Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Good Date

"Online sex hook up success"

20
6 Comments 6
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I love it when I come home from work and find Bruins’ tickets stuck under a fridge magnet. It’s almost a freedom pass! 

I saw the date on the tickets was the next Thursday, giving me three days to discover who could be out there for me. Midweek nights are normally easy but I don’t settle for just anybody. However, it didn't take two hours to decide that John was the guy. He was perfect: lives close by and all we ever chat about is vulgar sex. Plus, his cock was big and fat, topped with a huge head. What’s not to love?

At first, he didn't believe that I fancied meeting up. “Oh, okay then,” I said, “try me. Ask me.”

So, he asked me out on a date — and that’s something men really should do rather than assume I'm sitting around waiting to run to them. I love the anticipation and knowing in advance that I'm going to have fun. 

Thursday came and we passed messages from time to time. That was awesome because he didn’t trot out the typical, ‘Oh you’re beautiful’ or ‘I can’t wait to see you’. Instead, it was cock pictures and totally vulgar comments. I just laughed because, as far as I knew, he might be all talk. I’ve been let down many times and I don’t assume it’s going to be magical.

We decided to meet at a pub not too far from where he lives, which was less than ten miles from me. 

At home, I had dinner and got to see my man and his kid (not mine) leave for the game. Even though it was freezing out, I’d been asked to wear a short skirt and heels, and so I did. But I soon wished that I hadn’t — it really was cold. 

We got to the pub about the same time and he came to me in the parking lot. All smiles, he looked about six-foot, a little on the husky side, and was balding with some salt and pepper hair. He wore a black coat and jeans.

Taking my arm, he said, “So glad you actually came,” and we walked into the bar.

We started with familiar small talk, chatting about his work, and then he said he was divorced and his kids were older. But, as the drinks kicked in, he told me he that he used to swing with his wife, that he was truly a sex addict and that it had led to the end of his marriage. 
I admitted to also being an addict and said that swinging was great — except that rules suck. We bonded on that view. He especially liked that I didn’t think I should have to seek permission from my man if I was swinging and a guy wanted to do something to me he enjoyed.

“Well,” he said, “your man's not here, is he?” 

I laughed. “Neither are his rules.”

After he requested the check, he turned to me and, in a totally different tone of voice, said, “Oh no, they’re not. And I promise I will be fucking you like the pig that you are. Let’s go, we don't have that much time.”

As we walked out, he said he’d take two Viagra tablets and they would be in full effect when we reached his condo. From the moment, I got out of the car till we got to his door, he squeezed my ass, telling me that he was going to “fuck that, and fuck you good.” 

Inside, he led me straight to the bedroom. It was all set up for a visitor and he ordered me to undress as he did the same. That’s when I saw him snap on a black cock ring. I’d never seen one in real life, but it made his already-hard cock look even harder. It really looked angry, that’s the best way I can describe it.

Then it began. I mean, he had told me that he really likes to fuck and he was good to his word, taking full advantage of the situation and me. I followed every order he barked out and, with him being very verbal, I had a number of orgasms.

“Get on your knees… yeah, you like my big cock, don't you?” he said, flapping it against my face.”You’re a dirty slut who loves big cock. Yeah, you wish your husband had a cock like this, don't you, slut?”

He slapped it on my tongue. “Suck it good,” he said and then proceeded to fuck my face with no love whatsoever. “Your face is gonna see a lot of this cock, Lindsay. You like that, don't you?”

I tried to agree but he was gagging me pretty well. 

“Lick my balls… yeahhh, now my asshole… do it now, slut… mmm, spit on it.”

I could tell he watched a lot of porn — as I do — and he kept right on going as if he was twenty years old, not a guy in his late fifties.
“Get in that bed now.”

AliceeSiimpson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceeSiimpson1

I did as he ordered but sometimes I wanted to laugh; it was just too much. Like a good girl, I obeyed and hung my head off the edge of the bed as he told me to keep his cock in my mouth but not suck. He leaned over me in a 69 position and pushed his cock deep inside while he fingered me really hard. He picked up speed and I felt myself get really wet and I could hear squelching noises. It felt so good and I had my first orgasm — a great one, too. 

As he said, “Yeah, you like cheating on your husband with my big dick don't you, Lindsay?” he transferred some of my pussy wetness to my asshole and fingered that, too. “All your holes will get attention tonight.”

Pulling his cock out of my mouth, he wasted no time slamming it into my pussy. My legs draped over his shoulders, he fucked me deep, hard, and fast. “Tight cunt!” he rasped. “It’s my pussy now. I own it.” 

As he drilled away, I came again. Truthfully, his cock was so hard and thick I felt like I was in a porn movie and I actually glanced around the room to make sure I wasn't. Then he flipped me over and fucked me doggy for eternity, slapping my ass so hard it must have bruised. 

When he cried out that he was coming, I felt him expand, filling my pussy, and he kept going while I came. I felt it all dripping out of me but he carried on fucking, repeating, “Oh god yes…oh god yes…”

Eventually, he pulled out and I thought he was done. But no — he pinned me down and put his cock back in my mouth. It was still Viagra hard and I tasted myself while he made me suck and lick him clean. 

I love verbal men and I stayed wet when he said, “You’re a cheating slut that loves my big cock. Does your husband fuck your face like this? I bet he doesn't appreciate the slut in you like I do. If he ever fails to make you happy, you know where I am!”

He blabbed so much I lost track of what he was talking about. I must have sucked his cock for fifteen jaw-aching minutes and I was relieved when he climbed off me and asked me to ride him. 

I climbed aboard his monster knob and slid right down his thick shaft. He rubbed his hands all over my body and slapped my ass, telling me to “work your shit." 

I looked at the clock and told him we had only till the game was on. He checked his phone, said we had time, and then had me reverse cowgirl him till I came again. 

My ass felt red and sore from all the spanking. I heard him fumbling around then I felt oil or something being rubbed on my back. It was warm and good. But soon it was being worked into my ass and I thought, ‘This is gonna hurt.’

He rolled me off and said, “Assume the position please,” and he put two pillows on top of each other and I lay across them. 
He greased up his huge helmet and pressed it against my tiny asshole which could have used some more lube. Before I could speak, I was crying out as he penetrated my asshole. It hurt but he didn't stop. Instead, he increased power and speed, raising my ass to meet his thrusts. 

He kept saying, “Yeah, take it… take it deep..” and he pulled my hair and slapped my ass. I began to really hurt and made some painful noises but he didn't stop until he said, “Oh god, I'm cuming,” and then collapsed on me. He rolled off and I tried to stroke out all of his cum but he was too sensitive. 

He became very humble and proceeded to tell me how beautiful and great I was and he hoped that he could see me again. I told him that he was the best fuck I'd had in a while. I could feel his cum dripping out of me and I showed him. He said he hoped my husband would accidentally taste it and we laughed before I dressed to leave. 

My ass was really sore but I got home about forty minutes before my man. I’d had a quick shower and pretended to be asleep. It didn’t take long before I really was asleep. 

Next day, I woke feeling sore but very happy. You know that glowing feeling from having just got laid? Well, that stuck with me for a few days. 

Sometimes, you just need to be really fucked. Not made love to, or have normal sex, but to have someone truly rock your shit. Well, that was John. I may see him again; we’ll have to see… 


 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments