Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dangerous Situation

"I never expected Mandy to give in to my desire, but she did"

21
3 Comments 3
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

“I do not need a baby sitter,” I told my boss.

“Whether you think you need one, or not, you have got one,” my boss bawled back.

I didn’t mind Mandy, our Health and Safety Officer; being honest about it, I wanted to fuck her senseless. Sometimes, I would hear her strut across the concrete floor in the factory production area; the clip clop of her heels seemed to be calling to me - Fuck Me, Fuck Me.

Mandy was a bubbly brunette, tall, well covered, hourglass figure; but certainly not over weight. In fact, I think that most of the extra weight she complained of, was in her wonderfully proportioned breasts.

On the days she went to the gym from work, she would change in the toilets close to my office, then, run the gauntlet to her car wearing her leotard, those were the days I loved. Without the padding of her bra, her nipples were much more noticeable.

She was good from the back too, lovely curved hips and a full buttocks. Some mornings, I wondered whether she and her husband had enjoyed anal sex the night before; those there the days she just had that strut.

I’d had a girlfriend that enjoyed being buggered occasionally, especially on the nights she had seen, or spoken to her mother’s ex-boyfriend. We were at a party when he was there once, unbeknown to them, I saw him slip a hand under the back of her skirt and, into her knickers. She let out a little gasp. That night, there was no pussy on offer, just straight into her back passage. In the morning, she had that walk.

On the few occasions we had made a site visit together, and stayed in hotel, I had made overtures towards her. The answer was always the same, she was a married woman; who knows, if she hadn’t been, I might be in with a chance.

On the bright side, this hotel had a gym, so I brought my kit too.

 

The Customer was cutting up rough about one of two machines we has supplied. One would start up randomly, even when it was supposed to be switched off. When that happened, the other machine would freeze up.

I didn’t get on with the Maintenance Manager there, I guess that is why they sent Mandy with me, keep me in order.

I checked the security stickers on the unit, they were mostly intact; but I noticed the end plate of the working unit had damaged stickers.

“I want both machines locked down and, all the side panels taken off,” I told him.

“Stop a working production unit? Not a hope in hell,” their guy glowered at me.

“I’ll ask you once more,” I told him.

“No Dice,” he said sadistically.

“I’m off then,” I replied, and closed my tool case.

“Steve, if Unit Two is locked off, it’s safe to work on it,” Mandy voice was nervous.

“Sorry, Mandy answers still no,” I told her.

“Steve, it’s safe to work on. If you don’t I will have to report it.”

“It’s still my safety call,” I said.

Begrudgingly they shut the working unit down, it took two hours. Then the mechanics started taking the panels off.

“You’re a bloody minded ass sometimes,” Mandy whispered to me as we stood waiting.

Then one the mechanics let out a low sigh, I grabbed my camera and moved forward; the Maintenance Manager moved too. A screwdriver hung precariously between two copper power rails, there were signs of arcing where it had connected different circuits together, one in each of the two machines.

“No photos,” the Maintenance Manager barked at me.

“No dice,” I barked back at him. "I want your Technical Director and Safety Officer here, and nobody is to touch that screwdriver, I want the fingerprints off it. Think yourself lucky this isn’t an inquiry into a fatality,” I rounded on Mr Maintenance.

I watched a nervous tick grow on his face, and I knew he was beaten.

We left the site at about 5:30; I had gone through the paper trail with their management, and left them in no doubt who to blame.

On drive to the hotel, Mandy was quiet and withdrawn.

“You could have been killed there, I could have killed you there,” she spoke softly, and touched my forearm.

“No, I’m a bloody minded ass, that is what keeps me alive. It’s a sixth sense you develop,” I smiled.

 

We met for a pre dinner drink an hour later; Mandy was wearing a very colourful summer dress. We chinked glasses and sat back into our chairs. I saw her eyes dart around to see if anybody was close, I thought she would say something.

Instead she pulled a foot up onto the seat; I was hoping for was a quick flash of knickers, before she adjusted her dress. What I got was more than that; there was her naked pussy; she made no attempt to hide it. I wanted to say something but didn’t know what.

“Just letting you know it’s there if you want it,” she whispered.

“Is this a peace offering because you feel guilty?” I asked,

The words probably sounded harsher than they should; a flicker of irritation crossed her face but she suppressed it.

“No, I suddenly realise, how close your job brings you to harm. I don’t want to lose you from my life without, at least, knowing you better,” Mandy said, fixing my gaze.

I felt the wave of love she has sending out and, hung my head in shame. Mandy took my hand and, without a word, we walked to the lift. Inside the door to my room I stopped her.

“I don’t have condoms, and, I know you and Alistair are trying for a baby,” I said.

“It will be okay,” Mandy told me.

We kissed; it was a kiss which, like a storm, had been threatening for years. And, like a storm, once it started, it couldn’t be stopped. Mouth pressed to mouth, tongue coiled around tongue. For a dozen breaths, we passed the same air backwards and forwards until we were dizzy, or intoxicated.

I backed her onto the bed, and lifted her dress; there it was; what I had wanted for so many years, her pussy. Her mons was sparsely haired, somehow I always know it would be. The camel toe, which I had caught brief glimpses of when she worn tight trousers, was wanton and waiting before me.

Already wet from her own desire, I drove my tongue into it as far as I could, sucking every ounce of her juices, my tongue lashed her clitoris until more wetness appeared and drank that as well; it was just animal lust, my one chance to fuck her and I was going to enjoy every moment. But despite the soft, submissive moans she made, she did not cum.

I withdrew and dropped my trousers; Mandy gasped a little when she saw how needy my cock was. I put my prick against her and pushed up. How many years had fantasized about this moment; when it came, it was every bit as good as I hoped.

I must be longer, and thicker, than Alistair. She felt tight, and the end of my prick was stopped by her womb.

Mandy let out a little gasp, as if this place had never been touched before. I held my prick deep in her, and rubbed her clit again; at last there was a soft murmur, that hinted of a orgasm.

Then, I went down on her again, and licked the juices I had released. They were like nectar; I pulled her labia open to get in deeper. This time, a proper orgasm, it filled my mouth and coated my face.

I moved her to the middle of the bed on laid on her, my prick push high into her vagina. We kissed passionately, she didn’t seem to mind the taste of her own cum on my tongue or face; in fact, she seemed the revel in it.

I didn’t last long before my balls, loosed their cargo with as much force as they could muster. Stunned I rolled over and lay beside her. Mandy scooped some cum leaking from her vagina, and rubbed it between finger and thumb.

“No wonder your ex-wife fell pregnant in the first month,” she smiled. "We should go and eat, pass me my knickers, they are in my bag,” she said.

Sensual_Lover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sensual_Lover

A romantic table for two, in the Italian restaurant close to the hotel; there was no disguising that just fucked looked on our faces. Whether Mandy’s wedding ring made them think we were in item, or betrayed our adultery, I did not know.

“Your place, or mine?” I asked as we got to the hotel lift.

“Mine, you can do the walk of shame tomorrow morning,” Mandy laughed.

Our love making was gentle and sensual this time, I massaged her back, kissing every part of her naked body I found. My new lover sighed as my penis found its mark, her hole was still wet and slippery from before.

Her hand slid between us and she cupped my balls.

“I’m so full of spunk, but if there is any left, I want that too,” she whispered.

There was more and, it wasn’t long before I left more spermazoa to fight for supremacy in her body.

 

About first light I dressed and took the walk of shame to my own room. Except for me, there was no shame, only euphoria. We met at breakfast and pretended nothing had happened the previous night.

After I checked out, I went to Mandy’s room to collect her luggage. She was wearing the same blue trousers she used in the office. They showed the faint bulge of her labia,

I sat and waited for her to finish her make up, standing at the mirror, I was at eye level with the bulge. I planted gentle kisses on her trousers, then, slide the zip down.

"We need to check out,” Mandy hissed.

“This won’t take long,” I smiled.

I maneuvered her onto her back on the bed; holding her legs upright against my chest, I pulled her trousers and knickers up her thighs. There was that beautiful pussy with her cute ass hole beneath it. I wanted both, but would settle for leaving more sperm in her vagina.

It was a quick and dirty fuck, she came easily and so did I. As soon as I released her legs, and slipped out, Mandy stood up and pulled her trousers up.

“I’m going to have wet knickers all the way home,” she smiled.

 

We checked out and started the drive home. All the way, we would catch each other’s glance and giggle like teenagers. We were nearly back at Mandy’s house when we passed the road up to Black Hill; it was a notorious spot for lovers and dogging.

“I thought you would be taking me up there for a last fuck,” Mandy joked.

A quick U turn, and we were up there, clambering onto the back seat of my car. This time it was Mandy who struggled with her trousers and knickers.

I slipped in very easily now, her pussy was used to my prick; pushing in deep, and played with her clit until she came. It wasn’t a fast fuck like the last one, we were watching for strangers, but it didn’t take me long to leave full of sticky cum.

Mandy’s phone rang, it was Alistair. I heard he tell him we were about twenty minutes from her home, in fact we were only ten. We sat in the car for a while kissing and cuddling in that post coital euphoria

"If Alistair wants sex, he is out of luck, I’m far too full of your cum. And, I’m going to need a couple of days to shrink down to Alistair's size,” she said as we pulled up outside their house.

She squeezed my hand and was gone. Still, a life’s ambision was fulfilled.

 

For weeks, Mandy and I have avoided encountering each other in public; our smirks would give the game away. Then, one day, I walked passed her as she showed another girl a grainy photograph.

“It’s my first scan, twelve weeks, Alistair and I went yesterday,” she said proudly.

Ignoring the cooing colleague, I congratulated her and smiled. She avoided my gaze.

Mandy did come down to my office about six pm that evening, as I guessed she would.

“Is that a twelve week scan, or a fourteen week scan; fourteen weeks and it is Alistair’s child, twelve weeks ago, we were fucking like rabbits?” I asked.

Mandy slumped into a chair opposite me and looked at the floor.

“Alistair has a very low sperm count, we were going to use a sperm bank; but Alistair told me if I ever found a suitable candidate, he wouldn’t ask questions. He will acknowledge the babe as his own,” she confessed

Mandy looked up for a moment hoping for some sign of redemption.

“I was a suitable candidate then?” I said.

“No, it had to be somebody I wasn’t going to meet again. But, that night I was desperate to have you inside me. The pregnancy just came as a huge bonus,” Mandy said, eyes cast down

I know I should have kept my eyes on her face, but I glance down at her crutch the way she was sitting left her labia clearly defined in her trousers. She caught me looking, and pushed her hips slightly forward.

“Something you want, again?” Mandy asked.

She got to her feet and stood only a foot in front of me, I felt my anger melting into lust. There was the hint of her labia that had distracted me in the hotel.

"So, if there is nothing else you want,” she continued.

She stood still for just a second or so longer than she needed to. My lust had control now, I moved forward, again, I kissed the front of her trousers as I had done before; she in moved a little closer.

Moments later, I had the zip open, and the clasp unfastened.

"We are to last in the building, aren’t we?” I asked.

Mandy just nodded.

I pushed her trousers and knickers to the floor and helped her step out of them; seeing her, literally half naked, in the office. Sitting her on my desk, I pushed her legs open; those plump pussy lips glistened with moisture. I plunged my tongue between her labia; they were soaked with her juices, as I licked move flowed out into my mouth, and over my face.

“God, you'he wet,” I said.

“Of course I am, it’s part of being pregnant, I’ve been feeling horny all day. And now, I’m with the guy who fucked me four times in a day, and got me pregnant. My husband didn’t manage that in four years,” Mandy laughed.

“How does that make you feel, knowing you got me pregnant?” She continued.

“As horny as you are,” I replied.

I stood up and unbuckled my belt, six buttons later, my prick was free, and heading for Mandy’s pussy. There was no resistance either from her vagina, or its owner.

“This is so wrong, but so good,” Mandy grunted between my thrusts. "Alistair is away this weekend at a stag party; we can spend the night together. You want to fuck me all night again don’t you?” Mandy begged.

“Can’t Hun, I picking my kids up tonight,” I replied.

It was a lie about my kids; I wasn’t collecting them until the morning, but we were getting in a dangerous situation again.

 

I did get a text message Saturday night, “Black Hill, 9:30," was all it said.

I drove up and parked, there was her black Audi, with her waiting on the back seat. I climbed in beside her.

We kissed and I slipped my hand under her jumper, to fondle those wonderful breasts of hers.

“No bra tonight,” I whispered.

“No knickers either, I wanted to make it easy for you,” she purred.

Moving her on all fours, I pulled her jeggings down from behind; then, if I knelt in the car’s floor pan I could get my tongue into that wet pussy again. I licked her labia and drove my tongue as far into her vagina as I could; I even swirled my tongue around her anus, which made her moan with joy.

I crawled onto the back seat behind her, and slipped my prick in. It just felt so good and right, like it was always meant to be. I felt my sap raise, and let it go; Mandy also felt the fountain inside her and came with me.

We covered ourselves again, and sat together in the back of the car. I could feel how much she wanted to tell me she loved me; I wanted to do the same. It was another dangerous situation.

I made my excuses, and drove back to my kids, my son hardly noticed I was gone, but my daughter was older, and far more astute. She gave me the hard stare.

Mandy was a married woman, I knew I must keep my distance from now on.

Published 
Written by Simes6699
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments