Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A slip that changed my life.

"A young woman finds out her boyfriend has a secret."

15
8 Comments 8
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I walk through the rooms and I’m only wearing a push-up bra and a lace thong. That’s what I wore when I had the accident. It was a normal Sunday morning. Josh, my boyfriend was in the kitchen and I was in the bathroom getting ready for my morning shower. I had turned on the water and was waiting for it to warm up and while I did, I reached for a new bottle of shampoo that stood on the top shelf above the bathtub.

Water must have splashed onto the floor because as I reached my feet slipped and I hit the edge of the bathtub so hard it killed me. At the time I had no idea I was dead since I was still standing up but as I slowly floated up and saw my body I realized what had happened. I looked horrible laying there, half my body in the tub and half outside.

*****

That was a week ago and I was still stuck in the house. There had been no white light, no angels, no anything, just aimlessly either floating or walking through the house.

Josh was devastated and spent a lot of time crying either on the bed or on the sofa. He ate very little and drank too much. I tried to comfort him but I couldn’t since I was a spirit, an entity with no form.

I sat opposite him in the living room. On the table between us stood a gallon bottle of cheap vodka and an overfilled ashtray. Some of the butts had fallen onto the table but Josh hadn’t noticed or simply didn’t care.

He just sat there staring at the bottle while slowly sipping from a glass. I wanted to hug him and kiss him. Hold him in my arms and tell him everything was okay, that he would be alright as he moved on through life.

The doorbell rang and after a long sigh he got up. I stayed where I was, no one would see me anyway.

A minute later he came back with his best friend Rick in tow.

“Dude, it smells like shit in here,” said Rick and began to open the windows. He was a nice guy, and I had really liked him.

“Yeah, I guess it does. I don’t have the energy anymore, I don’t know what to do,” said Josh and slumped back down on the sofa.

Rick sat down next to him and put an arm around his shoulder. “I can’t even begin to understand how you must feel, but it wasn’t your fault, it was an accident.”

Josh sobbed and leaned his head on his friend’s shoulder. “I know, but I miss her so much. I miss her smell, her smile, her green eyes and dark brown hair. I miss her long legs, her round ass, and her smooth pussy, shit, I miss her blow jobs, her riding me slowly while looking into my eyes.”

“Dude, stop it, you are turning me on,” said Rick and let go of Josh.

“Sorry, it’s just that I won’t find a woman like Ellie again, never.”

“Maybe not, but you still have to move on, you know. You can’t stop living your life. You need to get out, breathe some fresh air and meet people.”

Rick was doing a good job I thought as I got up and walked around them. I stood behind the sofa and watched as Josh wiped a tear from his eye. Rick got up and did the strangest thing. He stood in front of Josh and then opened his pants and let them fall to the floor.

“I’m not up for it,” said Josh.

“C’mon, a little cock sucking is always fun, and that’s what you need to take your mind of Ellie.”

What the fuck, I thought?  While I watched, Josh rolled down his friend’s boxer shorts and Rick’s cock popped out at attention. I screamed but of course, no sound came out. I tried to hit Josh but my hand just went through his head and he didn’t react. Instead, he leaned forward and began to lick Rick’s shaft while massaging his balls.

SophyPussett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophyPussett

Within seconds he was bobbing his head up and down and slurping as his saliva accumulated.

“Yeah, that’s it, take it deeper, lover boy, suck it good,” moaned Rick with his eyes closed and his hands on Josh’s head.

I watched in horror as my boyfriend gave his best friend a blow job and it didn’t stop at that. After a few minutes of sucking, Josh got up and pulled down his pants and underwear. He then turned his back to Rick and bent over the sofa so that his friend could mount him from behind.

“Oh, you feel so good, buddy,” said Rick as he pushed himself into Josh.

“I just love your cock inside me. It takes my mind off Ellie, at least for a few minutes.”

Rick began to thrust in and out while holding on to Josh’s hips. I could hear his balls slapping into my boyfriend’s and then the grunting and moaning increased in volume until they both came and Rick slumped over Josh’s back.

“That was nice,” moaned Josh as Rick pulled out of him and then continued, “I needed that. Maybe you are right; I have to stop obsessing over Ellie. She is gone and I will never see here again, but she will always be with me, in my heart.”

Rick got dressed and on his way to the door, he said, “Good, I am happy you have made that decision. Call me later and we can grab a beer.”

When he was gone Josh poured more vodka in his glass and leaned back in the sofa. He then raised it and said, “To you Ellie, and thank God you never found out about me and Rick.”

A rage grew in me, it was so hot and so deep it felt like I was a volcano erupting. I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out. Instead, it felt like I was being sucked through a tiny hole and everything went black.

*****

“Honey, wake up, you were screaming.”

That voice, I remember, was Josh’s. I slowly open my mind and there he was, smiling down at me.

“What happened?” I mumbled.

“You had a nightmare and it must have been horrible because it took me a good five minutes to wake you up while you were screaming and thrashing on the bed.

I was confused, but then the dream came back to me. I had been dead and had seen Josh and Rick have sex. That was so fucking weird.

“Are you alright? I’m off to meet Rick for a game of golf.”

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to me. “I know he is fucking you, admit it,” I snarled inches from his face.

“What are you talking about, what’s wrong with you?”

I pulled him closer. “Don’t deny it, you suck his cock and he fucks you.”

“Okay, okay, let me go.”

I did and he pulled back while smoothing down his shirt. “How the hell did you find out?”

I sat up and his eyes were drawn to my naked boobs. “Because I saw it in my dream.”

“That’s not possible, no fucking way. Who told you?”

I glared up at him. “No one, but I tell you one thing. If he is going to fuck you, then you don’t get any of this.”

I pulled the sheets away and showed him my perfect body.

“Oh, hell, please, it’s just a phase in my life,” he moaned.

“Get out, and never come back.”

He turned and left the room. When I heard the front door close I got up and walked to the bathroom. I stared at the bathtub and wondered what had made me have the dream. I reminded myself to buy a shower mat so I wouldn’t end up dead for real. Had I been suspecting something and my subconscious had brought it out?

I had no idea, but I was glad I had. Now I could move on in life, I was tired of Josh and his whining and treating me like I was a queen. I needed a man who fucked me hard and made me feel like a woman, not a wimp like Josh.

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments