Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stir Crazy From Self Quarantine

"Breaking a rule or two"

28
13 Comments 13
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"journal entry"

Life is so routine and boring during this stay at home business. I tell you, I’m going stir crazy. I’ve cleaned the house top to bottom and back again and rearranged everything around my husband’s asshole sixteen-year-old son who wants to play video games day and night. 

It’s well over two weeks since my last non-husband coitus. I miss Dan — but even he now tells me “Stay home.” So, we text back and forth stuff but I'm really tired of masturbating to porn and his fantasy messages. 

I work from home but there isn't much of that and I have a lot of free time on my hands. I go for walks around the town and woods, sometimes ride my bike ride if it's warm — but there are no parties, no adventures, and no music. In fact, no bloody fun. 

Okay, tons of people are visiting the site I frequent. More new members and a lot of people I don't see too often are popping up — it’s my salvation. But, one of the many rules my husband and I have is: Do not shit in your backyard. Simply, that means don’t step out close to home as it can come back and haunt you with drama. 

I’ve risked breaking this rule a few times — as you can read in some of these journal entries — but mostly it’s been with people visiting my small town (apart from one around the corner who has moved away, thank god). I hardly chat online with anyone from my town. It’s way too risky (people do talk) so I kind of like the rule and try to stick to it. 

All that’s fine until a member you’ve chatted with only a few times in five years suddenly chimes in with, “Hey, I think I saw you yesterday.”

Out of curiosity, I asked, “Oh yeah, John, where?”

He not only mentioned the beach where I’d been walking my dog but also what I was wearing. He added that he hadn't said anything to me as he was also with his dog — and, of course, there was social distancing to consider. 

I think we may have chatted twice previously on the website and he really wasn't my type. He’s sixty-one and not been overly sexual when we’d chatted so I tend to ignore him most of the time. But today’s world we’re living in is not how it was earlier this year by a long way. So, as I like chatting, I told him it had been me on the beach and that led to a long conversation into the wee hours. We talked about the world, the town, dogs — but he really doesn't get sexual. And that’s weird as it’s a site based on sex, right? 

The conversation went on while I also chatted with others. Apparently, John has been single for years, he works from home, and the present situation isn't much of a change for him. He claims he lives like a hermit. Then I sent him a message saying I was touching myself. Oops! It was meant for someone else. Before I realized my mistake, John responded: ‘I do that a lot, too.” 

I quickly replied, ‘Good, we all do it.’

‘Yeah, but I’ve done it to your pictures a few times over the years. I always hoped to see you and, finally, I have.’

The ‘you’re beautiful’ compliment then came out a few times and somehow we found out we had a common ground in wine. We have a love for and prefer the finer pour — nothing cheap. So we two wine snobs talked about that in depth and he mentioned his collection. I was totally jealous. 

‘Maybe next time you see me,’ I said, ‘you might invite me over for a glass.’

‘Absolutely,’ he said, adding that he had a rare bottle of my favorite Barolo and would open that for me. 

‘I’d break the social distancing rule in a heartbeat for that,’ I said.

‘Well, when?’

‘You tell me.’

‘Tomorrow,’ he said. ‘Meet me at the beach where I saw you. It’s close to my home.’

Close to mine, too! Like I said, too small of a town. But I told him I’d be there around five and he said, if everything was okay, he'd invite me in for a drink of Barolo. 

‘Awesome,” I said and told him I had to be very discreet.

’That’s fine,’ he said and then, totally unexpected, he added, ‘Maybe I’ll let you suck my cock.’

LisaFlores
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaFlores

I paused. ‘Let me, huh?’

‘Yes… if you’re a good girl I will.’

That led to me ask, ’Is it big?’

‘Do you want to see?’

‘Hell yes, I do.” 

A few minutes later, he sent a picture of a shaved, uncut thick penis. 

‘Yum,’ I said.

’It grows, too,’ he said and we laughed.

And that ended the sex talk. We went back to regular chat until it got late and he said, ‘Hope to see you at five.’

‘I will try but don't be mad if I can’t make it.’ 

The next day I wasn’t sure if I should go through with it — not only because of the social distancing but it was probably too close to home. Then my husband declared he was going food shopping with his kid and I knew that other than walking the dog and doing some chores, I’d be alone and miserable. 

Against my better judgment — spurred on by a desire to taste that Italian wine — I took my dog to the beach. He was there and I also saw five or more dogs — and they don’t do social distancing. Anyway, we dog walkers all kind of wave and say “Hi” to each other. Most of the people in my town are assholes but I pretended to care about them. 

John came over with his little dog and he was nervous because people could see. He’d rarely left his house in the past month but I wasn't too worried about other people. After all, we were only chatting about dog stuff.

Then, with a grin, he asked if I would like a glass of his wine.

‘Yes, I would, but I wanna take my dog back home first.’

‘That’s my house, right there.' He pointed across the street at a nice old house and I said I’d be there in fifteen or twenty minutes.

When I knocked on John’s door, he and his dog came to greet me and I went in. It was cleaner than I’d anticipated as he showed me around. His wine rack was extremely impressive.

Sitting in his living room, he perfectly poured two glasses of one of the best wines I’ve been treated to. It was probably worth around six-hundred dollars and I was buzzed after the first glass and he immediately poured a second. We talked about wine but switched to my home life and lifestyle and I was drunk in twenty-five minutes flat. 

I was honestly horny from not being with anybody and I told him that. He asked to kiss me and it was nice but he complimented me way too much. Of course, the wine was strong and, as we kissed, I went for it, stroking his cock through his pants. 

‘Yes,’ he said, ‘take it out and suck it, please.’ 

I fished it out and began sucking. He was clammy and had huge balls but I took care of it well for fifteen minutes before he asked to see me naked. I easily and quickly undressed and he massaged me all over before we went upstairs.

He made love to me. It wasn't horrible — I mean he was very attentive — but I like some hardcore shit and he was strictly missionary. It felt good upon entry but it was just mediocre from there on till he came on my stomach and groaned. I think he actually thanked me. 

He gave me a towel to wipe myself and I told him I had to get home before I was missed. He wanted to see me again and I said,

‘That’s possible… with wine. We’ll chat online.’

At the door, he hugged me and I walked home smelling of his cum. I needed a shower and, thankfully beating my man and his kid home, that’s the first thing I did. 

While helping to put away the groceries, I felt little guilty about having non-husband sex. Lately, I’ve been having that daily and while it’s very loving, my husband rarely fucks me the way I want. He does a great job of making me feel loved and gets me off where many can’t and I love him. But, sometimes, a girl needs her ass slapped, her throat fucked, and taken hard, right? Gotta laugh — I love the lifestyle! 

For many reasons, I really do hope this virus business ends soon. It’s driving me mad. 

***
Oh, and for you super paranoid assholes, it needs being with an infected person at close range for you to catch it. Two people who have been hiding away from the world in a town with no infections, isn't the end of the world. 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments