Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Dangerous Game

"Cock starved Nina plays around with her step-daughter's friend."

23
10 Comments 10
21.4k Views 21.4k
5.0k words 5.0k words

“Oh, yes, yes, fuck!”

I slumped back on the bed and lay there breathing deeply. My fingers slid away from my wet pussy and I wiped them on the sheet. I had come but what I really wanted was a hard cock to fill me up. It had been two years since the last one and my body and mind was going crazy. No matter how many times I rubbed myself off or used my toy I needed more. It was so damn frustrating.

Living in the hills outside a small town didn’t make things easier. I couldn’t just pop down to the one and only bar to try to pick up some guy, everyone knew me. On top of that, I had Sandy to think about. After her father had died in a motorcycle accident two years before, she had become even quieter than her usual withdrawn self.

She was my step-daughter but I loved her dearly. Her mother had died when she was in her early teens and when her father, John, met me, she took it hard in the beginning. She still never called me Mom, it was always Nina. She was seventeen and only ten years younger than I. Over time we had become more like sisters than step-mother and step-daughter, and the death of John had made us even closer.

When she graduated from high school, we had decided we should move to the city where she could go to university, but for the meantime, we were stuck in this hell hole.

******

Sandy was very independent and when I walked into the kitchen I saw that she had had breakfast and done her dishes. She usually left before I woke up and left a pot of coffee for me.

John had left us well off with a life insurance policy and since the accident had been called a mechanical failure and the Ducati Monster had only been 6 weeks old, the company paid us a large settlement so we wouldn’t sue.

But what was money when all we wanted was John back? I put most of into a trust fund for Sandy which would be released when she turned eighteen and the rest we used to live off.

After breakfast, I did what I usually did, cleaned up, pottered in the garden, went for a walk and then the washing.

As I walked into Sandy’s room with her clothes, I noticed her computer was on. Sometimes she was a bit distracted, so I decided not to tell her off. When I walked up to her desk to turn it off I noticed she had been using the cam. The other person’s camera was in an elevated position and it looked down on a bed. From what I could see it was a young man’s room, girly posters, a few of cars and weapons.

I wondered who it could be, since as far as I knew Sandy wasn’t dating anyone and never had. She was a pretty girl with thick dark brown hair past her shoulders, an oval face with kind blue eyes and a button for a nose. She had inherited her father’s height and was close to five-ten.

I had spoken to her about boys and dating but it seemed that she didn’t care. The high school she attended was small and I guess the option of dating material was limited. I was secretly happy about it because I didn’t want to deal with all the drama that a boyfriend could bring.

I turned off the computer and decided to ask her later on. These days one had to be careful, there were so many men out there in cyberspace that could convince an innocent teenager to do all kinds of crap on the screen.

*****

“Hi, Nina, I am home,” I heard Sandy call from the vestibule.

I got up from the sofa and met her at the kitchen door. “Hi, how was school?”

She hung up her light spring jacket on the hook on the wall. As she did I noticed she wasn’t wearing a bra again. I had talked to her about it and the importance of giving her C cups support. She insisted on the bras made her skin itch.

“Are you hungry?” I asked.

“Sure, I could eat a sandwich.”

“Good, come with me, I need to ask you something.”

When the sandwich was ready and Sandy had taken her first bite, I sat down opposite her.

“You left your computer on again.”

“Oh, shit, I am sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it, but what I wanted to ask you was, who were you camming with?”

She stopped her hand, holding the sandwich an inch from her mouth and her eyes began to move. She was coming up with something, and it wasn’t the truth. I knew that look; she was going to lie to me.

“Oh, I cammed with Aron last night, we are doing a school project together.”

I had never met this Aron guy, not even heard him mentioned.

“Uh-huh, and what kind of project is that?”

She took a bite and after swallowing said, “Global warming.”

“And you need to cam for that?”

“Sure, he is doing all the graphs and I am writing the text. When he prints them out he shows them to me using the cam.”

“Why not simply email them to you?”

She was quiet for a moment. “Yeah, I guess we could do that.”

I leaned forward and took her hand in mine. “I trust you, Sandy, I just want you to be safe, there are so many freaks out there.”

She giggled. “Yeah, I know.”

She left and I sat at the table thinking. She had lied about something, but I had no clue about what and I wanted to find out.

******

That evening Sandy went to her room around nine in the evening. She said she was going to cam with Aron and I said good night. While sipping on a glass of wine I watched a movie on the TV.

When it was over around two hours later I decided it was time for bed and after leaving my glass in the sink I turned off all the lights and went upstairs.

Passing Sandy’s room I saw the light was still on inside so I pressed my ear to the door and heard her giggle. Frowning I bent down and looked through the keyhole.

Her desk was positioned so that I could see half of the computer screen and part of her back. She was naked on top and on the screen I could make out someone lying on the bed that I had seen earlier. Her giggle turned into a moan and as I watched I realized she was playing with herself.

I quickly left and went into my own room where I sat down on the bed deep in thought.

My step-daughter was camming with a guy while playing with herself. Was that wrong? God, damn, yes it was. Was it my business? Yes, she was still a minor.

Should I confront her now? No, it was better to do it in the morning.

My biggest concern was not the fact that she was touching herself, which was fine and healthy, what did worry me, was if the guy on the other end was recording. That could lead to blackmail and harassment.

I had a hard time falling asleep that night but I eventually did. I had decided to confiscate her laptop and give her a two week grounding for being stupid and putting herself in a dangerous position.

******

“Hi, you are up early,” Sandy said when she walked into the kitchen the following morning.

I turned around from the stove and smiled at her. “Hi, honey. Did you sleep well? I decided it was my turn to make you breakfast.”

She was dressed in a pink tank top that hung loose and barely covered the swell of her firm boobs. Her hair was tousled and she had a sleepy look on her face. Her long legs disappeared into a pair of white cotton shorts. I realized that it must be quite a sight to watch her play with herself and I immediately regretted that thought.

“Thanks, Nina. That’s nice of you.”

When we had eaten for a while I cleared my throat. “Sandy, I am grounding you.”

She looked up from her plate. “Why? What did I do?”

I sighed. “I am also confiscating your laptop. I know what you did last night with that guy on cam, Aron was his name I believe.”

Sandy blushed. “Were you spying on my, that’s so fucking sick!”

“Language young lady and I did not spy on you. I happened to walk past your door and I heard you. I looked through the key hole and saw what you did.”

“That is so unfair. That is spying.”

I picked up my empty plate. “End of discussion, get ready for school and I’ll see you later.”

She stormed out and a few minutes later and I heard the entrance door slam shut. I did the dishes and then decided it was a good time as any to get her laptop.

She had left it on again and as I walked up to it I saw a guy moving around on the screen. He was only wearing a pair of black boxers and his back was turned to me. He was a fine specimen of a young man with broad shoulders, thick arms, and legs. Something came over me and I quickly turned off Sandy’s cam and sat down at the desk. This way I could watch him without him seeing me.

When he turned around I sighed. He had a nice washboard stomach and strong chest muscles. His face was angular with deep set eyes and curly black hair. My eyes were drawn to his shorts and as he walked up to his computer that must be under the camera I noted a big bulge. I swallowed and looked away for a second, fuck he was packing a nice sized cock, I thought.

Suddenly there was a ping and when I turned back to the screen a text had appeared in a box.

“Hi, still there?”

I began to sweat. The guy thought I was Sandy. Then another text came up.

“Hey, what’s happened to your cam?”

I thought for a second and then typed.

“Not sure, I have to check later. No time now.”

“Okay, do you want to see him, one more time?”

I figured I knew what he meant. “Sure.”

He stood up and pulled down his shorts. A thick semi hard cock popped out and as I watched with my eyes wide open it grew hard while he stroked it.

He leaned forward and typed with one hand.

“Do you like it?”

“I love it.”

Then the screen went black, he had logged off. I sat in the silence thinking about what I had just done. The guy looked to be in his late teens or early twenties. There was something familiar about him. Then it hit me, I knew this guy, and his name was Aron. He worked at the gas station I pass on my way into town.

Then another thought went through my mind. I had Sandy’s computer, and she would obviously tell him what had happened as soon as she could. No more watching him playing with his cock for me, shit, I thought, I had actually liked what I had seen and wanted more.

******

When Sandy came home she ignored me and went directly to her room where she locked the door and didn’t come out until it was time for dinner. We ate in silence and it really bothered me.

“Sandy, c’mon, you know you did something you shouldn’t have, but that doesn’t mean we can’t speak to each other,” I said.

“I have nothing to say to you, leave me alone.”

When she had finished she went back to her room and I did the dishes. After watching TV for a while I decided it was time for bed.

 

As I undressed my eyes lingered over Sandy’s laptop that sat on my dresser. I stopped what I was doing and walked over to it and turned it on. As it booted up I almost changed my mind but there for a force inside me that didn’t let me. I could feel that my pussy was moist in my panties and I felt horribly guilty for what I was about to do.

Sandy and I have similar bodies; the main difference is that she is slightly taller than I. I figured I could get away with pretending to be here as long as Aron didn’t see my face.

I moved the laptop over to my desk and sat down in the chair. Before logging on to the Wi-Fi I checked the camera angle so it showed my body only. When the Wi-Fi connected so did the chat program and within a minute I was looking at Aron’s empty bedroom. It was just after eleven at night and I thought he might still be working, which would suck. I didn’t think I had the courage to do what I was doing again.

My pussy had gone from moist to wet and I sat there on the chair wondering if I should just get on my bed, rub out a nice orgasm and leave the camming alone. At that moment a shadow moved in Aron’s room. Then, suddenly he was there, sitting at his desk.

“Hey, I thought Nina took the laptop away?” he typed.

“No, she gave it back to me.”

“Cool, why can’t I see your face?”

Shit, I thought, what do I say now? “I am not in my room and the camera can’t catch my face from where I am sitting.”

“Weird, anyway, turn on the mike so we can talk, I want to hear your voice.”

I thought for a second and then typed. “Sorry, Nina is around, I don’t want her to know.”

“Okay, so do you want to get naked, baby? BTW, nice bra, I haven’t seen that one before.”

Jesus, I was stupid. If they had been doing this for a while he would know most of Sandy’s underwear. “Nina bought a set for me, a kind of peace offering.”

“Cool. Take it off.”

I slowly unclasped the bra and let it drop to the floor.

I could see him stare at his screen and his face looked like if he was thinking.

“Sandy, your boobs look smaller.”

“No, they don’t.”

“Yes, they do, and your nipples are bigger.”

I felt myself blush, I was busted.

01AsianHottyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
01AsianHottyTS

There was no way to get out of this without him knowing I wasn’t Sandy. I decided it was better to tell the truth and live with the consequences.

I angled the camera so he could see my face.

“Who are you?” he types quickly.

“Nina, Sandy’s step-mom.”

“Fuck, you are hot.”

I had not expected that answer. “Thanks.”

“Does Sandy know you are online?”

“No.”

“Good, don’t ever tell her, she is not stable.”

What did that mean, I thought but didn’t ask?

He typed again. “What do you want to do?”

“I want to see your cock.”

“LOL, are you cock starved?”

“You have no idea.”

“Okay, move your chair back, I want to see you.”

I did what he asked and at the same time I took off my panties so I was completely naked.

I saw how he watched me and then leaned forward and typed, “you have a cute pussy.”

“Thanks.”

He then got up and pulled down his boxers and his cock was already hard. I let go of a long sigh and focused my eyes on his thick shaft. I wondered how it would taste like and how it would feel when he slid in between my swollen pussy lips. I was so wet I could hear my fingers sliding in and out while my palm rubbed my clit.

He stroked his dick slowly at first and used one hand to massage his own balls. It looked so hot that I was moaning within minutes. My orgasm made me arch my back and close my eyes. My legs trembled and pussy clamped around my fingers.

When I opened my eyes again he was leaning forward with one hand on his desk and the other furiously jerking off. When he came, several long gushes of cum flew over his desk and his face contorted.

He reached for something and then I saw it was a few tissues. Before typing again he cleaned his desk and then sat down.

“Liked?” he typed.

“Loved it.”

“You looked so beautiful when you came.”

“LOL, thanks.”

A crazy idea came over me. “Aron, would you like to come over tomorrow, and do it for real?”

He didn’t answer directly. Then he typed. “What about Sandy?”

“She doesn’t have to know, and she is at school.

“Okay, in the morning, is ten okay?”

“Perfect. See you then.”

I typed the address and then logged off.

My pussy was still wet when I stepped into the shower and I rubbed out another orgasm before shampooing my hair and getting ready for bed. Lucky me I had a short haircut so my hair dried quickly using the blower.

When I lay in my bed I wondered how it would be to be fucked again after such a long time. I became horny but fought off the urge to masturbate; it had to wait until I had a real cock in me.

******

When I walked into the kitchen the following morning at nine the coffee pot stood empty and the dishes were not done. I sighed and did them while the coffee maker did its job. Sandy was obviously still upset with me, and if she found out what I was doing that morning she would shit kittens.

After a healthy breakfast, it was almost ten and I waited by the door. My palms were sweaty and I was dead nervous. I only wore a long T-shirt with nothing under it. I figured we should get the fucking over and done with as soon as possible.

On the dot, an old rusted Bronco parked outside the house and Aron stepped out. I watched him through the window in the door and when he took the last step up onto the porch I opened the door.

“Hi, welcome. Please, come in,” I said.

He looked at me from top to bottom and a smile grew on his face. “Fuck me, you are hot.”

“Yeah, thanks, but get inside.”

I had hardly closed the door when he grabbed me from behind. His hands cupped my boobs and he began kissing my neck. He wore a pair of shorts and a black tank top. His body was hard against mine and I felt how my pussy began to become moist under his touches.

“I want you so bad,” he moaned in my ear.

I slipped away from him and taking his hand I walked into the living room. We continued kissing and his hands slid down my back and up under the T-shirt. His fingers dug into my ass cheeks as he pulled me closer.

For being so young he was a great kisser, not too eager and not too much tongue. He tasted of coffee and some kind of jam, strawberry maybe.

I undid his shorts and they fell to the floor. He had been smart and wore no underwear so I quickly slipped down onto my knees and took his erect cock in my hand. Looking up at him I said in a husky voice, “Thanks for doing this.”

He grinned. “The pleasure is all mine.”

I took him as deep as I could. My lips stretched and I bobbed my head up and down savoring the taste of him. It didn’t take long before the salty flavor of his pre-cum reached my taste buds and I knew I had to stop or he would come.

“Come, fuck me on the sofa,” I said.

I leaned over the armrest and spread my legs. Aron gave me a light slap on the ass and I moaned. When his cock head touched my pussy lips I held my breath and closed my eyes.

“Mm, you are tight,” he moaned.

“Stop talking and start fucking me,” I almost screamed.

When he pushed inside me and his balls slapped against my pussy I was in heaven. It had been so long since I was filled up and the feeling was amazing. I held on to the sofa for dear life as Aron began to pound me. For a second I worried about him coming too fast but the boy had stamina, God, did he have stamina.

I peaked twice before he even began to breathe harder. My juices ran down my inner thighs and I moaned and gasped as my third orgasm began to grow deep inside me.

“What the fuck! What the hell are you doing?”

The voice came from the corridor leading to the living room from the hall.

I felt how Aron slipped out of me and when I turned my head I saw Sandy standing just inside the living room.

“Oh shit, I am so sorry,” I said.

My legs were weak from the orgasms and for a second I thought I would faint, but I didn’t. Instead, I slowly turned around and sat down on the armrest covering my boobs with my arms.

Aron had put his shorts in front of his cock and stood there, staring at Sandy. He then said the strangest thing.

“Please, Sandy, I am so sorry, please don’t hurt me.”

A smile grew on her face and she slowly walked up to us. Her boobs bounced under her T-shirt and her thigh muscles played under her skin.

When she reached Aron she put a hand on his cheek. “So, tell me, honey. Why is it okay to fuck Nina when I asked you to fuck me and you said no?”

Aron swallowed hard before saying, “I don’t know, sorry.”

Her smile stayed on her face and she said, “Not to worry, you can fuck me now, while my step-mom watches.”

“But, I thought you wanted to wait. I don’t want to be the one taking your virginity,” said Aron.

My jaw dropped. I had no idea Sandy was untouched. I was sure she had done it at least once. At her age I had been fucked several times.

“Maybe Nina will help?” Turning to me she continued, “Would you like that, helping Aron to fuck my pussy?”

I cleared my throat. “C’mon, Sandy, this was a big mistake, let’s just calm down. Aron, I think you should leave, I need to talk to Sandy alone.”

He began to move but Sandy put her palm against his chest and pushed him back. “You stay right where you are.”

Fear showed in his face and he stood rock still.

“Now, I want to ride him, so, Aron, get on the sofa.”

Before I had a chance to protest Aron quickly got on the sofa. His cock was limp and Sandy looked down at it with contempt.

“What the fuck do you call that?” she said with a snarl.

“I... I... don’t know,” Aron answered.

“That thing is useless. Why isn’t as hard as when we cam?”

I spoke up. “He is nervous, maybe if you suck him?”

She smiled, “Yeah, that sounds good. It’s about time I taste cock, isn’t it?”

I had never seen Sandy like this before. She seemed so hard, and angry. I decided to play along and then later have a long talk with her.

She undressed and I indicated for her to kneel by the sofa which she did.

“Take his shaft and lick around his cock head,” I said.

“Like this.”

Her pink tongue slid out between her full lips and began to make circles around the cockhead.

“Yeah, just like that. Good, when you feel like it, take him all the way inside.”

I leaned over the backrest and watched my step-daughter suck her first cock, and she was doing a great job. Aron became hard again and while she bobbed her head up and down he looked up at me, and there was still fear in his eyes. I didn’t get it, he was getting a pretty good blow job and he looked scared shitless.

“Okay, Sandy, he is hard now so straddle him and I will help you guide him inside.”

While she did I walked around so I could reach better. Sitting on the floor I grabbed his shaft and held it still so Sandy could lower herself.

“Oh, wow, holy shit, that feels so good,” he moaned as she gently lowered herself and his shaft slid inside her.

“When you are ready, slowly begin to ride him.”

She planted her hands on his chest and began to move. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lips. I knew it must hurt but she never complained. Instead, she began to ride him harder and faster. Her boobs bounced up and down and after a moment Aron reached for them slowly massaging them and twisting her nipples.

“Oh, yes, oh yes, I love this cock, I love it,” she gasped as she increased her speed.

I stepped back and watched the young couple and they looked so fucking hot. Sandy’s ass was just perfect and her boobs looked amazing.

“Oh, I am coming, wow, holy shit, here it comes,” she cried.

Her back arched, and she thrashed her head from side to side while her fingernails dug into Aron’s chest. She suddenly tensed and then slumped down on his chest where she lay and slowly caught her breath.

“Oh, poor baby, you didn’t come,” she cooed.

Moving down his body she reached his cock and took it in her mouth. I could see on Aron’s face that he wouldn’t be able to hold back much longer and I was right. After less than a minute he began gasping and that’s when Sandy turned her eyes on me. Aron began pumping his load into her mouth while she held her gaze on me. A few drops ran out but she licked them up after letting go of Aron’s cock.

The room was dead quiet; no one spoke for a long time. Then Sandy said, “Aron, it’s time for you to leave.”

“Oh, okay.”

I have never seen anyone dress so fast in my life. I had hardly put on my panties by the time I heard the entrance door close behind him.

I sat down next to Sandy on the sofa.

“So, do you want to talk about this?” I said quietly.

“About what, oh, you mean you fucking my friend behind my back?”

I sighed. “Yeah, about that.”

Suddenly Sandy looked up and cocked her head.

“What?” I said.

“Wait for it, wait for it.”

There was a muffled explosion in the distance and Sandy began to smile.

“What the hell was that?” I asked.

“That, dear Nina, was Aron’s Bronco exploding as it went over the cliff at the first switch-back.”

I went cold. “What did you do?”

Sandy got up and stood naked in front of me. I realized her pussy was completely shaved and I could still see the wetness between her lips.

“The same thing I did to Daddy when I found out he cheated on you.”

“What are you talking about?” My mind was racing. Had John cheated on me?

“Oh, Daddy was a real player, I caught him several times chatting and camming with other women while you were at work or sleeping. I followed him a few times and saw how he would take them to hotels. So, I got rid of him, the same as with that cheating bastard Aron.”

“How, I mean, how did you do it?”

She caressed my cheek before answering. “Oh, a bit of acid around the break hoses do the trick.”

I realized I had become scared of my own step-daughter; there was something very wrong with her.

She put her hand on my cheek and said, “Nina, I have been in love with you since the first time I saw you, that daddy cheated was just an even better excuse to get rid of him.”

She was quiet for a moment and then using her fingers she began to count off a list. “We need a strap-on, several dildos, and an anal plug, yes, defiantly an anal plug. You have such a cute ass and I am dying to find out what it looks like stretched wide open.”

I slowly got up and began walking towards the stairs and my room. When I was halfway there I heard Sandy say, “Oh, and if you think you can leave me, just remember I still have plenty of acid left. Just relax, we will sell the house and go to California where you will be my house bitch.”

She laughed, an eerie sound that chilled me to the bones, and I knew my life depended on how well I could keep her sexually happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments