Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Year's Surprise

"A New Year's Eve party takes an unexpected turn."

77
38 Comments 38
33.2k Views 33.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
I stood in the corner of the crowded room watching him. Watching the man I have been lusting after from the moment I saw him. John was fifteen years older than me, with grey starting to show throughout his hair, but I didn’t care. There was something about him that called to me.

He flowed through the room with ease. Everyone seemed to move for him and they all wanted his attention. Myself included, but he never seemed to notice me.

As if he heard my thoughts, John glanced my way and I swear he gave me a slight wink. My eyes instantly dropped and blush rose across my cheeks. That seemed to happen every time I looked at him.

My husband Chris and I had been friends with John and Meredith for three years, and in those three years I’ve never been able to look John in the eyes.

I took a long drink, finishing off my fourth glass of champagne. I was starting to feel warm and I was beginning to not feel so overwhelmed by the amount of people in the room. Normally I didn’t come to large New Year’s Eve parties, but Chris insisted that we come.

I looked around the room trying to find my husband. It was getting close to midnight and he promised he wouldn’t leave me, but he had. He always wandered off, leaving me to fend for myself. I didn’t see him and I let out a sigh in frustration.

“Are you not having fun?”

The soft deep voice caressed across my ear sending waves directly to my secret spot, making me shiver. I turned slightly to my right as John put his arm around my waist. The movement caused his hand to glide across my bottom. At least I thought it was me turning towards him, but once I was facing him he didn’t remove it.

He leaned into me and whispered again, “Are you not having fun?” On the word fun he gripped my cheek. I gave a slight squeal and leaned into him.

We were so close and for the first time ever I was staring into his deep brown eyes. I was completely lost.

John’s other hand touched my chin, holding my face in place and I just knew he was going to kiss me in the middle of this room full of people. Instead he leaned back down and said, “Go to the coat room and wait for me. Now.”

Then he let go and walked away, leaving me wobbly on my heels. I immediately looked around knowing that everyone at the party had witnessed our exchange, but no one looked scandalized or accusingly at me. Actually, no one was looking at me at all.

I had a moment of indecision, but I knew that I would listen to him. I couldn’t help myself.

My head was held high and I walked slowly so my steps didn’t falter. I almost chickened out when I passed Meredith and she smiled and waved at me. There was no stopping now though; John had ordered me to go.

I was shaking and my breathing was accelerated.

Sophie_Parker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophie_Parker

I leaned my head against the cool wall, listening to the soft music and joyous laughter of the people just on the other side of the wall.

A few moments later strong hands gripped my breasts and a tall, lean body pressed fully against me. “You are so fucking hot in that red dress,” John practically growled.

My knees grew weak and I whimpered in response.

“Mmm, that’s what I like to hear. You know I’m going to fuck you right?” he asked and bit the bottom of my neck.

“Yes.”

“Do you want me to fuck you?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl.”

John pulled my wet red thong to one side and I felt his long, strong fingers pushing between my lips. “God, you feel so warm, so tight. Spread your legs.”

My body stayed leaning on the wall and I spread my legs for him. I began moaning softly as his fingers found their way deep inside me. His two fingers moved in and out. I felt John’s thumb press against my clit and I cried out.

His other hand ran along my neck and into my hair as he bit me again. With my skin between his teeth, he chuckled, causing me to shiver. “You might not want to be too loud. Someone might hear you.”

I instantly shut my mouth and looked at the door. To my horror, it wasn’t locked. “John, the door isn’t…”

I felt the head of his cock slide into me, cutting off what I was going to say. “Oh, God,” I moaned.

My eyes closed as he pushed fully inside me. “Fuck, you are so tight. Your husband doesn’t fuck you like this, does he?”

I shook my head, trying not to moan too loudly. I couldn’t let anyone hear me.

John’s hands were gripping my hips and he was slamming into me. My body was rubbing against the wall, and I was finding it hard to keep quiet.

“That’s it, get loud for me, baby. Let everyone know how good I’m fucking this pussy.”

I swear I heard Chris and Meredith just on the other side of the wall, but I couldn’t stop it, I was moaning louder and louder.

“I’m going to cum. Cum for me, cum for me now,” he ordered and I did.

My nails clawed down the wall as I came loud and hard.

John collapsed onto my back, holding me tightly for a brief moment before pulling out of me, causing me whimper.

We quickly adjusted ourselves and John headed for the door. “Hurry up it’s almost midnight. You know we will be fucking again, right?”

“Yes.”

A few moments later, I walked into the living room to find Chris leaning against the same wall I was just getting fucked against. He was standing next to Meredith and John and they were all counting down.

As everyone yelled, “Happy New Year!” Chris pulled me into his arms for a kiss. I opened my eyes to see John kissing Meredith, but he was looking at me. I knew from that look that it was going to be a happy new year indeed.

Published 
Written by MollyDoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments