Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Tropical Affair - Chapter 2

"We head out to a secluded waterfall deep within the rainforest."

12
4 Comments 4
13.6k Views 13.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
The last three nights had been crazy. When heading to Australia, I never dreamed I would be tempted to cheat on my loving fiancé waiting back home for me. But circumstances had led to something I couldn’t have foreseen and now I had strayed from the righteous path I had followed. All my intentions to resist had failed, all the notions I had of only watching had gone out the window. I had done something I could never undo. There was no turning back now. So I figured that I’ve gone this far, I may as well enjoy my last few days. Any possible repercussions couldn’t get much worse if anyone found out anyway.

I woke up the morning after in my dorm room. It was early, most of the others in the room were still asleep. I looked at the young woman sleeping opposite me, laying on top her blankets in nothing but a t-shirt, her panties revealed as the shirt had hitched up in her sleep. I wondered to myself what might have happened had I paid more attention to her advances when she first arrived in the room. She was young, good looking, alone in a foreign country with the sole intension of expanding her horizons.

In my single days I would have paid her far more attention, although that in itself would likely have scared her off. The wolf’s eye of a single man can be frightening to a young lass. But the longer I’ve been in a serious relationship, the more I have come to realise that girls want what they cannot have and that as the wolf’s eye fades, the attention from single ladies grows. But I couldn’t dwell on the thought too long, Jess would be waiting for me.

I quickly got dressed and grabbed my gear, being sure to pack all my camera equipment, a towel and some water. I hurried downstairs, just in time to see Jess pulling up outside my backpackers. She smiled at me as I waved through the window. I climbed into the passenger seat and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She flashed me a wicked smile, biting her lip gave the slightest of head movements, directing my attention down.

I glanced down to see her pulling up the front of her skirt, revealing her long smooth legs, and giving me a glimpse of the lacy panties she wore beneath her light white sun dress. I immediately felt a twitch in my shorts. She started up the car and we headed off. I couldn’t keep my hand to myself, straight away reaching out to place a hand on her inner thigh, teasing closer and closer to her panties. She moaned and squirmed at my touch, all the while trying to keep the car on the road. Not wanting to cause an accident, I decided to relax my advances a little. After all, he had the whole day ahead of us.

The trip was long but we got on well, picking up our conversations from the night we met. Time flew by, although the anticipation of what lay ahead was almost too much to bear. We started to become surrounded by forest as we approached our destination. The first few spots were crowded with tour vehicles, with groups of tourists clambering about trying to get in front of each other to be the first to see whatever there was to see.

We however were looking for somewhat of a more of a private setting, so we drove off deeper into the rainforest. We soon came across an old abandoned road leading off the main road. It clearly hadn’t been driven in a while and probably wasn’t meant to be either, but we figured that adds to the adventure, so we headed down the forgotten road. We didn’t get far before the road became less of a road, and more of a muddy patch, so we left the car there and headed off on foot.

We could hear a river nearby and we blazed out our own trail through the undergrowth till we found it. And what a spectacular sight it was. Before us stood a waterfall, only about three meters high, but the clear waters cascaded over the edge into the swirling pool below. It was perfect. We both immediately knew this is where we would spend most of the day.

I picked up my camera and started snapping a few photos, before turning the camera to Jess. She was a little camera shy at first, but with some encouragement, and knowing we were totally isolated from the world, she soon became more confident. She began to pose more seductively, switching between poses from extreme passion and fire, to laughing and giggling with nerves. Either way, she was driving me wild.

As I felt her loosening up, I suggested she slip off the sundress. She slowly slid the straps off her shoulders and with her back to me, let the dress slip down off her body. Standing before me in her lace underwear, with the waterfall cascading behind her, she really was a sight to behold. She lay back on a rock and I continued to photograph her.

She was becoming more and more confident in front of the camera. She began teasingly pulling down the front of her panties, biting her lips and flirting with the camera. Soon she had removed her bra and was softly touching herself, her gorgeous breasts putty in her hands. I walked over and slowly pulled on her panties. She raised her hips and let me slide them off. Laying naked on the rock, gently caressing her own body.

It wasn’t long before the excitement became too much for her, her body burning with passion. Needing to cool off, she slowly rose to her feet and slowly waded into the water, her shapely hips moving in perfect rhythm with every step. I watched in awe, barely able to hold the camera still enough to take a photo. I couldn’t resist much longer. I needed her.

The sight of the water flowing over her naked body was almost too much to bear. Her long dark hair hugged her neckline, flowing down over her supple breasts. Her hands wondered over her body, softly fondling. I couldn’t take it any longer. I lay my camera down on my towel, and without taking my eyes off her, I slowly stripped down.

We locked eyes not breaking our stare, as I stepped forward into the water. She had the cheekiest of grins across her face. She knew the power she had over me at this point and she was loving it. I stopped just short of her, the water flowing down over us. Her perfect breasts floated just on the surface as she stood in the cool waters.

LiannaDixon1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiannaDixon1

I tried to play hard to get, just for a moment, but again my intensions failed me and I instinctively reached forward and pulled her into me.

Our naked bodies pressed firmly into each other, with our eyes locked, her trembling lips just inches from mine. I leaned in and kissed her - the full passion of the kiss fuelled by relentless desire. Our tongues met and entwined with one another, my hands sliding down her back and cupping her ass, pulling her tighter into me. My dick was hard, I could feel it straining against her thighs as it pressed between her legs.

She could obviously feel it too. Without breaking the kiss, jess wrapped her arms around my neck, lifted her body up and curled her long legs around my waist. My dick sitting snugly between her legs, her smooth pussy lips, slightly parted, hugged the length of my dick. I could feel the small patch of hair, marking her womanhood, neatly trimmed and now pressed against my hairless pubic region.

Jess began to grind her hips back and forward, rubbing her clit along the length of my long hard dick. I felt as hard as I have ever been, the veins on my dick bulging and pulsating across the surface. As her grinding intensified, Jess broke the kiss and leant back slightly, locking eyes again as she rubbed herself to orgasm, a look of intense lust on her face.

Her climax drove her on even more. Just as she reached her peak, she reached a hand down, grabbed my dick and guided the head up, rocking her hips backwards as we floated in the water allowing me to slide deep inside her. I felt her tight pussy wrap around me, clenching with an unbelievable grip around my cock. The sensation was unbelievable as she climaxed with me now inside her. As her climax subsided (although her passion did not) I began to drive deep into her. The resistance of the water was hampering our movements. This was not a time for slow, intimate love making while floating in the water. What we both needed now was wild, animalistic sex.

I pushed her back through the waterfall, into the dark reses behind the wall of water. There I found a large smooth rock, on which I lifted her up and lay her back. I then stood on a smaller rock before it, heights perfectly aligned. Not wasting any time, I pushed her knees up to her chest and entered her again. I started to fuck her hard, using the full length of my dick, pulling almost all the way out, before driving all the way back in, my tight balls slapping against her ass with every stroke.

We were alone, totally isolated from any prying ears. Our moans began to increase. I’ve never been overly loud in bed, but something about the isolation of this location drove me nuts, and soon we were both moaning loud. Jess was rubbing her clit again, almost screaming out as she reached another orgasm. She again clenched tight around me, nearly driving me over the edge.

Not wanting this to end yet, I pulled out and climbed up on the rock next to her, laying back, my dick straight up in the air. She instinctively knew what I wanted, and quickly climbed up on top of me, squatting down on her haunches, lowering her pussy onto my dick again. She was incredible supple and went all the way down on my dick. She started grinding again, rocking her hips back and forth, her hands firmly on my chest, keeping me deep inside her.

I was in ecstasy. She knew exactly how to move. As she picked up pace, she began to rise and fall a little more on each stroke, expertly combining the rotation of her hips with the piston force down on my cock. I could feel my orgasm building. I knew I should pull out, but I was paralysed with pleasure, completely unable to move to lift her off me enough to pull out. As she picked up her pace, I felt myself letting go, filling her from deep inside with my hot cum. She could feel it flowing into her and clamped down hard on my dick. She stayed pressed down with me deep inside for a few moments before slowly lifting up, squeezing her pussy around me, milking out every last drop.

She collapsed on top of me, my dick still inside her. I could feel my cum squelching around my dick as it stayed hard inside her. She kissed me again, slowly and gently now rocking her hips. We slid back down into the water. Jess again wrapped her legs around my waist, taking me inside her. Having satisfied our animalistic urges, we now relaxed and slowly and gently made love in the water. With nowhere to go, we took our time, barely moving, just grinding into each other enough to keep the passion alive, to keep me hard and deep inside her.

We spent most of the afternoon like this. Occasionally I would lift her onto the rock and lick her pussy, often allowing my tongue to snake down to her ass and flick inside. She too would take opportunities to lift me up onto a rock and wrap her lips around me, taking me deep into her throat. She would softly slip a finger into my ass while her tongue worked on the length of my shaft. It was pure ecstasy.

We keep our attentions light, prolonging the pleasure as long as possible. On a few more occasions, things got heated as we drove each other to orgasm, then switching back to a slow relaxed pace. Before we knew it, the day was drawing to a close. We had spent the entire day naked at this private pool, but now we had to face the three hour drive back to Cairns. We reluctantly got out the water and dressed ourselves. It was still wonderfully warm as we walked back to the car.

I took a turn to drive home, giving me an opportunity to touch Jess while we drove without the worry of her crashing as she shuddered in orgasm! I found my fingertips straying more and more down to her perfect little ass, something my fiancé had never allowed. Something about it drove me wild.

We got back fairly late and decided to part ways for the evening, both exhausted from the day’s activities. But we still had a day or two in Cairns, so we made plans to meet up again the following day. I gave her a passionate kiss goodnight and headed back to my own backpackers. But that night had something else instore for me, but I will leave that for the next chapter.

Published 
Written by WanderingTraveller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments