Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

a quickie

"after work fun"

16
8 Comments 8
16.8k Views 16.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Great, another dull day after having my period all weekend. All that I could think about was sex and I was so worked up I would just about say yes to anybody. As usual the day was slow and work was boring. I unfortunately work with boring people as well. Could my day get any worse? Maybe it's the thought of Spring being so close that my hormones were a mess. Who knows, but I needed some fun and needed it very soon. If not I would have to wait till Saturday’s swinger party. Could I last that long?

The day was dragging on and I wanted to go home and have my wine and relax. In the background I could hear my cell phone buzz with a text message. I didn't rush to grab it as I was sure it was probably my husband and that wouldn’t really change my mood.

About fifteen minutes later I finally reached for my phone and it said that it was from my husband. The message read, "Bruins game tonight with Steve" and something about the kid's home work. I almost didn't even care at the time but by three thirty I was pondering if I should look to see who was online. I opened my profile on a website I frequent and could not wait to see who was out there.

Not even six minutes later a local guy I rarely chat with popped up on my screen. I only knew him as Nicky and that he has a big cock. I just love a big cock. Nicky told me he had been watching porn since one pm when he got home and that he was really horny. I told him I was still at work and my day was going way too slow. Knowing I worked in the same town that he lived in, Nicky asked what area I was at. After going back and forth I found out that I happened to be only two streets away. He started begging me to come by. A naughty grin came across my face.

I explained my situation of being married and having a rule about not shitting in my back yard. I almost said no but he told me he was from Greece and stays with his cousin for a few months at a time to fish and then goes home. He comes back and forth a few times over the year and he couldn't possibly know me or my family.

I really liked his cock and really needed fun, so after chatting about porn I agreed to walk over after work. The last hour of work was a little less stressful as I knew I was going to get fucked good and hard afterwards. On my way out and after saying goodbye to my co-workers, one of my female friends asked me if I wanted to grab dinner with her. With a smile on my face, I said I would love to, but already had plans to get something Greek.

I went to my car and drove out to the street and parked around the corner from Nicky’s place. We were still chatting on the webpage when I arrived. He said he'd seen me park and gave me the numbers to his place. I decided to take off my panties in the car and left them on my seat. I could smell the aroma of my wet pussy.

JuliaLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaLee

I wasn't feeling super clean after sitting at a desk all day but Nicky didn't seem to care.

He warned me he had already gotten off and it may be messy around his cock. Mmm, what a huge turn on for me. I normally chat longer with somebody to feel safe before meeting, but I had a feeling this was okay. Plus I was so horny by now just thinking about that huge cock of his. I walked down the street and stood in front of his door. He looked out the window, waved and the door buzzed me in. I went upstairs and his door opened on the third floor. There he stood in front of me naked with his thick pale shaved cock hard as a rock pointing right at me.

With a smile and his Greek accent he asked me, “Is this what you seek?”

Smiling, I closed the door. Nicky stood there stroking his cock as I followed him into his room.

"Take off your clothes," he said while watching me.

I slid off my clothes ready to jump onto that massive cock of his. While watching me disrobe, he slid his hand I up and down his massive rock hard cock. In the background I could see the porn he was watching on his television. Nicky told me to come join him in bed.

I crawled across the bed to suck that cock. I slid that massive member in between my lips, taking all of it deep and fast. My hand wrapped around his shaft, stroking it up and down while bobbing on his head. This lasted for a while until Nicky stopped me. He rolled me onto my back, slid down my body and devoured my pussy. This lasted for a few minutes. He worked my pussy to get it prepared to take his thick cock. Unfortunately I didn’t really get off or enjoy it much, but 'A' for effort.

Nicky slid up my body and grabbed hold of the base of his massive cock. Raising my legs, he slowly entered my wet pussy. He was saying some things I couldn't follow. All I could think of was how big this cock was and how full it made me feel. I came within a few minutes just from from his girth. He stopped again and told me to ride him. I climbed on him as fast as I could and slid that cock back into my pussy. Riding up and down I began my cowgirl routine. I was on the verge of cumming again when he couldn't hold back and came inside my pussy. So much cum filled my pussy. Most of it started to drip out of me before I could climb off of him. I started to rub my clit until I came again. That pushed more of his cum out of my pussy. As I started to climb off of him even more gushed out of me. I couldn't believe how much cum he'd filled me with. He was out of breath and smiling. I told him I had to get home to my family. As I dressed he demanded that I give him another round before he left for Greece. I told him I'd think about it and would let him know.

I left and headed to my car feeling better, but wanted more......

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments