Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Airplane Slut

"A sexually frustrated mother has some fun on a plane"

18
2 Comments 2
24.5k Views 24.5k
985 words 985 words

My husband didn’t check in on time for our flight, so while my he sat with my kids in one part of the airplane, I sat in another part away from my family. What’s worse is that my husband didn’t pack his bags when he was supposed to so he didn’t have time to fuck me before we left for the airport and so I had to fly horny, and the flight was trans Atlantic.

On the flight I had the window seat and the twenty year old guy in the middle seat was cute so I struck up a conversation. The conversation got hot, and the guy kept putting his hand on my thigh and whispering in my ear so an hour into the flight we quietly start making out. I don’t cheat on my husband (too often), and always feel a little guilty afterwards, but this time it served him right for not fucking me when I needed it.

So as I’m making out with this guy, he has his hand between my legs and my panties are soaked. The guy in the aisle seat keeps making eye contact with me, but keeps a look out and warns us if anyone is approaching. My husband came to check up on me once, but thanks to Mr Aisle Seat’s diligence I don’t think he had any inkling that Mr Middle Seat had his tongue in my mouth for half the flight. My son came up to check on me while Mr Aisle was watching us, so he actually ended up catching me in the act. Thankfully, I’d caught him with a pair of his cousin’s panties wrapped around his dick, so in exchange for me not doing anything about his kinks, he turns a blind eye to the odd indiscretion.

A couple of orgasms later, poor Mr Middle has had no release, so we wait for the lights to switch off for sleep and head over to the bathroom, me thinking I’m going to suck him off for his efforts since I don’t have a condom and I’m not on the pill. Pretty much as soon as we get to the bathroom my 36C bra drops to the floor as he massages my breasts and his dick presses hard against my ass. But one thing leads to another, and before I know it he’s fucking me, slowly but surely so that between my soft moans and his quiet grunts we don’t make too much noise to give the game away. After a performance I won’t soon forget, he fills me with his hot spunk, and we head back to our seats reeking of sex. He goes in first, so now he has the window seat and I’m sitting between him and Mr Aisle.

I start talking to Mr Aisle whose face isn’t as nice, but is wayyy more muscular.

AsyaMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AsyaMoon

It starts off as small talk, but the conversation quickly heads the same way it did with Mr Middle and before long he has one hand in my leggings and is rubbing my swollen clit. But just when I’m about to cum he stops and he says to me “Me first”, which is fine by me. So we head to the bathroom, which unlocks, and my daughter steps out. She looks at me and then at the hand on my ass and then up at Mr Aisle, and she smiles; my heart stops. Never breaking eye contact with Mr Aisle, she tells me to have fun and that she’ll want details later if she’s to not tell dad, making me wonder about all those after school “tutoring sessions” with her history teacher who has a similar build to Mr Aisle. Like mother like daughter I guess?

As soon as both of us are inside the bathroom, before I even able to lock the door, Mr Aisle has my leggings and panties pulled down to my knees. He doesn’t seem too pleased with the fact that Mr Middle’s cum is dripping from my pussy, so I try turning around so that I can suck him off, but he holds me firm against the bathroom door and places the tip of his cock against my asshole. I was really nervous since I hadn’t taken anything up the ass since the family next door moved out two years ago, so I considered struggling and screaming, but he was too strong for the former, and I didn’t want my husband to find out so the second was out of the question as well. I decided the best course of action was to just bite my lip and hope he was gentle. He seemed to have heard my prayers, because for the first couple of minutes his strokes were slow and steady, and picked up the pace gradually enough so that I was able to push back against him and enjoy the rare treat. We both ended up coming in about five minutes- him pumping about a gallon of his jizz into me, to the point where my asshole was overflowing and it was going to be entirely uncomfortable for me sitting the rest of the flight.

We took a couple of minutes to catch our breath  and compose ourselves before I cautiously opened the bathroom door to see if anyone was around; my son was leaning casually against the bathroom wall, and in the light coming from the bathroom I could just make out his cock hard in his jeans. Like mother like son too, it seems.

I woke Mr Middle up to reclaim my window seat, and slept the rest of the flight, leaving a damp spot on the seat for the next passenger. Hope they have as much fun as I did.

 

Published 
Written by r1nc3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments