Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wife's Birthday Surprise

"My wife’s 30th birthday was approaching and I planned a special surprise for her birthday present."

74
23 Comments 23
42.5k Views 42.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Pure Filth

My wife’s 30th birthday was approaching, and I planned a special surprise for her birthday present. It was a very kinky surprise. Something that we had only talked about after a bottle of champagne and an evening of watching adult videos.  I wanted to do something extra special for the woman who has always gone above and beyond to make me happy. So, I made reservations at a resort a fair distance away from home, packed an overnight bag for the two of us, and made extra arrangements for an extra special evening treat. 

After we checked in, we dropped our bags in our room and hustled to make our dinner reservation at the resort’s trendy new restaurant. There was really nothing too spectacular about the dinner, but we had a couple of drinks and began to feel a little bubbly. After we were done eating, we continued to indulge in our wine and chatted about how we could not believe how old we had gotten. After we finished out the bottle, we paid our bill, left the restaurant, and wondered up and down the halls, giggling and getting a little frisky, before deciding to head back to our room. Simply for thrills, I slid my hand up and underneath her dress—giving the people behind us a quick view of her spectacular booty which was beautifully draped in a black and white striped thong. 

We approached the elevator. Our lips locked together, and our tongues danced to the terrible music playing throughout the resort. I slammed her against the back of the elevator, ran my hand up the back of her thigh, and squeezed her wonderful ass. I kissed her soft neck. I smelled like her perfume, and it drove me wild. My throbbing cock pressed against her as I continued to kiss up and down her neck and the top of her shoulder. We got off at our floor and walked down the hallway to our room. I got out the key card, but before I unlocked the door I stopped and turned to her. I gave her a deep kiss and told her I had a little surprise. 


She bit my lip, looked into my eyes, and giggled, “what more could you have planned for me?”

I opened the door, led her in, and sat her down on the bed. I teased her by unbuttoning my shirt very slowly and deliberately. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. 

“Who could that be?” I said with a grin.

The look of curiosity that spread across my wife’s face was something that I had never seen before.

I walked to the door, and opened it. In walked her surprise: her own personal male stripper for her to ogle. He was very handsome and well built, and I had been assured that he had a giant package which would completely WOW my wife. She protested at first, but I assured her that it was ok and that she should just sit back and enjoy the show. He started the music and began to take off his clothes. She kept looking at me with suspicion, I nodded at her with approval, and eventually she relaxed.  I could see the lust in her eyes as he continued to remove his clothes. She even smacked his firm ass and screamed “OWW” when he bent over and ripped his pants off, which left him in a bulging red g-string. I thought his cock was going to fall right out the side. A little look of embarrassment spread over her face, and she laughed as she looked back at me. He waved his dong around in her face and she followed it with her eyes.

 
“Oh my god that thing is huge,” she muttered softly as she continued to eye his hardening dick. 
“Shit, it just keeps getting bigger!” 

She began to rub her tits, and I could tell she was getting very horny, which got me rock hard. The stripper was about to get to his finale, and I could see my wife slide a hand up her thigh as she gently stroked the front of her panties with her index finger. 

“Oh my god, baby. I am so fucking wet,” she moaned to me. 

All of the sudden, his dick sprung out of the g-string and stood erect right in front of my wife. 
“Holy shit, I…I… I want to touch it,” she laughed as she bounced excitedly on the bed. 

She looked over to me, and I smiled a little awkwardly but nodded, “you can touch…but that’s it,” I said in a playful voice. She poked at the massive member situated in front of her and it bobbed up and down. 

She laughed and fell backwards onto a pillow. I could see right up her dress. I moved over to the bed and began stroking her silky hair. She sat up and I unzipped the back of her dress, and it dropped down to her waist exposing her big breasts, now covered only in a sexy black bra. I could see the strippers cock twitch as her boobs bounced in front of him. I kissed her neck, and massaged her tits. I unhooked her bra in the process and allowed it to drop to the ground, exposing them to the hung stranger. She slowly ran a few fingers up and down the underside of his shaft.

It was too much for her, and she turned around and slammed me down onto the bed and kissed me. She moved her lips to my ear and began to bite my ear lobe.

“I want you both,” she said in the sexiest voice, looking deep into my eyes. “I want both of your dicks right now.” 


She reached behind and grabbed the giant dick.

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

She began stroking it back and forth with one hand in a rough and wild way. I had never seen her so horny before. I felt jealousy kick in at first, but it faded in a matter of seconds—after she grabbed the bulge in my pants with her other hand. I took off my cloths in a hurry, and there my wife sat with two naked men next to her. She turned into a woman possessed and suddenly the dress that was around her waist was thrown into the room’s entry way, leaving her in nothing but her sexy black thong.

I rolled her over onto her back and removed the panties. I began licking her sopping wet pussy while she continued to stroke the strippers ever growing dick. I looked up to watch the action and all of the sudden he shoved his swollen member deep into her mouth. My cock got so hard as I watched her suck on him while I licked her pussy. Her nipples began to harden. She got wetter by the second. She rubbed her tits with one hand and cupped his balls with the other. In a matter of seconds her entire body convulsed as she came all over my face.

Once she regained her composure, she flipped over and repositioned herself on her hands and knees. She turned around and crawled towards me. She playfully placed my dick in her mouth and said, “Now onto my favorite dick.” She sucked on my throbbing cock. Instantly, I thought I was going to burst in her mouth. Luckily I noticed our stranger moving which distracted me enough to hold back my ever building orgasm. He crouched down and ate her pussy from behind. She moaned onto my cock, and he smacked her ass in response. My cock grew harder by the second. I do not think I have ever been that before or since.

Suddenly, she looked up at me with the naughtiest little grin and asked, “Can he fuck me?” 


I was taken aback. At first, I did not know how to respond. I did not think it was going to go that far. But, I was so turned on that I all I could say was, “Yes, I want to see you get fucked, you sexy woman.” 


Not more than a second latter, he was deep inside of her. She screamed so loud that I swear the entire resort heard her. Her face was covered in ecstasy as he filled her up. My cock bounced in and out of her mouth as she screamed in pleasure and lost focus of everything except the giant cock thrusting inside of her. 

She looked up at me and said, “This is the best fucking birthday gift ev…oh oh fuck!” 
Her moans continued, and I could tell she was about to cum. I grabbed her beautiful tits. I squeezed them and pinched her nipples. It put her over the edge and she came again and again. He pulled his cock out of her wanting pussy. It seemed to let out a grunt of sadness as he exited her.  

She plopped down onto her stomach and continued to moan while she came back to earth. “Oh my god! I can’t believe I just fucked him,” she laughed as she looked at me with a nervous smile. “Are you OK?” 

I nodded approvingly, and she flipped me onto my back. 

“It’s your turn now, sexy man,” she exclaimed and hopped on top of me.

She positioned my throbbing hard shaft near her pussy. She rode me like a crazy woman. She reached out and grabbed the other dick, and stroked it. She looked like a cowgirl riding a bronco and throwing a lasso at a mighty bull.

“Oh, my god, I am in heaven!” she shouted. Her tits bounced violently with every movement. 
She stroked him fast and hard, and she fucked me the same way. All of the sudden, our stranger began to moan. The building orgasm was evident in his face, cock, and balls. With a roar, he shot his hot load of cum all over her big, beautiful, bouncing tits. He came so much that his cum seemed to glaze her entire body. Some dripped down onto me as she rode me. I didn't care. My sex crazed wife licked it off of my face as she continued to fuck me. She rubbed the rest into her marvelous melons. 


“You are one luck man,” he exclaimed before he dropped into the chair in the corner of the room. He sat there spent and attempted to catch his breath. 

Her boobs became firmer as she continued to ride me. I knew she was going to cum again, and this brought me to the brink of orgasm. She rode me harder and harder. Without much warning, we both exploded in pleasure. I came inside of her. I filled her pussy up with my cum. She coaxed every drop out of my balls and buried her face into my neck. She kissed and sucked on my body. We stayed there moaning for what seemed like an eternity.

A while later, she got off of me and went to clean off her still semi glazed tits. I still had some on my chest, too. She wiped it off of me and we laughed. We looked around and our stranger had left before we even knew he was gone.  

“You do know you are the best husband ever, right?” she asked.

I smiled and said, “Well don’t get used to that. It was a one-time thing.” 

She smiled back at me and winked, “Well at least the last time until my 40th, right?” 

 

“I don’t know how I am going to top that for your next big birthday,” she moaned. 

“Oh, I am sure you’ll think of something,” I said with a wink. 

We laughed and drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.

 

Published 
Written by DesertBeat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments