Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

3some fun

"bliss"

30
6 Comments 6
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words


As I write this, I’m still enjoying the comfort of orgasmic bliss. It’s all so fresh in my mind but I feel the need to start from the beginning because it was the perfect build up to this moment.

In the swingers lifestyle, we regularly meet people who we call friends — and some are one-offs, never to be seen again. Some remain in your mind as really good. Others not so much. 

I try to recall as much as I can about my experiences. For instance, flashback two years: my husband and I met a couple at a party and they were people that we liked — with or without clothes — and they were sexually awesome. She was a mid-40s Greek woman who loved to please as much as I did. He was what I’d call a typical American guy — but with a gorgeous memorable cock. It was a lovely eight inches long, but what made it so unforgettable was the huge engorged head. No woman would ever forget it. 

We played with them from time to time at parties and had a few dates till that scene began to fade as new couples got closer to them and us. Gradually, for some reason, they became scarce, we rarely saw them, until it seemed they’d either left the lifestyle or moved away.

Flash forward to about three months ago. On a website I often use, I received an email from a guy who appeared familiar. After a few messages, I figured out it was JD, the male part of the couple, the guy with the large domed cock. He was so glad it was me and we began a three-month conversation. But I’ll narrow it down. Turns out they’d got divorced. She was a heavy drinker and, though I’d seen it a few times, I never knew it was a problem — nor was it any of my business. Luckily, they had no kids so they parted as friends, or so he said.

We said how much we’d loved fucking each other and wished we’d done it more. JD was happy to learn about my solo excursions and said we had to get together. I told him it had to be when I could arrange it and that my man couldn’t find out as we have rules. He respected the rules — but had no problem saying what he'd do to me if we met again.

I admit I was turned on by him and wanted to be with him again. He was certainly hot and erotic. And, of course, wonderfully hung. 

We chatted for some time and I learned he lived about an hour away in a town house with a college buddy who was going through a divorce. “What would your buddy do if he came home and caught me blowing you on the couch?” I asked. 

“He'd want to join in and we’d both pummel you.”

“Holy shit,” I laughed, “I’d love that.” 

He told me they’d played with a few women, including his ex-wife. Buddy Jerry was forty-seven years old and had a beautiful cock, according to JD. Straight as they were, they loved tag teaming women for sport. I got excited and he knew I loved that but I’d always told him how I hated party rules. “If we meet,” he said, “there won’t be any rules.” 

JD was on my hit list of guys, couples, people I needed to play with in any way possible. But JD said he liked my husband and didn't want to disrespect him in any way. “Well, in that case, I guess you don't want me then,” I said.

But he was adamant — and convincing — that he did want me. I told him that the moment I felt the time was right, I’d signal him.

That time came three days ago. The mom of my husband’s old school roommate had died and he was going to Provincetown for the funeral on Monday. I said I had to work and, later, I told JD online that this was our opportunity.

Timing was important. I had to be home before 9pm so I took my clothes to work and hoped I didn't sweat up a storm. JD said we’d pre-game at a restaurant bar in his town which was less than an hour away. 

At work, I was on eggshells. Even though I’d been at a swingers party on Saturday, I truly needed a to be fucked properly and I knew JD was the man. He’d done it before with rules and the help of his now ex-wife. This time, I knew it would be awesome. 

JD had sent some texts, making sure I wasn't backing out and included pictures of his magnificent cock. I dressed in the bathroom, telling a co-worker I had dinner with my man in an hour. I put on a black silk tank, a favorite leather mini, heels, and off I went. 

There was a bit of traffic and I was having anxiety attacks because I couldn't wait to get there. I hate traffic but I arrived only a few minutes late and JD saw me enter. He gave me an amazing kiss and told me how beautiful I looked. 

We chatted, his hands wandering around my body, as we waited for Jerry to arrive.

GoddessEly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessEly

We talked about old times, our experiences, and the lives we lead. Jerry finally arrived and ordered a drink almost immediately. He sat across from us and, after moaning about work, he leaned to kiss my cheek.

“Hey,” he said to JD, pretending I wasn’t there. “Wow, she’s beautiful. Oh my god, am I gonna hurt her.”

We laughed and finished our drinks as I had to be home by 9pm and it was just after six now. They lived close and, when I got out of my car, JD grabbed my wrists, asking if I was really okay with this. “Yes,” I said and he kissed me as if he owned me and led the way into their home.

In the kitchen, Jerry poured three glasses of wine and handed JD a pill. They took Levitra and I said, “Oh no, I’m in for it tonight.”

“Yes, you are,” said JD, smiling.

Then it began. They stood on either side of me, taking turns kissing me, and JD moaned as he put a hand up my skirt while Jerry fondled my breasts. The kissing was awesome. I felt passion running through me and I ventured inside their pants, feeling their hard, hot cocks. 

It didn't take long before my clothes were on the floor and we moved into the living room. I was told to kneel as they fished out their cocks and forced them into my mouth. JD’s eight-incher was awesome: so hard and his enormous head throbbing. Jerry’s cock was thinner, around seven inches long, and still nice. I gobbled them down — one of them pushing my head onto the other’s cock. I gave beautiful head and I did my best to make them both happy. 

I then lay on the couch and they took turns eating my pussy and licking my ass, preparing both for the beating I was about to endure. I used my throat and hands on their cocks, alternating a few times before I sat on JD’s massive erection. With Jerry in my mouth, I rode JD till I came. 

That led to Jerry finally getting his turn, doggy style. It didn't take him long to switch from pussy to ass. It hurt at first, but with some lube and distraction from sucking JD, he was able to get in really deep and release his first load inside me. JD took me in the missionary position and really used his experience as a swinger to rock my shit. JD got me off twice more with his cock and fingers before he put a pillow below me, raising my ass. 

He said he’d always wanted to do this but it was against our swinger rules. He slowly pushed his big mushroom head into my ass. It hurt more than others and I gasped but let it all the way in. Jerry tried to get back into the game by rubbing my clit and fingering me and he asked me to suck him ready again. That didn't take long as the pill was working just fine. 

“Let’s DP her,” said JD to Jerry without asking me if it was okay. It was awkward but, finally, we made it work. When it began to hurt, I asked them to stop. I didn’t know that JD had already come in my ass - he was still so amazingly hard. 

Jerry went into the kitchen — another pill? — but JD guided me to his bedroom where we fucked and kissed, really going at it for about twenty minutes till he said, “I’ve always wanted to do this.”

With my legs draped over his shoulders, he pounded deep inside me and came. He collapsed on top of me, whispering all the pillow talk I could ask for: “I love you… Hope we do this again… Am I okay? Was it good?” And, all the time, his solid rod was pulsating in me. 

Jerry came in and, even though they ran their hands over my body, we were done. I was sore but happy. I lost count of the times I came and I couldn't walk straight when I went to get my clothes. I kissed them both as I got dressed and thanked them for making me feel so good.

I told JD that he was amazing and that it had been all that I’d anticipated it would be. We kissed once more and he said he loved me and walked me to my car. When I drove away, I felt semen dripping out of me. I always feel that’s like a badge of honor. 

At home, I sat on the couch and read a message from JD telling me how awesome I was and offering marriage proposal. I joked back, “Can I marry Jerry, too?”

Waiting for my man to come home, I began writing this episode while it was fresh in my mind. I stopped writing when he arrived and I hoped he wasn't going to go down on me. He didn't and, truthfully, he looked emotionally drained. So, after we showered, I gave him a massage — and he fell asleep before I could give him a blow job. 

I was at work early the next morning and finished writing this journal entry, feeling relaxed and happy. This should be how a week starts…
Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments