Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's Birthday Request

"My wife makes a special request for her birthday. Something I could never give her."

58
20 Comments 20
27.0k Views 27.0k
9.1k words 9.1k words

"For my birthday I would like to go out dancing at the club and bring a man home to fuck," my wife explained. 

"That isn't really what I meant when I asked what you wanted for your birthday, honey," I replied, feeling dejected. I wasn't prepared to hear my wife ask me to fuck another man, especially not as a gift from a husband to his wife. 

"Well, I've been thinking about this for a while and that is what I want," she said, seeming to have already made up her mind. 

"So, it isn't enough that you've already fucked two other men in the last six months?" I said, hoping to guilt her out of it. 

"Yea, having the best sex of my life with those guys makes me not want to try it again," she said sarcastically, making me feel like a fool. 

"I was just saying that since you already had the chance to do something like that it should be out of your system. Most husbands would never forgive their wives for cheating more than once and with different men," I explained. 

"And most husbands don't have to wear a strap on dick just to satisfy their wives either," she replied smugly, this time really hitting me hard. 

"I'm sorry honey, but I just don’t think I'm ok with this," I explained, "There has to be something more realistic you want for your birthday. What about a new necklace?" 

"A necklace? No, thank you..." She scoffed. 

"Well, there has to be something you want," I insisted. 

"I want a hot muscular black guy to fuck my brains out," She said bluntly. 

“If that is really what you want why don’t we get a new, bigger black dildo and I can fuck you like we did before,” I suggested. 

“Ugh! Even if you were wearing the biggest most realistic dildo in the world, I’d be lucky to get more than five minutes out of you before you’re lying in bed next to me, exhausted. 

“I can start going to the gym. Your birthday isn’t for another week so I’ll have time to build my stamina,” I said, formulating a quick plan. 

“Do you think you’ll be able to get rid of that gut and have a six-pack in a week? Or a big muscular chest and strong arms?” she retorted, putting my idea to rest. 

"You can’t be serious?" I asked, my voice cracking, stunned by what my wife had just said. 

"Look, I love you, but your dick just isn’t big enough and you’re too out of shape to fuck me how I need to be fucked," she explained. 

Hearing my wife say these things made me feel so insignificant. I had no idea Renee was so unsatisfied all this time. 

"Well, then why don't we at least try to have sex and I will use the strap-on again after working out for a week?" I asked, willing to do anything to make my wife happy. 

"We can, but it is just going to remind me how much I miss getting fucked by a real man with a nice big dick," she replied. 

"I'm sorry, but if you want a bigger dick the strap-on is your only option," I said, letting her know I wasn't going to let her go out and fuck another man. 

"Hardly! This is something I've wanted for a long time now. I was hoping to get you on board with this, because it is going to happen whether you like it or not," she declared. 

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but why don’t you just call John or Ty?" I said, realizing how many other men my wife had fucked in the past six months. 

"I've already fucked them. I want something new and exciting. I want the thrill of putting on my sluttiest outfit, going to the club, getting hit on, dancing on the floor with men I just met, letting them feel me up as I grind my ass into their crotch until they get hard," my wife described her fantasy night, losing herself for a moment. 

"It sounds like you just want to go out and be a slut for a night," I replied, getting upset. 

"Call it what you want. I want the thrill of meeting a sexy well-hung black man and taking him home the same night to fuck my brains out," she admitted. 

"I can't believe you are asking to sleep with another man! Like fucking three black guys already weren't enough!" I said, still shocked by wife's demands. 

"You should be glad I'm asking you this time. I could have gone out and done this on my own again, but I thought it would be better for our relationship if we worked out some sort of arrangement," she explained. 

"And what if I don't agree to anything, since I'd prefer to be the one fucking you?" I asked. 

"I'll be getting fucked by a handsome black man whether you're on board or not," she said, making it clear she was asking as a curtesy. 

"Since I don't have a choice in the matter, I guess I'd rather try to work something out," I replied, feeling defeated since my wife was committed to fucking another man. 

"Ok then, let's talk!" my wife said, with a smile. 

"If you going to go out and hookup with another man, I want to be there to make sure you're safe," I asserted. 

"Haha, no way you're coming with me. I'm not going to let you scare off potential dates," she replied. 

"Then if I can't be with you, I think you should at least bring him back to our house instead of going to his place," I insisted. 

"I'm not about to bring a man home and introduce him to my husband before fucking him in our marital bed. That would be incredibly awkward," she rebutted. 

"He wouldn’t have to know I'm home. I will hide out in my office in the basement. He will never know I'm here," I proposed. 

"I guess that could work as long as you promise not to interrupt," she insisted. 

"I won't. And I could set up a webcam in the bedroom so I can keep an eye on you to make sure you're safe," I suggested. 

"To make sure I’m safe? You mean, to watch me getting fucked by another man," she scoffed. "If you want to watch me on video getting fucked, be my guest." 

"It's just to make sure you're safe!" I insisted, knowing full well I planned on not only watching my wife get fucked, but recording it as well. 

"Well, if that is everything than I think we have an agreement," my wife said, smiling ear to ear, excited about her birthday wish being granted. 

"One more thing, if you're going to fuck another man, he has to wear a condom. I don't want you catching anything," I added, under the guise of safe sex, when I was really only concerned with preventing this man from contaminating my wife's pussy with his cum. 

"If he insists on wearing a condom that is fine, but I'm not going to make him wear one. The sex wouldn't be nearly as good!" my wife protested. 

"What if this guy got you pregnant? Did you forget you haven't been on birth control for a year? Also, I don't want you to catch anything," I reminded her. 

"I guess that is fair," my wife agreed, looking disappointed. I was surprised she didn’t put up more of a fight considering she never made me wear a condom, even when we first met, and she had told me in the past how much she loved the feeling of a man exploding inside her. I was just relieved that even though she would be sleeping with another man I was the only one who got to feel her raw pussy on my dick. 

"Is there anything else you're going to be a buzz kill about or is that it?" she asked, clearly annoyed at the condom stipulation. 

"I'd ask you not to suck his dick but I probably don't have to worry about that," I said confidently, knowing how much she hated sucking dick. 

"So, we have an agreement?" she asked, hoping I wouldn’t try to tack on any additional restrictions. 

"I guess so," I replied reluctantly. 

So that was it. I just agreed to let my wife fuck another man. I don't think I could anything could make me feel as worthless as I do in this moment. My only hope is that she goes out tonight and strikes out, but knowing my wife she wouldn't have any problem finding a man to bring home. 

"Yes, thank you baby! This is going to be an amazing birthday!" my wife exclaimed, almost jumping for joy. 

"Yea, right," I sighed, not feeling her enthusiasm. 

"Don’t be so gloomy, I bet you can't wait to watch me get fucked!" she said. "I need to find an outfit for tonight. I'll be back later." She added, grabbing her purse before dashing out the door. 

Shortly after she left, I started to think about what I needed to do to prepare for the night.  

'I better get the webcam set up,' I said to myself. I loved watching the sex tapes that we made together and my dick was always hardest when I pretended it was someone else fucking her in those videos. But still, the thought of watching another man having sex with my wife was upsetting and somehow still exciting. 

I grabbed my laptop and the webcam from my office and headed upstairs to get it set up. Once the video feed from the webcam appeared on my laptop, I remembered how shitty video quality was. 

'I'm going to need better cameras,' I thought to myself, wanting to make sure I would get a good video out of this. A quick trip to micro center and I would have two high definition wireless cameras both with night vision just in case my wife decided to turn off the bedroom lights. I installed the new cameras on opposite sides of the room to make sure I'd get a good angle no matter where they were. 

"Honey, I'm home. Going upstairs to get ready for tonight!" she yelled down the basement steps to where I had been camping out. 

"Ok, love!" I replied, feeling jealous that my wife was getting all fixed up for another man. I couldn’t remember the last time she dressed up for me.   

I pulled up the video from the bedroom just in time to catch her stripping down before heading into the bathroom to shower. 

About 40 minutes later my wife emerged from the bathroom wrapped in towel. I watched as she finished drying off before slinging the towel into the hamper. My wife dumped her shopping bag out onto the bed. First, I watched her slide on a pair of new black lace panties. Her ass couldn't have looked any better. Next, she slid a stocking over her foot and up her leg coating it with its silky-smooth fabric. The lace top fit snugly around her thick milky white thigh. I almost began to drool as I watched her slide the stocking up her other leg. Finally, she picked up a matching black lace bra. When she put it on, her already large breasts looked bigger than ever. I watched as my wife checked herself out in her full-length mirror adjusting her breasts before disappearing back into the bathroom. My dick was rock hard seeing how hot my wife looked in her new undergarments, especially those thigh high stockings. 

She emerged from the bathroom half an hour later with her hair and makeup done. She looked stunning all done up wearing my favorite red lipstick. My wife walked over to the bed and picked up the dress she had bought sliding it over her head and down her curvy body. The skin-tight black dress perfectly hugged every curvy of her body and was just long enough to partially cover the lace tops of her stockings. When she turned around, I was shocked to see how low her dress was cut. She would have the attention of every man in the room. They wouldn’t be able to resist staring at her ample cleavage. Lastly, she opened a shoebox to reveal a pair of patent leather six-Inch platform heels. She knew I found nothing sexier than a woman in a nice pair of heels, yet tonight she wore them for another man. 

I headed upstairs to say goodbye before she left for the night. My jaw dropped as I watched my gorgeous wife coming down the stairs. Her thick thighs looked amazing in those black silk stockings and her massive tits bounced with each step. 

"You look absolutely stunning!" I said to my wife, drooling over her sexy figure. 

"Thanks, but I have to get out of here," she replied, preoccupied with getting her night started. 

"I wish I could fuck you right now!" I commented, rubbing my hard dick through my pants. 

"Sorry honey, my pussy is reserved for another man tonight," My wife replied, sounding giddy. 

"I know," I sighed, with disappointment. 

"Maybe if I'm not too worn out you can fuck me after my date leaves," my wife suggested. 

"Gee, thanks!" I replied sarcastically.  

The thought of fucking my wife after another man had his way with her didn't seem like much of a consolation. 

"I have to go. I'll call when I'm on the way home so you have time to get down to the basement," she said before walking out the door. 

My heart sank as I watched my beautiful wife, dressed to the nines, walk out the door on a mission to get fucked by another man. I couldn't believe I was in this position and was frustrated with myself for not putting up more of a fight. 

I was about 1:00 am when my phone finally rang. 

"I will be home in fifteen minutes so make sure you are in the basement with the door closed," my wife requested. "You better not mess this up!" 

"Ok, I'll head down now. How was your night?" I asked, wondering what she had been up to for the past 3 hours. 

"I have to go, bye!" she said, before hanging up the phone. 

I could feel my blood pressure rising know that my wife was on the way home and it wouldn't be long until she was in our bed with another man. 

I sat quietly in my desk chair as I heard the front door open and two sets of footsteps walk into the house and up the stairs. 

My heart raced as I watched my computer screen intently waiting for my wife and her date to come into frame. I could already hear the wet smacking of lips as they made out. Slowly a very tall black man appeared on the screen kissing my wife deeply and groping her ass with both hands as he pushed her towards the bed. As they reached the bed the man broke their embrace to push my wife down onto the bed. 

"I can't wait to get my hands on your dick!" she said, as she unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. 

"Go on, take it out!" the man instructed.  

I watched as my wife grabbed the waist of his jeans pulling them down until his massive black dick sprung out smacking against her cheek. 

"Oh my god! It's even bigger than I imagined!" Renee gasped, as she wrapped her hand around the shaft of the thick cock in front of her. 

I stared at the screen in disbelief. This black guy's dick was at least two inches longer than our black dildo and thicker. There were a few times when my wife told me, the black dildo was going too deep, so I didn't know what she was going to do with a dick even bigger. 

"What are you waiting for?" the man asked, looking down at my wife. 

Renee wrapped her sexy red lips around the head of the man's dick sucking him into her mouth. 

'What the hell?' I thought to myself. 'I can't believe she is sucking his dick!' We had been together for more than three years and she's sucked my dick maybe twice. Every time I asked, she would tell me how much she hated doing it, but somehow, she didn’t mind having a dick almost twice the size of mine in her mouth. Watching my wife suck on his huge black dick made me extremely angry. I was kicking myself for assuming she wouldn't do it and leaving it off the exclusion list. 

"Yea, suck on that dick!" the man moaned, as he pushed his dick further into my wife's mouth. I watched as she struggled to take any more of the man's thick cock without gagging. She wrapped both of her hands around the shaft of his cock stroking him back and forth as she sucked on the head of his cock. 

'This is bullshit!' I said to myself as I watched my wife not only sucking dick but doing it enthusiastically. It made me upset to see her suck this strangers dick to make him happy but wasn’t willing to do the same for her husband. 

"Yea baby, that feels good!" he moaned, pushing the head of his dick into the back of my wife’s throat making her gag, before pulling back out. 

"Holy shit! Your dick is huge! I can barely fit it in my mouth!" she said, catching her breath, before taking him back into her mouth to continue sucking. 

Watching my wife’s plump lips wrapped around a huge black dick made me hard as stone. If she had been able to deep throat that massive dick I would have cum in my pants. 

The man pulled his dick from my wife’s mouth and lifted her up to her feet. 

"You ready for this dick?" the man asked, squeezing my wife's ass in his hands. 

"My pussy is so wet for you," she replied, appearing to melt in his hands. My wife reached down to grab her dress before pulling it over her head exposing her sexy body. 

"Hot damn! You a sexy white girl!" the man commented, running his hands up and down my wife's body. 

"I want to feel you inside me!" my wife moaned, as the man groped her ass and sucked on her earlobe. 

I watched as the man pushed his hand down into the front of her panties, sliding a finger between the lips of my wife's pussy. 

"Oh god!" Renee moaned, as the man rubbed her clit. 

"Damn girl, your pussy was dripping wet before I even touched it," the man said, as he slid a finger inside her. He continued to suck on my wife's neck as he groped her ass in one hand while sliding the other deeper into her pussy. 

"Oh fuck, that feels so good!" my wife moaned, as her body trembled in the man's arms. 

The man pushed my wife down onto the bed then stripped off his clothes. 

‘This guy is buff!' I said to myself, admiring his well-defined pecs, strong arms and cobblestone abs. 

"Do you have a condom?" my wife asked, holding up her hand to stop him. 

"Do I really have to wear one? I'd love to get into that pussy raw," the man inquired. 

"I’d love to feel your dick right against my pussy too but I'm not on the pill, so you don't have a choice," she replied, to my satisfaction. 

"Here, you put it on," he said, handing the magnum XL condom to my wife. 

I watched as she tore open the package and placed the latex ring over the head of the man's dick. With both hands she slowly unrolled the condom down the length of his shaft before climbing back onto the bed. 

"Now come fuck me!" Renee demanded, laying back on the bed as she held her stocking clad legs in the air spread wide. 

My wife had never looked so hot! The sight of her on the bed wearing those thigh high stockings and black patent leather heels drove me wild. I wanted nothing more than to run upstairs and climb on top of her. 

Instead, I watched another man as he climbed onto the bed and between my wife's legs letting his massive dick rest on her stomach. 

"I want to feel you inside me!" my wife moaned, with anticipation as the man lined the head of his dick up with her sopping wet hole. 

"You ready for this dick?" he asked, as he slid his tip between the lips of my wife's pussy. 

"Yes, baby! Give me that big black dick!" my wife demanded, having waited all week for this moment. 

I watched as the man thrust his hips forward pushing his dick into my wife's pussy. The camera zoomed in between my wife’s legs to capture her pussy as it stretched around the shaft of the man's thick black cock while it slid into her. 

"Oh god! Dre, your dick is so fucking big!" my wife moaned, as he pushed his dick deeper into her pussy. 

Dre slowly pumped in and out working more and more of his massive black dick into my wife’s tight pussy. 

“Oh my god! I can’t believe how big you are! My husband has ever been so deep in my pussy!” she moaned as Dre pushed deeper inside her. 

“Damn girl, this pussy is tight! You ready for the rest of this dick?” he asked, smugly. 

“There is more?!?” Renee gasped in shock, thinking she had taken all he had to give. 

Dre thrust forward pushing the last few inches of his dick into my wife. Once fully inside her, he pulled back only a few inches before pushing all the way back in, pressing the head of his cock into the bottom of her pussy. 

“Oh fuck! Oh my god! Oh my god!” my wife moaned as she felt Dre’s thick black cock filling every inch of her pussy. 

Her legs wrapped around his waist as he steadily pumped his dick in and out of my wife's pussy. 

“Oh fuck! Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby!” my wife moaned with every stroke, as he fucked her deeper than any other man could. 

"Oh god! Fuck my pussy!" she moaned, craving more of his big black dick. 

Dre picked up his pace and pumped his hips faster while he pushed his dick deeper into my wife. The bed began to creak as their two bodies rocked back and forth in harmony. 

My wife looked so hot with her legs wrapped around Dre's muscular body and her heels high in the air. 

"Oh god! Oh god!" my wife moaned louder and louder every time Dre thrusted into her pussy. 

"How does that dick feel?" Dre asked, as he continued pumping deeper into my wife. 

"It feels so fucking good! I'm going to cum!" Renee screamed. 

She started to writhe in pleasure while Dre continued pumping his big black dick harder and deeper into her pussy. 

I watched as my wife had an orgasm with another man. He had made her cum harder in just a few minutes than I could with a whole day's worth of effort. I was starting to see why she craved a big dick. 

"I'm cumming all over your big black cock!" Renee screamed, as a wave of pleasure washed over her body. She held on to Dre as best she could as he pumped his dick faster and deeper into her pussy, fucking her through her first orgasm. 

Dre lifted himself back up to his knees and held my wife's legs together against his chest as he rapidly pounded his dick into her pussy. 

"Oh my fucking god! Oh fuck!" Renee screamed, as Dre's dick jackhammered into her pussy. 

"Oh fuck! Oh my god! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" Renee screamed, having never been fucked so hard by so much dick, in her life. 

My dick was throbbing in my pants as I watched another man fuck my wife harder than I ever have. Dre then released my wife's legs and laid down on top of her as he fucked her pussy with long powerful strokes pushing deep into her. 

"Had enough of this dick yet?" Dre asked, as he buried his dick deep into my wife's pussy with every stroke. 

"Keep fucking me with your big black dick!" Renee moaned, still wanting more. 

"Damn, this married white girl pussy is so fucking tight!" Dre moaned, as he continued pumping his dick deep into my wife. 

"Oh yea? You like fucking my tight pussy with your big black dick?" my wife asked, wrapping her legs around Dre's waist, pulling him deeper inside her. 

"Yea baby, that tight pussy feels so fucking good I want to bust! " Dre answered. 

"Go ahead stud, I want to feel you explode inside me," my wife said, looking deep into Dre's eyes. 

Dre picked up the pace, thrusting his dick harder and deeper into my wife's pussy with every stroke. 

"Come on, baby! Fuck my pussy! I want to feel you explode inside me!" Renee moaned, wrapping her arms around him as he fucked her harder and deeper. 

"Fuck yea, girl! That little white pussy is making me cum!" Dre moaned, as his dick pulsed inside of my wife's pussy. 

"Oh god yes! Cum in my pussy!" Renee moaned, as she rode the edge of another orgasm, just waiting for something to push her over the edge. She felt Dre's dick throbbing deep inside her but waited for the warm sensation of his cum filling her pussy. 

Instead of feeling Dre's cum fill her pussy she could barely felt anything at all. 

"Damn it! I forgot you were wearing a condom! I really wanted to feel your cum inside me!" My wife complained, as her orgasm slipped away. 

"If you wanted me to cum in your pussy then why'd you make me wear this thing?" Dre asked. 

"I don't want to talk about it," she replied, feeling frustrated. "At least let me taste it." 

Dre pulled his semi-hard dick from my wife's pussy and knelt between her legs. I watched as my wife sat up and wrapped her hand around the plump condom. 

"Holy shit! This thing is full!" she gasped, as she admired the load Dre had produced. 

"Your tight married pussy made me cum hard," Dre said.  

Hellen_McCartney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hellen_McCartney

"Take the condom off and clean my dick," he demanded. 

I watched as my wife slid the condom down the shaft of Dre's dick. Once it was off, she tied a knot on the end like a cum filled water balloon before she placed it on the night stand. 

Renee turned her attention back to Dre's dick, still dripping with cum. She took the tip of his cock into her mouth as she sucked the rest of the cum from his semi-hard dick. By the time Renee had cleaned the cum from Dre's dick, he was rock hard once again. 

"Lay down, I want to ride this dick," Renee requested, reaching into the nightstand to grab another condom. I watched as my wife rolled the condom down Dre's thick black cock before positioning herself above him. 

"Oh my god! I still can’t believe how big you are!" She moaned, as she slid down the length of Dre's cock, taking him deep inside her pussy once again. 

My wife slowly rocked her hips a few inches up and down, working Dre's dick in and out of her tight pussy. She looked down locking eyes with him as she continued sliding only two or three inches up and down his dick. 

"Let me fuck this pussy, girl," Dre asked, thrusting upward into my wife. 

"No! Don't you move!" Renee scolded, lifting herself to prevent Dre's cock from sink any deeper into her. 

"Aight, girl," Dre replied, letting her take control. 

Renee made it clear she was in no rush, keeping this slow pace for the next few minutes. 

"Ahhh, yea," Dre gasped, breathing deeply as my wife continued working him up. 

I zoomed in on the shaft of Dre's thick black cock as it slid in and out of my wife. The lips of her pussy gripped his cock tightly as she rode up and down his engorged shaft leaving it glistening wet. Each vein on the surface of his shaft protruded from his throbbing dick as it stretched and filled my wife. It was clear his dick wanted to be buried deep inside my wife's pussy 

"Oh, god! Your dick feels so good inside my pussy!" Renee moaned, as she slid further up and down the shaft of Dre's cock, taking him deeper inside her. 

"Yea girl, ride that dick," Dre said, breathing heavily. 

"Your dick is so hard! It feels amazing!" my wife moaned, as she took just more than half of Dre's swollen dick into her pussy. 

"Keep teasing it with that tight pussy and see how hard it gets..." Dre replied. 

"Oh yea? Like this?" Renee asked, while she continued to ride up and down his thick black cock, savoring every moment. 

"You're driving me nuts, baby! Please let me get deep in that pussy!" Dre begged, as his dick throbbed with anticipation. 

"You mean like this?" Renee asked, dropping her hips all the way down, taking his dick deep into her pussy. 

"Oh, fuck yea, baby! Just like that!" Dre gasped, as every inch of his thick black cock pushed into my wife’s tight pussy. 

"Oh my god! Your dick is so fucking big!" Renee moaned, as she grinded her hips against Dre's pelvis, before sliding her pussy up to the tip, then dropping back down. 

I watched as my wife's fat round ass bounced up and down impaling herself on another man's dick. It was so hot watching Dre's massive black dick disappear into my wife's pussy. I glanced over to my second monitor, that displayed the second video feed,  to see her huge pale tits bounce wildly as she rode his cock. 

"Oh god! Oh baby, oh baby!" Renee moaned, as she bounced up and down, stuffing her pussy with thick black dick. 

"Holy shit, girl! You know how to ride dick!" Dre panted, as my wife's pussy engulphed is dick. "And these fucking tits!" he commented, as he reached up to cup one in each hand, squeezing them firmly. 

"Oh, god! I fucking love your big black dick!" Renee moaned, as Dre wrapped his lips around one of her nipples to suck it into his mouth. 

My dick throbbed as I watched my wife ride another man's dick while he sucked on her stiff pink nipple. 

"Oh baby! Oh god, oh fuck, I'm fucking cumming!" my wife screamed, as she slammed down on Dre's dick, taking it deep into her pussy. 

My wife placed both hands on Dre's chest leaning against him as she thrust her hips back and forth keeping his dick inside her, making it swirl around in her pussy. 

"I'm cumming all over you! I'm cumming all over your dick!" she moaned, as her pussy gushed all over his big black cock. 

"Take this dick!" Dre grunted, as he thrust his hips up into her, pushing deeper into my wife's pussy. 

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" she screamed, as another orgasm erupted from inside her. For the first time my wife felt the head of Dre's dick nuzzled against the bottom of her pussy. She went wild, cumming harder than ever before as Dre' filled every inch of her pussy with his huge black dick. 

"Oh my god! You're so fucking deep in my pussy!" Renee screamed, as she came all over his dick, before collapsing on the bed beside him. 

"Haha, damn, girl! I don't think you can handle any more of this dick," Dre laughed, as he watched my wife writhe in pleasure. 

"Please, I want more! Fuck me with your big black dick!" Renee demanded, as she rolled onto her stomach holding her ass in the air. 

"You know I can't turn down that married white pussy," Dre commented, as he got on his knees behind my wife, letting his dick rest in the crack of her ass. He slid his thick cock up and down the crack of her ass before lining it up to her quivering snatch. He grabbed my wife by the hips as he plunged his hard, black dick into her pussy. 

"Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby!" Renee moaned, as Dre pumped deep into her pussy. 

"Oh yes! Fuck me deeper!" my wife requested, wanting to feel his dick fill her pussy once again. 

Dre thrusted his dick deep and hard into my wife's pussy jolting her body forward with each powerful stroke. 

"Fuck my pussy, fuck my pussy!" Renee screamed, as she felt Dre's cock bottom out inside her pussy. 

"Damn, you can take dick better than any white girl I've fucked." Dre commented, as he continued to impale my wife with his huge black dick. 

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming again!" Renee screamed, as she collapsed flat onto the bed while Dre's fucked her through yet another orgasm. 

He laid on top of my wife and sunk his thick black cock all the way into her pussy, as he fucked her hard and deep. 

"Oh god! I love the way you fuck!" Renee moaned, as she felt him fill her pussy with each stroke. 

"Tell me how you want it, girl!" Dre said, as he plunged deeper and deeper into my wife's pussy. 

"I want to feel you explode inside me!" Renee admitted in the heat of passion. 

"Are you for real?" Dre asked, wondering if she was meant what she had said. 

"Yes, I want to feel your dick explode deep inside me!" my wife moaned once again. 

Before taking another stroke, Dre pulled his dick out of my wife's pussy to tear the condom off. 

"What are you doing? Why..." Renee said, stopping mid-sentence, distracted by the sensation of Dre’s raw dick as it slid back into her pussy. 

'Oh shit! Did he think she was serious?' I said to myself, having just watched him pull the condom from his dick. 

"Oh god! Oh my god! Your dick feels incredible!" Renee moaned, as Dre laid back down on top of her pumping his dick in and out of her pussy. 

“I love feeling how wet your pussy is! This feels so much better!" Dre added. 

"Wait, did you take of the condom?" Renee asked, with a shocked look on her face. 

"Yea, you told me you wanted to feel me explode in your pussy, so I had to take it off," he explained, as he continued fucking my wife raw. 

"Shit, I want to feel it but I didn’t really want you to take the condom off," she clarified. 

"That's fucked up! You got me all excited saying I could cum inside you," he complained. 

"I never said you could fuck me raw or cum in my pussy!" my wife replied.  

Even though she stood firm, I could tell she was enjoying herself much more now than Dre's big black dick was fucking her pussy skin to skin. 

"So, now you want me to stop to put a condom back on?" Dre asked, while he pumped his dick deep into my wife's dripping wet pussy. 

"Not yet, just keep fucking me. I'm getting close to cumming and your dick feels so much better this way!" Renee instructed, as she started to moan louder, while Dre fucked her harder and faster. 

"I'm not going to argue with that," he replied. 

"Just promise you won't cum inside me?" Renee demanded. 

"If that's what you want, I guess I can pull out," Dre replied, not filling me with confidence. 

'Why isn't Renee questioning his answer?' I asked myself, not entirely sure my wife wasn't going to end up full of Dre’s cum. She knew what was at stake so I hoped she would regain her focus after she came. 

"Oh my god! Your dick feels so fucking good inside my pussy!" Renee moaned, as she gripped the bedsheets while Dre plunged his dick deeper into her pussy. 

"Glad I took that condom off?" Dre asked, as he continued to fuck my wife. 

"Can you go deeper?" Renee asked, wanting to feel Dre’s dick hit bottom. 

"Hold on, let me try something," Dre replied, before he climbed to his knees straddling my wife's thighs. 

"Open your legs just a little," he instructed. 

"Like this?" she asked. 

"Perfect!" he replied. He reached down and grabbed my wife's plump butt cheeks to spread them apart. With her pussy exposed, he plunged his dick deep into my wife. 

"Oh fuck, yes! Oh baby! You’re so fucking deep!" Renee screamed, as she felt the plump head of Dre's dick hit the bottom of her pussy with every stroke. 

"How do you like that?" Dre asked, as he pounded his thick black cock into the bottom of my wife's pussy. His deep powerful strokes drove her wild. 

"Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby! I fucking love your big black dick! My husband has never fucked me like this!" Renee moaned, as he filled every inch of my wife's pussy. 

"Fuck yea, girl! This pussy is so wet and so fucking tight!" Dre moaned, as he hammered his dick into my wife, touching places inside her I never would. 

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm fucking cumming! I'm fucking cumming!" Renee screamed, as the most powerful orgasm she’s ever experienced shook her to her core. 

"Oh shit! I love this tight married pussy!" Dre moaned, as Renee's spasming pussy clenched tightly around his cock, pulling him into her. 

"Oh god! Oh god! Keep fucking me!" Renee moaned, as each of Dre's powerful thrusts intensified her orgasm making her cum even harder. 

"Ahhh! Your pussy is squeezing my dick so tight! You're gonna make me bust!" Dre warned, as he neared the point of no return. 

"Hold it for one more minute," she asked. "Oh god yes! Fuck my pussy!" she screamed, as she came again even harder. Her pussy contracted around the shaft of Dre's cock sucking him into her. 

"Oh fuck! This pussy is so fucking tight! I can't hold it any longer. I'm going to bust in this pussy!" Dre moaned, as he thrusted deep into my wife. 

"No, wait! Pull it out now! You can't cum inside me!" Renee demanded, as she snapped out of her orgasmic daze. 

"No way girl! I'm going to nut deep inside this white married pussy!" Dre groaned, as he buried his dick inside my wife. 

'She better make him pull out now!' I shouted at the screen, knowing this guy could cum inside my wife at any moment. I zoomed in on Dre's dick to see it throbbing as if it had its own heartbeat. I was honestly surprised he wasn't already pumping her full of cum. 

"You promised not to cum in my pussy! Please don't cum inside me!" Renee begged, as she felt Dre's thick cock throbbing deep inside her. 

"I didn't promise shit! Here it comes!" Dre moaned, as he exploded deep inside my wife's pussy. 

"Oh, my fucking god! I'm fucking cumming again!" My wife screamed, as she felt Dre's cock pulse inside her as it pumped thick hot cum into her pussy. The only thing that could bring Renee more pleasure than a big black cock bottoming out inside her was a big black dick bottoming out in her while filling her pussy with cum. 

'This is fucking bullshit! The one thing I asked her to prevent just fucking happened!' I yelled, as I watched Dre fill wife's pussy with his cum.  

I already had to share my wife with two other black man. Was it too much to ask that I'd be the only man allowed to cum inside her? Can't something be reserved for the husband. 

"I can't believe you just came inside me!" Renee gasped, as she came down from one of the most powerful orgasms she'd ever experienced. 

"Your tight pussy just felt so fucking good! There was no way I could pass up the chance of nutting inside such a tight snatch," Dre replied. 

"Well, I'm glad you did! Feeling you explode inside me made me cum so fucking hard!" Renee confessed. 

"I'll have to remember that for next time," Dre laughed. 

"What makes you think there will be a next time?" Renee asked, looking up at him, wondering if her husband would allow her to be with him again. 

"No one cums that hard and doesn’t call asking for more," Dre replied confidently.  

He was right, chances are my wife would be dreaming about his huge black dick before the end of the week. 

"I guess that all depends on my husband. This was supposed to be a one-time deal for my birthday," Renee said. 

"I have a feeling it won't be long before I'm balls deep in that tight pussy again," Dre said, as he pulled his semi-hard dick from my wife. 

I got my first good look at my wife's freshly fucked pussy. It was clear Dre's thick black cock stretched her pussy leaving it open enough for me to see the pool of cum he left inside her. 

'I can't believe he just came inside her!' I groaned, as I watched his cum drip from my wife’s gaping, used pussy. As angry as I was, I still couldn't wait to get upstairs to have sex with my wife. 

I waited as Dre got dressed seemingly in no rush. 

“Hold up,” he said, grabbing his phone from his pocket. “Open up them legs,” he requested holding his phone up to snap a few pictures of my wife’s pussy. 

“How does my pussy look?” she asked, as Dre snapped a few more photos. 

“Stretched out, sloppy, and full of cum,” Dre replied, smirking to himself. It was clear he was proud of the condition in which he left my wife’s pussy 

“Oh my goodness!” my wife gasped, covering her face out of embarrassment. 

“What did you think would happen letting a big black dick up in that little white pussy?” Dre asked, as he laughed to himself. 

‘Ha! That’s what she gets for wanting to fuck a black guy!’ I said to myself, almost feeling better knowing she was so embarrassed. ‘Now your pussy is all used up and full of cum,’ I continued before coming to grips with my new reality. 

I zoomed in with the camera to get a better look at what Dre did to my wife. My jaw dropped the moment I saw how badly he destroyed her pussy. She was so stretched out I could see a few inches into her. All the elasticity was gone from the lips of her pussy. The just seemed to flap back and forth whenever she moved. And if that wasn’t bad enough, I could see the pool of cum inside her gaping pussy. After taking a closer look I could see his cum had already began to leak out of her pussy. Every inch from her pussy down to the crack of her ass was slick with cum as it pooled on the bed beneath her. At first, I felt justified that my wife had her pussy destroyed, but then I realized it was the same pussy that I loved to fuck has been destroyed. I felt defeated knowing that the tight little pussy that I fell in love with would never be the same. Still I was intrigued and stirred by the sheer amount of cum Dre had pumped into my wife. At this point my dick raged in my pants wanting nothing more than to slide into my wife’s used up, cum-filled hole. 

“Damn girl, I’m getting hard again just thinking about what a slutty wife you are,” Dre said, as he rubbed his dick through is pants. 

“Mmm I’ll be a slut for you anytime,” my wife replied, in a low sexy voice. 

“I bet you’ve been a slut for more than just me. I assume the reason I’m here in the first place was because you needed a big black dick your husband didn’t have. You took this dick way too well for a white girl without any experience.” Dre explained, as he unbuckled his pants. 

“What are you trying to say?” my wife asked. 

“I’m trying to say you’re a slut for black dick and this isn’t the first time you cheating on that sad husband of yours,” he said. 

“Who said you were my first?” Renee said with a wink. 

“Damn girl, that’s what I mean! I fucked that pussy twice and you still haven’t had enough. Maybe I should have brought a few of my boys with me,” Dre suggested, as he dropped his pants down to his ankles, before walking back toward the bed. 

“Oh my god, that would be amazing! I doubt my husband would let a bunch of black guys run train on his wife,” she said, almost dismissing the idea. Almost. 

“Get over here and suck my dick you little slut!” Dre said, as he stood at the edge of the bed holding his erect black cock in his hand. 

My wife sprung up from the bed eager to suck Dre’s dick one last time before calling it a night. I watched again as her plump red lips wrapped around the thick shaft his dick. She looked up at him as she slowly moved forward sliding his dick into her mouth. 

“Yea girl, suck that dick,” Dre moaned, as he felt the head of his cock nuzzle in the back of my wife’s throat. He held her by the head as he pumped his dick in and out of her mouth, pushing deeper into her throat. 

‘This is so fucking hot! I can’t believe my wife is such a slut!’ I said, as I watched his long black cock disappear down her throat. 

I zoomed in on my wife to get a close-up view of Dre’s dick as it slid into her mouth. It was clear by the expression on her face that she was having the time of her life while another man fucked her throat. 

Dre held her head tightly as he forced every inch of his thick black cock down my wife’s throat, holding it in her mouth until she gagged. 

“You’re a natural cock sucker. Not many girls can take so much dick at once,” Dre said, admiring my wife’s beautiful face as it dripped with saliva and precum. 

“What can I say? I just can’t help myself,” she said, before she swallowed his dick down her throat once again. 

“You can say ‘come back soon because I need your dick,’” Dre suggested. 

Without a second thought, my wife took his dick from her mouth and looked up at him asking, “Come back soon because I need your dick.” 

“Fuck you are a hot married slut!” Dre shouted with excitement. “Let me fuck that pussy one more time.” 

Renee grabbed on to his dick as she stroked it rapidly, keeping him in place. 

“My pussy is already so full of cum. I’d like to keep it that way for now,” she said, leaving me confused. 

I was already dealing with the fact another man came inside my wife’s pussy. Now I find out she’s ‘saving. What is she planning to do?’ I kept thinking to myself until my head spun. 

“You’re doing him dirty! Doesn’t he care than I just filled his wife with my cum?” Dre asked. 

“I couldn't care less. That’s what he gets for not being able to satisfy me,” she replied. 

“So, what are you gonna do with this dick?” Dre asked. 

“Suck it deep into my throat until you drown me with your hot slimy cum,” my wife said in such a nonchalant manner. It was incredibly hot. 

“Hell yea! I’d love to bust in your mouth,” Dre said, before he pushed his dick between my wife’s lips and down her throat. 

Renee’s mouth accepted every inch if his thick black cock as it slid down the back of her throat. She expertly bobbed her head up and down as she sucked Dre’s dick with more enthusiasm than I knew she could muster. If I didn’t know better, I’d think sucking dick was her favorite hobby. 

“Shit girl, keep this up and I’ll bust in no time,” Dre said, impressed by my wife’s oral skills. 

Taking that as a challenge, Renee grabbed Dre by his thighs and pulled herself closer, taking his dick down her throat until her chin pressed against his heavy balls. As Dre’s dick filled my wife’s mouth she swallowed repeatedly. 

“Oh fuck!” Dre moaned, having never felt the sensation of a woman’s throat muscles clenching tightly around his dick. His knees went weak for a moment as my wife swallowed his cock into her throat. 

As much as Renee enjoyed sucking on such a big black dick her jaw was begging to get sore so she was glad to get such a big reaction. My wife immediately swallowed Dre’s dick into her throat again and again. 

“Shit, you a fuck pro at sucking big black dick!” Dre moaned, as he held my wife by the head, pushing his dick as far down her throat as he could. 

"Mmmmm mmmmm!” My wife moaned. I looked down to see her rub her pussy as she felt Dre’s thick black cock throbbing in her throat. 

“Oh fuck! Here it comes!” Dre grunted, as he buried his dick into the back of my wife’s throat. 

He held her head to keep his dick against the back of her throat as he started to cum. I could tell by the shocked look on her face that his first load of cum shot into her mouth and was much more than she expected. Dre’s second surge filled my wife’s mouth so much her cheeks blew up like cum filled balloons. By the next, his cum was dripping from the corners of her cum filled mouth and down her cheeks. 

“Swallow that nut!” Dre commanded as he pulled his still throbbing dick from my wife’s mouth. 

Renee swallowed hard, as she gulp down a huge mouthful of warm salty goo. Dre looked down at my wife as she gasped for air after swallowing his cum. Her mouth was open wide as if it were begging for more. Dre aimed his cock at my wife’s face. 

“Take the rest of this load, bitch!” he said as he unloaded huge rope after rope of pearly white cum across her face. She was plastered with cum from her forehead down to her chin. 

“Oh god yes, cum all over my face!” my wife begged, while she rubbed her clit. 

Dre continued to stroke his throbbing black cock as he sprayed three more thick streams of sticky slime across my wife’s face. I looked on in awe as my wife took his dick back into her mouth to suck out every last drop as cum ran down her face, falling onto her tits. 

“Hold on, my boys won’t believe this shit unless I have proof,” Dre said, before he bent down to grab his cell phone from his pocket. He held his phone looking down at my wife as she sucked him dry, and snapped a few pics. 

“Are you really going to show those to your friends?” she asked. 

“Hell yeah! They love seeing a white girl’s face freshly splattered with cum,” he replied. 

“Oh my god!” she moaned. 

My wife remained on her knees as she rubbed her clit, turned on by the fact other men will be watching her take Dre's thick load all over her face and tits. She enjoyed the feeling of Dre’s thick cum coating her face and dripping onto her tits as she furiously rubbed her clit. 

“Oh fuck! I’m cumming again!” she screamed, as she rubbed her dripping wet snatch while her other hand smeared Dre's cum across her tits. 

“What a fucking cum slut...” Dre said, as he pulled up and buckled his pants. He stepped out of our bedroom before my wife called out to him. 

“Wait! Do I get to see you again?” she asked, realizing she had no way to contact him. 

“Sure, if I can bring one of my boys next time,” he said. 

‘There is no way she'd agree to that,' I told myself. 

“Bring whomever you want as long as they're hung like you!” she replied, sending my jaw to the floor. 

“Let me give you my number so you can call when need to get fucked. We’ll come through and run train on that pussy,” 

“Oh god, that sounds so hot! There is a sharpie on the dresser,” she replied. 

Dre picked up the marker, removed the cap and proceeded to write his number on our bedroom wall. He added a message that read “call for dick” below it. 

“See ya, slut,” he said, as he dropped the marker on the floor before heading down the stairs and out the door. 

“Come on up baby!” My wife said into the camera, after showing off the load of cum Dre left in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around in the thick white liquid. 

 

Published 
Written by WillSwalllow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments