Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Krystal - Part 2 - A Wanton Wife

"A young wife cheats, then catches her husband cheating with his secretary."

15
19 Comments 19
8.0k Views 8.0k
10.0k words 10.0k words

Author's Notes

"Reading Krystal - Part 1- Her First Time, will keep the story in order."

It was already after nine and Diamond would be here in less than an hour. I remembered what she had said about not getting dressed so I didn't bother. I just kept my black nightie on with a pink robe over it.

I washed the breakfast dishes from earlier. I wondered if Diamond would be hungry. I had a few pastries left over. I put on a fresh pot of coffee and looked at the clock. It was ten minutes to ten, so I rushed into the bathroom and peed. I fluffed up my hair, then decided to comb it and put on lipstick. I would at least look somewhat more refreshed when Diamond arrived.

I rushed back into the kitchen and grabbed two cups from the cabinet as I heard the doorbell ring.

I yelled out, "Come on it, the door is open."

I could hear Diamond's voice in the front room but she appeared to be talking to someone. I placed the cups on the table and walked out into the front room. Diamond was on her cell, but I was shocked to see Wesley standing in my living room.

Diamond had ended her phone call and was standing near the sofa unpacking a large bag. She looked up and smiled at me.

"Oh. Honey. I'm so glad you didn't get dressed this morning. I wanted to catch you dressed the way you are when your husband leaves for work in the morning."

I stood there watching her as she unpacked the bag. I saw it was her video camera, the same one she used yesterday. I watched as she unfolded the tripod and mounted the camera on it.

"There. Now we are all set and ready."

Diamond walked toward me and placed a neat stack of money in the palm of my hand.

"Honey. Count it and make sure it's all there. I'm really sorry I forgot to pay you yesterday when we were at the hotel. It's just that I had an appointment to get to and had to leave in a hurry."

I quickly counted the money, there was an extra grand.

“Why the extra grand? We agreed on two, not three.”

“Honey, the client was so pleased with your performance, he popped with a 2K bonus. He can't wait for the next video. So you and I are sharing the bonus.”

I looked at Diamond then looked over at Wesley, who was still standing near the door. I was waiting for an explanation as to why he was here.

Diamond put her hands on my shoulder and smiled. She knew I was waiting for an explanation of why Wesley was here. I soon got a response.

"Honey, I wanted to bring Wesley here this morning and make his appearance as spontaneous as possible. That's why I asked you to remain in your nightie. You see, I want to make a video where you have your black boyfriend come over to your house as soon as your husband has left for work."

I stood listening to Diamond, but she wasn't finished. I listened to what she told me next.

"Darling, I actually recorded your husband walking out the front door and driving away in his car. Then I recorded Wesley driving his car into the driveway."

"What about my neighbors? What if my husband had seen you out there?"

"Honey. Don't worry. We were very careful not to be seen by anyone. Now, I want you to wait for me to give you your cue. I want you to walk over and open your front door. Greet Wesley and be really friendly to him. I want you to act as if you couldn't wait to see him again. Pull him inside, shut the door and kiss him. Take his hand and lead him to the kitchen for a cup of coffee."

Diamond had caught me off guard. I watched as Diamond got behind her video cam. Wesley went out the front door to wait. Diamond gave me my cue.

I don't know why I went along with this but I smiled as I walked to and opened the front door. I acted surprised to see Wesley standing there. I quickly pulled him inside and shut the door. I wasn't acting this part, I was concerned that a neighbor might see what was going on.

Wesley encircled my body with his big arms and gave me a really long passionate kiss. His tongue entered my mouth and I felt his hands hiking my robe up over my ass. The next thing I felt were his fingers squeezing my bare white ass with his big black hands.

Wesley broke the kiss and looked into my eyes as if we were lovers.

"I couldn't wait to see you. I waited for your husband's car to leave this morning. It felt like I was waiting out there for ages. But now I'm here with you and that's what counts."

“Honey, why don't you come into the kitchen and we'll have a cup of coffee."

Wesley gave me another passionate kiss while he played with my ass again. I turned and started to walk toward the kitchen, but Wesley grabbed me.

“No coffee, I want to fuck you.”

He pulled me into his arms, roughly I might add. He was being very dominant this morning. His arm was around my back holding me. His other hand had my robe open and was under my nightie. Maybe I should have worn panties, but I didn't expect Wesley to come here.

“No coffee, no fucky,” I replied.

Diamond had caught the whole scene on video. There are no retakes in amateur video.

"Oh, that was great. Let's take a few minutes and have a cup of coffee. That will give me time to explain what we're going to do next."

I poured three cups of coffee. I handed Diamond a cup, she was sitting next to Wesley. I handed Wesley the next cup. I placed sugar and creamer on the table. I took my cup and sat down across from Diamond. She began writing something down on paper. I sat and waited to hear what she was going to ask me to do next.

She finished writing, then looked up at me.

"Krystal. I want to make this scene look as real as we can. I want you to sit here and have a conversation about your affair together. I want you to talk about your husband and I want you to use these as a prop. I want both of you to talk about them."

Diamond placed a packet of birth control pills on the table in front of me. They looked like the real thing to me. I reached over and slipped the packet open. Sure enough, there were little pills inside the packet. One in each spot for the next twenty-one days. There was a drug store label attached, it looked like a real prescription to me.

"Okay, Honey, I want you to talk about your husband and how you want to start taking your new birth control pills. Wesley already knows what I want him to say. You should talk for a few minutes before you go sit on his lap. You can put your arms around his neck and kiss him. We'll let Wesley take it from there."

Diamond stood up and got her camera positioned again. She motioned for us to begin talking. I sipped my coffee and glanced over at Wesley. I tried to think of something to say to him and then it came to me.

"Wesley, I'm really glad you're here because I wanted to speak to you about my husband and why I'll be taking birth control pills. I don't want to get pregnant with your child. I couldn't go through the stress of being pregnant. If I had a black baby, everyone would know I was whoring around on my husband."

"Baby, You know how much I love you. I understand how you feel, but I thought you were going to divorce your husband? Then we could have all the babies we wanted together. Isn't that what you want?"

I looked at Wesley who was staring at me very seriously. I thought of something else to say to him.

"Darling, that will come in time, but right now I need more time to think about our future. Really... I just need more time to think and I want to start taking these pills for now. I thought you would understand my situation right now with my husband. I will need him to pay me alimony. He's so rich, he won't miss one dollar. Then you and I can be together and raise a ton of black babies.”

I waited for Wesley to reply, instead, he held his arms out for me to come and sit in his lap. I stood up and walked around the table. I sat so I faced Diamond and her camera.

Wesley put his arm around my waist and slipped his hand inside my robe. Wesley opened the robe until my black nightie was exposed. He began massaging my breast with his big hand. He kissed me on the lips, driving his tongue deep into my mouth.

Diamond spoke, "Cut... I want to see your tongue's swishing around together in a hot open mouth kiss before you continue. I want to record some hot saliva exchanging mouths. Action."

We did exactly what she wanted us to do. It was hot and my pussy was getting wet. I was hoping all this would lead to Wesley fucking his big cock into my pussy again. Diamond got her kissing video so she was happy.

Wesley made the first move as we continued kissing. He slipping my robe off my shoulders. He broke our kiss and began kissing my neck. Wesley was biting my neck and I tried to stop him. He had bitten me at least three times before I turned my head so I could kiss him on the lips. It was the only way I could stop him from leaving bite marks on me. In a place my husband would sure see.

My robe was now bunched up near my ass, The only thing I was wearing was the thin black nightie, without any panties. My hairless slit would be on display to whoever watched this video.

Wesley was whispering to me again but loud enough so Diamond could hear. I'm sure her camera could too.

"God, Baby, I need to fuck you now."

Wesley was real, I could feel his hard cock under my ass. He really did want to fuck me now. His hard cock contained by his clothes.

"Yes, Baby, I want you to fuck me hard. Take me into the bedroom and fuck me."

I don't think I was acting at this point, I really did want Wesley to fuck me. My pussy felt wet and I was horny. Wesley picked me up and carried me into the master bedroom. I didn't have to guide him, he knew which bedroom belonged to my husband. He was showing his dominance over Chad, he was going to fuck his wife in his bed. The same bed that Chad fucks me in. For some unknown reason, my pussy was gushing with my juices. I felt my whole crotch was wet, including my inner thighs.

Diamond was right behind us with the video cam. Wesley took me into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed, still holding me in his arms. Diamond was taking close up video of my leaky pussy. She spent some time recording my pussy as a drip or two fell to the floor.

My robe had fallen off on the way to the bedroom. Wesley was now pulling my sheer black nightie over my head. I helped him by raising my arms in the air. He tossed it on a chair. I was nude. He started kissing me again.

Wesley was cupping my tits in his big hands. He leaned down, kissing my nipples. He bit one, causing me some pain, so I yelled at him. He was licking and sucking all over my tits now. He must have thought it was time, he laid me on my back in the middle of my bed. He was licking his way down my belly. He stopped at my pussy mound.

Wesley spread my legs and got down into position to eat me out. Diamond moved her camera in fast, this action stopping him. He knew what she wanted. He held back as she recorded my slit. Then he used his fingers to spread my labia. My vagina opening was wide, Diamond recorded the puddle of my juices inside me. She moved away and he began licking my pussy with his talented tongue.

I was so hot that within seconds I began to respond by pushing my hips up and my pussy into his face as he licked and sucked me. His whole face was slick and shiny from my very juicy crotch. He turned his eyes and looked at Diamond who was capturing it all for posterity.

Wesley brought me to my first orgasm within minutes and he didn't let up. He continued licking me until I had two more. I wanted his cock, I was so fucking horny.

“Fuck me now,” I begged him. “I need your big black cock in my cunt. I need to be fucked... now.”

I was past begging, I needed something in my pussy. I had never been so desperate to be fucked. And a big cock was within inches of my pussy.

Wesley kissed me passionately while he positioned himself between my wide spread legs. The head of his huge black cock rested on the lips of my pussy. I began humping myself up trying to get him inside me, but he was teasing me again. I looked into his eyes, I knew he wanted me to beg for it.

"Please. Put your cock inside me now. I need to feel it inside me. Please... I'm so fucking horny."

He knew he had me, “Beg.”

“Please... please... please... ram your cock inside me. I need to be fucked.”

“Whose bed are we in? Whose white wife am I going to fuck? Whose pretty pink pussy will I be stretching out? I want to know, tell me.”

“Chad's bed, my husband's bed... please fuck me.”

“You didn't answer all my questions, now start over.”

I was desperate to fuck, I hoped I remember all the questions this time.

“My husband's bed. Chad's bed. Please fuck me, me, Chad's white wife. You will be stretching out Chad's wife's pretty pink pussy, with your black cock.”

This outburst only made me wetter. Why was I becoming so horny when Wesley was belittling my husband. I didn't care, I was beyond that, I just wanted Wesley's big black cock all the way in me.

Wesley was still teasing me by sliding the head of his cock around the opening of my pussy.

"Please... Put your cock inside me now. Please... I need to feel your black cock inside me." I wasn't faking for the camera, I really wanted Wesley to ram his cock into me and fuck me.

My begging worked, Wesley's cock popped inside my pussy and I felt stretched again. I can't explain how big this man feels inside me. Wesley fucked his cock inside of me several times until he couldn't go any deeper. He held himself deep inside me for a few seconds, stretching the walls of my vagina, before slowly drawing it out again.

I moaned and whimpered like a kitten in heat. I put my bare heels on Wesley's ass. Trying to pull his cock in. He resisted then he plunged deep inside of me again. Wesley started to pound my pussy. He was making me feel happy again.

While I was being fucked, I compared Wesley to my husband who fucked me last night. Wesley's cock filled every little nook and cranny of my pussy. I could feel every single vein that stuck out from around his thick black cock each time he slid inside me or drew out of me. That never happened with Chad. There was no doubt in my mind, Wesley had the cock that I wanted from now on.

I'd forgotten all about Diamond being in the bedroom recording us. My mind was focused on Wesley and his huge black cock. I was focused on how I was being fucked.

Wesley continued to fuck me as I placed my heels against his ass cheeks. I held them on his ass very tight trying to keep him locked deep inside my pussy. He overcame that by swaying his hips from each side as he plunged harder inside me. Every time he drove himself into me by swaying his hips, I felt as if he were stretching my pussy out even more.

"That's it. Fuck that big black cock. Swallow that cock into your belly."

I answered him back, "Oh God, Just keep fucking me hard. I want you to stay inside me. Keep fucking me with that beautiful black cock."

Wesley kept plowing me with his cock until he finally let out a loud groan and plunged deep inside me several more times. He held himself deep inside my pussy as he shot his load of cum into me. I hadn't reached my orgasm yet, but the throbbing and jerking of his cock made me soar for the stars. With an earth-shattering scream, I climaxed. My body was trying to curl up, but Wesley's weight didn't allow it. My legs were shaking hard. One of my fingernails broke, I was squeezing and pulling the sheet so hard.

I could feel every spurt of his cum against the back of my vagina. I raised my legs and kicked out, his cock had given me another orgasm. I kept bucking my hips up and holding Wesley inside me as tight as I could.

He surprised me by turned us over. Now I was riding his huge cock. His arms were holding me tight against his body. I couldn't move, only my ass could move. I fucked him back as hard as I could, my pussy swallowing his magnificent cock. He kept fucking me hard as I rode him like a cowgirl. I had another rock shattering orgasm. Wesley's hips were rotating so fast, driving his cock in and out. My pussy was so juicy there was no friction. It took Wesley mere minutes before he shot another load of cum deep inside my body.

He rolled me back onto my back in the center of the bed and kept fucking me. It felt so good I couldn't stop at this point. Wesley kept up his fast pace. He was like a machine, driving his cock so hard in me. It took a while before he shot another load down deep inside my vagina. I couldn't believe it, he had cum three times. My pussy was full of his cum and my bed was a mess.

Wesley was soaking wet with sweat this time. I held my arms around his neck and he leaned down and planted a huge wet kiss on my mouth. I could feel the sweat dripping off his body and landing on mine.

We were both trying to catch our breath as I looked up at Wesley and saw the way he was looking at me. He leaned down and kissed me again and talked softly into my ear.

"I don't think I can get enough of you. You're a fantastic lover."

I held his head and responded back saying. "I love your big cock and I don't want you to ever stop fucking me." I was telling him the truth.

Wesley kissed me again as we lay there sweating, his cock locked in my pussy. I never felt so intimate with anyone, not even Chad. Wesley and I were joined together, my pussy holding his thick black cock. We stayed this way until he finally rolled me off of him. I was on the bed next to him, my forearm across my brow. That's when I remembered that Diamond was still in the room. I raised my arm and looked over, I saw that the camera was still recording us.

She was moving around to the end of the bed and positioned herself so she could get a good close up of Wesley's cum dripping out of my pussy. I knew what she wanted so I grabbed my legs, spread them back as wide as I could. The video cam was recording Wesley's puddled sperm in my pussy.

Diamond asked me to keep playing around the opening with my fingers while Wesley's sperm slowly dripped onto the bed sheet. My pussy was so stretched out that it just gaped open from having Wesley inside me. Wesley was laying next to me and began massaging my belly. I reached out to hold his semi-limp cock in my hand.

Diamond kept zooming in on my pussy with her camera, as I stroked Wesley's cock. Wesley was getting his erection back as I continued to play with him. I don't know why but I raised up, leaned over and kissed the head of his cock. I gave it a wet lick and smiled at him.

I was now laying on my side with my right leg bent upward. I did this so Diamond could still get a look at my pussy. Wesley had grown almost to the same size that he was before we started to fuck. I moved downward. I tried to take the giant head into my mouth again. It barely fit, just the head made it inside my lips.

Wesley laid back and enjoyed what I was doing to him. I continued licking and occasionally sucking his huge cockhead. I played with his balls, taking each testicle into my mouth and sucking on it.

I noticed that Diamond was now focused on what I was doing with Wesley's cock. She kept zooming in focusing on my wedding ring and then on me face fucking Wesley.

I must have lovingly sucked on Wesley for almost twenty minutes. He was rocking his hips. I could tell that he was ready to cum. I used my fingers to excite him more as I worked my mouth on the head of his cock.

Wesley started to groan, I felt the first rope of his hot cum hit my throat. Several more jets shot into my mouth. I used my fingers to milk the remaining cum out of his cock and into my waiting mouth.

It tasted strong and salty, very different from my husband's. I licked his cock awhile longer wanting to make sure he had been drained and was completely satisfied.

I laid my head on his chest as I stroked his cock, watching it throb in my hand. I knew I could probably make him hard again, but I didn't think I'd be able to take him again, my pussy was really sore. This was only my second meeting with Wesley. I thought he was a nice man. I just wished he hadn't bitten my neck or tits. His cock sure felt good and he was a fantastic fuck.

Was it the contrast of his skin against mine or the thought of fucking another man in my marital bed that turned me on today? Whatever it was, it gave me an excited feeling throughout my body. I knew I was cheating on Chad, but fucking Wesley felt so good.

A few minutes later, I got out of bed and stood next to Diamond. She gave me a stack of bills and asked me to count them. I had made more than $6,000 in two days, just by fucking a black man.

Wesley reached over and played with my ass while I talked to Diamond. I backed up, giving him better access. I put my hand on his shoulder as Diamond talked. My pale white skin was a huge contrast against Wesley's coal black skin.

"Honey, I brought those birth control pills over for you to use. The doctor you saw, when you had your checkup, gave me that prescription for you. I want you to take them if you are to continue seeing Wesley."

It was strange the way Diamond had said "seeing Wesley”. She made it sound like I was going to start dating him. She probably meant, making more movies with him.

Wesley put his arm around my waist and kissed my ass giving me goosebumps. Wesley looked up at me, "When do you want to see me again?"

Wesley had caught me by surprise. I looked into his eyes and saw that he was serious. I looked over at Diamond waiting for an answer.

"Honey, it's up to you. If you want to see Wesley, you can see him anytime. Just let me know when you're ready to make another movie and I'll come along."

My heart was beating fast now as I thought about what she had said. Yes, I immensely enjoyed fucking Wesley, but what about my husband? I was only interested in doing this for the money. What should I say to Diamond? Should I tell her what I felt? Would she think I was just a whore if I told her that I only wanted to perform for movies?

I decided to ask Wesley and Diamond.

"When would you two like to get together for another movie?"

"Krystal, may I suggest that you meet with Wesley alone. Meet a few times and get to know him a better. When we record the next video, it will look like you two have a real relationship. I have a contract to make one more movie with this client. My next client wants more kink and I don't think you're ready for that. Anyway, my clients will pay a lot of money for a real white wife to fuck a black stud like Wesley. I have a few more black studs I'd like to pair you with. I'm sure you would like them as well."

I had butterflies in my stomach, more black studs? Kinky movies? My pussy was starting to get wet already.

"Okay, Diamond, I'll work on it with Wesley. I think we are pretty relaxed around each other already. Maybe being alone with him is a good idea. No camera, no one else around, I'll probably fuck him like a banshee."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that. Now, I'll pack up my stuff and get going. I'll leave Wesley here with you to get better acquainted. Wesley brought his own car. I can see myself out the door. Thank you for everything and call me when you're ready, say in about a week?"

Diamond left, leaving me standing there naked with spent cum running down the inside of my thighs. I heard the front door shut. I was all alone with a black man in my bedroom, in my bed. She had suggested that we should develop a relationship so our videos would appear more natural. Okay, I can do that.

I looked over at Wesley who was laying on his side staring at me. Waiting for my cue I suppose. I smiled at him as I slowly got out of the bed and stood up looking for my robe, but it wasn't around.

"Wesley, honey, would you mind if I freshen up a bit?"

"Sure, love, you go and do what you need to do."

I spent a few minutes in the master bath cleaning myself up with a washcloth. I wanted to use a douche but I was afraid that Wesley would hear me. I guess I was somewhat embarrassed. I wiped my pussy several times because his cum kept leaking out. It should, he came enough inside me. My thighs were streaked with cum so I had to make sure they were clean as well.

I sat on the john and peed. I had to go back out there. What was I going to say to him? Would he expect me to fuck him again? I had an idea. I walked back into the bedroom.

"Would you like to wash up?"

Wesley nodded his head and walked into the master bath. When he closed the door I walked out toward the front room and saw my robe laying on the floor, I put it on. I went into the kitchen and started a fresh pot of coffee. Within a few minutes, Wesley walked out as I expected.

He had put his satin boxer shorts on. I felt relieved that he wouldn't expect me to fuck him again so soon.

He sat down at the table and I poured him a cup of coffee. I also brought out the pastry that I had bought earlier today.

We sat talked about a lot of things. He told me about his time spent in the Marines and some about his childhood. We talked more than two hours before I noticed the time. Shit, Chad usually arrives home around six, it was ten to four.

I stood up and asked Wesley if I could fix him a bite to eat before he left. I hadn't noticed that my belt on my robe had come undone. My breasts were on full display. Wesley looked at them and smiled.

My heart skipped a beat when he reached out for my hand and gently pulled me into his lap. Before I could respond, he put his lips to mine and we were locked in a passionate kiss.

I could feel his cock on my bare butt, it was getting hard. I knew he was turned on and wanted to have sex again. Wesley tilted his head down so he could suck on one of my tits. I pushed my chest forward giving him better access to my nipple. He latched on to my nipple like a little baby.

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

"Oh God, Wesley. What are you trying to do to me? Chad will be here in a couple hours. I have to shower and look presentable."

Wesley stopped long enough to reply, "I'm doing what Diamond told us to do, get better acquainted. That includes fucking if you want to."

Wesley put his head back down and my other nipple was being sucked now. I could feel little lightning bolts shooting off in my pussy as he nibbled on my tit. I put my hand on the back of his head to push his face against my chest. He was having none of that, he sat up and gave me a very hot passionate kiss.

Wesley carried me back into the bedroom and laid me on the bed. I still had my robe on, but it was wide open, exposing most of my body. He dropped his boxers, climbed in next to me and started to suck on my tits again.

"Honey, we can't take all night, my husband will be home soon."

Wesley positioned himself between my legs and rubbed his cock between my pussy lips. I was already wet, it was easier now for Wesley to drive his cock into me. I tensed as I felt his cock head pop inside me. No orgasm when the head slipped inside this time.

"Baby, you're so tight."

I rocked my hips up to meet his thrusts until his cock was lodged far inside me. Now I could wrap my legs around his. My breathing was laboring with each stroke Wesley made into me. His full weight was pressing me down into my mattress. It felt so different this time not having Diamond there recording us. I was fucking Wesley, and not getting paid for it, and I loved every second of it.

Wesley took hold of my legs and spread them wide open. He began slamming his body down on me making a loud slap each time he hit my upturned thighs.

"Oh, baby That's some good pussy... Oh, yes."

My legs were swaying back and forth as Wesley kept slamming into me. I was screaming and moaning so hard that I was sure my neighbors could hear me.

"Uh... Yeah... Ahh... Baby... Give it to me... Give me that black cock... Yes... Oh god... Fuck me... Yeah... Uh... Uh... Ooh... Fuck me, baby... Come in me. Give me your cum."

Wesley was building up to his climax. I could feel his cock swelling as he pushed it deep into my pussy. I held onto his shoulders as he began to take longer and slower strokes. I knew he would come in me any second.

"Uh... Ah... Ah... Ah... God... Yes..."

I felt the first hot spurt of his cum hit my cervix, then another. Wesley was grunting as his ropes of cum filled my pussy. I loved the feel of his throbbing cock pumping his cum into me. He finally stopped pumping, he slowly pulled his cock out of my pussy. It plopped out with a wet sound. My pussy hole was left gaping open. Wesley rolled off me and lay on the bed next to me, catching his breath.

I glanced at the time on the nightstand and quickly got out of bed.

"Wesley, my husband will be home in a few minutes. If you want any more of this pussy, you better get out of here and fast. If he catches you here, I'm dead."

Wesley stood up, grabbed his boxer's and slipped them on. He searched around the floor for his pants and shirt.

"You have a few minutes to clean yourself up," I told him.

"No, I'd better get going. I'll take a shower when I get back to my place."

Wesley dressed quickly and gave me a kiss. He walked out the front door. I shut the door and hurried back into the bedroom. I stripped the bed, oh my god, the mattress pad had a soaking wet spot, right where my ass was. I knew my pussy leaked a lot when I was being fucked, but this much? I wouldn't have time to wash it. I stripped it off, I wouldn't want Chad to smell that. I put on a clean mattress pad, then remade it with clean sheets and pillowcases.

The room reeked of sex and had that warm humid feeling. I opened the windows hoping the room would air out while I took my shower.

I was drying off when I received a text. It was from Chad, he was going to be late getting home tonight. I felt relieved because the room still smelled of sex. I retrieved a Scentsy and plugged it in. I got dressed and fixed myself dinner. After I ate, I sat in the living room, reading a book, when my cell rang.

~~*~~

It was my BFF Traci. Traci was a long time friend that I grew up with. We had gone to school together. We ran into each other once in a while, shopping, or the grocery store. It was like our friendship never ended.

"Krystal. I know something I have to tell you."

"What's wrong, Traci? Are you Okay? You sound like something is troubling you."

"Yeah, I was driving into town a few minutes ago and I thought I saw your husband driving into the Holiday Inn parking lot."

"Chad just called me and said he was going to be late coming home tonight."

"I'll bet he did. I saw him walking into the hotel lobby with a tall slim dark-haired woman."

"Oh, yeah. that would be his new secretary, Kimberly."

"Krystal. I turned the car around and parked. I waited a few minutes, then went inside. I know the clerk, he told me that Chad and his wife just checked in."

I couldn't speak. I felt like a lump in my throat. I thanked Traci for the phone call and ended it. I drove my car to the Holiday Inn to check it out. I asked for the room number my husband had checked into. He was going to call the room, but I told him not to bother, he was expecting me. He looked at me like I was a hooker. I took the elevator up, found the room, and knocked on the door.

I could hear laughter inside the room but a couple seconds later, the door opened and she was standing there staring at me. I pushed the door open and walked inside. She must have just taken a shower, she was wearing a towel. I tore the towel away from her body and she was completely naked. She was calling out my husband's name.

I turned, he was standing naked in the bathroom doorway. He stood there with a bottle of wine in one hand, two glasses in the other. I could feel my anger mounting and my face turning red. He knew the look and started walking toward me.

"Krystal, I can explain."

I pointed my finger at him.

"You stay away from me, you pig!"

I turned and looked at Kimberly, giving her an angry stare.

"How dare you do this to me, you fucking whore. You're a fucking bitch cunt."

I turned around and started walking down the hall and pushed the button to call the elevator. Chad was running out of the room completely naked yelling at me.

"Krystal, please come back and let me explain this to you."

I panicked when the elevator didn't come. I ran to the fire exit stairway, flew down the stairs and out to my car. I turned the key and pulled away from the hotel. I almost hit a car when pulling out onto the street. I drove a few blocks than pulled the car over to the curb and started to cry.

When I arrived home, I started taking my husband's clothes out of the drawers and closet. I didn't want to be around him. I took everything and tossed them into a pile in the hallway. I was surprised when I got to the bottom of one of the drawers and found a box of condoms. It only fueled the fire that was burning inside me. Who was he fucking that he needed condoms? He was infertile. Then it dawned on me: STDs.

Chad returned home later that night and tried to give me an explanation but I wasn't about to hear it. I held up the box of condoms and threw them at his face.

"Here, you better take these with you. I think you're going to need these for that nasty cunt bitch you've been screwing. Take them and your clothes and get out. I'm filing for a divorce in the morning, so get out of this house before I call the police."

"Fine, I'll leave for the night. I'm putting my clothes in the guest bedroom. They better be there when I return tomorrow. As far as me giving up living here, it's my house too. I can live here if I want. And don't call the police, you'll just be embarrassing yourself."

Chad picked up his clothes and carried them into the guest bedroom. He had to make a few trips, he had a lot of suits. He then walked out the front door and closed it, making sure it was locked. I heard his car start and waited until he drove off. Then I cried. I was so angry that I removed my wedding ring and tossed it on the dresser. I would hock my engagement ring, there was a nice diamond in it.

Traci called me the next morning and I explained what had happened last night. I told her I was going to contact an attorney and file for divorce. Traci spent the next hour trying to talk me out of it. She said I should wait until I settled down and could think with a clear mind.

I finally agreed and told her I would meet her for lunch later that day. A few minutes later I got a phone call from Wesley.

"How are you this morning? You haven't forgotten to take your birth control pill, did you?"

I panicked. I ran into the master bath and took the packet out of the vanity drawer.

"Um... No... I'm actually taking today's right now."

I could hear him chuckling on the other end of the phone.

"Your husband won't like it if I get you pregnant."

I downed the pill with a glass of water before I replied to that remark.

"Wesley. I don't care what my husband thinks anymore. He can go to hell, for all I'm concerned."

"Hold on here. You don't sound like the same Krystal that I was getting to know better. Maybe I dialed the wrong number. Let me see... no, I dialed the right number."

I debated what I should say to Wesley.

"I'll explain everything when I see you next time."

"Is everything all right? When can I see you again?"

"Wesley. I don't know. I'm not really in the mood for romance right now."

"Why don't we get together tonight? We can have a little candlelight dinner and a little wine. We can talk about your husband problems."

"Wesley. I don't know if I feel like having dinner tonight."

"Then it's settled, I'll expect you here around seven. I'll have the candles burning and the wine chilled and we'll skip dinner."

"Wesley, Stop it. You're going to make me start laughing and I don't feel like laughing right now."

"Okay, I'm sorry. You come here at seven and I'll find a place to touch and tickle you when you get here."

"Wesley, I'm serious."

"Baby, I'm being very serious about it. I've only had you on the phone for a few minutes and I stopped you from being angry. I'll bet you have a beautiful smile on your face."

I had to admit, Wesley was making me feel better. I didn't want to be alone. I kept thinking about what he was saying to me.

"You win, I'll be there around seven."

Wesley was laughing again. "Just remember what I told you. I don't want to hear any reports that you were laughing today."

I was smiling. "How are you going to find that out?"

Wesley laughed, "I gave you my address on my business card. Do you think you can find your way here?"

"Yes, I'll see you tonight."

"Okay, if you get lost, call me and I'll find you. I'll be thinking about you all day. See you this evening."

"I'll be thinking about you too. See you later."

I showered and got ready for my lunch date with Traci. I remembered that I had tossed my wedding ring on the dresser. I started to put it back on and stopped.

I almost began to cry again. I put it, along with my engagement ring, in the bottom of a drawer. I combed my hair and drove over to the restaurant to meet Traci. I saw her car there and I pulled in right next to her. I saw her sitting at a table waving at me a big smile on her face. I entered and sat across from her.

"Krystal. How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay."

I told Traci how I knocked on the door and how everything transpired with Chad and his lover. I informed her that I told Chad to move out of the house. Which apparently he wasn't going to do. We talked about my future plans. She was worried about how I was going to pay my bills. There would be no reason for Chad to pay them for me.

"Traci. I got a job about a week ago and it pays me more than enough to survive.

"Oh. What kind of work do you do?"

I didn't want to talk about it in fear that she was going to get angry with me but she kept nagging me until I finally told her.

"Well, I sort of make these videos with another man, he and I make love."

"Krystal, are you saying that you're performing in porn movies?"

I put my finger to my lips to quiet her down. I shook my head that she was right. Her mouth was wide open. She was staring at me like I had just fucked a priest.

"Krystal, You just finished telling how upset you were when you found Chad with that other women. Now you're telling me that you've been having sex and make porn movies?"

"Traci. It's different from what Chad was doing. He was sneaking around behind my back to fuck that woman."

"Oh, I suppose you told Chad all about making these movies. About how you're fucking another man, men, for money."

"No. Are you crazy? I only took the job because it paid so well. I've had sex with one guy so far."

Traci shook her head and held her hands up.

"Oh, and that makes a big difference, only fucking one man. I'm sure Chad wouldn't mind if you fucked just one guy. I thought you had them lined up and were doing a train."

"Traci, please be a little more understanding about this. I intended to tell Chad eventually. I was only going to make a few of these and stop once I made a certain amount of money."

The waitress brought our salads. I told Traci what I did and how much I had earned so far. Traci was interested in how I made in such a large sum of money and in such a short time. I told her all about Wesley, but I didn't mention that he was black. I didn't want to hit her with everything at once. That was her next question.

“This Wesley, is he black?”

I admitted that Wesley was black.

"When do you make another video with him? Is he a good lover? How big is his cock?"

The questions just rolled out of her mouth.

"I'm not sure, but I think we will in a few days. He's a fantastic lover, the best I've ever had. His cock is big and thick, eight inches long and thick as a Coke can."

"It appears that you like this guy. Have you ever had sex with him alone and for free? When will you see him again?"

"Well, I'm actually going to his place tonight. Yes, I've fucked him when we were alone and for free."

"What are you going to do tonight? Rehearse your lines?"

"Traci, he's a nice guy. I wasn't going to see him, but he changed my mind when he called me this morning."

We finished eating and Traci wanted to know more about my video deal. She stunned me when she said she would be interested in making one also. Traci was married to a guy named, Hank. They didn't have any kids either. She said she could use the extra money to save faster to buy a house. I told her I'd talk to Diamond and that I'd let her know.

Traci smiled. “Thanks, I want the money, but I'm intrigued about fucking a black cock. Hank is lucky if he has four inches and he's not thick at all. I'd like to try something that is bigger.”

We finished lunch and left the restaurant.

I hugged Traci once we were outside. I said I'd call her once I spoke to Diamond. She wished me luck and she would keep her fingers crossed. I drove home to change for my date with Wesley.

I quickly got undressed and picked out a nice red dress to wear on my date. It seemed so strange seeing the empty space in the closet. I put on my heels, applied more makeup. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked damn good. I thought about Chad and that little slut. I hoped that I had fucked up their night and but good. I doubted he got any of her pussy last night.

My mind was in conflict about whether I should or shouldn't. I finally made up my mind, I lifted my dress up to my waist and pulled my thong off. I neatly pulled the dress down over my hips and smiled at myself in the mirror. I turned off the light.

I was in my car driving to see Wesley.

~~*~~

I missed and passed Wesley's house, never being there before made it easy. I turned around at the end of the block and drove slowly back down the street. I spotted his house number and pulled next to the curb. After I parked, I took one last look in the mirror to make sure my makeup was perfect. It was.

I locked my car and walked across the street and up his sidewalk. Wesley had told me not to knock, the door would be unlocked and to walk right in. I opened his front door and entered. There was no one there, but I saw a light on in what would be a kitchen.

“Wesley, honey, I'm here.”

The only thing I heard was a pan rattle. I walked into the kitchen, no one was there.

“Are we playing hide and seek, Baby? I'll find you, I'll just follow your aftershave.”

I stood there confused when a black bag was thrown over my head. My arms were twisted behind me. A zip tie held them in place. My ankles were likewise restrained. I felt a chair being placed behind me. I was roughly pulled down into a sitting position. A rope was tied around my waist and the chair. I couldn't move. I felt the chair and me being lifted into the air. Whoever picked me up was very strong. He, I assumed it was a he, carried me into another room. He set me down, then pulled the hood off me.

“Fuck, Chad, what the hell are you doing? Let me go, motherfucker. You are going to be sorry for this.”

“Shut up, whore. So, you're going to divorce me, throw me out of my house. Probably convince the judge to give you everything that I own now and into the future. Ain't gonna happen, bitch.”

I was afraid, what had Chad turned into? Was he going to kill me, I didn't know.

“Where's Wesley? What are you going to do to me?” My voice was shaky, I was petrified.

Chad didn't say anything further. I was sitting a few feet from a large TV, I must be in a home theater. Chad placed a DVD into the player. The TV and sound must have been already turned on. When Chad pressed the play key the video title popped up in the screen.

“Krystal – A First For Her”

I looked at the screen, the video was of the restaurant where I had my job interview with Diamond. I saw Diamond sitting at a table when I walked in. I saw her wave me over to her table. Where was the video camera? I didn't know any of this had been recorded. The picture zoomed in on Diamond and me sitting. I heard us talking and her giving me instructions to shave my body and pussy. I heard myself agreeing to it. I also heard her say that what I did with a guy afterwards was my business.

Chad wasn't watching this for the first time, he had seen it before. He was watching very intently though.

I saw the scene change. Now it was the hotel lobby. I saw myself checking at the desk and then walking to the elevator. I saw how the clerks looked at me, they knew I was a whore about to meet a client.

Then I saw the inside of the room and meeting Wesley. I watched as he proceeded to make me comfortable on the bed. How he stripped me. The video skipped ahead, he was naked and was between my legs eating my pussy. I saw him rise up, his huge black cock pointing away from his body.

“Turn it off, Chad, I don't want to see this.”

“Shut up, you are going to watch this with me. Don't be so holy and almighty with me.”

I watched my pussy open and envelope Wesley's huge black cock. The contrast of his black pole sinking into my pink pussy was hot. The close-up shots showed how wet I was and how stretched my poor pussy was. Chad turned and looked at me. He was looking at my face to see my reaction to the video.

The next five minutes of the video were the longest five minutes of my life. All I could see was this big black cock attacking my pussy. There were a couple of shots of my face. I could see that I was in ecstasy, my head rolling from side to side. I heard my moans, how I pleaded with Wesley to fuck me. The sounds our genitals were making were loud. My pussy was sloppy wet and his cock was fucking it good.

I glanced over at Chad, I didn't know how he could look at his wife cheating on him. Being fucked by a stranger and loving it. I watched more of the video. I knew it was me being fucked, but it felt like it wasn't me, it was some other woman. The fuck scenes were good. The two actors were good. I started to envy the woman being fucked, I wanted that cock in my pussy. Wake up Krystal you dumb-ass, that is you.

My pussy was getting wet watching. I looked and saw that Chad's cock was hard. Near the end of the video, I heard a moaning behind me. Someone else was in the room, who the fuck was he. I tried to turn to see, but to no avail. Whoever it was would remain a mystery to me.

The video ended with a scene of my pussy leaking cum. I was glad when the screen went blank. Now maybe Chad would let me loose and I could go home. That didn't happen, Chad changed the DVD out with another. He pressed play and sat down.

“Krystal – The Next Chapter”

It was the front of our house. A car pulled up into the driveway and Wesley got out. He walked up to the door. It was all there for Chad to see. The scene was now inside. Chad saw me open the door and pull Wesley inside Chad's and my home. Chad was for sure going to kill me after he sees what went on in his house.

It was all there in living color. Wesley making my pussy drip like a faucet. The close-up shots, my pussy and legs glistening with my juices. Him laying me down on Chad's bed. My legs spread and his cock being fucked into my pussy. The big wet spot spreading under my ass, staining the sheet. I watched in horror as the fuck scenes unfolded in Chad's and my master bedroom.

Chad watched every minute of my fuck video. His cock was hard and my pussy was very wet. Both of us were turned on. Some guy behind us was moaning. It was surreal.

The video ended. Chad ejected the DVD and placed it back in its sleeve.

Chad picked me and my chair up and walked back into the kitchen. Chad was the strong guy. Chad went behind me and untied my waist. I was no longer confined to the chair.

“Why were you so pissed at Kimberly and me? We hadn't done anything together. I would have probably fucked her, she's hot. But you interrupted us. I still haven't cheated on you. Can you say that to me? Fuck no, you were fucking Wesley's head off. More than once, I might add, and on the same day you went ballistic on me. Do you still want a divorce? I don't see that being a good option for you now. Besides, I won't give it to you. It's you and me, babe, for the rest of our lives.

There will be some changes though. We have a new type of marriage. I can fuck any woman anytime I want. You can fuck any guy you want, but I have to meet him and approve. Not any old dick will touch that pussy of mine. Yes, mine. You belong to me and will do what I say when I say. Understood?”

I shook my head yes. Chad had taken complete control of me. At least I was still married, living in my house. What he said would compare to an open marriage. Except for one little thing, I had to get his approval of who I could fuck. I had to agree with him otherwise I would be on the street penniless.

“And by the way,“ he said, “any and all money you earn will be banked in our savings account including the six grand you have now. We will soon be moving to a new place. The Chief Operations Officer of our company cannot live in a dump like we do now.”

He knew everything, how did he find this out?

“How did you find out?” I asked.

“Pretty easy once I was tipped off. A friend of a friend, that's all. It wasn't hard to locate Diamond after that.”

Diamond had spilled the beans. She had told him my whole sordid story.

“Where's Wesley? What did you do to him?”

“I'm right here, babe, standing behind you. Didn't you hear me moaning as I watched me fucking the shit out of you? You're a fantastic piece of ass woman. Your old man will be putting away some fast cash that you earn with that hot pussy of yours.”

Chad said, “Stand up.”

I stood up with his help, he untied my legs and then my arms. I shook my arms to get the blood moving again. Chad walked up to me and turned me around. Not only was Wesley standing there, Diamond was also. Diamond's video cam was recording the whole scene.

Chad stood behind me and lifted my red dress over my head. He did it very slowly, showing off my nude body bit by bit. Soon I stood there naked. He turned me around slowly, making sure Diamond recorded every part of my body. He picked me up and carried me into a large bedroom and tossed me onto the bed. I watched as he stripped naked. My husband was going to fuck me in front of strangers.

That night was a long night. Chad fucked me, cumming in me. Then Wesley fucked me. The two men took turns fucking me past midnight. My pussy was sore, I was loaded with cum, I enjoyed every minute of it.

Chad helped me dress after I took a shower in Wesley's bathroom. Chad said his goodnight to Wesley and Diamond.

“Don't forget that video belongs to me. There will be no copies made. There will be no editing.”

I watched as Diamond pulled a cable from a small black device. She handed the device to Chad.

“It's all on there, all the video of your wife, unedited. After you download it to your computer, please give me the hard drive back, they are expensive.

Chad nodded his head before he took my hand and pulled me out the front door.

“Where's your car? You're driving us home.”

Continued in part 3.

 

 

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments