Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Change Of Pace For Me

"A well-deserved rendezvous"

24
7 Comments 7
10.3k Views 10.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
A great round of sex with my husband helped me forget a dreary weekend party but I still craved something new. Trouble was, I couldn't see anything appealing in sight and the coming of Spring had my hormones going into overdrive.

Work was dragging along so I decided to check my emails from a site I frequent. My inbox was full of typical crap from guys telling me they were going to rock my world. But nothing stuck out to make me want to meet anyone. However, there was a message from SensualSteve, who lives a few cities away from me, and we've had some hot chats in the past. He wished me a nice day and hoped we get an opportunity to chat again very soon. I told him to send me an instant message when he sees me online next time so we can chat.

The day wore on and I wound up chatting with the normal group of horny guys and just dealt with their crap. Around three, an instant message popped up from Steve.

With a smile on my face I sent a message back. It was nice to have a true gentleman to chat with instead of the usual horny guys. I complained about different things and he listened without any judgement. The conversation wasn't sexual at all; it was nice being able to vent a bit. Steve was sweet and made me feel special with all his attention.

He asked me when I get off work and I told him in a couple hours. Without missing a beat he asked me if I would like to go out that night. It wasn't, "Hey let's fuck," but rather, "Let's grab some dinner and have an enjoyable evening."

I thought about it and told him to hold on while I checked something. I sent a text to my man asking what the plan was for tonight, hoping he was going to say he was going to relax for the evening. A few minutes later a message came back and spread a huge smile across my face and set a tingle in my pussy. I responded, saying I was going to the gym and then dinner with a friend from work. No problem. I was free to meet my gentleman.

Steve was very happy to hear I was available. I was a bit excited and could not wait to hear where he was taking me. A couple minutes later a message popped up with the name of a very nice restaurant not far from my my work. I looked at myself and I was not wearing the sexiest of clothes - a casual knee-length dress. I quickly sent him a message saying that I was coming from work so I wasn't dressed to impress.

He was okay with that and told me that he was positive I would look great. Boy, was he piling on the compliments. I just hoped he was as sweet and sexy in person. He sent a message saying, "I will see you soon, beautiful."

The last two and half hours of work seemed to take forever. I kept looking at my watch, hoping that the time would fly so I could get out of there for my evening with Steve. Five-thirty could not come quick enough and I knew that if I didn't get out of there right away I would explode.

I drove straight to the restaurant and went in. I didn't even make it to the bar when he called to me. SensualSteve was just Steve. Not my normal type of guy in that he was a bit older, about five foot eight with grey hair and kind of chubby. But he wore a noticeably expensive suit and was well groomed; you could tell he came from money. Steve greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek and led me to a table. 

He told me I was the first woman he'd met from the site and asked If I'd ever met someone. I played it cool, remembering all the great sexual escapades, and said, "Not really."

I realized that I hadn't really read his profile too well. In fact, all I remembered was a portrait picture and some generic stats.

I wanted something to drink and Steve asked if I would like some wine. Thinking I would just order a glass, I quickly looked over the menu and ordered something familiar. With a grin, he told the waiter to bring a bottle. We talked about wine and he was impressed with the fact I love good wine. The staff were nice and they seemed to know him. It was nice to be stimulated by a conversation instead of just talking sex, sex, sex. I felt tipsy from the wine - we'd polished off the entire bottle - and I enjoyed a romantic dinner. He was truly a gentleman and he picked up the bill.

Steve asked me if I had to rush off home. I smiled. "Not at all. "

To my surprise he said he lived less than a mile away and asked if I would like to open a bottle of red wine, a name that I'd heard of and knew was costly. I couldn't refuse; when does a girl get an offer to drink a bottle old and rare.? Steve had his car brought up and offered to drive me to his home. I immediately agreed, knowing how tipsy I was and, to be honest, I was so turned on and wanted to feel him inside of me right away.

Like a gentleman, he opened the door for me - like my husband used to do before we got married - so I was happy and excited sliding into a Mercedes Benz. I asked what he did for a living. He'd retired not too long ago from a publishing company he'd sold and was now consulting. He said that after his wife passed away he decided he wanted to enjoy life and be free from running a company.

I pretended to understand, nodding my head, till he mentioned that I was very beautiful.

NabiBee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NabiBee

I thanked him and he asked what my husband would think If he knew where I was. I grinned and told him what I used as an excuse. Steve laughed.

I was surprised that he didn't touch me or try to kiss me or anything, but I was really enjoying my night. He was charming during our drive. We exited the main road and entered a driveway that was so long that I was a little scared. I mean, I really did not know this guy and it was dark. As arousing as some of that was, I made sure to mention that my girlfriend Kim knew what I was up to. Of course, she didn't exist, but I continued the lie, saying that she was gay and was very protective of me. We both laughed as he pulled up to the largest house I've ever seen. It was wider than it was tall; he definitely had money.

When we entered the house he turned on some lights. I smiled and said that I wish I lived in a house like this and he laughed and said he wished I did, too. I smiled and looked out the back window at the ocean. He came behind me and held my hand. I looked up at him and smiled and he leaned in for the first kiss.

After, he seemed flustered and said, "Let me get that wine. Please, wait here."

I looked around and saw pictures of what I assumed were his kids and their families. Some appeared to be the same age or just a little bit older than me. Steve came back with two glasses and an open bottle of wine. He poured and handed my drink to me. We clinked glasses and he toasted my beauty - and I felt so horny. I really wanted this man. And soon.

We sipped the wine and watched the sun as it dipped below the horizon. I was very tipsy and he kissed me deep and long. As we broke our kiss he smiled and asked if I would like a massage. I knew he really wanted to ask if I would like to have sex. Anyway, I agreed to the massage.

He put more wine in our glasses and led me to a bedroom. I stood before him, my body aching and wanting to feel his touch. I lifted my dress over my head and stood in there in high heels, bra, and panties. I looked into his eyes as he watched me unhook my bra and let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of my heels, leaving me wearing only my panties, which by now were soaking wet.

He walked me backwards, kissing me, till I fell onto the bed. He massaged and kissed me from head to toe. I moaned and said he could pull my panties down. He drew them down and slowly off my foot. I could smell my wetness and I could tell this turned him on. I turned over onto my stomach and he began to rub my back.

I could tell he had very little experience with giving a massage but I still enjoyed every bit of his touch on my body. When he got to my ass, he kissed it and teased my wet pussy. I rolled over, giving him better access, and pushed his head down to my pussy and let him go down on me. He was good at that and I was already soaked and waiting as he inserted fingers inside me. I almost came but he stopped, stood up and undressed. His mature body with grey chest hair came toward me and I met him halfway, reaching for his cock.

I kissed his lips and then worked my way down to his cock as he settled onto his back, which allowed me to suck his cock. His cock was a little bigger than average with some impressive girth. And he was very hard.

I sucked him deep and fast and paid attention to his balls and teased his ass. He stopped me and rolled me onto my back, raising my legs and guiding his cock to my entrance. His cock entered my wet pussy as if it belonged there. I felt his girth as he began pumping long and deep inside of me. We had sex for about twenty minutes, trying a few positions. Unlike the younger lovers I've had, Steve had staying power and made my body ache for more.

Before he came, Steve asked where I wanted it. "Up to you," I said and he slid his rock hard cock out of my pussy and spurted his warmth cum over my chest. It felt wonderful against my skin and it made my pussy explode, my juices flowing out and down my inner thighs. He fell beside me, out of breath, and gasped his thanks.

As he recovered, he said, "I hope we can do it again."

I smiled. "A great idea," I said.

But now it was time for me to I head home. We quickly showered together and we discussed hot tubbing next time and other adventures that might happen.

I dressed and Steve drove me to my car. He thanked me for a lovely evening and kissed me goodnight. I gave him my number and told him to be vague and discreet when texting. 

When I got home, I sat on the couch debating whether to write about this night because it's not very slutty or exciting to another person. However, to me, it was fun because it was more than "Hey, what's your name, let's have sex," and move on kinda night. It was a total package.

I may see him again.

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments