Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Saturday Morning Surprise (Part 2)

"Laura came back for more"

18
10 Comments 10
19.0k Views 19.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

About two days later, my stepdaughter handed me something. When I looked, I saw that it was a pair of panties and a smile spread across my face. I looked at her and she said, “Laura sent them to you.”

I put them in a pocket and told Jessica, “Tell her thanks and ask her when we can get together again.”

Jessica smiled and replied, “Oh, I know when you guys can get back together. Laura is going to be here again Saturday morning. She is going to be here right after mom goes to work.”

My smile got even bigger with the thoughts of Laura’s sexy ass coming back Saturday morning. As I stood there thinking about it, my cock got hard almost instantly. When I came back from daydream land, I noticed Jessica had a smile on her face. She glanced down - and I saw an obvious erection bulging in my pants.
“I’m sorry. I just got carried away with my thoughts,” I told her, trying to cover it with a hand.

She carried on smiling. “Don’t worry about it. I can see you want to see her again.”

I walked away, embarrassed that Jessica had witnessed my cock pushing against my pants. She'd never seen that before. But I was soon back thinking about Laura and Saturday morning.

Wednesday I called Jessica and told her, “I’ll leave a key for Laura under the mat. Tell her to come on in. I’ll be waiting for her.”

“I'll tell her, and I hope you have a good time. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”

I laughed and hung up.

Saturday morning I lay in bed while my wife got dressed and left for work. Fifteen minutes later I heard a car pull into the driveway. I heard a key in the lock, the door opening and closing, and then footsteps in the hall. The bedroom door opened and Laura walked in wearing a long raincoat. I watched as she unbuttoned it and let it fall to the floor. 

All she wore was a half-cup bra, from which her nipples peeped, and matching panties. She looked amazing as she walked over to me and asked, “How do you like what I’m wearing for you?”

“You look so sexy, and the outfit is perfect,” I said, reaching to pull her onto the bed.

We kissed like we hadn’t seen each other in a year. I held her close, my tongue danced with hers. The makeout session was so hot and quickly had my cock standing tall. While we kissed, she rubbed my cock and I reached around and undid her bra. I removed it and tossed it on the floor. I switched my attention to her wonderful tits. I sucked on them, and nibbled her nipples. I made them hard and sensitive, making her moan with pleasure.

While I was sucking on her tits, I placed a hand between her legs. I could feel how turned on she was, by how wet her panties were. I slid her panties down and slung them across the room. I put a finger between the folds of her warm, wet pussy. Then I inserted one. She was so wet I just had to taste her. I positioned myself between her soft, sexy legs and my face was within inches of her beautiful snatch. She jumped when I ran my tongue up her sweet-tasting pussy.

“Oh shit, that feels so fucking good,” she whispered.

“Your pussy tastes so wonderful,” I said and went back to licking and sucking her while she pulled her nipples. I brought her to orgasm, tasting her sweet cum. When I finished, I moved up beside her and pulled her close to me, kissing her passionately.

Then, climbing on top of me, she said, “I've got to have your cock inside me now.”

She placed it at her warm cunt entrance and started to moan as she worked my hard member inside her. When she had taken it all the way in, she started riding my hard cock,. While I massaged her beautiful tits, she rode me, and when she started to cum, she screamed out, “Oh fuck, I’m cumming... oh fuck I’m cumming.”

Hearing that, I couldn’t help shooting my load deep inside her.

MissDarkstar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissDarkstar

She kept riding my cock till she was sure she had my entire load. Finally, she collapsed on top of me, my cock still inside her.

“Hot damn, I love your cock,” she gasped.

“I feel the same way about your pussy,” I said.

“Is it alright if I just lay here for a little while? I want to feel you inside me.” 

“Yes, it’s alright. You can lay here as long as you want. My cock feels right at home inside you.”

I started rubbing her back, while she lay on top of me. I noticed she didn't move for a while and when I looked down she had fallen asleep. I went to sleep, too, but I was woken by Laura sucking my cock. I watched as it went in and out of her sexy lips.

“You look so sexy, sucking my cock. I love a girl that knows how to give a good blowjob,” I told her. 

“Just lay back and enjoy it,” she said before taking my cock back down her throat.

The way she sucked me felt so wonderful. I lay watching and knew I couldn't hold on for much longer. She could tell I was getting to that point. When she looked up at me with her sexy eyes, that was it. I came, pumping streams of cum in her mouth and she sucked it dry.

“I love the way your cum tastes,” she said.

She had a little on her lip, and I wiped it off with my finger. Then she licked it off saying, “I’m not going to waste that.”

I got up to get us a drink and when I returned to the bedroom, she was on the phone. I listened and figured out she was talking to Jessica. “I can’t get enough of him; I love what he does to me. I've never had anyone do me this way.”

I lay beside her, and she started stroking my cock. Jessica must have asked what she was doing, because Laura said, “I’m laying here, stroking your stepdad's cock right now.”

I whispered, “Don’t tell her, she doesn’t need to know that.”

“I need to get off the phone," she told Jessica. "I’m going to fuck him again before I have to leave.”

She finished the call. “Why are you telling Jessica, what we're doing?” I asked.

“She wanted to know and said she wanted details, too.”

“Why would Jessica want details of our sexual experiences?” 

“She wants to know everything that we do, every last detail. When I call her after I leave, I will tell her everything. When I left last Saturday, I called her and she asked me how big is your dick.” 

Laura tugged on my arm and said, “Enough of the talk. Come on, fuck me again.”

Surprisingly, my cock was ready again. I don’t know what it is about Laura, but I can’t seem to get enough of her. I slid in her and wanted to give her a proper fucking, just in case it was another week before I got to do it again. I plunged my cock in and out of her cunt, until she was cumming again. Having cum so much already, I knew I could go for a while. Then Laura started talking dirty, and I love it when a woman talks dirty, especially during sex. After a few minutes of that she had me depositing another load in her cunt.

I was totally exhausted. Rolling off her I said, “Damn girl, sex with you is so fucking awesome.”

“Ditto. But I have to go. I’ll call you and find out when you are free this week.”

“I’m going to be at the shop a lot, but maybe you can come over there. I do have an office we can use.” 

“That sounds great. I’ll call you and find out the best time.”

She kissed me and put on her coat, shoving her bra and panties into a pocket.

I got up and walked her to the door, kissed her goodbye and watched her sexy ass wiggling on the walk to her car.

Laura had been gone about thirty minutes when my stepdaughter called. I let it go to voice mail because I didn’t know what to say to her. Then Jessica sent me a text: “I hear you had fun. Maybe next time I can watch. Lol.”

I had no reply to that but thought it had to be a joke.

Published 
Written by allman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments