Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Embarrassment And Lust On The Pier

"Tight bike shorts can be revealing"

31
10 Comments 10
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Adam stood there on the Manhattan Beach pier enjoying the unseasonably warm springtime day. He was soaking up the sun and taking a break while trying to cool off from his intense midday bike ride. He pulled off his bike jersey and the blazing sun felt good on his bare skin. The water looked tempting but instead, he was enjoying watching four young women clad in skimpy bikinis frolicking nearby playing volleyball.

He normally would be wearing his bike shorts that had a built-in liner, but they were in the wash so he was just wearing his old black Lycra shorts and his bike shoes and socks. The weather was definitely an advantage of living in Southern California. It gave him the ability to take a break from work to get some exercise and enjoy the people watching.

“Mister Hunter, is that you?” a tall bouncy teenager called out as she walked towards Adam. The voice was vaguely familiar, but Adam was having trouble placing it. He took a closer look at the girl. She was a lean fit brunette with long straight slightly wet hair, piercing hazel eyes and a glowing white smile. She was wearing a damp peach crop string top that clung to her boobs and showed off her belly button along with a pair of white form-fitted shorts.

“Jodie, Jodie Plummer, don’t you remember me? I played soccer with your daughter,” she asked as she walked up to Adam.

“Sorry, it just took a moment. You have grown a bit since I saw you play soccer,” Adam replied as he took in her wide smile and tried not to stare at her top, which was now practically moulded to her boobs from her wet hair.

“Did you go swimming?”

“Yeah, I needed to change out of my wet bikini. The water was cold.”

“I can believe it, plus I can see your goosebumps.” Adam also noticed her erect nipples straining against the wet fabric along with the outline of her puffy areolae and felt a forbidden longing in his shorts. He tried to suppress his slowly stiffening cock’s urges. He could feel it making its presence known as it gradually pressed against the confines of his shorts. His mind was telling him that Jodie was his daughter’s friend and only seventeen or eighteen, but his cock certainly had other ideas.

“I am starting to warm up though,” Jodie responded coyly as she glanced down at the movement in Adam’s shorts.

Adam was about to give an excuse to leave before his cock became even more pronounced, but then he noticed Jodie’s mom and an Asian mom and daughter walking towards him. He had never seen Laura, Jodie’s mom in a bathing suit. She was a curvy woman of about fifty, a little younger than himself. He had seen her a few times also at soccer, but usually she was wearing a loose sweater or jacket. Now, she was just wearing a high-cut one-piece black and white bathing suit with a plunging neckline and a loose wrap over it. The plunging neckline revealed full plump breasts.

Laura and her daughter, Jodie were a study in contrasts. Jodie was a tall, thin brunette with long straight silky hair and small upturned perky 34B boobs and a small tight ass. Laura, on the other hand, was shorter, curvier with dirty wavy shorter blond hair and large plump boobs that were very much on display with the plunging neckline of her bathing suit. It was tough not to be drawn to Laura’s cleavage. Her boobs were certainly more than a handful.

If this wasn’t enough, the other mom and teenage daughter were both wearing revealing bikinis. The mom had on a little sky-blue bikini with a bulging distinctive camel toe. The daughter had on a skimpy red bikini and had fairly large breasts for her petite size. They were much bigger than her mom’s, which were small A-cups. Too many distractions, thought Adam as he felt his cock twitch and grow a bit more.

“Hi, Adam, what a surprise to see you here,” Laura commented as she embraced Adam with a tight hug. Adam felt her breasts press against his bare chest, providing another obstacle stopping his cock from becoming fully erect. “I wasn’t expecting to see you until tomorrow. You know, it is my turn to bring you dinner. It was so thoughtful of Anna to arrange to have some of the book club moms bring you and Sara dinner while she is caring for her sister.”

“And so kind of you to volunteer to do that. It really isn’t necessary.”

“No, it is my pleasure, plus with my husband gone all the time on business, it is nice to cook for more than just Jodie and I.”

While Adam was chatting with Laura, Jodie was checking out Adam. She always thought he was nice, but she had never seen him without his shirt on or with tight shorts. Jodie looked at his hairy chest and was drawn to the beads of sweat that were running down his body towards his crotch. The bulge in his shorts now seemed even larger than before as she bit her lip while feeling a sudden warm glow inside her. She couldn’t stop thinking about what his cock would feel like in her hand.

“Hi, Adam, I think we only met once. I am Becky and this is my daughter Julie. I am also bringing you dinner but not until early next week.”

“Hi, Becky, yes, I remember,” Adam replied as he shook both Becky and Julie’s hands while turning slightly sideways to hide his growing erection.

“So why aren’t the girls in school?” Adam asked the moms.

“Both Julie and I got a couple of college acceptances and since it was such a nice day, our moms wanted to celebrate. They've had a few margaritas, in case you haven’t noticed,” Jodie replied for her mom.

“Congratulations! That is fantastic,” replied Adam

“How is Sara doing?” Laura inquired, trying to ignore her daughter’s comment about the margaritas.

“She is very busy with school and then she got a job after school so she usually doesn’t get home until early evening,” Adam replied

Just then, Julie turned around and put their blanket down on a nearby bench. Adam’s eyes were riveted to the sight of her ass as she bent over. The back of her bikini was actually a thong that highlighted her round tight ass and wide womanly hips. Adam’s fully erect cock was now straining against his shorts. He wished he had worn his baggy bike shorts and not these tight revealing Lycra shorts.

Adam reached for his bike helmet and jersey, hoping to shield his erection, which was slowly pushing upwards, getting nearer to the top of his shorts.

“I will hold those for you,” Julie said, not wanting her delightful view hidden.

Adam could do nothing but tell Julie thanks as he felt four sets of eyes staring at his crotch, which made his cock throb and move upward once again. He needed to get out of this conversation soon before his cock popped free. He felt his cock slowly inching upwards nearer and nearer to the top of his shorts. Nobody said anything, but he knew they were all staring and watching his growing monster.

“I sure wish my husband exercised as much as it seems you do,” Laura commented with a hint of desire. “It is so nice to see a fit, hard-bodied man out here,” she continued with special emphasis on the word 'hard'.

“I sure do like your shorts,’ Jodie sighed as she looked on with a flush face, echoing her mom’s thoughts.

“Are they comfortable?” Becky shyly inquired, the margaritas emboldening her just a bit. She certainly had more risqué thoughts and questions, but she didn’t want to say them in front of her daughter.

“They are, but I should be going,” Adam replied nervously.

“I look forward to seeing you tomorrow,” Laura said as she walked towards Adam for a goodbye embrace that seemed to linger while she pressed her pubic bone against his swollen cock.

“Don’t I get a congratulations hug, Mister Hunter?” Jodie asked with a pout as she walked up and hugged Adam. Again, he felt her press against his erection and felt her puffy nipples against his chest. “You feel so good, Mister Hunter,” she whispered before she stepped back and left Adam wanting more.

Then he hugged Becky and then Julie, who gave him back his things. Each time, before the hug, the mom or the daughter looked down at his crotch and after every hug, Adam just felt his face burn hotter with embarrassment and lust. Finally, when Julie stepped back, she noticed a wet spot on Adam’s shorts before Adam quickly covered his crotch with his bike helmet.

***********

Laura was the first to speak up as they were driving home. “Damn, Adam made me so horny.”

“Mom!” Jodie yelled, embarrassed with her mom’s comment while thinking the same thing.

“Did anyone else see Adam’s bulge?’ Laura continued, ignoring her daughter’s plea.

“Are you kidding, I think everyone noticed. I think you turned him on by showing off your cleavage,” Becky piped up.

“Or was it your camel toe that got him hard?” Laura teased.

“He made my nipples hard and my body tingle,” Jodie whispered to her friend while the moms were chatting up front. “Did he make you warm and wet?”

Julie just nodded and giggled as she turned red.

*********

The bike ride home was a blur for Adam. All he could do was think about his encounter at the pier. His erotic thoughts went from Laura’s boobs and how he wanted to squeeze them, then to Jodie’s hard nipples and lean young body, to Becky’s camel toe and how he would love to lick it, to Julie’s tight ass and how he would love to fuck her from behind. None of this helped his bulge from subsiding. The feel of the Lycra against his swollen cock tip just made it worse.

He got off his bike and walked into the quiet house. He needed relief as he slid his hand down his shorts and felt his pre-cum oozing from the tip. He pulled his shorts down while noticing the wet spot, and his cock sprang out as he grabbed his shaft and stroked it while thinking about the women.

Suddenly, his phone rang and he noticed it was his boss. “Shit,” he said, knowing he should answer it. He listened impatiently as his boss went on about a few things that needed to be done as his cock became limp in his hand.

Meanwhile, Jodie was amazed at the speed with which her mom finished her shower. She usually took a long time in the bathroom, but today she was quick. She was a woman on a mission, but Jodie was not sure what was driving her mom’s urgency.

“Where are you going, mom?” Jodie asked suspiciously as she saw her mom heading for the door dressed a bit nicer than usual.

“Just need to run a few errands, honey. I will be back in a while.”

creamy_ebonyyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
creamy_ebonyyy

Finally, Adam was able to get off the phone with his boss, and he slid his bike shorts back on and grabbed a beer, and then the doorbell rang. Now what? he thought. The doorbell rang again, and he opened the door and was surprised to see Laura standing there in a striped navy blue, off-the-shoulder causal mid-thigh dress with buttons down the front. The dress showed off Laura’s curves as the cotton fabric clung to her body. The dress would have been sexy but respectable for a mom to wear if it wasn’t for the buttons undone both at the top and at the bottom of the dress. The undone buttons at the top revealed a hint of her significant cleavage, and the buttons undone at the hemline came incredibly close to her crotch.

“Hi! Can I come in?" Laura asked. She was pleased that Adam was still in his bike shorts.

“Sure, come on in,” Adam replied. “I am sorry the place is a bit of a mess. Would you like something to drink?”

“Sure, I will have a beer also, please,” Laura replied as she sat down on the sofa.

“So, what can I--” Adam momentarily paused as he noticed that Laura had unbuttoned a few more buttons so that he could see the top of her black lace bra and pushed-up breasts, “--help you with?"

Adam sat down opposite Laura and tried to regain his composure.

“Please sit next to me. I don’t bite, and in fact, I can be very friendly.”

Adam got up and noticed Laura’s eyes focused on his bulge while she licked her lipstick-covered lips.

“You see, I have a problem, and you seem to have made it worse earlier today,” Laura replied as she put her hand on his thigh while looking downwards, eyeing his growing shaft.

“And what problem is that?” he stammered as his cock grew a bit bigger in his shorts, dangerously close to Laura’s painted red fingertips.

“See, you are making my problem worse once again,” she replied as her fingers caressed the outline of his cock tip, making it twitch. “You see, my husband travels a lot, and I have been lonely and oh so horny,” as her fingers ran lightly over the outline of his cock.

“Your cock seems to like the attention,” Laura taunted as she squeezed his cock. “Maybe I can help.”

“Laura,” Adam moaned. “We shouldn’t.”

“No one will know. Anna is gone, and you have needs. I saw how hard you were today. Feel how wet you make me,” Laura replied seductively as she took Adam’s hand and slid it under her dress.

“Oh fuck, you are soaked,” Adam gasped as his hand touched her matching black lace panties. The pent-up lust, driven by the absence of sex while his wife was gone, just boiled over with Laura squeezing his cock and feeling her soaking panties. Adam pulled Laura close and pressed his lips against hers. Their mouths opened and their tongues frantically explored each other as Adam’s fingers slid under Laura’s panties.

“Show me your boobs that have been teasing me the whole day. I want you to suck and tit-fuck my cock. You are going to be my slutty whore,” Adam growled as he reached for the buttons on her dress. Laura snuggled up to Adam and peeled down his shorts, releasing his stiff cock while he undid the buttons to her dress.

Laura stood up and let her dress fall to the floor so she was just standing there with her black lace bra and high-cut panties. Her thick eraser-tip nipples were visible through the thin bra. Adam quickly removed his shorts.

“Pull on your nipples, my slut.” Adam’s dirty talk ignited a strange unknown desire in Laura. Her husband was always so gentle and proper in their infrequent lovemaking sessions. She loved Adam’s display of raw lust and desire.

“Like this?” she asked as she gently pulled on her nipples.

“No,” Adam replied as he stood up, slid both hands under her bra and gave a short hard tug and twist of her nipples.

“Fuck!” she gasped as a surge of pleasure raced through her body and her knees buckled.

Adam took hold of her and eased her down kneeling between his legs.

“Now suck and tit-fuck my cock,” Adam ordered as he pulled her face down next to his cock and rubbed his cock tip over her cheeks and lips, leaving a trail of pre-cum over her face and smearing her red lipstick.

Laura wrapped her fingers around his shaft and then looked Adam in the eyes as she licked her lips and slowly swirled her tongue around his tip. She gently blew hot air onto his leaking tip as his hands ran through her hair urging her to take all of him. She resisted, taunting him, teasing him as she ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft. She loved the way his cock throbbed and twitched as she teased him.

“Oh, fuck, Laura, you are such a good cock sucker,” Adam gasped as he watched her red lipstick-covered lips wrap around his helmet. She sucked hard with just his tip in her mouth. “Fuck!” he gasped again as he held her head tight and thrust his hips up. He heard rustling in the bushes outside, but he didn’t care. It was probably just a cat or a bird anyway.

He heard her gag for a moment as he forced his cock deeper down her throat. He began to face fuck her in earnest as he fumbled with her bra, finally releasing her full plump breasts. He pulled at her nipples, making her tremble with pleasure.

“You want these?" she questioned and stuttered as she pulled away from his cock as she cupped her boobs. Not waiting for an answer, she pressed her soft fleshy mounds around his cock. “Cum on them,” she pleaded as she caressed his balls.

“Oh yes, they feel so good,” Adam moaned as he rubbed and thrust his cock between her tits. Her tongue reached out, flickered across his tip, and then he exploded all over her tits and face.

“More,” she pleaded as she massaged his cock with her breasts while he continued to spurt his delicious cum onto her waiting mouth. She took hold of his wet cock and hungrily took it all in her mouth. Adam stiffened and came one last time as she swallowed his cock and held her head tightly against his body.

“I took care of your problem, but I still have mine,” Laura pouted as she backed away and stood up. She started to play with her pussy. Adam watched as her fingers slid under her very damp black lace panties. She moaned as her fingers slid in and out of her pussy, revealing her glistening fingers. She pulled the panties to the side and spread her pussy lips, giving Adam a great view.

Adam was in a trance. His desire was being recharged as he watched her. He licked his lips as she exposed her pink velvet wet lips to him. He saw her light brown mound, damp, and he could smell the musky smell of her desire. He looked up and saw his cum slowly running down the side of her lips, to her chin and then watched it drop onto her breast.

“Come here, we are not finished,” he growled as he pulled her close and kissed her stomach as he pulled off her panties.

“Damn, these panties are soaked,” as Adam squeezed the panties in his hand and then smelled them.

“Fuck, you smell so good, now time to taste you.” Adam led her to the sofa and pushed her down and knelt between her spread legs.

“Yes, eat me! Suck on my clit! It has been so long, my husband thinks it is disgusting, please!” Laura begged.

Adam started by massaging her feet, then he sucked on her big toe while she rubbed his limp cock with the other foot. He continued to suck her toe as he massaged her calves, then she felt his lips kissing her calves, then her knee, then her lower thighs. She was grinding her hips upwards, silently pleading for him to lick her pussy. Her legs were spread wide and Adam saw her juices running down her crack. His mouth and lips got closer to her steaming pussy.

“Pull on your nipples,” he ordered. She gasped as she pulled on them. The bucking of her hips became more urgent.

“What do you want?” Adam sensually asked.

“Lick my cunt!" she gasped as she spread her lips wide with her fingers.

Adam leaned in and slid two fingers into her wet pussy as his tongue swirled around her clit.

“Fuck, yes!” Laura yelled as his tongue flicked across her clit. She wrapped her legs around his head and squirmed and moaned as he teased and sucked on her clit while finger fucking her. She felt her orgasm building, like water filling a dam until it finally burst as he sucked on her clit while flickering his tongue across it.

Her hips jerked and buckled as she held his head tightly in place. She gasped for breath as her orgasm flooded through her body.

Adam stood up, his face covered with her juices.

“We are still not done here,” Adam said as he wiped her juices from his face with the back of his hand.

Laura looked so hot there, lying on the sofa, legs spread wide, her pussy lips puffy and aroused. Laura looked at Adam, panting, his chest glistening once again with sweat and his cock, hard and upright.

“Fuck me, fuck your horny slut!” The words just slipped out of her mouth. Her face turned pink as she realised she had never talked like that before. And then with more urgency, “Fuck my cunt.”

Adam smiled, “My pleasure,” as he thrust his rock hard, throbbing cock deep and hard inside her needy cunt. His balls slapped hard against her ass with every thrust.

“Harder, fuck my cunt, fill me with your cum,” Laura cried out as she lost all control.

They kissed, passionately, like before, tasting each other’s juices and cum on their lips, their bodies now as one in a tight embrace as Adam continued to pound her pussy and Laura welcomed each thrust with another moan of pleasure.

Adam sucked on her nipple, and Laura gasped again as another orgasm surged through her, and then Adam came and she wrapped her arms around him, holding on as the orgasm grew more intense and then she felt herself squirt.

“Oh fuck!” Laura yelled as each wave of her orgasm made her body squirm until finally, it subsided.

“That was intense,” Adam said softly as he kissed her smeared lipstick-covered lips.

“Yes, it was,” Laura replied dreamily.

“Shit! Look how wet we got the sofa. I never squirted like that before,” Laura added.

“Don’t worry about it. I have plenty of time before Anna gets home to clean it up. Shit! Sara should be home from work soon. I didn’t realise the time,” Adam said as he saw the time on his watch. “I got distracted,” he joked.

“I will see you tomorrow with dinner and maybe you can think of something for dessert,” Laura teased as she picked up her clothes.

Adam quickly grabbed her panties. "You can have them back tomorrow."

Laura was about to argue, but then she realised she needed to get going or Jodie might get worried or suspicious.

They exchanged one quick kiss before Laura left Adam standing there, still naked and his cock covered with their juices.

 

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments