Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The play and my wife part three

"Things get hot with Jen and Tony."

23
13 Comments 13
10.8k Views 10.8k
8.8k words 8.8k words

The following day after her telephone call with Tony, Jen told me that he was a little concerned at her topless scene in the play and asked me if I would rewrite it and have her in her bra and panties instead of topless.

“Tony doesn’t want anyone else seeing my breasts, do you mind?” Jen asked me.

“Of course not, I assume that he’ll still see them when you rehearse here,” I joked.

“Of course, if you leave us alone,” Jen teased.

“I wonder if you’ll lose your panties as well,” I joked.

“IF you leave us alone I probably will,” Jen smiled.

I agreed to rewrite parts of the play and asked her if she had any plans to get Tony into bed soon because I had been without her body for over a week now.

“You will just have to suffer for a while,” Jen teased, “Tony is out of town until the weekend!”

It was only Monday and I would have to wait for possibly another week before I get her body again.

“Will you rehearse at home when he gets back into town?” I asked.

“Yes, if that’s okay with you,” Jen replied.

“Absolutely!” I shouted, “You must.”

“Okay then, we will,” Jen teased.

“Maybe you will make love with him then.”

“I sure hope so!” Jen shouted, “I need that huge cock of his. I have masturbated three times today just thinking about him.”

“Will I get your body back after he fucks you?” I asked, secretly hoping for a negative answer.

“Maybe,” Jen whispered sexily, “But maybe not.”

“Maybe not?” I asked, “Seriously?”

“Yes, maybe not,” Jen whispered again, “I may just keep the denial going for a little while, how would that turn you on?”

“Oh Jen, it would and you can!” I replied excitedly,” You can!”

“I know that I can and I just might,” Jen whispered again, “I like how this is exciting you.”

“So do I, Jen.”

“It excites me that it excites you,” Jen whispered, “I may just keep it going for a while then.”

“Okay, babe!” I replied, “Are you excited at the thought of fucking Tony?”

“God, yes! I can’t wait,” Jen smiled, “I’m soaking wet just thinking about him.”

“Wow Jen,” I smiled, “Come to bed and I’ll fuck you hard then.”

“No thank you,” Jen calmly teased, “I’m saving my body for Tony remember, it’s off limits to you.”

“But he’s out of town till the weekend,” I pleaded, “You won’t get the chance to fuck him till the weekend.”

“That’s okay, I can relieve myself,” Jen teased.

“But you need to climax babe,” I teased, “I can relieve you by fucking you.”

“I told you, I’m saving myself for Tony and I can climax all by myself thank you,” Jen teased.

“But I can give you a good fucking, that’s better than masturbating, isn’t it?”

“Kevin,” Jen replied a little louder, “I’m saving myself for Tony and when I masturbate, I close my eyes and imagine Tony touching me, so a fuck with you is not as good, thank you.”

“But you can close your eyes and imagine that I’m Tony,” I teased.

“Sorry but his cock is twice the size of yours and twice as thick,” Jen teased, “So I couldn’t imagine that you were him.”

Her words brought a huge smile to my face and another very wet cock.

“After you fuck him, can I have your body again?” I asked, hoping the answer would be a no.

“Maybe,” Jen whispered in my ear seductively, “Maybe, but maybe not.”

“Maybe not?” I asked excitedly.

“Maybe my lover may want to keep me all for himself for a while,” Jen whispered again as she squeezed my erection.

“Wow, seriously?”

“How would you like that?” Jen teased, “If I just give my body to my lover for a while.”

“You would do that?” I asked excitedly, “You would deny me for a while?”

“If my lover wanted me to, yes,” Jen teased, “We’ll see.”

“Okay babe,” I panted, “It’s your decision.”.”

“Would you really like that?” Jen whispered, “If I saved my body just for him for a while?”

“Yes I would, you can do that Jen.”

“I might do, would that turn you on?” Jen whispered again, “Would that keep you hard?”

“Yes, it would!” I panted again, “You can do that Jen.”

“Maybe I will then,” Jen whispered, “Just maybe I will.”

Cum leaked from my throbbing cock at that moment, strangely, I was enjoying this more than I thought I would and Jen knew it. We went to bed and again, she changed in the bathroom: she was in there for a long time and I heard what I thought was her screaming softly. When she emerged from the bathroom she was wearing her tee shirt and shorts: I could see her beautiful firm breasts bouncing as she walked to the bed. Her nipples were pushing the thin fabric of her tee shirt and I asked her if she were okay?

“Yes, I needed to climax again,” Jen calmly teased, “I went to the bathroom for some privacy.”

“I could have fucked you,” I joked.

“No you couldn’t, my body is off limits to you. That’s why I needed to relieve myself.”

“Thinking about Tony again?” I asked excitedly.

“YES!” Jen smiled, “I hope he knows what he’s doing to me?”

“I wonder if thoughts of you are making him jerk off as well?’ I asked.

“Yes, they are,” Jen whispered.

“How would you know that?” I joked.

“He told me today,” Jen informed me.

“How did he tell you, he’s out of town?”

“He calls me at least three times a day and we talk,” Jen smiled.

“Oh, I didn’t know that.”

“I sent him two pictures today,” Jen teased.

“Of what babe?”

“One was of me without my dress on,” Jen answered, “He wanted to see what lingerie I was wearing.”

“Wow!” I replied, “What was the second one?”

Jen looked at me with her big blue sexy eyes and smiled, “Me, without my lingerie on!”

“You sent him a nude picture of yourself?” I panted.

“YES!” Jen replied excitedly, “Are you mad at me?”

“Absolutely not babe,” I replied, “It’s hot, so what lingerie were you wearing today?”

Jen smiled that sexy smile again and replied, “I’m not telling you. My body is off limits to you remember, but it was sexy.”

That got me hot and extra excited. She kissed me deeply and when I went to touch her ass she pulled away and warned me about touching her.

“My body is off limits!” Jen teased, “It belongs to my lover.”

Her words brought me so close to shooting my juice. She turned and took hold of my throbbing tool and slowly worked me off.

“Feel better now?” Jen whispered.

“Yes, much better,” I replied, “I could have just fucked you and we would have both been taken care of.”

“You could have,” Jen whispered, “IF my body wasn’t being saved for my lover.”

“I thought that I was being denied until you’ve fucked with Tony,” I whispered, How come you worked me off?”

“My body is off limits to you but you still have needs,” Jen whispered.

The following days went the same, Jen would tease me about her body and she wouldn’t even let me see her in her bra and thong.

“How many times have you masturbated today?” I teased when we got into bed.

“At least a dozen!” Jen screamed.

“And have you sent him any more picture texts?” I asked.

“Yes, I send him pictures of me in my lingerie every day,” Jen teased, “He likes to know what I’m wearing under my dress.”

“So would I,” I panted.

“Well, you can’t,” Jen teased again, “I’m still off limits to you.

“Did you send him any nude pictures as well?”

“Maybe,” Jen teased, “Maybe I send him a daily picture of my naked body.”

“Do you send him these pictures every day?” I asked.

“Yes, he likes to know what sexy lingerie I’m wearing each day,” Jen smiled, “and I send him the nude picture as my gift for him each day.”

“Are they just nude pictures or explicit?” I asked.

“Just nude, but everything is clearly seen,” Jen teased, “Do you mind?”

“Of course not Jen, send him as many pictures as you like, even explicit ones if you want to.”

She would chat to Tony every evening for an hour in the privacy of our bedroom. But on the Friday before his return, she chatted to him on the telephone in the living room in front of me and I was shocked when she told him that I was being denied until he had made love to her! There was a lot of soft talking and I knew they were whispering to prevent me from hearing everything that she was saying to him.

She ended her call and I asked her, “Did I hear you correctly; you told him that you were denying me until he has made love to you?”

“Yes, Kevin, you did,” Jen replied with a smile.

“Did he know that I was listening?”

“Yes, I told him that you were in the room with me,” Jen teased, “He knows that you know that he and I are going to make love together.”

“Wow!”

“He is coming over tomorrow evening and he is going to take me to bed!” Jen smiled, “And make love to me!”

“Wow, okay!” I shouted excitedly.

“Is that okay with you?” Jen asked.

“Absolutely Jen, I want you to have sex with him.”

“You will have to stay in the living room while we are in OUR bed together,” Jen smiled, “Then and only then will we decide how long you are denied my body.”

“So I don’t get your body back after he fucks you tomorrow?” I asked excitedly.

“I told you that we’ll decide after tomorrow night,” Jen teased.

“But I might be denied for a while?” I asked.

“There’s a very good possibility that you will be forbidden my body for a while, yes. Does that turn you on?”

Yes, it does Jen.”

That night, I hardly slept at all, I was so excited about Jen and Tony sleeping together and in our matrimonial bed and she teased me further when we were in bed.

“I’ll probably want him to spend the night with me, is that okay?” Jen asked.

“Of course babe,” I replied, “I can sleep in the guest room, I want you to enjoy yourself and not have to hurry.”

“That’s good because I don’t want to rush either,” Jen teased, “I want to make love with him for hours and I want him to enjoy my naked body all night long.!”

“What are the chances that I’ll have you back when you have had sex with him tomorrow night?” I asked, hoping that the denial would last a little longer.

“We’ll see,” Jen teased, “If sex with him is as good as I believe it will be, we may just deny you a little longer!”

“Okay Jen, I can live with that.”

“Would you mind that, seriously?” Jen asked teasingly.

“Of course I wouldn’t mind babe,” I whispered, “So, we won’t be having sex for a little while longer?”

“You won’t,” Jen teased, “I will though, with my lover!”

“Oh, I see,” I smiled, “Okay that’s fine, as long as you are having sex with him.”

“I will!” Jen shouted, are you sure that you’re okay with me denying you for a while?”

“Perfect Jen,” I shouted, “I’m good with that, for how long?”

“Maybe till the end of the month,” Jen teased.

“Wow,” I smiled, “That’s twenty-four days away.”

“I know,” Jen whispered, “How does that turn you on?”

“It does Jen.”

“Seriously?” Jen asked, “It really turns you on?”

“Yes babe, it does!” I smiled, “Will you be sleeping with Tony every night till the end of the month then?”

“Would you mind if I did?” Jen asked.

“Not at all,” I replied, “If we aren’t having sex then I’m fine with you two sleeping together each night.”

Jen came to me and whispered, “Then I may just continue denying you if it means that I can sleep with him for longer, and in OUR bed.”

“Wow, you’d do that to me?” I panted, “You’d keep denying me so that you can continue to sleep with him in our bed?”

“Maybe,” Jen whispered again as she held the bulge in my pants.

“This is so fucking hot!”

“Me keeping my body from you so that I can give it to him is hot?” Jen asked, “It’s really turning you on this much?”

“God, yes!” I replied.

“You’ve already lost me for twenty-four days,” Jen teased, “My lover will be sharing OUR bed with me for twenty-five days.”

“I know Jen,” I Panted.

“I’m going to be naked in our bed with him for twenty-five nights!.”

“Oh God, I know Jen and I won’t even see what lingerie you are wearing.”

“I know but Tony will, every day,” Jen teased.

“So is this really happening?” I softly asked.

“Yes, Kevin for twenty-five days and nights,” Jen whispered.

“Okay, Jen.”

“I love you, Kevin Presley!” Jen shouted, “I am about to be unfaithful to you and you love me for it!”

“I do Jen, I do!”

The following day we were both super excited, Jen was going to finally have full sex with Tony and she spent ages in the bathroom getting ready for her hot date. She locked the door to keep me away and when she emerged my eyes popped! She looked so sexy in a short black dress, her hair and little makeup highlighted her super slim figure.

“Wow, Jen, you look amazing!” I shouted, “What are you wearing under that dress?”

“I bought a new sexy black bra and string today,” Jen replied.

“Great, can I see them?”

“No, Kevin,” Jen smiled, “You know that my body is off limits to you. My lover will see my new lingerie before you do.”

Her words were just what I was hoping to hear and they got me hot and excited again.

“Jen, I love it when you talk like that,” I shouted.

“Do you really?” Jen asked with a smile, “Okay then, my lover is going to see my new lingerie that you haven’t yet seen and he’s going to see my naked body, something else that you haven’t seen for a week.”

“I know babe,” I panted, “He’s a lucky guy.”

“And I’m a lucky girl,” Jen teased, “I’m going to have his huge thick cock tonight.”

Jen continued to tease me further, “I’m going to touch his huge cock, suck it and it’s going to cum in my mouth and pussy.”

“You’re going to take him in your mouth again?”

“YES and swallow it,” Jen whispered.

“Do you have condoms for tonight?” I asked.

“No Kevin, I will not be using them, “Jen smiled, “I want to feel his huge cock inside me and I want to feel his cum shooting deep inside my pussy.”

“He’s going to cum inside your pussy?” I asked.

“YES, no condom, his cum is going inside me,” Jen said seductively, “I want to feel his cum inside me.”

Tony arrived right on time at seven thirty and he brought a bottle of wine with him. I let him in and Jen came from the kitchen and kissed him passionately in front of me. That took my erection to full strength.

“You look amazing!” Tony complimented.

“Thank you; just wait till you see what’s under this dress!” Jen teased as she kissed him gently again.

Tony looked at me and I smiled, “Looks like you are going to have a fun night.”

My words made Tony feel more comfortable and Jen told me in front of Tony that she had made the guest bed up for me to sleep in that night and that she had put clean sheets on our bed.

She looked at Tony and said, “Tonight, we won’t have to keep doing the same thing over and over again!”

Tony and I laughed.

“And we won’t have to worry about going too far!” Jen shouted, “We are going to enjoy a full night of raw passionate sex together!”

She was trying to let Tony know that I was cool with everything.

“Hope you’re ready for her,” I joked to help calm his nerves.

Tony smiled nervously and Jen kissed him deeply in front of me before we sat and drank a few glasses of wine. We were doing our best to calm Tony’s nerves and let him know that I was okay with him spending the night with my wife.

“Tony, don’t worry about anything,” I said calmly, “I’m cool with you spending the whole night with her. Just enjoy yourselves, I won’t be disturbing you. From what I heard about last week, you’ll see or touch nothing that you haven’t already seen or touched.”

Jen giggled.

“Thanks, man,” Tony smiled.

“She’s been saving herself for you all week,” I laughed.

Jen smiled as she sat holding Tony’s hand, “I told Kevin that we will decide when he can have my body again after you have made love to me.”

I joked, “So please be kind to me Tony. I haven’t been allowed to even see her body for a week now!”

Tony laughed.

“I told my husband that I was saving my body for you,” Jen smiled to Tony.

“And she has!” I joked.

“I told Kevin that if our sex tonight is that good,” Jen teased, “I may just deny him for a while longer and just have sex with you, Tony.”

That made Tony feel at ease, “Oh, sorry man,” Tony smiled at me.

“It’s okay,” I smiled, “I just want you two to enjoy each other and have fun.”

“Now, will you take me to bed please?” Jen shouted to Tony, “I’ve waited long enough for this night to finally get here!

Tony stood up and I hugged him.

“Enjoy yourselves,” I smiled as Jen came to kiss me.

“Are you sure about this?” Jen whispered in my ear.

“Of course babe!” I whispered back, “Have fun and enjoy his cock!”

“Thanks, darling,” Jen whispered again, “I’m sorry for denying you but I want him so badly.”

“I’ll wait till you are ready for me to have your body again,” I whispered back.

“That may be a while!” Jen teased aloud, “Seriously, that may be a while!”

“Okay, as long as you need Jen,” I shouted as she took Tony’s hand and walked to our bedroom.

I watched as they walked to the bedroom and she closed the door behind them.

“This is it!” I whispered to myself, “I have awoken a sexual beast here!”

I went to bed about ten minutes later and listened at my bedroom door for any noises coming from Jen and Tony. I heard a lot of screaming and moaning and I knew that she was having a great time with her lover and I listened for almost an hour before I worked myself off at the door.

Then I went to bed and tried to sleep but it was impossible, my wife was next door having sex with another guy and that excited me tremendously! It must have been almost midnight when my tired eyes finally closed and I was awake at seven the following morning. I opened my door and listened but there was just silence so I got up and made coffee.

Jen sent me a text around eight thirty and asked if I were awake. I replied that I was in the kitchen drinking coffee and I asked if she would like some.

“Yes please babe, two cups please, one for me and one for my amazing lover,” Jen replied and I poured two more cups. I was shaking and my heart was racing as I took them to our bedroom and knocked before entering and what an amazing sight I saw when I entered.

Jen was sitting up in bed with the sheets held firmly to her chest and she looked so radiant. Her eyes were sparkling like diamonds and she had a beautiful glow on her gorgeous face, her naked shoulders looked so sexy as she sat there smiling at me with that ever so sexy seductive smile that drew me in a few years ago. Tony was sitting up as well and he smiled as I made eye contact with him.

“Hi babe, “I smiled as I bent down to kiss her. She smelled of sex and she wiped her lips before kissing me gently on my lips.

“Did you have a good time last night?” I asked, “It sure sounded like you did.”

Jen laughed, “Yes we did! Were we too noisy?”

“Not at all,” I smiled.

“Before you ask,” Jen teased, “Yes we are both naked under this sheet.”

I laughed, “I guessed you were.”

“I’m naked in our bed with my amazing lover!” Jen shouted with a sexy smile.

“I imagined that you would be naked Jen,” I replied.

“Our clothes didn’t stay on for long when we got to the bedroom last night,” Jen teased.

“I didn’t expect them too,” I joked, “I’m surprised that it took you both that long before you were naked during the private rehearsals here.

Jen and Tony laughed.

“Because you stayed in here while we were rehearsing,” Jen joked, “When you left us alone, I was naked within minutes.”

“Yes, you were,” I joked, “I should have left you alone sooner, shouldn’t I?

“YES, you should have,” Jen joked.

“Sorry,” I shouted sarcastically.

“It doesn’t matter,” Jen said seductively, “I have officially been unfaithful to you now.”

“Really,” I joked, “I would never have guessed.”

“Yes, I had amazing sex last night with my lover!” Jen shouted excitedly as she kissed Tony, holding the sheet firmly to her chest as she moved her body to his.

Again we all laughed and that made Tony feel completely at ease.

“And, we’re going to be doing this every night for the next twenty-four night’s at least,” Jen smiled, “Aren’t we Tony?”

“At least?” I quizzed.

“Yes, at least twenty four night’s,” Jen teased, “It may be longer.”

Tony looked at me for approval and I smiled at him, “If that’s okay,” he said unsurely.

“Tell him that it’s okay Kevin,” Jen smiled.

“That’s fine,” I smiled, “I’m being denied anyway.”

I went to walk out and Jen asked me to stay, so I sat on the bed while she took a sip of coffee: again she made sure to keep the sheet held firmly to her chest.

“We had an amazing time,” Jen said softly as she looked at Tony.

“I’m happy to hear that Jen. “It may be longer than twenty-four more night’s?”

“Yes maybe, if you’re okay with it,” Jen smiled.

“You’ve made love now, so what difference does it make how many times you sleep together?” I smiled.

“That’s a great way of looking at it, thanks babe, Jen teased, “We will be sleeping together a lot then, isn’t that right lover?”

“I’d love that,” Tony said softly.

“That’s fine with me Jen,” I smiled, “You know that I don’t mind you having sex with Tony: I think I proved that last night.”

“Yes, you did prove that, thanks babe,” Jen smiled, “We were meant to be in bed together. The sex we had last night was AMAZING!”

I left them alone and went to the kitchen to make more coffee and think about how my ultimate fantasy is coming true. It was so erotic seeing them in bed together and I wanted it to happen as often as possible. It was almost ninety minutes before they emerged from the bedroom and joined me in the kitchen. Jen came to me and kissed me passionately and thanked me again for last night.

We started eating breakfast and chatted about the play and trivial stuff.

“So, have you decided when can I see you and touch you again?” I asked, secretly hoping for a long period of time.

BekaSelfii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BekaSelfii

“Yes, we have,” Jen said as she finished the last piece of toast, “The next time that you can see me with my dress off is.”

There was a brief hesitation.

“Is when babe?” I asked.

“Is… At the play.”

“At the play?” I quizzed, “That’s over a month away. I can’t fuck you for a month?”

I was hoping for something like this.

“I said the next time you see me with my dress off is at the play,” Jen smiled, “I never mentioned anything about fucking me.”

Jen came and hugged and kissed me.

“How’s that?” Jen whispered in my ear, “Is that hot enough for you?”

“Oh yes, babe!” I whispered back.

Tony said nothing; he let Jen do all the talking.

“So when will I have your body back?” I asked.

“Well, you’ll see me without my dress on at the play along with everyone else,” Jen teased, “Tony and I will decide after the play has ended when you can sleep with me again, okay?”

“Okay Jen, so, how often will you have sex with Tony?” I asked.

“Every night for the next month at least,” Jen teased, “Is that okay with you?”

“Of course babe.”.”

“You’re sure you don’t mind?” Jen asked.

“Of course not, you told me this morning that you have now been unfaithful to me now, so having sex with him again and again won’t change anything will it?”

“No, it won’t, I’m a slut wife now,” Jen joked.

“You’re NOT a slut!” Tony shouted, “You’re beautiful.”

“Listen to Tony babe, you’re not a slut. Just because you made love to another guy does NOT make you a slut.”

Tony looked relieved at how calmly I was taking this news and I gave him a high five for giving Jen a great time last night

“You obviously fucked her good,” I shouted to Tony

“Kevin!” Jen shouted. We made love, we didn’t just fuck, we made love.”

“Oh okay then, you obviously made love to her good then,” I joked.

“YES he did!” Jen joked, “He made love to me superbly!”

“You did the same for me,” Tony smiled.

Suddenly he began to feel at ease with this situation and he said that he should go home and sort some things out before he returns later. Jen walked him to the front door after I gave him a hug and he thanked me for last night. She spent over ten minutes kissing him at the door, his hands were caressing her ass and breasts and it looked so hot. He finally left and Jen asked me if I was okay with Tony sleeping with her again that night and for the next month.

“Are you okay with all of this babe?” Jen asked.

“Of course I am, babe,” I replied, “It's really very sexy.”

“My being unfaithful to you is sexy?” Jen asked.

“Incredibly sexy,” I replied, “I thought that you were only going to have sex with him one time, but this is way more erotic.”

“Me being unfaithful to you is erotic, I don’t see how?”

“You’re enjoying another guy’s cock, that’s erotic,” I replied, “He’s seeing, touching, licking and sucking your naked body that should only be seen by me, that’s erotic.”

“Yes I am and yes he is,” Jen smiled.

“Now you want his cock more than mine,” I said softly, “You have no idea how erotic that is for me.”

“It is?” Jen asked.

“Yes it is and you’re stopping me from seeing or touching you but he can have it all,” I replied, “That’s so fucking hot!”

“It is, why?”

“Because you are showing him and not me,” I replied, “I’m the one who should see your body but you’re stopping me and showing him. Now I’m not even allowed to sleep with you in our matrimonial bed, boy that’s so hot and erotic”

“And for at least a whole month,” Jen whispered, “And in OUR bed.”

“At least? You mean it may be longer?”

Jen whispered in my ear, “You never know, it may be longer; how hot is that?”

“Wow Jen,” I panted, “okay.”

“Would that be okay if it was longer?” Jen whispered, “Would that turn you on even more?”

“Of course babe,” I panted, “Is he okay to be with you for the month, does he want to?”

‘He told me last night that he would love to spend every night with me,” Jen smiled, “He told me that he wished that he could spend every night of every year in bed with me.”

“Wow.”

“He loves being naked in bed with me as much as I love being naked in bed with him,” Jen smiled.

“Well, he has you for a month,” I replied.

“At least a month,” Jen teased, “Maybe longer.”

“That’s so fucking hot Jen,” I replied, “I love what you’re doing to me.”

”I can’t see how me denying you my body is seriously that hot for you?”

“It is Jen,” I informed her, “I find it very erotic. Seeing you both in bed this morning was so hot.”

“It was?” Jen asked.

“Yes, especially the way that you held the sheet to your chest, so I couldn’t see your tits.”

“I did that because I didn’t want you to see my breasts,” Jen teased, “I would have still done that if I were wearing a bra, I DIDN’T want you to see anything.”

“I realized that but it was so sexy,” I replied.

“I’m happy that me denying you really turning you on.”

“It is and a month will soon fly past!” I shouted.

“Maybe only a month!” Jen emphasized, “Remember, it may be longer.”

“I’m fine if it is Jen, so, tell me how it went last night,” I urged.

Jen told me that when they got to the bedroom, they kissed passionately and he slowly removed her dress.

“When he saw my sexy bra and string, he went wild!” Jen shouted, “He actually tore my bra and string off me!”

“Tore, as in ripped?”

“Yes, Kevin!” Jen shouted, “They are ruined now!”

“Wow, that was a waste of money then.”

“No, it wasn’t!” Jen shouted, “The reaction they got was amazing; it was worth the money to make Tony like that!”

Jen told me that he threw her to the bed and without a moments pause, he stripped naked and he started licking her pussy. She said that he teased her clit with his tongue before pushing his tongue deep inside her.

“I opened my legs as wide as they could go to give him better access to my pussy,” Jen screamed, “He pushed his tongue into my pussy so deeply and I climaxed ON his tongue!”

“Wow!” I panted.

“He licked me for ages before he started on my breasts,” Jen screamed, “He licked and bit my nipples and I had several multi-climaxes.

“I moved him to a comfortable position and I sucked his huge cock,” Jen screamed, “He shot inside my mouth and I swallowed every drop.”

She told me that after he had cum in her mouth, she lay next to him and he said that he wanted to lick and kiss every inch of her body.

“He started with my fingers, and then my arms and he even licked under my armpit!” Jen said excitedly, “I climaxed when he did that.”

“Wow.”

He licked my toes, feet, ankles, thighs and he even licked,” Jen paused, “He even licked.”

“Licked where babe?” I eagerly asked.

“He even licked, between my cheeks!” Jen shouted.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes!” Jen screamed, “Oh God it was INCREDIBLE and I climaxed at least three times. He knew that I liked it, so he parted my cheeks and continued to lick me there for another five minutes!”

“Wow, not even I have licked you there,” I replied.

“I know, oh God it was AMAZING!” Jen screamed, “Then he licked my pussy again.”

She told me that he was hard again within ten minutes and they started again.

“He asked me if I would do something for him,” Jen said excitedly, “I told him that I would do ANYTHING!”

“What did he want you to do?” I asked.

“He took my right hand and moved it to my pussy,” Jen smiled, “He asked me to touch myself in front of him.”

“Oh my Gosh, did you?” I panted.

“Yes, Kevin!” Jen screamed, “He watched as I masturbated myself!”

“Holy cow! You’ve never even done that with me watching,” I panted again.

“I know but I did it for him!” Jen screamed again, “And I loved doing it for him, I even played with my breasts for him.”

“Fuck Jen.”

“Are you mad at me?”

“No, NEVER, I love that you did that for him,” I said softly as I kissed her again.

“Kevin, I would do anything for him!” Jen shouted, “He licked my ASS!”

“I know.”

“I licked and sucked his balls,” Jen shouted, “And he was ready to go again.”

“I’m so happy that you had a good time Jen.”

He made love to me first,” Jen smiled, “The next time he fucked me.”

“Didn’t he fuck you the first time then?” I asked.

“Yes but the first time was slow and sensual,” Jen smiled, “The second time, he was like a crazed animal and he fucked me hard!”

“Wow,” I smiled.

“Did he cum inside you?”

“Yes, and he has a lot of cum! I have to swallow two times before he finishes shooting his cum in my mouth.”

Jen told me that Tony told her that he had fantasized about her since the day he met her at the theater.

“He told me that he would always wonder what she looked like with my dress off,” Jen smiled, He always wondered how sexy my lingerie was and what color it was, I told him that was very sweet.”

Jen told me that Tony told her that he would always look forward to seeing her at the theater and how he had always wanted to hold and kiss her.

“He told me that when he read the script and saw that he had to kiss me, he worked himself off straight away,” Jen smiled, “Then he read that he removes my dress and he almost fainted.”

“How sweet,” I smiled.

“He has lusted after me like I have lusted after him for a long time,” Jen smiled.

“I didn’t know that you lusted after him,” I replied.

“Well, I have,” Jen smiled, “Now I have him and we’re going to enjoy amazing sex for a very long time.”

She told me that he made love to her again this morning and she sucked him off in the shower after.

“You showered together?”

“Yes I wanted to be naked in his arms for as long as possible,” Jen smiled.

“I’m so happy for you Jen.”

“Kevin, I had sex with another man last night and you’re happy for me.”

“I am Jen, I truly am happy that you had sex with him.”

“Kevin, I want him, I need him!” Jen shouted, “I want to make love with him as often as we can!”

“Jen, you can make love to him whenever you like, babe,” I smiled.

“I would have sex with him every day if I could!” Jen shouted.

“I’m not stopping you,” I shouted, you can.”

“REALLY?” Jen shouted.?”

‘Of course Jen, I want you to have a good time and fuck him as much as you can.”

“You really don’t mind?” Jen said softly.

“Of course not.”

“And you’re okay with him in OUR bed with me?”

I kissed her.

“Of course Jen.”

“God, I want him, Kevin!” Jen emphasized, “I want him so bad!”

“I know babe,” I smiled.

“I want him to kiss me, I want him to touch me, I want him to make love to me,” Jen screamed, “I want him to fuck me; I want to feel his hands on my body! I want to feel his tongue lick my ass again. I need him to have my body!”

“You have him, Jen.”

“I love how he licks and sucks my nipples and I love how he teases my clit and pussy before he pushes his tongue inside me and I love climaxing on his tongue.”

“You have him, Jen,” I repeated.

“But I have to think about you as well,” Jen said softly as she kissed me deeply again.

“What about me?” I asked softly.

“You’ll be patient with me while I am getting through this?” Jen asked softly as she held my hand.

We sat on the couch and she continued, “I want you to tell me if this gets too much for you.”

“I promise Jen, I want you to have sex with Tony.”

“Please allow me to do things with him that I wouldn’t do with you.”

“Like masturbate in front of him?”

“Yes,” Jen said softly.

“I promise babe, I want you to experience new things with him.”

“Thanks, Kevin.”

I know that I can’t see or touch you yet.”

“No, you can’t but I’ll still work you off when you need it.”

“Thanks, babe.”

Jen smiled and shed a few tears, “I love you Kevin and thank you for allowing me this.”

“Of course babe,” I smiled as I wiped her tears, “I love you and I know how important this is for you.”

“It is,” Jen smiled.

“Jen, I want you to sleep with him,” I smiled, “And I want you to be naked with him in OUR bed and you will be.”

“YES WE WILL!” Jen screamed,” We’ll be NAKED in each other's arms. God, his hands will be on my naked breasts and pussy and I get to suck that huge cock of his EVERY NIGHT before he makes love to me.”

“Yes you do, Jen,” I smiled, “And in OUR bed.”

“Yes in OUR bed, I’m going to wake up every morning with him lying next to me!” Jen screamed, “And we’ll both be naked!”

Just then she got a call from Tony, he was checking to make sure that everything was okay.

“Everything is just perfect!” Jen shouted down the telephone, “Everything is just perfect!”

Jen finished her call and took my hand again, “I am going to spend the whole night in OUR bed again with Tony.”

“I know babe and naked.”

“Yes, naked, I’m going to be naked with him again, and I’m going to shave my hairs.”

“What, why, when?” I asked.

“I’m going to shave them today,” Jen informed me.

“But I like your pussy hairs,” I replied, “Why are you shaving them off?”

Jen told me that after they had made love last night, she was on her back with the covers off and Tony was just looking at her naked body. He was telling her how beautiful she is and she asked him if he could change anything about her, what would it be? Tony replied that he wouldn’t change a single thing and she begged him to say one thing that he would change.

“He told me that he would change my hairs, Kevin,” Jen said softly.

She asked him to explain and he told her that her hairs were very nice, but he likes a shaved pussy.

“So I am going to shave them for him today,” Jen informed me.

My cock was ready to explode!

“Can I see your pussy after you have shaved?” I asked.

Jen looked at me and thought for a moment and I could see that she was having difficulty with her answer so I helped her.

“Remember babe, you must be in control, even if it seems like its hurting me!”

Jen took a deep breath, “NO! You can’t see,” Jen said sternly, “My body is off limits to you, you won’t see it for a long time.”

“Perfect babe, just perfect,” I smiled and she kissed me passionately.

“We will still be close, Kevin,” Jen informed me, “Very close, just no sex, just not my body.”

“I know, that’s for your lover only,” I smiled.

“That’s right!”

Tony arrived shortly after lunch and Jen kissed him passionately when she let him in.

“Would you like to sleep in my bed with me tonight and every night for at least the next month?” Jen asked him.

“What? Of course,” Tony replied excitedly.

“Yes, every night” Jen shouted!”

“Wow, yes please!” Tony shouted.

“I am yours!” Jen smiled.

“Wow, Thank you, Kevin,” Tony said to me.

“You’re welcome,” I replied and hugged him.

“I love you, Tony!” Jen shouted.

“I love you too Jen,” Tony replied.

“No. I really love you!” Jen shouted, “I love you like I love my husband.”

“I love you like you were my girl!” Tony replied.

“I am your girl!” Jen shouted, “I’m taking my body from my husband to give to you?”

“Seriously?” Tony asked.

“Seriously,” Jen replied, excitedly, “For at least a whole month.”

“Thanks, man,” Tony smiled to me.

“You are a lucky guy Tony!” I joked.

Jen came over and kissed me and smiled, “Thank you, my wonderful husband.”

“You’re welcome, babe,” I replied.

Jen whispered in her super sexy voice, “He’s taking your place in my bed and I’m going to be naked in bed with him every night. I want HIS cock, not yours.”

I had to go to the bathroom and finish myself off at that point. This was so erotic for me, my wife is sleeping with her lover again and I can’t touch her.”

I rejoined them in the kitchen and Jen smiled at me, “Do you feel better now?”

I blushed and smiled back as she came over to me and whispered in my ear.

“This really is turning you on, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Jen it is,” I whispered back.

“Really, me denying you my body is turning you on like this?” Jen whispered.

“Yes it is, and hearing you talk openly about having Tony in our bed is keeping me hard all the time. “

“I may lick between his cheeks tonight after I masturbate in front of him,” Jen whispered.

“Perfect babe,” I panted.

“Would you mind if I did that?”

“Jen, do whatever you like, babe.”

We continued chatting until nine thirty when Jen pulled Tony from the couch.

“Take me to bed please,” Jen shouted, “I’m feeling very naughty and I need you to strip me naked and make love to me. I have another new set of sexy lingerie for you to rip off my body..”

Tony smiled and took her hand and led her to kiss me before they walked to the bedroom and closed the door.

“I’m going to get naked with my lover and make love with him,” Jen whispered in my ear.

“Enjoy yourself Jen and don’t worry about me, I’m enjoying this.”

I went to bed shortly after and listened to the sounds of two lovers becoming one. Jen was very noisy and it appeared that she had a great time. She gave me all the details the following day when I got home from work. She told me how Tony made love to her and also fucked her hard and again, he ripped her new sexy lingerie from her body.

“Did he like your shaved pussy?” I asked.

“Yes he did and he couldn’t believe that I shaved it for him.”

“Did you lick between his cheeks?” I asked.

“Yes I did and I masturbated in front of him again.”.

“Did he lick you there again?”

“Yes and I climaxed again as he licked between my cheeks.”

I asked her if she would work me off and she took me to the bathroom and jerked me till I cum.

“I will always do this for you, babe,” Jen said.

“Thanks, babe, I’ll need it often.”

“Just let me know and I’ll bring you in here and work you off as often as you need me to. I still NEED to be close to you.”

“Thanks, Jen,” I whispered.

“Just because I’m sleeping with Tony, doesn’t mean that I don’t love you. I need to be close to you,” Jen whispered, “I may be keeping my body from you but you still have needs.”

I thanked her again and she kissed me deeply.

“Jen, you can sleep with Tony as often as you need babe.”

“Thank you, my wonderful husband,” Jen smiled as she went to wash my cum from her hands.

“Be careful what you say, my wonderful husband,” Jen whispered in my ear.

“I don’t understand babe,” I replied.

“About, I can sleep with Tony as much as I want to, “Jen whispered in her sexy voice that melts me, “I may just do that.”

“Okay, babe!” I shouted, “I don’t mind if you do.”

“Seriously, you wouldn’t mind if I did?” Jen asked.

“Jen, I WANT you to sleep with him as often as you can babe.”

Jen thought for a moment.

“You want him to have my naked body, you want me to have his cock and have sex with him instead of you?” Jen whispered.

“Yes, Jen as much as you can and want.”

“All the time that I’m having sex with him, there’ll be NO sex between you and me,” Jen said softly, “You’ll only see me fully clothed, you do understand that?”

“Yes, Jen.”

“There’ll be no touching my ass when you kiss me, nothing!” Jen teased.

“Okay babe,” I whispered, “Am I still allowed to kiss you passionately?”

Jen thought for a moment, “Should you be allowed that?”

“Passionate kissing is sexual,” I replied.

“Then I don’t think you should even kiss me passionately,” Jen whispered, “How hot is that?”

“Very hot,” I panted, “Okay then, no passion kisses.”

“You can kiss my lips but not with tongues or passionate kisses,” Jen teased further, “Passion kisses are sexual and you and I are NOT going to be sexual.”

“Okay babe, I understand.”

“But I’m going to be kissing Tony passionately and in front of you,” Jen whispered, “Does that turn you on?”

“Oh yes, Jen it does!”

Jen kissed me gently on my lips and said, “That’s the only kissing that you’ll get from me from now on.”

“Okay, Jen.”

“But I’ll have Tony’s tongue in my mouth every day,” Jen teased, “And his huge thick cock.”

“Oh, Jen I love you!” I shouted.

“I love you too Kevin,” Jen smiled, “And I’m going to enjoy this next month.”

“So am I babe, so am I.”

“And possibly for longer than a month!” Jen smiled.

I started panting again, “Will it be longer, Jen?”

“Maybe, possibly, it’s very likely,” Jen whispered in my ear, “How does that news turn you on?”

“My cock is hard again already babe,” I whispered.

“And I’m very wet,” Jen replied, “We had better stop talking like this or I may ban you from my bed till Christmas!”

“Christmas is four months away,” I replied, “You’d do that?”

“I’m seriously thinking about it,” Jen teased, “How would my husband like that?”

“You’d really do that?” I panted, “You’d ban me from our bed for four months?”

“Would you mind if I did?” Jen teased again.

“Jen, it’s your choice who you want to share your bed with,” I smiled, “If you choose to have Tony in your bed with you then I’ll have to sleep in the spare room.”

“You’d be okay with that?” Jen smiled, “There’ll be no sex between you and me till Christmas.”

“I’d have to be.”

“Okay then, I choose Tony to share my bed with me and we’ll see how things are in a couple of months.”

“So now it’s two months?” I asked excitedly.

“Yes it is and we’ll see how things are after then.”

“For two months, I won’t know what bra and thong you are wearing,” I panted, “For two months I’ll not be allowed to see you, touch you or fuck you.”

“Or kiss me passionately!” Jen replied, “But Tony WILL do all those things.”

“Jen can you work me off again please,” I begged and she slowly worked my cock till I cum.

“I can’t believe how much this is turning you on,” Jen said softly, “Me denying you my body so that I can have sex with Tony is keeping you so hard.”

“I can’t help it Jen but it is.”

“Then I may just keep the ban going till Christmas,” Jen smiled, “Heck, you may never get back in my bed.”

“Jen, really?” I gasped.

“Kevin, sex with him is that good!” Jen teased, “And it seems that you like me sleeping with him as much as I do!”

“I do Jen, I REALLY DO.”

“Then the other day may have been the last time that you see me naked!” Jen teased.

“Seriously? I asked, “You’d seriously stop ALL sex between us for good?”

“Maybe,” Jen teased, “How hard is that getting you?”

She grabbed the front of my pants and she was amazed at how big my cock was already.

“Kevin, I have just worked you off and you’re hard again already.”

“I can’t help it, babe, this is so fucking hot,” I smiled, “I may never get to see you undress again!”

“I know,” Jen whispered as she started working me off again, “Or touch me or kiss me passionately: sexy isn’t it?”

“God Jen, really?”

“Maybe, you may never see what lingerie I’m wearing again,” Jen whispered, “We may just move your stuff from my bedroom and move Tony’s in.”

I shot my load at that moment and it covered Jen’s hand.

“Boy, that was HOT!” I gasped.

“It may be even hotter if I decide that’s what I want,” Jen teased, “But I have decided that we’ll keep it like this till Christmas, is that okay?”

“Yes, Jen it is!”

“You’d better hope that sex with my lover deteriorates,” Jen teased.

“Jen I hope that you have fantastic sex with him for a long, long time.”

“Seriously?” Jen asked, “But that would mean that I wouldn’t want you back in my bed.”

“Jen, as long as you have fantastic sex, I don’t care if it’s with me or Tony!”

“Thanks, Kevin,” Jen smiled, “At the moment, it’s Tony who’s giving me fantastic sex, if that ever changes, I may have you back in my bed with me.”

“Okay Jen, I can live with that,” I smiled.

“Now leave me, I need to bathe and get ready for my amazing lover,” Jen smiled as she ushered me from the master bathroom.

“I can scrub your back,” I joked.

“You are NOT seeing me undress,” Jen smiled, “You might NEVER get see me undress again, is that hot enough for you.”

“Oh yes Jen,” I smiled, “Could I just see your shaved pussy?”

“NO!” Jen replied with some authority, “You might NEVER get to see that; you do realize that, don’t you?”

“I know babe.”

“Kevin, if we are going to do this,” Jen replied, “I MUST enforce it. I must, even if you beg me.”

“I know Jen and I want you to, that’s what makes all of this so hot.”

“Okay then, get out so that I can take my bath and get ready for my amazing lover!

  Next part coming soon.

 

Published 
Written by Kevin1977
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments