very satisfied.

The next morning, I got up late and got ready to meet some of my girlfriends for lunch and an afternoon of shopping. We had so much fun, it was like old times. We went shopping in a mall I haven't been in for twenty years. We all went our separate ways to get ready for the night's festivities.

The organizers planned a dinner and dance so we were to arrive early evening. The weather was warm so I was glad I had some summer style clothes with me. I wore a knee-length wrap skirt, a tight white tank top, matching white lace bra and panty set and four-inch pumps.

I arrived at the party and looked up some of the guys I hadn't seen yet. I sat with Steve and Ken for dinner. Steve and I dated for a while in high school. After dinner, the music started and I had so much fun dancing with different people.

I was disappointed to see some people leaving around midnight. Ken told me that a few people were going to a classmate's place and asked me to join them. I agreed and off we went.

Once we arrived we had some laughs and more wine. I went to get up to leave and realized I was a bit wobbly from the wine. The hosts suggested I spend the night as they have a private bedroom in the basement.

The evening wound down and everyone headed off to bed. The room was nice and I got ready for bed. Since I always sleep naked, I just crawled in turning the light off. I was just getting comfortable when I thought I heard something.

"Karen, are you awake?"

I recognized Ken's voice and said: "Yes, is anything wrong?"

"No, I have a question to ask you."

"Okay."

I turned on the lamp, he stood there and took a long look at me covered only in the bedsheet.  He came and sat down beside me on the bed.

"Karen, why did we never get together when in high school?"

"I don't know. I guess we were too good as friends."

"I've always been disappointed that we didn't," he said.

The next thing I felt was Ken's hand touch my face and then he leaned over and kissed me. I didn't say anything. He kissed me again, leaning into me harder. I then felt his right-hand move down my neck to my shoulder. He then moved around and lay on top of the sheets beside me again kissing my lips and neck.

"Ken, we shouldn't do this." 

"I know but I want to be with you so much."

I felt his hand move lower to cup my left breast. He noticed my hard nipple as he pinched it with his fingers. He then pulled the sheet down exposing my breasts to him. He leaned down and took my right nipple in his mouth while pinching the left one with his fingers. A quiet moan slipped from my lips.

Once he heard me moan, he got up and I watched as he removed his clothes.  He pulled the sheets back and climbed into the bed beside me. He moved close to me, kissing me again, then moving down to my breasts where he paused to kiss my nipples.

Moving down my stomach and I felt the flick of his tongue up the slit of my pussy. I moved my legs open to give him better access where he continued to kiss and lick my very wet pussy. He teased my clit for the longest time, licking my entire opening, stopping to give my clit a little nibble.

He would get me worked up close to an orgasm and then slow down to let it subside. He did this several times and I thought I was going to explode if I didn't cum soon. Finally, he continued until my body shook in convulsions from the massive orgasm he gave me.

Once I settled, he got on top of me as I guided him to my opening and he pushed ever so gently until I had his entire manhood inside me.  It felt so good!

He was grinding his dick into me and then pulling it almost out, then deep into me again. After a few minutes of this, I felt an orgasm building deep inside me. Moments later, my body arched as I felt wave after wave of orgasm through my body. He moaned as he shot his load and collapsed onto me. He rolled beside me and I fell fast asleep.

The next morning I woke up with him leaning on his elbow looking at me, smiling.

"Good morning," he said.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

"Morning, did we do what I think we did last night?"

"Oh we sure did, and it was wonderful," he said.

He kissed me and moved his body on top of me, using his legs to spread mine apart. I then felt his cock head against my opening and he pushed into me. He got up on his knees with his cock still in me and took my legs in his hands and lifted them. He spread them wide, holding me open.

"Rub yourself.”

I blushed and didn't move. He took my hand in his, then placed my hand on my pussy and began moving it in a circular motion. I continued rubbing my clit. He slowly moved in and out of me while I masturbated.

He pinched my nipples sending jolts of joy to my clit. I couldn't believe that I was lying here completely nude, legs spread wide, rubbing my pussy with a high school buddy fucking me. It wasn't long before I was having an orgasm from all the attention. Ken then started to thrust harder and harder, until all of a sudden he thrust in as deep as he could go and pumped his load into me.

He moved off me, lying next to me, catching his breath. I lay there, not quite sure what to do next. I finally got up and went into the bathroom to shower and get dressed. When I came out he was gone. I finished dressing and went upstairs to the kitchen where Ken and the other couple were sitting having coffee.

It got really quiet when I walked in and Lori looked up with a big smile on her face and asked if I had a good time last night. I blushed and she said it was okay. They couldn't hear everything but knew what was going on last night and again this morning. Lori said that she was surprised it took this long for Ken and me to have a fling.

"It was meant to be," she said.

She wanted to know what my plans were and I told her that I was planning to go home today. She suggested that I stay and relax. I told her that I needed to go to my sister's before heading home. Lori convinced me to go pick up my clothes and stop back in to say goodbye before hitting the road. I agreed and got my stuff and went back to Lori's.

Lori, her husband, and Ken were sitting around having a glass of wine when I arrived, so they offered me one. I thought it would be okay and sat down for one. Well, four hours and two bottles of wine later we started talking about dinner and my spending another night there.

I called home and told my husband that I was spending another night. We had a great meal, a nice evening and when it was time to go to bed I said my goodnights and Lori said to keep the noise down tonight. I laughed and went to my basement bedroom. I got out of my clothes when I turned and saw Ken standing in the doorway.

"MMMMM, nice sight," he said.

Standing nude in front of him, I smiled and pulled him close to me. He leaned in and kissed me. I began unbuttoning his shirt and helped take it off of him. Then I opened his pants and got down on my knees in front of him. I pulled his pants and underwear down in one motion releasing his stiff cock. I looked up and I took the head into my mouth.

His eyes closed as I licked it with my tongue. Wrapping both hands around him I stroked the length of his cock with my mouth over the head. He was moving his hips back and forth fucking my mouth and moaning. I grabbed his ass and pumped his cock in and out. With my left hand, I reach between his legs and massages his balls. I could tell he was enjoying this so I started stroking him with my right hand. It wasn't long before I felt him begin to tense his body and I got ready.

On the first squirt, I started to swallow. I swallowed as fast as I could but still had some leak out and down my chin. He looked down and I smiled back at him, his cock just touching my lips. He helped me up and lead me to the bed where he lay me down on it.

With my legs dangling over the side of the bed he got on his knees in front of me and began licking me. Oh, it felt so good. I was so horny. While he licked he reached up and squeezed my breasts with his hands. I felt an orgasm starting to build within me.

I lifted myself and taking his head in my hands.

"I want to cum on your dick, fuck me!"

I pulled him up onto me and guided his now hard cock into me. He thrust in and out of me, stretching my pussy. Within moments my orgasm hit and I squirted on his cock. It felt so warm and the orgasm felt like it was going to go on forever. After I stopped shaking, Ken rolled off and took me in his arms. I fell asleep with my head on his chest.

In the morning, I was the first one awake. I looked down and Ken was sporting his morning wood. His cock was so big, hard and magnificent. I couldn't resist, I had to take it in my hands and put my mouth on it.

Ken woke up and smiled. He pulled me up onto of him and had me lower myself on his swollen member until I felt his balls against my ass. I didn't move for the longest time, wanting to savor the feeling inside me. I slowly began to grind against him. He was so hard.

He moved his hands up and pinched my nipples as I rode him. It felt too good I couldn't believe I was going to cum already. I've never cum this fast. I could feel his big cock throb while I orgasmed. Rolling me onto my back he continued to thrust into me.

My legs were up on his shoulders as he pounded away. I started to shake again from another orgasm. He pulled out of me and had me get on my hands and knees. He sank his cock in and like a piston he fucked me hard. Ken slowed and thrust deep. I felt his seed squirt into me.

After a while, we caught our breath and decided to shower together. There was just some passionate kissing in the shower and time to get refreshed. We dressed and went upstairs to find Lori in the kitchen drinking a coffee.

"Was that as hot as it sounded?" she said.

"I'm going to have to go back to bed and play with myself after listening to you two."

We had a coffee and I packed the car to leave. I gave Ken a big hug and kiss. He said that he needed to come back to the area on business next month and if I would consider joining him for a visit.

"You let me know and I'll be there."

Published 
Written by Karen46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments