Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr Fixit Chapter 4

"Adventures in a tartan skirt."

5
3 Comments 3
2.7k Views 2.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"Gordon sees the New Year in with a bang, so does Sandra."

After our brief affair, Sandra and I reverted to being the good friends we were before. The banter between us could be construed by some as “heavy flirting” but the truth was we didn’t have to flirt with one another because the attraction between us had already been realised in the sexiest way possible. How my wife never saw it, I will never know. I would guess that she was so wrapped up in her extramarital dalliance that she didn’t care.

Sandra had found a new man when we decided to cool our relationship but he didn’t last long. She told me after that he was becoming possessive and she couldn’t stand that.

Alice (my wife) and I had gone to a few neighbourhood parties and Sandra was there as well. Sandra was often there with Colin and I thought they made a nice couple. I had met him when he turned up with Sandra at her house. He stayed the weekend and I can remember seeing Sandra at her door as he left on Sunday evening. She was glowing, a sight I had seen a few times in the recent past. It made me a little jealous that it wasn’t me making her look like that.

We had been invited to see in the New Year at our neighbours home. Sandra had broken up with Colin by then and wasn’t seeing anyone. 

There were a few people I knew there but many more who I didn't. Duncan, whose party it was, owned a small building company, so many of the people there were his employees and suppliers. His was also a family business, so many of them were there as well. An odd connection was that Alice’s firm was the building company’s accountants. That meant there were a few guests that Alice knew but I didn’t. So Sandra and my neighbours were the only people at the party that I knew or knew me.

Alice and I arrived at the party and were welcomed by Caryn, Duncan's wife. She was in her early thirties and worked at a local car dealership. She had long blonde hair which hung down to the middle of her back and was slim but not skinny. She was a bit of a gym bunny and often went around dressed only in tight yoga pants or gym bottoms. Her body could best be described as spectacular. Beautiful and sizeable breasts topped a superb pair of legs and an arse that always made my mouth water.

She and Sandra were good buddies and I had occasionally spotted Caryn looking at me in a way that made me wonder how much Sandra had shared with her about our brief affair.

She welcomed Alice and me with hugs and good wishes. Her hug for me was as close as it could be and sparked off a reaction in me that was awkward because like a true Scotsman at Hogmanay I was wearing a kilt and I had gone commando as tradition requires. I started thinking about as many boring things as I could to stop my cock rising.

Caryn backed away from me with a wicked smile and a glance down.

‘I love a man in a kilt,’ she said smiling, ’especially you, Gordon, you’ve got the legs for it. It’s very sexy. Are you…?’

‘Commando?’ interrupted Alice. ‘Of course, he is. He doesn’t know any other way to wear a kilt.’ Her smile was as wicked as Caryn’s had been.

At that moment Sandra came into the kitchen where we had gathered.

‘Commando? Who’s commando?’ Then she spotted me in my kilt.

‘Oh, I see.’

Her smile was as wicked as the other two.

I was beginning to feel that I had been set up.

‘Ladies please, I’m blushing.’

‘Never known you to be so modest about what’s worn under the kilt,’ said Alice.

‘I’ll have you know nothing under my kilt is worn. It’s all in perfect working order.’ I said with a smile.

The three women groaned in unison.

The old jokes are the best.

Caryn and Alice went upstairs shouting for me to grab a beer and follow them.

Sandra had already moved behind the breakfast counter to open the fridge and I stood behind her waiting my turn to get a drink. As she bent down to grab a couple of bottles, she pushed her arse into my crotch. I jerked back.

‘What’s wrong?’ she said, looking a little hurt.

‘Nothing, you just took me by surprise, that’s all.’

‘It’s not as if it’s something your not familiar with, eh?’

‘No, actually I’ve missed it. To tell the truth.’

‘That’s sweet,’ she said, as she stood up holding a couple of bottles of beer. ‘I’ve missed you too.’ She leaned forward and gave me a brief kiss on the lips.

‘Is that how it’s going to be all night?’

‘What do you mean?’

‘You teasing me?’

‘Why? Don’t you like it? You’re the only man here tonight wearing a kilt. That automatically makes you the sexiest man in the room. I won’t be able to help myself, and I’m not the only one.’ As she squeezed past to go upstairs to the party she whispered, ‘And you’re not the only one that’s gone commando.’

My cock, which had reacted as expected to her little rubbing earlier, took another lurch and swelled even more.

‘And it’s freshly shaved. Baby smooth,’ She purred. ‘baby smooooth.’

I stayed in the kitchen for a few minutes after Sandra had left chuckling to herself, just to give the blood in my cock a chance to drain. It is not a good look to walk around in a kilt with your knob tenting the front, especially since I had decided not to wear a sporran. I had nowhere to hide.

I’m not great at parties. My small talk always ended up being about my work, which is boring, even to me. Everybody else in the room when I arrived upstairs had something in common with each other, given that they all had a work connection of one kind or another.

Alice was sat between a couple of guys who I hadn’t seen before but she appeared quite familiar with, laughing and smiling whilst being quite animated when she spoke. They had her trapped on a three-seater sofa so I couldn’t sit beside her.

I chose to make my way to the back of the room where Sandra was standing talking to Caryn. They both smiled as I approached and stood apart to allow me to stand between them. Caryn then said something that floored me and made me glad that the music was fairly loud.

‘I was beginning to think that you and Sandra were having a quickie downstairs.’

The look on my face was of paralysing fear. I didn’t know how to respond, given my wife was only feet away. Did Caryn know something? Had Sandra told her about us? Sandra was standing close enough to hear what Caryn had said.

‘A quickie? Caryn darling, Gordon doesn’t do quickies. Everything he does is nice and slow. He spent an hour licking my pussy to orgasm after orgasm the first time we were together.’ She slid her hand down behind me and squeezed my arse. I had to start thinking about knitting to keep my cock from growing.

‘An hour? That’s impressive. Was he any good?’

‘He was marvellous, even though I hadn’t had any since before John died, it was still the best head I’ve ever had. He would have gone on longer but I needed to cum, so I made him get on with it.’

‘He listens to instruction as well. That’s even better.’

‘Not that he needs any. He knows what he’s doing.’

‘Ladies, I’m right here you know.’ I said. ‘careful what you say, Alice is just over there.’

‘Don’t worry sweetheart, she’s only got ears for her boss.’

‘Her boss? Why is he here? What's his name?'

‘Malcolm, he’s Duncan’s uncle. Why do you think his firm has Duncan’s business?’

Things were beginning to make some sense now. Alice had been very keen to come to this party tonight. My spidey senses were tingling.

‘Which one is her boss?’

‘The grey-haired guy on her left, with the goatee? The one whose thigh Alice has her hand on.’

I didn’t have to think about knitting anymore. I hate goatees. They put me in mind of fading professors trying to be hip and relevant to their students. They were up there with corduroy jackets with elbow patches. Pure affectation.

Caryn leaned to whisper in my ear,

‘Yes, he’s the one.’

She didn’t need to say anymore. I knew what she meant. I could feel my anger grow and I’m sure it showed on my face. Just then Alice looked up and she met my gaze, her hand rubbed and gripped his thigh a little higher. She looked… satisfied. I think at that moment she knew I knew and was glad of it. It was as if the relief washed over her, knowing that I wouldn’t make a scene at our friend’s party.

Sandra realised what was happening and she began to stroke and squeeze my arse. A proper kilt is quite long and mine went to just above my knees. It would have been very obvious if Sandra had put her hand underneath it and I didn’t want to be embarrassed. I pushed back to trap her hand between my backside and the wall. I just wanted her to stop fondling me but I pushed too hard and she gave a squeal and jerked her hand away.

‘For Christ’s sake Gordon, we’re only having a bit of fun. It’s just a laugh.’

‘It’s funny, is it? It’s funny to stand here with you fondling my arse while my wife shows off with the man she’s been fucking for months! Am I the only person in this room that didn’t know.’

‘Pretty much,’ said Caryn, ‘I’m sorry. I thought you might take it differently considering what you and Sandra got up to.’

‘I know. It’s different when it’s rubbed in your face. I feel like everyone in the room is laughing at me.’ Just then I felt nauseous, and I knew I had to get out.

With as much dignity as I could, I left the room and went downstairs.

As I passed Alice, still sat on the sofa, she whispered something in Malcolm’s ear. She looked at me past the side of his head.

‘Bitch!’ I muttered to myself, ’scheming fucking bitch!’ My infidelities were temporarily forgotten.

I stood in the kitchen completely disorientated, casting around for something to vent my rage on. Sandra followed me into the room.

‘Are you OK?’

‘Of course, I’m not fucking OK!’ I shouted. ‘This was a fucking set up, don’t you see? That bitch insisted I wear a kilt tonight, she knew I’d be the only one. Easier for her to point to the only guy in the kilt as her cuckold husband.’

‘I’m not sure that’s true.’

‘You saw her! She's a subtle bitch, but I know how her fucking mind works. She planned this, I’m fucking positive. Does she know about you and me?’

‘I don’t know. I’ve not told her.’

‘You told Caryn though.’

‘I didn’t have a choice. She saw me after the first time we were together, She could tell someone had fucked me. She said that she could see me glowing. I couldn’t help myself, I just told her. I don’t know if she’s told Alice.’

‘Well, I suppose it doesn’t matter who knows what does it?’

‘You’re not a cuckold.’ Sandra said softly, ‘you’re too much of a man to be one of those. You fucked me so well, and all the other stuff.’

Her soft voice had calmed me down a bit,

‘Thank you for saying that and I understand what you mean but it's a strange feeling.’

‘You need a revenge fuck.’

‘What! A revenge fuck. With you?’

‘Why not, I’m here aren’t I? I’ll go get Caryn if you’d rather fuck her.’

‘Caryn? Sorry, am I missing something here.’

‘When I told Caryn about us she insisted on knowing all the details. After I told her she was sitting in a pool of her juices. Duncan was away at the time and she told me later that she'd come home and made herself cum three times just thinking about you. If I asked her, she’d come down here in a heartbeat.’

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

I couldn’t get my head around what I was hearing.

‘So, how about it?’

‘But we’re finished. We were getting dangerously close to doing something foolish.’

‘I know, but I miss you, and right now I want you so much.’

‘Well, we can’t disappear to your house and bang in the New Year.’

‘I know, but we could do it here.’

‘In the kitchen?’

‘Yeah, Think about it, with your wife just feet away upstairs, that would be fantastic. We’ll hear anyone coming down the stairs. With your kilt and me with no knickers, it’ll be dead easy. Maybe I’ll scream your name as I cum. Loud enough to just be heard above the music.’

At that moment I was consumed by the need to strike back, and what Sandra suggested sounded, to my deluded mind, like just the thing to do.

‘OK, how are we going to do it?’

‘Kiss me, deeply.’

I wrapped my arms around Sandra, pulling that familiar body into my arms, breathing in her scent. We kissed, tongues playing with each other and her lips sliding over mine. She moaned beneath my onslaught and I moaned under hers. There was a hunger in our kiss. I recognised the passion that I had for her so many weeks before and I also felt how that passion was missing from any similar encounters with Alice in those intervening weeks.

I had gathered Sandra’s dress up behind her and I was feeling her arse and cleft. She was bare arsed wearing just garter belt and stockings. The garters framing her gorgeous arse in black lace.

‘Oh god Gordon, please fuck me.’

I lifted her on to the counter and went to dive between her thighs.

‘No Gordon, revenge fuck remember? My pleasure is not important. You just have to use me and take me hard!’

I’m not used to being dominant with women. I suppose that’s what Alice doesn't get from our relationship. My pleasure comes from knowing that the woman’s pleasure is down to me. It’s a kind of benign power trip. To ask me to bang away at her cunt and just take her was going to need a different mindset from me.

Sandra sensed my hesitation, ‘Pretend I’m Alice and you are punishing me for fucking around. Pound me until I can’t take anymore. Come on, cucky! Fuck me, if you can.’

Her words pushed a button in my head that I didn’t know existed. I might have roared, I don’t remember. It was probably in my head. I grabbed Sandra roughly and turned her around to face the counter. I pushed her face into the granite and threw her dress over her back. She was wearing heels, which put her pussy at just the right height for my cock, which was by now as big and hard as I can ever remember it being.

Without checking to see how wet she was I thrust balls deep into Sandra’s thankfully very wet cunt, and started to pound away. This was pure animal sex. Our first time together had been frantic and animalistic but this was in a different league. I truly believed I was fucking Alice and I felt angry.

‘You whore! Ughh. You fucking whore! Ahhh I’m going to break you. No man is going to want you when I’m finished. Your cunt will be useless to that goateed arsehole.’ 

Every outburst was accompanied by a hard jerk of my cock into her pussy.

Sandra was moaning and shouting encouragement to me. Thrust after thrust, I bottomed out inside Sandra’s womb, my cock head banging against her cervix. She moaned with every stroke. I didn't care if I was hurting her or not.

‘Come on Gordon, ahh, use me, give me all that cock. Give your whore wife what she deserves. Fuck meee haard. Oh god, give me your cum.’

I roared then, shooting spurt after spurt of scalding spunk into Sandra’s wet hole. She slumped forward onto the counter and her dress fell back over her arse. My kilt fell back over my now very red and slimy cock.

The whole episode can only have taken five minutes, ten tops. I moved away gasping for breath and feeling a little ashamed to have treated Sandra so callously. Sandra stood up and straightened her dress.

‘Well that was a surprise, I didn’t think you had that in you. That was great.’

‘Sandra .. I...’ I stepped towards her holding out my arms, ‘I’m sorry. I didn’t hurt you did I?’

‘God no! You silly man. That was what you and I both needed. I’m fine. We need to do that again sometime.’

My head was spinning, I was completely confused.

The applause was a surprise. I was startled out of my post fuck bliss to see Caryn standing in the doorway clapping her hands.

‘I had to come and see what the noise was about. Pity I arrived too late. How was it?’ she asked Sandra.

‘Wonderful,’ She replied, ‘as good as ever. I should go to the toilet and sort myself out. Sorry about the floor.’

There was a small pool of my cum on the kitchen floor that had dripped out of Sandra’s twat when she stood up. I looked at it then looked at Caryn,

‘Don’t worry about that, darling,’ she said, ‘I’ll wipe it up.’

Sandra left the room heading for the downstairs toilet.

Caryn turned to me and said, ‘What about you? Do you need to clean up? Are you dripping?’

I looked at the floor between my feet. There was a couple of drops of clear cum on the tile.

‘Oh, we’ll have to clean that up.’ Caryn moved to the other side of the counter and pulled me with her. I thought she was going to hand me a piece or two of kitchen paper to wipe my soft cock with. Instead, she surprised me by pulling me to her and putting her arms around my neck, then she kissed me, hard on the lips. She tasted of gin and lipstick. The kiss lasted longer than I felt was safe, so I pulled away and stared at her face.

‘Oh, you poor man. You didn’t know, did you?’

‘No, I didn’t. It’s one thing to have your suspicions. Quite another to have them confirmed so publicly.’

‘What are you going to do?’

‘I don’t know. Alice and I need to talk, but not tonight. I’m too wound up.’ Caryn came closer and kissed me again, she liked to live dangerously. Anyone, including Alice, could come downstairs at that moment. She must have seen the worry in my eyes.

‘Don’t worry. Everything is in full swing up there, Everyone’s had a good drink and the dancing's started. No-one’s coming down here.’ She had slipped her hand under my kilt and was stroking my half-hard cock. ‘We’ve still to clean up this fella here, haven’t we?’

She then hunkered down and lifted my kilt over her head like an old-time photographer might stick his head beneath his black cloth. I felt her lift my balls away from my thighs and then she delicately licked them. She licked and sucked her way up until she took my now rapidly thickening cock into her mouth.

I leaned back against the counter and pushed my hips forward to get the growing length down Caryn’s throat, moaning as I did. She was slurping away and humming as she licked every bit of flesh that had only moments before been buried to the hilt in the pussy of her friend.

‘Where’s Caryn?’ asked Sandra, returning from the toilet. She took one look at me and stood on her tiptoes to look over the counter, ‘Oh, I see. Can’t leave the two of you alone for a bloody second, can I?’

Caryn continued to suck and lick me. Covered, as she was by my kilt, in the tartan of my ancestors, I could only feel what she was doing to me and it was wonderful.

‘Please don’t make me cum, Caryn. I’d like to fuck you as well.’

She stopped sucking me and emerged from beneath my kilt.

‘Thank goodness. I thought you’d never ask.’

Sandra had come round to our side of the counter and put her arms around her friend.

‘How did he taste, sweetie. Could you tell he’d been in me?’

‘Of course, my love. I’d recognise your pussy cream anywhere.’ She then grabbed Sandra and the two women kissed each other as strongly and as passionately as any lovers would. When they broke apart they both looked at me and burst out laughing.

Caryn spoke first. ’Yes, sweetie. Sandra and I know each other very well.’ She pecked Sandra’s cheek, ‘We've kept each other warm on many a cold night when Duncan was away and John was sick. Shut your mouth darling, you look stupid. Now… about that fucking I was going to get. I want you to give it to me just like you gave it to her. We can have all the lovey-dovey stuff another time.’

Caryn was wearing flat shoes and what I thought were very tight jeans, which on a closer look were spandex jeggings. Her low shoes meant that just leaning against the counter and letting me fuck her from behind was not physically possible. There were two backless stools tucked under the breakfast counter, so I pulled one out. Caryn sat on it with her back to me having peeled her jeggings and panties down. She sat far enough back on the stool that her pussy hung over the edge, dripping with her juice and looking fat and shiny.

‘Put our cock up me, Gordon. Can’t you see how wet I am?’

Once again I stepped up behind a beautiful woman who was ready to receive me inside herself and flicked my kilt over her back. I slid into Caryn slowly, truly wanting to savour this moment. Her cunt was incredibly tight. Her yoga and whatever other exercise regimes she had made her pussy feel like silk. The fact that she was sitting on the stool made her outer lips bulge around my shaft, and her inner lips held on to me as I stroked in and out.

Her pussy felt completely different from Sandra’s. Her fluids must have been thicker than Sandra’s, as the difference between oil and grease. It sucked at my prick and drew me in.

My kilt swayed between my legs as I fucked her. Caryn was moaning and humming with eyes closed. At one point Sandra reached across and was fondling Caryn’s breasts inside her top, and Caryn reached up and kissed her.

‘You were right, sweetheart, he does have a nice cock, nice and thick. Mmmm.’ She turned to me, ‘Do me harder, you fucking cuckold, harder. Alice might not want it, but I do! Come on fuck the cunt you're in, fuck meee.’

I don’t know what it was about being called a cuckold by these two, but it made me want to prove something. I knew it was just trash talk to excite and push me. I grabbed hold of Caryn’s hips and started to bang hard into her vagina. I’m surprised that the sound on my thighs slapping against her fabulous bubble butt couldn’t be heard everywhere in the house, but at that moment I couldn’t care less. Caryn gave a squeal and grabbed Sandra behind her head and pulled her into another kiss.

‘Oh fuck! I coming… He’s making me come!  I’m coming on his gorgeous cock. Don’t stop, cucky boy, don’t you fucking stop!’

Sandra had her hand up her dress and was playing with herself. She had started to orgasm as Caryn went into overdrive, banging her pussy back into me. Trying to get as much of cock into her pussy as possible. The idea that the three of us could all orgasm at the same time was all I could think of when Caryn kissed Sandra the second time.

I felt the surge of my cum run up the length of my cock and spurt inside Caryn. As it did she tensed and squirted all over the stool. Sandra also gave a small whimper and doubled over, her hand still unseen under her dress. Caryn continued to shiver as she came down from her orgasm and I finished letting loose my cum inside her.

When I finally pulled out of her she turned and rained kisses down on me.

‘Well, that’s a fuck for the diary, I’m not going to forget that in a hurry. I also expect it won’t be too long before I need another one of those.’ She suddenly seemed to realise where we were. ‘Better get sorted out. It’s easy for you in that kilt, you just need to step back and the curtain falls over your tool. You can be decent in an instant. I’m going to need to go to the loo.’

She headed for the toilet. Sandra had already got a washcloth and was wiping down the stool. She looked up at me and smiled.

‘Happy New Year,’ she said, ‘Nice to bring it in with a bang.’

‘Yeah, Happy New Year to you too.’

We started to laugh together and hug just as Alice wandered into the kitchen.

‘What? did I miss something?’

Published 
Written by Broono2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments