Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sexy Housewife Visits My Shop

"An interesting day at my shop."

54
38 Comments 38
44.4k Views 44.4k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Famous Story
It was a very hot day in August and I was working at my shop. I own a Automotive Gas and Service station. I have owned and operated it for the last twenty years. I have a few employees who work for me. I’m still involved and work on all the cars. I'm definitely a hands on owner.

My name is Jake Rhodes and I'm forty-five and single. I'm 6'2" and weigh about two hundred and ten pounds. I have salt and pepper hair and blue eyes. I love women and often will fuck housewives who bring their automobiles to my shop. They're always a lot of fun.

The shop was a bit slow, but the gas station was crazy busy. I had just come back from lunch. It was so fucking hot outside. I think it was around one hundred degrees. I could feel the sweat dripping off of my head and body. I was wearing shorts and a buttoned down service shirt.

I noticed outside a truck hauling in an inoperative car. The guy was taking the car off of his flatbed and left it in one of our parking spaces near the garage door. I saw a very beautiful lady hop out of the truck. She was in a yellow sundress and sandals. She was strikingly attractive with brown long hair and voluptuous breasts. She had a beautiful smile. I saw her give the guy her credit card information and then he gave her a receipt and left. She made her way into my shop.

I was in the garage and then walked towards the store front. The beautiful lady was waiting by the cash register to talk to me.

“Hello. I was driving my car and all of a sudden all the lights went on and my whole dashboard lit up with lights. I pulled over because my car stopped in the middle of the highway. I have no idea what’s wrong with it.”

“I could take a look at it. I have some free time now. Why don’t you make yourself at home and I’ll be right back. There’s some coffee over there, if you’d like a cup.”

“Wonderful. Thank you so much.”

“I just need your keys.”

“Sure. Here they are.”

I took her keys and then walked out by her car. I opened the door and went in. I started her car which started up right away. Since it started, I drove it into my garage. I put it up on the lift and then started to look at it. I wasn't sure what was wrong with it. I figured maybe it was a loose connection or something like that. I would be thorough and look over the entire car.

I noticed the woman had gotten some coffee. She was warm and was wiping the sweat from her head. Her body looked amazing in her sundress. When she was talking to me before, I noticed that her nipples were rock hard in her dress. She definitely wasn’t wearing a bra.

I was so hot and horny for this woman. She stood by the door and just stared at me and I stared back at her. She was smiling and fanning herself. She twisted her hair around her fingers and licked her lips. She wore pink lipstick which looked amazing on her lips. My mind was racing with lustful thoughts.

She was so incredibly sexy. I just wanted to fuck her right there. I had an idea on how I'd be able to have sex with her.

I walked back into the shop where she was sitting.

“I can’t find anything wrong with it at first glance. If you want, I could drive you back to your house and call you, once I find something wrong with it.”

“Okay. That would be great.”

“My trucks in the back. Follow me."

“Great.”

We walked outside to my truck. I opened her side and she got in. I went over to my side and opened the door. I slid into my truck. I could smell her perfume on her. The smell was intoxicating. I smiled at her and started the car and pulled out into the street.

“I’m Jake by the way.”

“Kelly is my name.”

“Nice to meet you. So tell me where do you live?”

“I live on Anderson Street. My house number is 35.”

"I know where that is. Will be there in a couple of minutes."

“You’re a beautiful woman. Are you married?”

“Your much too kind. I’m married, but my husband and I just aren’t connecting these days. He travels a lot on business. I just get so bored being a housewife. Cooking and cleaning is about all the fun I have these days.”

I pulled into her street and then into her driveway.

“I could show you a little fun, Kelly. I’d love to entertain a gorgeous housewife like yourself.”

Kelly just smiled at me and was batting her eyelashes. I could tell she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

“Why don’t you offer me a drink and will go into your house.”

“Would you like a drink?”

“I would. Thank you.”

We both got out of my truck and walked over to her door. She opened it and I followed behind her. She had a great ass and walked with a cute wiggle. I wondered what kind of panties she was wearing.

“Do you have a beer?”

“Sure.”

We walked into her kitchen and she motioned for me to sit down. She walked over to the refrigerator and took out a beer. She opened the beer and handed it to me.

I took a few swigs of the beer and just looked at her. She was just standing in front of me. She had a very seductive look on her face. I wanted to fuck her, but would tease her until we did that.

“I’d like you to take your dress off. Then, I want you to play with your breasts. Maybe, put on a little music and do a little dance for me.”

Kelly pulled her dress over her head. She was wearing a white thong. She turned her radio on and stood in front of me. She moved her hips side to side and played with her firm and full tits. She squeezed them together and then pushed the one up to her mouth, so she could lick her nipples.

It was so fucking hot to watch her lick her tits. She moved her hips to the front and then to the back. She must have known how to do belly dancing moves. She was dancing really sexy in front of me. My cock was hard and needing to come out of my shorts.

“Turn around and show me your ass.”

Kelly turned around and showed me her buttocks.

“Come closer to me.”

Kelly stood right in front of me and I put my hand down the front of her thong. I rubbed her pussy and she moaned. I couldn’t believe how wet she already was. I played with her cunt.

“You’re pussy is extremely wet. Do you like me playing with your cunt?”

“Yes. I do like that.”

“Turn around and bend over.”

She turned around and bent her ass over. I moved her thong to the side and licked her brown rose. I pushed my tongue up inside of her asshole. She was moaning and groaning. Her breasts were jiggling up and down.

“Spread your legs wider!”

Kelly spread her long legs wider and I rubbed her pussy and licked her asshole. Her cunt was so wet and her juices were flowing. I pushed two fingers up her asshole and sucked on her clit.

“Fuck. That feels so good. Jesus!”

I worked my tongue up and down her wet cunt. I fingered her asshole and sucked on her pussy lips. I wondered, when her husband last fucked her. She was definitely enjoying my efforts.

“Tell me to fuck you. Tell me how much you want me.”

“I want you to fuck me. I've wanted you since I saw you at your shop. Please fuck me!"

“Put your hands on the kitchen table and put your ass high in the air.”

Kelly stood up and put her hands on the kitchen table and pushed her ass high in the air. I went behind her and pulled her thong down. I unbuttoned my shirt and unzipped my shorts. I pulled my pants down to my ankles and rubbed my hard cock over her juicy cunt. I teased her with my eight inch baton.

I pushed my cock into her pussy lips. I could feel her pussy flower stretching around my girth. She moaned while I got up inside of her. I held her hips and thrusted my baton in and out of her married little cunt. Her tits were swaying. Her pussy was soaking wet while I fucked her hard in her kitchen. I took a swig of my beer and continued to ride my housewife pony.

“Your cunt is so fucking wet. I want you to come on my cock. Do it, Madam.”

I kept drinking my beer while I fucked her good and hard. She was moaning like a cat in heat.

“Oh God! I’m coming. My pussy is coming.”

“Good girl.”

“Get on your knees and suck my cock! I want to come.”

The little whore got on her knees and wrapped her pink lips around my shaft. She sucked on the head and fed herself my baton. I was playing with her hard nipples. Twisting and turning them while she gave me head. She held my balls in her hands while she bobbed up and down on my cock.

“Open your mouth wide, slut!”

Kelly opened her mouth wide. I pushed myself down her throat, she started to gag and then I released my hot and bubbly come down the little slut’s throat.

“Swallow it, bitch!”

Kelly swallowed all of my hot cream down her slutty mouth.

“You’re a hot piece of ass. I want you to make me dinner tonight. I’ll be back around seven tonight. I’ll want some kind of meat, a potato dish, and a vegetable. Make sure to just be in your panties and your pumps. Your old man is on a business trip, correct?”

“He’s out of town for a week. I’ll make you a lovely dinner.”

“After we eat, I’ll fuck your brains out. You’re going to be my fuck doll while your old man is away.”

“Okay.”

“I have to get back to the shop. I’ll fix your car and see you tonight.”

“Okay.”

I pulled my shorts up and buttoned my shirt back up. I held my slut in my arms and kissed her passionately. I played with her firm breasts. She was like putty in my arms. I knew she enjoyed our afternoon together. She had said she was a bored housewife. I was going to be keeping this bitch very occupied.

“See you later!”

“Bye.”

I walked out of her house and started giggling to myself. I always loved fucking bored housewives. They require a lot of attention and love for you to fuck them. They pretty much tell you in a few breaths that their husbands travel. I was happy to have a new whore to play with.

I was banging another housewife, but her husband found out that she was cheating on him with me.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

He was not happy and moved him and his wife to another state to get away from me. I liked fucking that one, but Kelly was going to be my new whore. She was much hotter and much prettier then my last slut.

I went back to the shop and continued to see what was wrong with Kelly’s car. I was wondering what she’d cook for dinner. I planned on fucking her in every position later in the night. She was going to get a real work out.

--

It was finally quitting time and I got into my truck and drove back to her house. I was starving and hoping she made a nice meal. I was also hungry for her cunt. I couldn’t wait to get my cock up inside of her again. I pulled into her driveway and got out of the car. I walked over to her door and rang the bell.

Kelly came to the door and opened it in her panties and her black pumps.

“Come in. I’ve been expecting you.”

I gave her a passionate kiss and felt her ass through her white lace panties.

“You look great. I bet that pussy is wetting up nicely for me.”

“It sure is. Come into the kitchen. I made an Italian meat loaf, mashed potatoes and creamed spinach. Would you like a beer to go with it?”

“That would be great.”

Kelly walked to the refrigerator and grabbed me a beer. She walked back and gave it to me. Then she went to the oven and pulled out the meatloaf and sliced it. She put the meatloaf slice on my plate, with a scoop of potatoes, and a pile of spinach. She walked back and gave me the food. She went back and made herself a plate and then sat down. She had some wine on the table and poured herself a glass.

“The food is delicious. I love meatloaf. It’s like you read my mind.”

We both giggled and ate the food. I was looking at her gorgeous breasts. Her nipples were hard as nails.

“I want you to play with your pussy and make yourself nice and wet. Can you do that, princess?”

“Okay.”

Kelly rubbed her hand all over her panties while we ate our dinner. She was so fucking beautiful and my mind was racing with thoughts on what I was going to do with her first. My cock was hard in my shorts.

We finished up our meals and Kelly loaded the dishes into the dishwasher.

“When you’re done, I want you to take me up to your bedroom. I want you to ride my face. I’ve been hungry for some of that bored, housewife cunt. I want you to bring a spoon upstairs too. Like the kind you scoop pasta out with. Make sure it’s a big spoon. We’ll need it for later.”

“Okay.”

Kelly finished loading up the dishes. She grabbed the spoon and she took my hand and I followed her up to her bedroom.

“Take my clothes off!”

Kelly put the spoon on her nightstand. She then stood in front of me and unbuttoned my shirt. She helped me off with it. Then she knelt down and untied my work boots and took each one off. She removed my socks and then stood up and unbuttoned my shorts and unzipped them. She pulled my shorts down and I stepped out of them. My cock was hard and standing at attention.

I walked over to the bed and got comfortable. I put my head down flat. I was getting ready to lick her panties. I was so fucking horny and wanting her.

“Get on my face! Let me taste your panties.”

Kelly got on the bed and squatted down. I sniffed her pussy through her white panties. Her pussy smelled delightful. I licked her panties and mouthed on her plump pussy through her panties.

“Fuck. That feels so good.”

“Stand up and take your panties off! Tuck them under the pillow. I’ll want you to wear them, when I leave.”

Kelly stood up and pulled her panties down her leg. She put them under the pillow like I had asked her to do. She then positioned herself over my face. I moved my tongue all over her pussy lips and sucked and lightly chewed on her lips. I pushed my tongue through her vagina and tongue fucked her.

Kelly was rocking and moving over my tongue. I was slurping on her juices that were pouring out of her cunt.

“Fucking hell!”

Kelly had an orgasm on my face and I drank her juices. I then tapped her leg and she got off my face.

“I want you to ride me. Put your pussy on my cock.”

Kelly got off me and she climbed on top of me and eased down on my baton. Her pussy was so wet and my big dick slid right into her. Once my cock was deep inside of her, she moved and rocked her sexy hips.

I sat up and sucked on her huge tits. I was biting on her nipples while she held her hair and fucked me. Her pussy felt amazing while we fucked. I went back to my back and she leaned down and we shared a passionate kiss. Our tongues were dancing in each other’s mouth.

“Get the spoon and give it me! Present your ass and pussy to me. Do it, whore!"

Kelly got off of me and got the spoon. She handed it to me and I put it on the bed. I stood up and she got on her hands and knees in the center of the bed. I stood in back of her and pushed my cock into her pussy. I held her hips and really fucked her hard.

“Back up and get more of my cock inside of you!”

Kelly backed up and I pushed more of my cock inside of her. I slapped her buttocks several times while I fucked her. Her breasts were swaying to the left and the right. She was making all kinds of grunting noises.

I then pulled out of her pussy and spread her buttocks wide.

“Baby, I’m going to fuck your asshole. Do you have any lube? I’m pretty big and will need to put that on you.”

“Let me get the lube.”

Kelly left the room and came back with some lube. She handed the tube to me and got back on her hands and knees.

I spread her buttocks and tongue fucked her brown rose. I played with her pussy with my hand and then I squeezed the lube onto my palm. I rubbed it all over her asshole and my cock.

I slowly pushed my cock into the little housewife’s asshole. She was grunting and making girl fucking sounds. Her asshole was very tight.

“Oh God! Fuck!”

“Just relax!”

I continued to slowly put my cock up inside of her ass. Once it was all the way in, I pulled it in and out and fucked her hard. She was screaming and moaning and loving my baton.

I rubbed her pussy while I took my slut hard. Her pussy was creaming on my hands. I was so excited and blew my load in her asshole.

“Shit. I just creamed your asshole."

I pulled out of her asshole and took the spoon and scooped up the come that was pouring out of her asshole and down her legs. I made a nice full spoon. I was planning on spoon feeding the whore my come.

“Turn around and eat my come. You’re my housewife slut.”

Kelly turned around and I fed her my come. She ate it all.

“Good girl. Now, get on your knees and clean off my cock!”

I stood up and Kelly got off the bed and knelt in front of me. She licked my come off of my cock and then slowly put my cock back into her mouth. I face fucked her and she kept pace with me.

She was one of the best little whore’s I’d ever played with. She was taking my cock deeper and deeper down her mouth. I was playing with her nipples.

“Suck my balls!”

Kelly took my cock out of her mouth and started to suck on my hanging balls. She put each one in her mouth and sucked on them. I enjoyed her mouth. She was very skilled and made me crazy with lust for her.

“I hope you made desert? I could use a little something.”

“I did make a pie.”

“Perfect. Let’s go have some.”

I helped Kelly up and we both walked down to her kitchen.

“Would you like some coffee?”

“Sure. Just instant coffee is fine.”

Kelly grabbed the instant coffee and two mugs. She put the water into the mugs and put them into the microwave. She then put the coffee into the mug and stirred it.

“Milk and sugar?”

“Yes.”

Kelly put milk and sugar into our coffees. She then went into the refrigerator and got the pie. She cut us each two slices and put them on a plate.

“Would you like ice cream?”

“Sure.”

She then went into the freezer and put a dollop of the cream on our pie. Then she walked over and put the pie down on the table. Her body looked incredible after I just fucked her senseless.

We ate our pie and then I had a brilliant idea. I went over to the rest of the pie and scooped some on my cock and wiped some on my chest.

“Get back on your knees and lick this up. Come on you sex starved housewife.”

Kelly got on her knees and licked the apple pie off my cock she stood up and licked my chest and sucked on my nipples. My cock was rock hard for my little slut again.

“Suck my cock, slut!”

Kelly got back down on her knees and opened her mouth. I pushed my baton into her mouth and moved my hips and face fucked her hard. She was gagging while she kept up with me.

She was making all kinds of wet, sucking, popping noises while I fucked her mouth hard.

“Fuck! Coming. Swallow it. Fucking hell!”

I shot a huge load of come down her mouth. She swallowed it like a good slut. I really liked this little honey. She loved sex and seemed to enjoy my cock.

“You’re a hot piece of ass, Madam.”

She just smiled and stood up.

“Go get my clothes. I couldn’t find anything wrong with your car. Leave it with me another day and I’ll change your tires and give you an oil change. I think you’ve earned at least that.”

“Thank you.”

Kelly went upstairs and got my clothes. She helped me on with them.

“I’ll be coming over tomorrow to fuck your brains out. Make a nice lunch for us and I’ll see you at noon. Your husband will still be out of town?”

“He’s gone for a week.”

“You’re going to be my fuck doll for the week. I want you to be naked again in your pumps, when I visit with you tomorrow. Put your panties back on that are under your pillow. Do not change your panties. I'll want to smell and taste you again."

“Okay.”

I kissed my slut on the forehead and left. I giggled to myself. I couldn’t believe what a little slut I found myself. I got into my truck and drove back to the station, I needed to get some cash. I stopped off at a bar to have a few beers and then I went home. I couldn’t wait to see my housewife whore tomorrow. I had all kinds of things in store for her.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments