Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A desperate housewife

"Overwhelmed at home she needed a night out."

98
33 Comments 33
59.7k Views 59.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
To the world looking in, Paige was a good girl with the perfect life. The only thing was Paige didn't want to be a good wife and mother anymore. She wanted to be free, free to be herself.

She wanted to be the Paige that still went to concerts and on random road trips. To go to a bar, and dance all night with whomever she wanted. Maybe even take someone home if she had the urge.

PTA's and Church bake sales were wonderful, but she needed more.

"Are you going to let my dinner burn or are you going to pay attention to it?" her husband said, snapping her back to reality.

She smiled and took the pan off the stove.

Dinner went the way it always went. Everyone grabbed the food and filled their plates. The dog kept barking again and again to convince her husband to give him food. Her husband yelled at the six year old because he played with his food. The whole time, the twins never stopped talking.

Paige sat staring at her plate of untouched food, while everyone was talking loudly and nobody was listening. She felt like she was drowning, like she had lost herself and there was no way to stop it. She needed to feel it, that spark of life that had almost been destroyed by responsibilities.

That was the moment she knew she needed to go.

Paige waited until she heard the sounds of her husband's snores before she slid out of bed. Before anyone came upstairs for the night, she had taken clothes and her makeup into the spare room downstairs. She was going out.

A half hour later, Paige stood in her guest bathroom standing in front of her mirror. Her long red hair had been pulled from its normal ponytail and fell in a cascade of beautiful curls. Her brilliant green eyes were bright with excitement and she had just enough make-up on them to make them pop.

The little black dress she wore was one she bought as an anniversary gift to seduce her husband several years ago. It didn't work; he hadn't even noticed, and she had been too embarrassed to wear it out in public.

The dress was black and hugged her curves. It had a scoop neck top that displayed her C-cup breasts. It had spaghetti straps and the back dipped so low you could see the dimples above her bottom. The length was so short that it barely covered her heart shaped ass.

Tonight Paige absolutely loved it. She paired it with her pink Valentino black lace-embroidered peep-toe heels. With a last look, she was ready to go.

Paige sat at the bar in one of the more upscale clubs in town, sipping a lemon drop martini. At thirty-seven, she was one of the oldest women in the club as far as she could see. She laughed at herself for being so foolish and she decided she should leave. She finished her glass, spun around on the bar stool and started to stand up, but was stopped by a man standing behind her.

Calling him a man might have been pushing it, Paige thought. Her eyes went down his long, lean body and took in his expensive shoes and dress slacks. The white, with navy blue striped button up shirt was tucked neatly into his narrow waist.

His eyes were blue and hair black, cut very short. This boy was beautiful, and he could only be about twenty-one.

She was greeted with a sexy grin from a full, kissable mouth that was speaking to her, “Can I buy you another drink?”

She blushed. “No, thank you I’m going to go.”

“What’s your hurry? I just got the nerve to talk to you. Please don’t go yet.”

Paige blushed again. “I’m sorry; I don’t really fit in here, but thank you for the offer.”

She stood and turned to go when he took her by the hand and pulled her into him. “No, but you fit here. Dance with me before you go.”

“I can’t.”

His grin grew wider. “Yes you can.” And he pulled her onto the dance floor.

She was shocked by his smooth forcefulness, and a little turned on.

GinaBear
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaBear

He pulled her body close to his. He was right, her body fit perfectly into his.

His hips were swaying to the music and she was a little stiff. It had been so long since she had danced with anyone. He leaned close to her ear, so close his lips brushed her skin and it sent chills down her spine. He whispered softly, “Close your eyes, and feel my body.”

So she did. Paige closed her eyes and felt his hands on her hips, his thigh in between hers, and the feel of his chest rubbing against her breasts as they swayed. She was drawn into his movements, his warmth, and his smell. It was a clean, fresh scent, with hint of spice, and she absolutely loved it.

The music and the man wrapped themselves around her, blocking out everything else except the beat of the music and the heat of his body.

She moved with him and they became one for that moment. His one hand was on her ass, pressing her cunny onto the bulge in his pants while the other hand was on her bare back. He did not break contact as he moved to kiss her neck. His lips were warm and felt amazing on her body. She felt his tongue lick lightly on her ear as she felt him grind himself harder onto her.

“My God, I want you,” he whispered softly to her.

Paige wanted him too. She took him by the hand and without a word led him out the door and to her minivan. He chuckled when she opened the door, but stopped when she pulled her top down, exposing her breasts.

“Do you still want me?” she asked.

He quickly climbed inside and settled on the bench seat. Paige climbed in after him, sat on his lap, and they started kissing. Her body rocked slowly along him. She loved the way her cunny felt against his cock. His hands were all over her body and his mouth was on her nipple.

Paige felt a hunger and a need deep inside; it made her body too hot, too tight. Her body was alive for the first time in years, and everywhere his mouth touched sent a shock through her. She needed this and didn’t want to wait any longer. Her hand went between them, undid his zipper, and pulled his cock out. It was so much larger than her husband‘s and she needed it in her now. She leaned up enough to slide her thong to the side and position him at her opening. “Are you sure?” she asked.

“Fuck yeah,” was his response.

Paige dropped herself down, taking him all at once. She threw her head back and moaned loudly in the quiet car. She placed her hands on the back of the seat as she rocked her hips and bounced on his cock. After a few minutes, he gripped her hips and rocked her faster and faster.

She was moaning loudly and knew she was going to cum. “Oh God, oh God, oh God,” she started chanting. There was sweat running down her body. Everything felt too tight.

“That’s it baby, cum for me,” he encouraged.

She squeezed her boobs and pinched her nipples; that was all she needed. Paige cried out and came on his cock.

Her muscles throbbed around him. They pumped him and he lost control as he came inside her. He cried out, and his fingers dug harder into her hips; hard enough that she hoped she wouldn’t bruise.

Paige collapsed on top of him, and they stayed that way while the sweat dried and they regained control of their legs. That was exactly what Paige needed, but now she had to leave, so she got up and adjusted herself.

The boy picked up on this and as he tucked himself back into his pants he said, “That was nice, my name is, S--”

“No! I don’t want to know your name. I need to go.”

She kissed him again and he left without another word.

An hour later, Paige lay in her bed back in her boring pajamas, next to her boring husband. She had just discovered a way to cure her good girl blues.

Published 
Written by MollyDoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments