Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Krystal - Part 3 - The Last Chapter

"A young cheating wife and her husband continue her story."

19
15 Comments 15
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Reading Krystal - Parts 1 and 2, will keep the story in order."

I drove home, my husband Chad sitting beside me. He didn't say a word the whole way. His hand was on my thigh, his fingers clenched, holding me tight. I pulled in our driveway and parked in front of the garage. Chad came around and opened my door, helping me out. He was being the gentleman that I married years ago. We walked into our house together.

Chad took my hand and dragged me into our kitchen. He pulled out a chair and roughly pushed me down into it.

“I'm going to have a nightcap, do you want one?”

I nodded my head in the affirmative. I watched Chad pour us each a drink, he handed me one and sat down across the table from me.

“The first thing I want to know is why. Why did you choose this path?”

“I wanted to help by earning extra money so we could adopt a child sooner. You know the real estate slump has hit us hard. I was looking on the internet and I saw an ad for a lingerie model. I thought my figure and looks are good enough, so I called. They gave me a another number to call and I did. It was Diamond who answered the second number. She did a phone interview with me and asked for photos.

She wanted two full length photos one frontal and one from the rear, of me wearing a form fitting dress. I wore the dress, you know, the one that I can't wear a bra with. The one you say makes me look like a slut. It gave her an idea of my figure and how busty I am.

She wanted the same in lingerie. I sent her photos of me in my black sheer gown. I set our bedroom lamp perfect and the light shined through, accenting my tits and curves. The last photos she wanted were of me nude. She wanted to look for tattoos, they were a no no.

I sent them to her in an email. Diamond called me the next day to set up a lunch interview. You saw that on the video.”

“But how did you go from modeling lingerie to fucking a black dude?”

“I was hesitant, I thought at first that she might be running an escort service. She assured me I wasn't going to escort, but the money was real good. She quoted me two thousand, that's a lot of cash so I said okay. She told me that I would be making private videos for very rich men. She told me they would watch me being recorded. That after each video session I would be on my own. She said the men were very handsome and that I would probably want to seduce them and that was okay with her. Wesley was my first video session. I was paid $3,000 for that. I was paid $3,000 for the next video also.”

“Did you have sex with him without getting paid?”

“Once, only once.”

“So you're still fucking for $2,000. And am I right that I heard you tell him, “I love your cock"?”

“Yes”

“Do you love his cock?”

“I do love the way it makes my pussy feel so full. I know you don't want to hear this, but Wesley is the best fuck I've every had. Sorry.”

“Right now that is neither here nor there. Do you want to continue with this line of work?”

“I don't know, I like the money. The sex is great too. Have I killed your love for me? I didn't want that to happen. I wouldn't blame you if you filed for a divorce.”

“I don't know how I feel towards you right now. What really pisses me off is how you went off on me and Kimberly when you were doing the same, only worse. Cheating is cheating babe, even if you're fucking for money. You owe Kimberly an apology, maybe me too.”

“I'm sorry, I was wrong and wasn't thinking right. Yeah, I cheated first and then I caught you with a naked woman. The jealous switch flipped in my brain. Will you ever forgive me?”

Chad didn't answer me, all he said was, “Get your fucking ass in the bedroom”. Which is what I did.

SHANRIORAN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SHANRIORAN

~~ Epilogue ~~

Chad fucked me rough and senseless that night. Believe it or not, he even topped Wesley. I told him so. Life with Chad improved after that night. He and Diamond kept me busy. I was doing at least two videos a week. This went on until I had a very nice six figure sum in the bank. Then I quit making video, cold turkey, I was ahead of the game. I never got pregnant, which was also no small miracle, considering the amount of cum those dudes left in me. In the end I had fucked many different black guys, I stopped counting at twenty. I never fucked any white guys, the black dudes were my choice.

I told Chad about how Traci would like to try making a video. How Hank had such a little dick and she wanted to experience a big black one. He told me to set it up. Diamond was happy to have another woman available. Diamond shared Traci's videos with Chad and I. She screamed bloody murder the first time she took a big black cock. I guess Wesley likes breaking in white women to black cock. I saw how Traci fell for his cock, just like I did, and she fucked him very well.

Chad and I are still married and living together. We share the same bed. We fuck each other in that bed, no others allowed. The guest bedroom is where we entertain our “Guests”. I'll watch Chad or Chad will watch me. There have been plenty of times when we have joined each other and had some fun. Chad and Wesley have shared me many times. Many times I have shared Chad with other women, including Traci. She thinks she's a better piece of ass than me and has told me as much. I know Chad sure enjoys fucking her.

After I apologized to Kimberly, Chad dated her twice, before she was a guest of his. All I have to say is she's a screamer. I could count the number of times he gave her orgasms by listening. A few weeks later Kimberly told me she was bi and wanted a threesome with Chad and me. I must say, she sure can eat pussy. I eat her snatch pretty damn good also. She loves to go down on me after Chad blows his wad in me. She also likes it when he fucks me doggy style and gives me a creampie. She is under me, waiting for his cum to drop from my pussy. I've been known to attack her pussy while she's under there.

Chad and I talked about inviting her to live with us. Since we moved into our new home, there is plenty of room for all of us. She said she would like being another wife to Chad. I told her that she and I would be girlfriends with benefits. She loved that and it is true, her and I spend many nights together having wonderful sex. After we have both have our orgasms, Chad will come in and fuck one of us, sometimes both of us.

Kimberly hasn't said if she would like to fuck Wesley. She likes to watch his cock reaming out my pussy. She has been in a threesome with him and me, but she only sucked his cock. To tell the truth, I think she is afraid what he will do to her pussy. She may also be showing her fidelity to Chad and I. We do love each other immensely.

I asked Chad if somehow he was involved with this from the start or maybe even set me up. He outright denied that. He did admit that he had hired a private investigator after he became suspicious of me. He had confronted both Diamond and Wesley to find out what was going on. That was right before I went to visit Wesley. It was Wesley who had tipped him off that I was coming to his house to fuck. It was from that point on that everything that happened to me was orchestrated by Chad.

Well that's it, my story is finished. I have to leave you now, my adopted baby boy is crying, he's hungry as usual.

Tootle Du

xoxoxo

 

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments