Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stanley Cup Playoffs

"Seven nights of fun"

26
11 Comments 11
5.6k Views 5.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"Part 1 of 2"

To some, the NHL playoffs are a welcome event, especially if they involve their favorite team. Me? I couldn’t give a rat's ass because — as you may have read in my earlier journal entries — I do not like sports. 

For my awesome husband, however… well, his favorites, the Boston Bruins are in the Stanley Cup playoffs. For me, the best thing about that is knowing that, along with other season ticket holders, he’ll be busy for four to seven nights. Actually, I planned on going to St. Louis for games three and four but he decided to take his son and that’s oil and water with me. 

So, I will be staying home alone and will be very happy. Right now, though, I can only plan for games one and two at home. 

What I’ve decided to do is write journal entries each night, and I’m wanting and hoping for something different and new each night out. Here goes…

Game 1 

This was set for Monday, but by Saturday, I knew who would be my sex partner, having narrowed it down from four candidates. I selected a persistent guy by the name of Will, a fifty-two-year-old divorced dad of two who lived about twenty-five miles from me. 

Will was a douchebag but, like most guys on the website I frequent, a sex addict like myself. We’d been chatting for over four months and his profile pictures were mostly of his chest — and, of course, a beautiful cock. He had salt and pepper hair, was of average build (slightly overweight) and I could tell he'd been a looker in his younger days. But now, I thought he was a lonely pervert and I felt somewhat sorry for him. We enjoyed the same porn stars so when Will asked to be considered for a date, I have to admit it got me aroused. Anyway, I chose him.

When Monday came, I obviously knew my husband was going to the game but I pretended that I’d forgotten and made sure he was on the train before I was due home. I’d arranged to meet Will at seven in a bar in his town. I wore a simple black dress I might wear to work — but, by request, nothing underneath. I was also dolphin smooth and smelled nice. 

As wrong as I feel about these meetings, I also had an excited sensation rumbling in my stomach as I drove over. Yes, without doubt, it was a real turn on. Saturday, I’d been at a swingers' party with my guy and we played with two couples. That was fun within our rules, but knowing I would be cheating tonight without any rules, I was very happy and definitely horny. 

I arrived on time, sat at the bar, and instantly felt eyes on me. Well, I was a stranger in a local pub, but I ordered a drink and didn't have to wait long for Will’s arrival. 

Hearing my name called, I turned on my stool... and saw he wasn't alone. He introduced me to two of his co-workers and they ordered drinks and began discussing the Bruins. 

Will kept a hand on my thigh while talking to them and, during the conversation, he turned my head and kissed me. “I’m glad you came,” he whispered, adding that he’d have just a drink or two with his friends and then we’d leave. 

I felt ignored while he chatted but that changed when he ordered shots of tequila and handed me one. “Cheers,” he said and, after we downed our glasses, he kissed me again, this time sliding his hand up my legs till I felt his fingers on my bald pussy. 

“Ready?” he asked.

It seemed a rather pointless question and I followed him outside. Oh, shocks… just like a douche, he had a cheesy BMW convertible. It wasn’t far to his condo and in there he poured scotch for us both and led me to his bedroom and king size bed. 

“Take off your dress and let’s have some fun,” he said and also disrobed.

Naked, we stood while finishing our scotch and then got right to it. He pushed me to my knees, put his cock to my lips and vigorously fed me eight fat inches. I gobbled down as much as I could, gagging a few times, and taking a few seconds to look up at him while licking his balls. 

Will then got me to my feet and for the next hour, we fucked on the bed. First, he made a feeble attempt to go down on me before stretching my leg up and entering me. I moaned at penetration because his girth was perfect. He also moaned and said, “Yeah,” a lot as we fucked. 

He held my legs in the air while pounding away and it didn't take long for me to cum. He was near, too, so he crawled up the bed, wanting to unload on my face and chest. And he did, a ton of it. He cried out as spurt after spurt of warm cum covered my face and chest. 

He slumped beside me, fighting for breath. “It’s been a while,” he said, between gasps. “That was awesome.”

He handed me his shirt to use as a towel and then turned on the TV. The game was only in the second period. “Great, more time for you,” he said and began round two. 

He put me in the doggy position, my ass raised by the use of a pillow, and said he wasn’t done with my pussy. He slapped his cock on my butt cheeks and fingered me till he was hard enough to slide back in. I was still wet and able to handle his considerable size and he brought me to one more orgasm before depositing what cum he had left. It all took about five minutes and this time he actually lay down and tried to get to know me. I didn't want any part of that so I got up and wiped myself with the same shirt. 

Watching, he asked if I’d had a good time.

“Yes, I enjoyed myself. I needed it.”

Will said he'd also needed it and asked if he could see me again. 

“I’m not saying no,” I said, “but I really can’t promise that I will.” 

“My friends all said you are beautiful and I felt like the man,” he said.

So, it had been a win-win for him and… well, I enjoyed getting off too. 

Back home, I showered and went to bed, leaving the TV on as if I’d fallen asleep without switching it off. I didn't hear my guy come home but, in the morning, I heard how the game I didn't care about had been so great. 

I scored last night, too, I thought and left for work with a smile on my face.

Game 2 

It was Wednesday and I was more excited that he was taking his kid to games four and five than I was about this game two. I mean, Wednesday is Hump Day and I was seeking something that was forbidden or exciting and new. I chatted with a dozen or more people but nothing was worth my time. It was getting rather late, around noon on the day, before I finally made my selection. 

I chose Joe and Michelle, a couple I’d met a few times at parties but had not played with because they were not so much swingers as unicorn hunters. I felt they wanted to play with us but believed Michelle wasn't fond of my guy. Anyway, nothing had ever happened. 

This time our chat started with Joe asking if we were going to a party on the upcoming Saturday.

“No, he’s going to St. Louis,” I said and added that I had some other plans.

After swearing he’d keep a secret, he dragged it out of me that I was preparing to break rules. 

“Why don't you just go to the party alone?” he asked.

I replied that too many people knew us. “If I asked, I might be allowed to go with the rules set but I hate the rules.”

Joe said he understood then asked about my plans for Wednesday night. I said I was in the process of elimination, and he offered a night with them. I did find them very attractive and I’d never been with an Asian woman — turns out she was Filipino — so I agreed if we went to a restaurant I liked.

We arranged to meet in a city between us at The Ox, a restaurant with an awesome menu and wine list. I felt the need to be pampered. 

As soon as the boys hit the train, I dressed in a skirt that showed off my legs and a top that I felt was alluring, exposing flesh but remaining classy. I arrived to find them waiting, which was refreshing. After exchanging small greetings kisses, I slid in the booth alongside Michelle. She’d always grinned at me when we saw each other and tonight was no different. Apparently, she’d been pleasantly surprised and happy to learn that we were dining together. 

We discussed parties, couples, and other swingers we knew of and played with or met. We had a few in common and I asked, “So, what’s the deal between us as couples?”

Joe spoke for them both, saying they preferred women and Michelle was not that interested in men unless they watched or were much younger. “No offense meant by that,” he said.

”We all have our thing,” I said.

I’d drunk half a bottle of wine and said I needed to use the bathroom. Michelle said she’d also go and, in the small empty bathroom, she basically told me that Joe made the calls in their lifestyle. 

“Given the chance, I’d have swapped with both of you,” she confided. “But Joe sometimes gets jealous and so we prey on the younger and new inexperienced couples or single females. But I’m happy to share a lifestyle of any kind.”

I agreed with her view and she said, “I’ve always found you to be beautiful and watching you always makes her horny. I feel a sense of freedom and lust from your sexual escapades.”

“You have no idea how true that is,” I said and told her about this journal. “Maybe you should read it and perhaps you can be free and more dominant going forward, getting what you want sometimes.”

The dinner was excellent and, on the TV at the bar, we saw the game had started. 

“Would you like to come home with us for a nightcap?” Joe asked.

“And some fun,” Michelle added, grinning.

“Sounds awesome,” I said.

I followed them — a forty-minute drive — to a quiet suburban neighborhood. I wondered if the locals knew about their lifestyle, just as I wonder about my near neighbors.

Sitting in the living room, Michelle suddenly said she’d get some wine and, when she got up, Joe wasted no time coming next to me and feeling my body. He was very tall, aged forty-nine, an avid cyclist with a swimmer’s body which I believe he had waxed. Then again, his head had zero hair and there was no discernible body fat. I’d always been impressed with that. But what had impressed me even more were the pictures of his beautiful cock he showed off with Michelle on their lifestyle profiles. 

Michelle returned carrying a tray holding three glasses, wine, and a bottle of massage oil lubricant. She was totally nude. 

Michelle’s body was hairless and very white, like porcelain, and very beautiful. In contrast to Joe, she was petite — five foot, if that — and slim with breasts much like mine. I just wanted to tear her up.

I stood to take the wine bottle from her and, after I’d placed it on a table, I kissed her. Joe removed his clothes and they helped me out of mine till we were naked and kissing and touching each other. Joe was rock hard and he pushed our heads toward his cock for us to double suck it while we touched each other.

Typical comments were made — “Isn't it big?”… “Yes, suck it” — but, other than moan, I don't usually make a sound during sex unless direction is needed or my partner is doing something wrong. Thankfully, that doesn't happen often. 

Joe’s cock was one that proudly pointed straight up and we took turns sucking that and his balls and licking his ass. Michelle then attacked me, aggressively kissing down my body before really licking me intensely. She put three of her tiny fingers inside me — and I soon came very hard. I couldn't wait to return the favor. 

LilyFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyFord

She tasted awesome when I went down on her and she moaned, hugging my head into her naked pussy while my ass was raised in preparation for Joe’s awesome cock. He immediately rammed into my pussy and pounded me from behind, slapping against my butt cheeks. His thrusts pushed my face into Michelle’s groin and it was hard for me to be gentle with her. But I did my best. 

Suddenly, Joe pulled out and covered my back with a messy splatter of cum. He moaned and laughed, fell back into a chair in obvious euphoric delight, saying, “Stupid man, oh shit,” and stroking out the last of his seed. 

I took full advantage to get Michelle off and she came even louder than Joe. We kissed for a while before getting up to finish our drinks.

I checked the time, then Googled the game and I saw it was tied in the final period. If it went to overtime that would be good for me. Joe couldn't seem to muster a second coming and I was fine with that. I was happy with what had happened and I enjoyed touching Michelle as we chatted and talked. 

After I dressed, Michelle walked me to the door, we kissed goodnight and she asked if we four could play one night. I said I would like that, “...but please tell Joe what you want.”

When I arrived home, I saw the game was over and he would be on his way. I had a quick shower and felt great. My man, however, was upset that the Bruins had lost and I tried to make him feel better with a blowjob and, like a good wife, I swallowed it all.

Game 3 

I love knowing my guy has plans because it means I’m free to arrange stuff in advance. I approached my naughty go-to friend, who really knows what to do. No, not Vinny, he's still in the dog house with me (see earlier journal entry). This time, I sent a text to Jackie (another earlier entry). She loves to party; she attends gang bangs and other forms of mass fun, and her husband knows. 

Unfortunately, she was out of commission after shoulder surgery so couldn't do anything with me. But Jackie said the Boston Mandingos had an event on their calendar. Frankly, I did want to do something super naughty — and I mean something as bad as 'if my guy finds out, I’m divorced' bad. Well, this was my chance.

For those who don't know, Boston Mandingos is the Boston chapter of black gentlemen who gather to have sex with white females, any kind of female, couples, and cuckold couples.

I emailed from off the site and the return mail welcomed me. Ed said he knew me from other lifestyle events and said the party was at a hotel in Boston and we’d meet at the bar at 9pm. I was nervous and excited, and the waiting was killing. 

All day I was thinking: Should I be doing this? Should I not go? Is it gonna be awesome? Will it suck? Will I be hurt with nobody there to look out for me? Time went so slowly. 

I wanted to look awesome so, after a long shower and applying body lotion, I put on a leather mini and a tight tank top, revealing as much flesh as possible. I took an Uber — I hate driving in the city — and when I arrived I looked through the window and saw hot black men.

At the bar, I was greeted by Ed, who runs the group. I remembered him from parties but I’d never played with him. He kissed my cheek, thanked me for coming and said they were expecting two more girls, two couples, and at least twelve men. “Don’t be nervous,” he said.

“I’m not nervous,” I said. “But any of the people that go to parties mustn’t mention I was here.”

I then explained where my husband was and how this was totally off limits.

“So, no rules tonight?” he said.

“How about I leave it up to you to set them for me?”

He smiled. “If I said I was going to cum inside you, what would you say to that?”

I stared into his eyes. “I’d say nothing… or maybe thank you.”

He laughed. "Let me introduce you to some people.”

Ed introduced me to some gorgeous dudes and some okay guys and, as the night wore on, I met other women. I was the thinnest and while not the youngest I was the palest as well. 

At ten, Ed said, “If anyone's interested in going upstairs, there is a donation to be made as previously discussed. Meet me by the bar to settle up.” 

I think everyone did. When I went to the bar, Ed said single women were not charged and then told me which rooms were linked. “Go up now and sit on a bed you like,” he said. 

“Wow, first pick,” I said and we laughed.

From the elevator, I walked to a room and used the key to get in. I headed for the furthest bed of four. The room had a kitchenette in which water bottles and small refreshments had been laid out. I took a bottle and waited. 

I guessed there was a similar room attached to this one and, one by one, people entered the room and began socializing. A few were men but I didn’t remember anyone by name except for Tony. He immediately sat beside me and said he’d chatted with me on the website and had dreamed of meeting one day. I was flattered and we made small talk.

Tony asked where my husband was and I told him St. Louis. “Does he know that you’re here?” 

“No, and he can’t find out.”

Immediately, he touched my thighs and grasped a hand.

Then Ed arrived in the room and recited the rules and introduced the women. When he said, “This is Lindsay,” I got a few “Hi, Lindsay,” in response and I gave a small wave. “Lindsay’s husband is at the Bruins game in St. Louis and has no idea she's here —“

A few people breathed, “Ooooh.”

“He can’t find out,” Ed continued. “So this never happened, she was never here. Also, since he's not here, Lindsay says there are no rules with her. So listen for her safety word which will be —"

“No,” I said to laughter. 

“Okay, guys,” Ed finished, “have fun.”

“No rules, huh?” Tony said and began to undress me, not slowly either, as I saw others moving in. 

When I was naked, he sat me on the bed and took out a huge cock. He brought it to my face and ordered, “Suck this dick.” 

And so it all began.

Tony started by face fucking me, holding my head, and it wasn't long before hands were all over me, groping and pinching, and my legs were pulled, dragging me along the bed. Tony made me lick his balls and suck his cock while I felt someone licking my pussy and lube being spread over my ass. Fingers were vigorously shoved in both my holes. 

I was already wet when Tony turned me around with my ass in the air. He slapped my cheeks a few times before I felt the head of a cock enter me. That was the first of a few; another cock was pushed into my mouth. This one was even bigger. I could hear, and occasionally see, other women being couple teamed and other people were watching, including husbands. 

I yelped a lot as I was pounded from both sides and I came really hard the first time. Some wore condoms, others just grabbed my legs and positioned me to suit themselves so they could pound away. I had cum sprayed mostly on my ass and chest and some on my face. After the third cock fucked me till it popped, I asked for water. 

I stood up wet, sticky, and already a little sore. I mean, these cocks were not small or even average. The smallest I’d seen must have been eight inches long and the largest… well, one was so huge it scared me. I was sure if I didn't get it to cum, one of the other women would and we all got busy. 

I had a feeling the other three women didn’t like me as I was “the skinny bitch," I guess. One woman was a large black BBW and the other two were not too far off so I understood. I also didn't care as, for the next hour or so, I was fucked every which way. 

It wasn't till a little later when I felt a cock entering my ass that I cried out in pain. I tried to handle it but it was too much and I turned, telling him, "No, you’re tearing me apart,” or something like that. 

The thing is, I began with a great buzz from drinking but that wore off fast and I was getting very sore, despite the use of lube. But I was a trooper and forged on. 

When I felt the last guy get off the bed, I stood on feeble legs and asked for a towel. Ed handed me one and I wiped myself, noticing the room was almost deserted.

Ed said I was a champ and asked if I wanted to smoke a blunt with him and others on the deck. I was the only female left but it was only Ed and one other guy smoking. I stayed naked and Ed stood in front of me. “You’re awesome and beautiful,” he said.

“Hmm… did we play?”

He shook his head. “I was with other women and didn't get to you before you’d finished.” 

Making fun, I pouted and he asked, “Do you have to leave or can you stay the night? The room’s paid for.” 

I agreed to stay and the other guy hung around for a while longer as we chatted and I drank some shitty wine. When only Ed and I remained, I went for a shower and he joined me. We washed, kissed and fondled each other before going back to the bedroom. 

Ed shut everything down, cleaning up a little, while I lay on the bed stoned and buzzed again. Ed and his huge cock came to the bed and he crawled up as if to pin me down. He slapped his cock against my face and said, “No rules, huh?” Grinning, he told me to lick his balls and ass and suck his cock. He then kissed down my body until he could slide his monster into me. I was sore but also wet enough to accommodate him. 

Being alone in the room now, he could really fuck me — and boy did he ever. I came at least three times, it truly was that good. We worked around to me riding him, then doggy style, and finally with my legs draped over his shoulders. That’s when he came in my depths before lying beside me, repeating, “Yes, yes, yes.” 

I felt his cum dripping out of me while he held me and then said, “More coming in the morning.” We laughed about that and other stuff till we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke in a sunlit room. Ed was on his stomach, out to the world, but I needed to get home soon. I knew Ed wanted more of me, so — even though I was sore — I reached under his stomach for his soft cock and he slowly turned onto his back. We smiled at each other and I started sucking his beautiful cock. I could taste myself on him and, pulling his foreskin back, I got him hard in no time. I mounted him and rocked on his cock till I came and went floppy. Not yet satisfied, he flipped me over and made love in the missionary position till he came.

I told him he was awesome and that I was probably pregnant from him finishing inside me so many times. 

He laughed. “If you are, I’ll marry you.”

That was sweet but I told him I was happy with my guy and that I’d cum a lot knowing I was breaking rules. “But breeding is not my thing,” I said, “no matter who it’s with, including my husband.”

I dressed, still sticky and with his semen seeping down my thighs. I kissed him, said I would email and hoped we could play again someday.

In the Uber, I dozed. It was a silent ride of shame home where I collapsed on my bed feeling exceptionally sore and tired. I’d planned to go on a date that day, but now I knew that would not happen. Instead, I slept till around two thirty Sunday afternoon and then took a long hot bath. My poor vagina and ass were aching — but it was a good ache.

Even as I write this, I can feel pain but I'm not complaining because it’s a good pain. The hell with chores; I’ll finish writing this, then watch TV and eat ice cream. And I can decide what to do tomorrow night for game four and my husband’s red-eye flight home. 

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments