Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fixed Match - Part 3

"My friend and I did not want to take things for granted. We wanted to give her an escape route."

8
2 Comments 2
9.4k Views 9.4k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Our constant and single minded pursuit to bring around my wife to succumb to our devilish designs and agree to be shared was at a decisive stage. If we were able to give one final conclusive well orchestrated push, we would be able to succeed in our mission. The final push was to make her believe that she was helping us resolve a friendship crisis. Well if she had to come down a few notches from her high moral altitude and compromise on her values a little, she had to think it was worth it.We provided her an escape route so that she could fulfill her carnal desire for extra marital sex and a different cock (a bigger cock woulld be a bonus in the bargain) without being labelled as promiscuous. The wife narrates after it was all over. 

RITU:

When Dev came that evening, he looked morose and depressed. I felt really sad for him. Although I was excited that he had agreed to come. I wished I had not made that outburst on the day of Holi. Frankly, Dev’s fondling my boobs was a huge erotic experience for me too. It was ethically unfair of me to shout then. My husband Raj took my outburst seriously and acted on it, causing all that mess. I decided that I was primarily responsible for the mess and I had to clear it.

I received Dev at our door. Dev touched my husband’s feet first. He always did when he met him after some days. Raj raised him up, hugged him and went in the drawing room leaving Dev and me outside. Dev looked at me but kept quiet. His face was sullen. I extended my hand to him. He was hesitant at first and then held my hand keeping some distance. He said, “Bhabhi, I am sorry about that incident. Will you please forgive me? I promise you I shall not do so in future.”

I looked behind. Raj was not in sight. I whispered back in Dev’s ears, “I will forgive you; but only on one condition. The condition is that you just now withdraw your promise of not doing so in future. Remember what you told Raj; that we are all the same? We should not differentiate between each other?”

My one sentence brightened up Dev’s face momentarily. But then he again lapsed into his morose state. I felt that he was still unsure of me. He was not as forthcoming as I knew him to be. He asked, “Bhabhi don’t show me the moon and then throw me in the dust bin; like you have been doing so far. Tell me bhabhi. Why did you do this to me?”

I caught his hand and squeezed it. I said sorrowfully, “Dev, I am so very sorry, I was impulsive. But I promise, I will make it up to you. Trust me. Try me, if you are not sure. What about Devika? How is she taking this?”

Dev said, “Devika is very disturbed. I hope she will come around in time.”

I said, “Don’t worry about Devika. Leave her to me. When she comes here, I shall straighten out her mood. But first I need to straighten out your mood.”

Dev said, “Bhabhi, you have already straitened me out. There is nothing to be straightened now.”

I said, “Come on. We shall see about that. Let’s forget about what happened. You are here and that is important for us. Will you stay the night?”

Dev was forthright. He said, “No bhabhi. I would rather go. I don’t want to disturb you. Besides, I don’t want to cause you any more embarrassment than what I have already done. I am like a monkey who never improves. I don’t know if I stay and do something silly, it will cause you problems.”

I pulled Dev in my arms and hugged him tight and said, “I like this monkey. Look Dev! This is enough! Don’t rub salt in my wound. I have already said that I am very sorry for what I did and for what Raj did. What more do you want me to do to make you forgive me? You want that I should not throw you off for your mischief, right? Well, I have already agreed for that. By all means play your monkey tricks tonight. As I already said, go ahead; try me. But promise me, you won’t go away.”

Dev’s expressions changed a bit at my assurance. He said, “Bhabhi, do you promise me that you will be with us through and through and will not hesitate to join us in all that we do?”

I said mischievously, “Don’t ask me. As I said, try me.”

With my positive assurance, Dev’s face brightened up. He seemed to have regained some of his original flirty self. I had put on a short skirt and fluffy tight cotton top. My full breasts jutted out of the top prominently, catching his eye balls. He swept his gaze all over me and said, “Bhabhi you look stunning and radiant as ever in this lovely dress.”

That dress was gifted by Dev on my previous birthday. I said, “This is yours.”

Dev replied mischievously, “Are you not?”

Dev kept staring at me all over that sent chill along my spine. Dev hugged me delightedly and a little more intimately before we went in.

Dev had brought a crate of beer, a bottle of whisky for Raj and flowers for me. He presented the bottles to Raj and bowed before me to present the flowers. I thanked him smilingly and accepted the flowers.

Our son Munnu had just returned from the tuition. I asked out maid to put him to sleep after dinner at about 8.30 pm and wait for us to return. Dev played with Munnu for a while, told him a story and then we left for dinner leaving our son in the maid’s care.

We called an auto-rickshaw in which three persons could manage to squeeze in. We went to a restaurant for dinner. We were seated around a small circular table. Dev was still not his normal self. He did catch and squeeze my hand several times, but that was all. Under the normal circumstances he would have pinched my thighs under the table or would have tried some other pranks. However, Dev looked lost and forlorn. He was not Dev that I knew earlier.

We took a taxi at about 9 pm, on our way back home. To guide the driver, Raj sat in front and Dev and I had to sit at the back. When the seating arrangement was decided by Raj, I was happy that I would get some time to sit with Dev to ease his mood. Luckily, it was too dark inside the cab for Raj or the driver to see through the rear view mirror. Under normal circumstances, Dev would not have missed a trick in the book to grope me. However, he sat sulking, keeping a bit of distance from me.

I had to set right Dev first and then work to resolve their husband wife internal issues; created by that stupid call my hubby had made. I moved towards Dev and had my thigh touching his. I took his hand in mine and rubbing it warmly I said, “What has happened to my tiger? Until yesterday this tiger was roaring. Why suddenly has it turned wimp?” There was no reaction from Dev, although he responded to my rubbing his hand by holding my hand warmly. That was good enough for me.

I leaned on him and hissed in his ears, “Will you not forgive your dear bhabhi, for a small mistake she made? Or is it that you no longer consider me as your dear bhabhi? Do you consider me as someone not your own?” I dug my hand deeper on his thigh.

Dev shuddered visibly. He held my hand tight and said, “Bhabhi don’t ever say that. You are more than just bhabhi for me. You are my dearest and most intimate personal friend apart from my dearest bhabhi. Really, you are more than my own and that is why I have been taking these liberties with you. But then you know…..” and Dev trailed into silence, holding my hand tightly on his legs.

It was too dark for anyone to notice what was happening in the backseat. On top of it, Raj asked the driver to take the taxi through dark and deserted but longer road to our house. My hubby Raj said he wanted to avoid traffic. The driver and my hubby started talking loudly. The taxi driver too kept blabbering loudly and endlessly.

Dev’s words and his masculinity so close to me gave me goose bumps.

I said, “Ok, so? You forgot about all that happened before? Do you think I did not know what was going on in your mind? Come on dear. Don’t be a bore! Be your own self. Don’t feel sorry for making that mistake on the day of Holi. I want you to make the same mistake again and again. I also promise you I shall join in with you and shall not leave you alone tonight.” I shuddered knowing that I had inadvertently given out a full-fledged invitation to Dev not only to flirt with me, but to go beyond that. But then I thought I had no choice.

“Bhabhi, are you sure?” Dev asked.

I said, “You bet your bums, I am.” I said mischievously.

My words had the effect I knew they would have on Dev. I felt his hand creeping up my thighs. I wanted his hand to do things to me. God! I was going bonkers. When he dipped his hand between my legs, I didn’t know how; but my legs spread out as if they were driven by an unknown mechanism. As if I wanted him to feel the crevices and curves there.

Dev raised my skirt and caressed my thighs very close to my panty. When he tried to inch closer to my panty, I knew I was soaking wet there and Dev would guess my condition easily. I firmly pushed his hand away and said, “Come on monkey, be patient.”

Dev knew my mind and withdrew his hand. However, he caught my hand and placed it firmly between his legs. I tried to withdraw it but couldn’t. Under different circumstances, I would have hollered on him. But I didn’t and that made him bolder.

In one quick movement he unzipped his fly and pulled down his brief. I felt his rock hard thick and long cock in my palm. I should have cried out. But I didn’t. I should have shoved him, but I didn’t. Like a woman possessed, I wrapped my fingers around his girth to feel the thickness of his cock in my palm. All my pretence of being a moralistic woman evaporated at that moment. His cock was much longer than my husband Raj’s. It must have been about seven inches long. It was certainly thicker than my husband’s. The cock was coated with his slimy pre-cum.                               

It looked to me as if I had no control over my actions. Like a dumb hypnotised woman, I began stroking Dev’s cock lovingly.  I could feel that Dev enjoyed my stroking his cock; because his grip tightened around my hand. I rotated my fingers softly around the base of his thick and long cock and occasionally pushing my palm inside his trousers opening to grab and gently caress his large testicles in my palm.

Dev leaned on me and his one hand encircling my neck and shoulders, reached my breasts crossing over my arms. It was pitch dark inside and the taxi driver and my hubby Raj seated in the front were talking animatedly and loudly on something about automobiles, which I did not care to understand.

I did not allow Dev to uncover my breasts in spite of his repeated muffled requests in my ears. I did not want to land at home with torn blouse and bra. He relented and was satisfied by squeezing my breasts over my blouse and bra.

When we neared our house, I quickly retracted my hand from his pants. Whilst the taxi driver and Raj were arguing on which turn to take to get into our street, Dev leaned on me and whispered in my ears repeatedly, “Bhabhi, what about tonight? I will stay over, but you will be with me?”

I knew this was his decent way of telling me that he wanted to fuck me that night. I should have got cheesed off, however, I was so highly aroused at his repeated pleadings that I was almost on the verge of saying, “Ok, baba I will let you fuck me tonight.” However, I controlled myself, held his hand tight and squeezed it several times to hint to him that I shall be with him, if he could understand me. I thought he did.

By the time the cab reached our house, it started raining heavily. When I got down from the taxi, I was unsteady because of high level of excitement. Dev supported me when I staggered a little as I got down. It was raining so heavily that when I rushed a distance of less than 100 feet, I was fully drenched. My nerves were on edge as I ran to our apartment. Dev followed me. He was also fully drenched.

I was amazed at my vulnerability. Was it my desire to get seduced by him? Did I want to get fucked by Dev right and proper? I knew I had the answer but pretended that I didn’t.

My throat was dry and hands were shaking with the feel of Dev’s huge cock. I was amazed at my thought process. I was a woman who never thought of considering even one of numerous solicitations from attractive men earlier. And now I was wondering how it would feel to have Dev’s such a thick and long cock in my pussy. I wanted to hate myself. But there I was; too preoccupied in thinking of the possibility of sex with Dev. I shuddered excitedly at the very thought of feeling a new cock in my pussy. My husband’s perverted idea of seeing me fucked by another man seemed to be nearing fruition after all.  

I entered the house and let the maid go home. Munnu was already asleep in his room. We had a two bedroom apartment. One was our bed room and Munnu, our son, slept in the other room.

Raj, Dev and I were all fully soaked in water. It was a weekend. Raj took out one of his loose fitting pyjamas, gave it to Dev with a towel and said, “Dev you are wet. Here, change into this, stay over for the night and leave only tomorrow after breakfast. In any case, you will not be able to leave because it is raining cats and dogs at this time. We shall enjoy drinks. Ritu can have your wine and we shall all watch the match on TV.”

Dev looked at me. I supported my husband Raj and nodded approvingly.

After a little bit of mock haggling, like, “I hope, I am not inconveniencing you,” etc. Dev agreed to stay over; but he said, “Ok, I will stay, but on one condition. Ritu Bhabhi shall be with us throughout and join us in everything.”

I I asked, “What do you mean by everything?” I asked teasing him.

Dev said, “If I stay, then we shall all be together for the night. If we have a drink then you will also join us. You may just have one or two; but you will join us. If we watch the TV, you will not get up and leave us. If we all agree to be together throughout, then I shall stay; not otherwise. Raj, is that ok? Ritu, do you agree?”

I liked his coming down from Bhabhi to Ritu.

Raj looked at me. I nodded my head in acceptance. Raj confirmed that we shall all be together. I asked them to change and come to the drawing room. Dev went to Munnu’s room to change.

Raj took me with him into our bathroom and asked me what happened in the taxi? How Dev’s mood changed so much. What magic I did on him. I told him to wait and watch.

My hubby Raj made me change in front of him. I removed wet clothes one after another while my husband Raj watched keenly. When I was naked, He grabbed my breasts and fondled them hard. He also inserted his hand between my legs and fingered me for a few seconds. I moved his hand away and told him not to hurry.

Raj caressed my back lovingly and said, “Darling, does that mean that in time, you will let us do it tonight?”

 “Have I ever disappointed you?” was my terse reply.

“Darling, you are lovely.

NinaLuke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaLuke

I love you.” Then as if on second thought, he asked, “Honey, did Dev appreciate your dress and tell you that you looked hot today?”

In spite of myself, I could not control my sheepish grin at Raj’s comment. I said, “Darling, your brother and friend Dev, more than appreciated my looks today without saying. Poor Dev was so hot that he made me check his temperature and measured mine too.” I looked mischievously at my hubby Raj. Sure Raj knew what I was talking about.

Raj pulled me up and kissed my lips hard. We must have kissed for about two minutes. I was trying to get over my nervousness. As we straightened up Raj whispered in my ears, “Honey, see how hot I am, hearing that. Let us celebrate tonight.” Raj took my hand and made me feel his erection.

I pushed his hands away saying, “What are you doing? Can’t you wait until we go to bed.”

He asked, “When shall we go to bed?”

I said, “That will depend upon you and your brother. If you will allow me, I am ready to go to bed even now.”

Raj said, “But you can’t go to bed alone. You promised that we shall be together all the time.”

I said making a face, “But I didn’t say we shall sleep together.”

Raj said cautiously, “Well, I didn’t say that either. But then I think we shall have to sleep in the same room. We can’t let Dev sleep in Munnu’s room, which is too small. Dev can sleep on the floor in our room. We can give him a mattress, a pillow, a sheet and blanket.”

I hugged my hubby and kissed him mumbling, “He can sleep on the floor, on the bed or wherever he likes. You decide that. But I shall sleep with you in bed, in your arms. I am not going to leave you. I am not going to allow you to leave my side even for a short time; whatever happens.”

I gave as good a hint as I could, that Dev can also sleep with us on the bed if my hubby wants. I saw Raj’s face brightening up at my tacit acceptance. He pressed me closer to him and inserting his tongue in my mouth said, “Thank you. You are my darling. I love you so much. I promise you I shall always be with you.”

When I picked bra and panty to wear, Raj in one quick motion snatched them from me and threw them away. He said, “You don’t need to put them on tonight. We never put them on in the night, anyway; then, why tonight? Is it because Dev is here? Come on! He is no longer an outsider.”

I looked at my husband helplessly and put on the night gown without any underwear. I wore one piece gown with large size flowing petticoat at the bottom.

Raj and I came out of the bathroom to find Dev already standing in the drawing room setting wine, whisky and beer bottles on the small low height table with three glasses. My first gaze fell between Dev’s legs. Dev had discarded his wet clothes. He was wearing my hubby’s pyjama. He obviously wore no under wear and his fat, long hanging cock could be seen projecting out under the cloth shaking and rolling as he moved. His hair was wet, uncombed and curled. He looked attractive. Top buttons of his kurta were open exposing a part of his firm and bulging chest. When Dev saw me in the loose fitting gown, he looked pointedly at my body and gave me an admiring nod. I was sure with no bra; he could see my boobs shaking with my each movement and my shapely ass made a silhouette with the gown draping over it.  

I felt weak between my legs. I could sense small droplets of liquid oozing out from my pussy. I fixed some snacks for them and sat on a sofa. My hubby Raj picked up three cushions from the next sofa and set them side by side covering them with a bed sheet, almost like a bed on the floor. Raj sat on one of them on the carpet, taking support of the sofa on which I sat; sitting between my hanging legs covered by my loose, flowing gown.

Dev sat by Raj’s side just next to my leg on the carpet on another cushion taking support of the sofa. My one leg was between Raj and Dev. Raj’s head was between my thighs.

Raj poured some wine in a wine glass and gave it to me and he filled their glasses with whisky and ice. I took a sip from my glass hesitantly. The wine tasted good, if slightly strong. Dev said the wine had to be finished in one shot. Raj switched on the TV. The match had started. I took a big swig and finished the wine. Raj and Dev finished their drinks quickly too. The match was interesting. Dev and Raj kept cheering their teams. I was getting bored.

Raj poured another drink for them; he saw my empty glass, took it and filled it up with more wine; presuming my acceptance. I just looked at him blankly. The wine tasted better the second time. I finished that too. I could sense the wine flowing through my nerves and brains raising my body temperature; giving me a damned good, soothing carefree elated feeling.

The guys watched the match keenly. I tried to watch it with interest too. I am not a great cricket buff and I didn’t care who won.  I kept asking Dev and Raj about who was winning. As the match progressed, I began massaging my hubby Raj’s head and combing hair with my fingers lovingly; to rid of the boredom. Raj saw me getting bored and poured one shot of wine and handed me the glass. I suspected that the guys wanted me drunk, perhaps to have their way with me. What the hell! I was in my consciousness fully; not to be swept away just because of a drink or two! I finished the third one too.

The third one hit me hard. I felt my head spinning for a while. I steadied myself. My hubby Raj was lodged between my hanging legs (covered by the gown) and his head rested right on my crotch. Dev saw me massaging Raj’s head and caressing his hair. He moved still closer to Raj and pressed his head onto my knee. He wanted me to caress his hair too. He was sitting a bit away. I had to stretch my hand.

Raj moved a little and made me spread my legs wider to let Dev move in with him between my legs. Gosh! My legs were spread so wide apart at that time. Fortunately the gown was quite large to allow that. I had two heads between my legs then with the back of their heads almost touching my crotch. I began combing Dev’s hair too with the other hand. I felt like a mother having two grown up children vying for mother’s affection. I felt liquid leaking out of my pussy wetting gown between my legs. Three quick gulps of wine were not helping me control my heat.

I was aroused as Raj started to caress my legs over the gown, keeping his eyes on the TV. When Dev saw that, he started caressing my leg on his side too. Both Raj’s and Dev’s heads pressed between my legs and hands caressing my legs were making me nervous and driving me up the wall.

There was a break in the match due to rain. There was a heated debate by commentators on some players taking bribes to fix the result of the earlier match. It looked as though the match would take some time to resume. My hubby Raj asked Dev (not bothering to consult me) if Dev would be interested in watching an interesting movie during the break in the match. I knew what my hubby meant by ‘interesting movie’; he meant porn. Dev looked at me, as if asking me if it was ok. I sat passively, not reacting. Dev shrugged his shoulders saying, “Why not?”

Raj played a film showing a husband and his wife hiring a simple motor boat for the weekend. The person who owned the boat (boatman) was the husband’s friend. The couple wanted to go out fishing and deep sea diving. The husband wanted to learn how to steer the boat. The boatman explained the basic nuances of steering the boat and then the husband got busy steering the boat. The boatman was with the wife. He kept touching the wife. The husband saw it but didn’t mind it. The wife gave the boatman her tacit acceptance of his flirting. I knew the direction in which the film was heading. I had half a mind to stand up and leave.

I decided to stand up. However, my gown was jammed under Dev and Raj and my legs were held by both the men; with three quick shots of wine inside; I was a bit fuzzed. I staggered and fell between them. Dev and Raj caught me and lodged me between them in their laps with my one buttock on Dev’s thigh and the other on my hubby’s. Gosh! What an erotic feeling to have your butts shared by two men! I pushed them apart to make room for me between them. I sat on the cushion tightly sandwiched between Dev and my hubby Raj. I tried to break away from them, when Dev whispered in my ears, “Bhabhi, don’t say you want to leave now. You made a promise to stay; come what may. Don’t leave please?”

I sat down helplessly. On the TV, the boat got caught in choppy waters. The boatman had a crush on his friend’s wife. The boatman and the friend’s wife (clad in a tiny bikini) stood close together with the wife in the front and the boatman behind her. They tried to balance the rocking boat by standing with their legs spread wide apart. The boatman kept thrusting his pelvis from behind between his friend’s wife’s spread out legs as the boat rocked. The husband from the other end watched them do that and didn’t mind the show.

I felt a bit creepy seeing similarity between what was happening on the TV screen and what was happening with me.

It would be a gross understatement, if I said that I was aroused. I was actually on fire with my two beloved strong men squeezing me between them watching that porn flick. I clutched Raj’s hand in mine. I felt Dev’s hand touching mine too. I began to caress Raj’s arm passionately. Dev on the other side poked me as if complaining of my one sided behaviour. I quickly seized his arm too and squeezed it in my fist to express to him my aroused state.

The TV flick showed that the engine suddenly died out, the boat lost its way and landed on an isolated island. The three pitched a tent on the shore for the night. When the hubby went away to fetch some dry wood for lighting a fire the boatman took his friend’s wife in his arms, kissed her hard and cupped her breasts. The husband made a sudden entrance and caught them in their act. The boatman and his friend’s wife had a momentary scare. However, the friend not only asked his wife and the boatman to continue but also joined them and cupped one of his wife’s breasts, while the boatman fondled the other.

Almost as if guided by the movie, I felt my hubby’s arm going behind my back, creeping up on my sleeve on the other side trying to reach my breast and cup it. I visibly trembled feeling him do that in Dev’s presence. To reach my breast Raj had to push Dev a little bit to insert his hand between me and Dev. Dev was not the one to be left behind. I was terrified to feel Dev’s arm moving behind me to come to Raj’s side. Dev gave nudge to Raj to push through his arm between Raj and me. I shuddered as I felt Dev’s hand creeping up over my other sleeve to find my other breast.

In spite of myself, I was amazed at my complete disinclination to offer any resistance or even a mild protest. There I was, sitting with my both breasts being cupped by the two men. It could be because I was rather drunk or because I knew that, that was the fate accompli. Well, my condition was then an open secret.

What was happening on the TV was happening in our drawing room too, except that Dev had not kissed me, until then. I had both my breasts cupped and fondled by Dev and my hubby Raj, albeit through the gown. When Dev’s hand touched Raj’s, Dev withdrew his hand. Raj noticed it. He made Dev turn to face me, caught Dev’s hand and made him squeeze both my breasts. The secret and the hide and seek game was over.

I looked at my hubby Raj. He smiled and winked at me encouragingly. I knew he wanted me to go ahead or at least not to react negatively to what was happening. I waited with bated breath to see what would happen next. I was not disappointed.

Raj began to caress my leg over the gown gently while Dev fondled my breasts. Raj caught my gown on my leg and started pulling it up a little by little, with one hand. My gown was pulled up above my knees exposing lower half of my thighs. With the other hand Raj pulled my head to press my lips on his. My gown cloth bunched up below my thighs. I felt a chill run over me as I sensed my semi nudity. 

The porn flick was showing highly erotic scenes. All the three had undressed each other and had fallen in the makeshift bed on the sand in the tent with the wife cranked both cocks and both men fondled the wife’s one tit each in their hands. The wife kissed each man one after the other. I had an instinct that the same scene could get repeated in our drawing room too and due time; so it did; as Raj disengaged me from his kiss, while Dev thrust his face hesitatingly on mine pouting his lips inviting my mercy to join his lips.

I was unsure and looked hesitatingly at my hubby Raj, who pushed me forward making my lips press onto Dev’s. Dev uncertainly held me in his arms. He pressed his lips on mine clumsily and perhaps hesitating a little. He tried to suck my tongue into his eagerly waiting mouth. His hold on me was so weak that if I wanted, I could have freed myself. But I didn’t want to. I looked at my hubby doubtfully, if he would approve of my kissing his friend. He was busy trying to push me up to raise my gown to my waist. It was clear that it did not matter to him that I was kissed hard by his friend and so called brother; right in front of him.

I told myself, “What the hell!” If it did not matter to my husband; then why should I restrain my desires? I surrounded my arms around Dev’s head and whole heartedly joined him in the French kiss, pressing his mouth harder on mine.

While I was engaged in the kiss with Dev, I stuck my hand and did not allow Raj to raise the bottom hem of my gown any higher. I did not notice that Raj then surreptitiously moved his hand behind me and quickly undid all the top buttons of my gown from behind. Only then I felt my gown flaps moving apart untied on my shoulders. Dev noticed it. He looked at the open flaps and lovingly caressed my shoulders to push the opened flaps down to my waist, exposing my breasts completely. I just sat there completely baffled at both Dev and Raj’s working together to undress me.

I had a feeling that both my hubby and Dev were following the TV flick; as if it was a tutorial showing how to seduce your friend’s wife with her husband’s approval. The husband was kissing his wife and caressing her back; while the boatman spread her legs apart and was inserting his head between her thighs in the porn on the TV.

I knew the rest of the story for both: wife in the reel and the wife in real. I knew they would be the same. I decided to deal with the things in a more comfortable way. I stood up, raised the top of my gown to my neck to cover my breasts, buttoned up and said, “I am going to the bedroom. Mind you, I am not breaking my promise. I am not leaving you. You fellows may join me in the bedroom (or on the bed? I didn’t clarify) now, if you want to; or watch this flick and come later after I go to sleep. But mind you; don’t disturb me once I am asleep. Ok? You decide, if you want to watch this video or join me.” I hinted indirectly at them that either they watch others do it or take the opportunity to do it themselves.

 

Published 
Written by iloveall
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments