Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

July! July!

"My summer thus far"

26
11 Comments 11
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"1st try"

July is my favorite month as it’s beach weather in New England and I love the beach — and, of course, sex!  The month had started with a few great swingers' parties but nothing worth recording as it was my husband and I who had fun together.

But I also had fun on my own. I met the gym boys for a threesome, but it ended faster then it started. I love those guys, but it’s becoming routine and I hate routine.

Then there was Nate (see Stanley Cup Part Two). I was absolutely in love with him, and he could be the one to steal me away. But he has no intention of having a relationship, so it works out fine. We emailed each other as he boated around New England and New York. He decided to surprise me and enter a stupid race that happens in the town where I live. They race to Halifax, Nova Scotia, and it brings people from all over the world to this place. 

Nate arrived on Friday and the race started on Sunday morning. We talked about sex and how it would be when we saw each other again. I left work early, telling my guy that I was going to the gym and then to a wine bar with a friend. He didn't even reply for an hour and then simply wrote: ‘Ok’. 

I raced to the boat launch and got to Nate’s boat. I was so ready to see him and hoped he would do to me what he’d promised. I saw him watching me approach and he helped me climb aboard. Then he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. 

“Get those clothes off now,” he said and I walked over to a bench and began disrobing while he cast off and we moved out to sea. As we headed beyond the shore of the last island, we watched the sunset and drank wine. I was naked and rubbing his crotch until he finally dropped his shorts and his beautiful uncut cock emerged at full mast.

“Kneel,” he said. “You’ll be sucking that for a long time.”

He got no complaints from me and I dropped to my knees, lifted his cock and licked his salty balls before vigorously sucking his mighty erection. He told me that I loved his cock and that I belonged to him.
I licked and sucked and he fucked my mouth, making me gag. 

He got more aggressive as we went on, but I love his cock and I sucked it for at least thirty minutes. Nate had me lick his ass and balls before pulling out his phone and telling me, “Suck faster now.”

When he groaned, I knew he was close to cumming. In his emails, he’d said he would cum all over my face — and he did just that, snapping pictures and yelling, “Yes, fuck yes!” while he came a lot. 

And I do mean a lot. It splashed over my face: my eye sockets and nose were covered, and I felt it land in my hair and also roll down my chin. I licked what I could and helped drain him entirely. He rested back on the mast and grinned at me. 

Nate offered me more wine and we went to his bedroom where I played with his cock till it grew back to the hard, veiny penis that I crave. We fucked and this time he unloaded deep in my pussy. I happily carried his seed back to my home, but I didn't see him again as the race took him away. But we’re still in touch by email.

~~~~

I had vacation time and I needed it. But when I decided to go to Martha’s Vineyard to camp, my husband invited himself. That was fine: we’re in love and the sex was awesome as usual — but in a tent for a change. 

We went to the nude beach, got some sun, and saw naked people! I love being naked and stared at — but not by creeps. On the first day on the beach, I noticed a group of guys whom I assumed to be gay. But they were looking at me and other women, so I wasn't sure. They spoke with a foreign accent — I later learned it was French — and one guy stood out. He was younger, not normally my thing, but he had a great body. Not muscular but in shape; dark hair, dark eyes, and an impressive tan. A pretty awesome cock, too, I might add. He saw me looking at him, and I saw him staring at me, but that’s a typical nude-beach-in-America thing. 

The campsite was packed with families and assorted groups. We set up camp with the car beside the tent; nothing extravagant as we were there for only four nights. The outdoor showers were awesome and people hung a flip-flop on the door to indicate it was occupied. 

Finishing one shower, I heard voices — not speaking English — and I walked out to see a group of people. It was the guys from the beach and some others, male and female. I spotted the young guy and when I walked past, he smiled at me. I returned the smile and my mind was racing. How do I meet him without my guy knowing? 
My husband wanted to find a couple, but it’s not easy on an island with limited internet. I’d settled for enjoying my man’s company, eating oysters, watching a comedy show, and time spent relaxing on the nude beach. We had some awesome sex — but, as you know, I sometimes need some strange. 

On the second to last day, I went for a morning shower and saw that guy again. He looked like he’d had a rough night but I went into my shower and played with myself thinking about him. When I came out, he was sitting alone on the chairs and as I walked by, he said, “Hello.”

Freya_Vanir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freya_Vanir

I returned his greeting and he got up and walked toward me. I looked at him as he approached. He said I looked like I’d got a lot of sun and I replied, “So do you.”

“I saw you at the nude beach, ” he said, adding that his name was Logan. I introduced myself, and we walked. He said he was from Granby, a city near Montreal in Canada, and he and his friends needed to get away. I told him I was French-Canadian on my father’s side.

“I could kinda guess that,” he said and asked how long I was staying on the island. 

“I leave tomorrow morning.” 

He was staying till the end of the weekend and was one of two single men in his group of seven people. 

“Is the man your husband?”

“Yeah, he is. Why he didn't you bring a girlfriend?”

Logan said he was single and I asked him his age. He said thirty-four and I told him I was much older.

“You look younger than me.” He smiled. “I’ve seen you naked and you’re beautiful.”

“You’re not too shabby yourself,” I said as we reached his camp area. His friends saw us and I said, “I'm going to be taking a late shower before bed. Maybe we can meet and chat more then?”

His face lit up and we arranged to meet around ten.

My day was spent exploring the island, eating oysters, and walking a preservation beach which was home to seals and rare birds. But my head was filled about possibilities with Logan.

We got back to camp around eight, lit a fire, and ate junk food. In our tent, I gave my loving husband a sloppy blowjob that lasted twenty minutes and filled my mouth with his seed. As I expected, he dozed and I told him I'd clean up our stuff and then shower. 

He mumbled, “Okay,” and was snoring when I doused the flames. 

Headlamp on, I walked to the shower block, holding a towel but with no idea of the time. There wasn't much light when I got to the chairs and I was sad that Logan wasn’t there. I sat and a few campers walked by and I pretended to be looking at my phone. I got a couple hellos but no Logan. 

I was about to go to the showers when I heard my name being called. Logan jogged up and said he was sorry for being late. His friends went to see a band. 

“I was just giving up hope,” I said.

We sat and talked. While his accent was hot as fuck, the topics were too vanilla and I needed some fun. So I said, “Hey, I was about to take a shower before bed. Care to join me?”

“But what about your husband?”

“He’s asleep, dead to the world.” I walked toward the shower. “You coming?”

“Are you sure?” he asked as I reached the stall.

My sundress slid to the floor and I was naked. Flip-flop on the door, I pressed the water on and it felt so good. But I wondered if Logan would come in. I was enjoying the shower, but I was also a little annoyed that he hadn’t rushed right in. I was about to peek over the door when he opened it.

Making sure the flip-flop was in place, he looked at my wet flesh and a dim light shined on him. “You gonna join me or not?” I asked, nodding at his clothes. He quickly stripped and came into the water. 

He was much taller than me and in great shape. We held each other, kissed, and he grabbed my ass and I felt his hard cock pressing against me. I restarted the water — it stopped every two minutes — and I fell to my knees and began sucking his hard, uncut cock. Playing with his balls made him moan and I said, “Shush,” and we laughed. 

I stood, leaned over a bench, and said, “Please fuck me.” He didn't waste any time sliding into me and I had to control my moans as he fucked me hard and fast. 

He stopped, settled onto the bench, and asked me to sit on his cock. I hit the water again, slid down his shaft, and rode him as we kissed and he sucked my nipples.

It wasn’t long before he gasped that he was going to cum. “Do it,” I said and sat down hard on him. I felt a gallon of semen flood my pussy as Logan grunted and moaned. I stayed holding onto him until his cock went limp and fell out. He smiled and kissed me. 

“Thank you,” I said.

“No, thank you.”

I told him to meet me by the chairs. “But be quiet,” I ordered and washed for a few minutes more. But I knew cum was still in me as I put on my sundress.

I met him by the chairs and we walked to his camp. With his friends looking, I kissed him goodnight, and they all made a noise as I walked back in darkness to my tent where my husband was still snoring. Nothing unusual there!

I hadn't cum with Logan, but I felt great and masturbated until I was satisfied and slept. 

I saw Logan one more time — as we drove out of the camp. He waved. I smiled.

I didn't play that weekend as sunburn and vacation made us lazy when we got home. It was only the middle of the month — and I was hoping for more action to record in my journal. But it had been a good start to July. 

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments