Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Always A Catch, Part Three

"The proposed orgy seems to have stalled, but other possibilities emerge."

5
0 Comments 0
7.6k Views 7.6k
5.5k words 5.5k words

I'll admit it: I'm not so good at playing the part of "wing man" to someone else, particularly when the "someone else" is my sad sack of a best friend, Wayne. He had just been dumped by his long time girlfriend Crystal, a cruel, unattractive thing who hated all of Wayne's friends (me included) and was borderline abusive to him.

 

 

Secretly we had all applauded the breakup which had been the result of her blatantly cheating on Wayne and refusing to work it out no matter how much he begged. Like I said, he's my best friend, but it wouldn't be stretching to suggest that Wayne had some serious self-esteem problems.

 

So right from the start, I didn't have much to work with when I offered to assist him in getting back on the horse. Any horse, so long the horse in question wasn't his ex. It was to this end that he and I had been going out on the town in hopes of finding someone to take his mind off of her.

 

I didn't bring my girlfriend, Michelle, with us on most of these evenings as I'm sure Wayne would have felt like a third wheel (actually, he said as much) and wasn't yet interested in being set up with any of her friends (yep, said that too). So as a result, I found myself back in the world of the single man, going out drinking and meeting young women with the goal of getting one of them back home in bed, or at least getting to a mutual exchange of phone numbers that might eventually lead to such a coupling. The problem, of course, was that I had to try and steer said women towards a man who clearly didn't seem ready to reciprocate, and this led to some awkward situations..

 

Most recently, this had been an evening where the two of us had actually managed to successfully infiltrate a girls night out where we were outnumbered five to two. The alpha-female of the group, a very pretty brunette named Marissa, had latched on to me early and didn't even bite at my attempts to steer her towards my single friend.

 

Of course, I claimed to be single too in the interest of keeping our foot in the door, but regardless I had to still keep up the flirting in order to give Wayne time to hopefully make a connection with one of the other four girls. To his credit, he did okay with one of them, but he soon fell prey to the shots that Marissa kept ordering for the entire group and as a result I caught him occasionally mentioning his ex in the conversation. This meant I had to tear myself away from Marissa (who was actually quite nice to talk to and even nicer to look at) and drag him off to the back deck of the bar for a cigarette and a pep talk.

 

"Dude, you can't go bringing Crystal up. It's gonna scare these chicks off," I explained, coughing after the first inhale. I had mostly given up cigarettes but found them to be a necessary accessory now that I was pretending to be a single man on the prowl again.

 

Wayne apologized and then proceeded to go on a tangent that told me two things: He had gotten way too drunk, and was only going to get worse the longer we stayed, and his mind was permanently dwelling on his ex, who had apparently been fucking with his head all night by sending him text messages.

 

Sigh. Oh well. I needed to stop things before they got out of hand anyway..

 

It was at that moment that Marissa walked out on the deck alone and came over to us. She asked for a cigarette and I complied. Wayne, apparently confused about just who was playing wing man tonight, immediately left me alone and went back into the bar with the others.

 

"Sounds like your friend just went through a pretty bad breakup, huh?" she asked.

 

Again, I was a little enamored with her. Long, straight, almost jet black hair. Tanned skin and dark eyes. She was the kind of girl I used to dream of meeting every night before I hooked up with Michelle. She was outgoing, seemed kind, and probably wasn't the jealous type.

 

Probably also not the type to just up and fuck her ex boyfriend in front of her current man, or to get involved in a bizarro swinger lifestyle like we had found ourselves in.

 

Don't get me wrong, I was having a great time with the way things had developed as of late, but I was starting to suspect in my gut that the potential for our situation to end badly was growing with each new development. That's why it was hard not to look at a chance meeting with a girl like this as something with great potential. At least if everything else went bad at home..

 

"Yeah. I offered to take him out and take care of him. She was a really awful girl and he's a great guy."

 

Marissa took another drag and looked up at me with big eager eyes. "How about you?"

 

"How about me what?"

 

"Are you a great guy?"

 

I smiled, trying not to think about my girlfriend who was nowhere in sight. "I like to think so."

 

With that, before I saw it coming, the raven-haired young beauty stepped in and kissed me. Her tongue danced eagerly over mine, almost a promise that something very passionate and very interesting lay beneath her demure exterior. I pulled her in, hands in the small of her back just above the curve of her ass and kissed her back.

 

As the kiss broke, Marissa gave me a look that I could have fallen in love with and I felt her hand moving towards my waistband. I was startled, unsure where this was going as her fingers moved into the front pocket of my shorts and... removed my cell phone.

 

In one quick motion she entered her name and number into the contacts list and then replaced it. Whatever happened to just writing your digits on a napkin? I wondered, suddenly aware of how dating had been changing around me while I had been in a relationship.

 

"Let's go back in and you take care of your friend. Maybe later you can give me a call and we'll see what a good guy you really are." She said it with a smile that suggested it wasn't just a dumb euphemism but a promise of something more, and then turned to walk back inside with the others.

 

I reminded myself that at the very least I'd need to transfer that number to my work phone so that Michelle didn't discover it, and then followed behind her. I didn't feel like too good of a guy just then..

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

 

We didn't stay much longer. Wayne's behavior got borderline annoying as his intoxication grew and I knew that if I had any more drinks we weren't going to get home safely which would pretty much get me the award for Shittiest Wing Man Ever. Goodbyes were said and a long lingering look was given between me and Marissa as we left.

 

I managed to get Wayne home by taking back roads so as to avoid any potential license checks. I wasn't sloppy drunk, but I didn't want to risk getting arrested. Once we made it there, I decided to crash with him. I poured two glasses of his decent bourbon and we went to the living room. Wayne, to my lack of surprise, muttered some more about his ex and then passed out on the couch, his drink untouched on the coffee table before him. I was wide awake and not planning to go anywhere, so I retrieved his glass and decided to polish them both off.

 

As I did, I decided to send Michelle a text and let her know we had gotten home okay. The text went unanswered and I figured that she was probably asleep. She had planned to hang out with a new friend of hers named Becky that she had met at her community pool. I had actually met Becky which had been a relief as I had began to wonder if her new-found friend was a pseudonym for her ex, Eric, or maybe even Rick, the guy she had fucked the other week while I had a turn with his girlfriend, Allison in the other room.

 

But no, Becky was actually a smoking hot blonde mother of two who had fawned all over me when Michelle introduced us. I remembered thinking that Michelle might need to feel Becky out and see if she wanted to join us on one of our deviant trysts. Hell, the more the merrier at this point, right? The three of us had hung out together at the pool under the scornful eye of some punk kid lifeguard who had given me the stink eye the whole time, no doubt jealous that I was dating his eye candy. I had just grinned and enjoyed sitting and being seen with the two bikini clad 30-somethings at my side.

 

I didn't ask her to proposition Becky at the time though, as we already had a plan for another date in the near future with Rick and Allison. Michelle had been surprisingly easygoing about the wild developments in our lives, but remembering her past bouts of jealousy I was reluctant to push too much, especially when it came to a new friend that she seemed to enjoy hanging out with. And again, I was also worried about where we might be heading with all of this..

 

Setting my personal cell down and taking another drink of the bourbon, I went out to my car and grabbed the phone I used only for work calls. Bringing it back inside, I powered it on and started going through my personal phone to find the entry Marissa had made.

 

Once I'd located the number, I entered it into the work phone and then deleted the first entry. I couldn't help but feel a little guilty at the act: flirting in a bar was one thing, kissing her had been another, but this was a step towards actually having an affair behind my girlfriend's back. I had never been a cheater: my experiences with an untrue college girlfriend's multiple dalliances had shown me the hurt that such behavior could cause. And yet, here I was hiding a girls number for later use.

 

Was I falling out of love with Michelle? Or was I just still hurt that she had so willingly fucked two other men? (Albeit with my consent.) I loved her deeply, that I knew, and yet there were times when I began to wonder if my thoughts for her had gone from thinking of her as future wife and mother of my kids material to instead being a vehicle in which to act out my deepest sexual desires.. possibly before settling down with someone.. oh, I don't know.. like Marissa?

 

I started to cut the phone off but stopped. Instead, I scrolled through the names and came to one marked "Al." It was thinly disguised to look like a man's name, but actually was the phone number of Michelle's friend Allison. The four of us had a still as of yet unplanned orgy pending and yet Allie had given me her number and told me that it was "just between us." I had kept the number but never did anything with it.

 

Sitting there in the dark, glass of bourbon in hand, I contemplated the number. If I texted her this late, would she be up? I knew she worked in a bar, so she was probably a night owl, but what about her boyfriend? Would he see it and flip out? I went back and forth but ultimately decided that if she hadn't wanted me to contact her, she wouldn't have given me the number in the first place. I decided to play it safe though, and just sent a simple "Evening."

 

She probably wouldn't reply.

 

Except that she did. Almost immediately.

 

"Well hello stranger. Thought you forgot about me!"

 

And thus began a series of text messages, the content of which I won't bore you with. The gist of it is that I drunkenly made a lunch date with Allie for the next day. I remember thinking that I'd probably wake up and regret it, but I also knew that the courage of liquor was the only way I would go through with it. I eventually went to sleep, not burdened with guilt, but excited to see (and hopefully fuck) her again.

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

 

The next day, I cautiously pulled my truck up outside the restaurant/bar where Allie was working an early shift. I had no intentions of coming inside and being seen, but she was okay with that. I started to send her a text letting her know I was there but she must have been watching for me because no sooner than I put the truck in park did the door open and out she came.

 

I grinned when I saw her. Allie was a real cutie, her bright, smiling face and big, brown eyes looking like she had not a care in the world. Watching her petite frame approach, I reflected that there was a devil-may-care positivity about her that was simply infectious. The tiny stud in her cute little nose glinted in the sunlight as she walked to my vehicle. I took a moment to admire the way her v-neck t-shirt strained against the swell of her huge breasts, the deep cleavage plainly visible in the cut. I imagined that Allie had no trouble whatsoever pulling in tips at her job.

 

The door opened and she jumped inside, face beaming at me.

 

"Hey you!" she said. I wasn't sure whether to hug her, kiss her, or what, but I didn't want to linger outside where someone might see us so instead I started to drive.

 

"Hey yourself," I replied "Where are we going?"

 

"Oooh, right to business I see?" she chided. "My apartment is down off of Cairo Street so we can head there."

 

My head was trying to process a few things just then. Apartment? I thought she lived with Rick? And was it really gonna be this easy to fuck this girl again? No awkward conversation? No bribery with lunch? No promise to leave my girlfriend for her? Just go to the apartment and-

 

..and before I could say anything more, Allie leaned over to my lap and began unfastening my pants. She giggled as she slid down the zipper and stuck her tiny hand inside of my fly. My cock, already half hard in anticipation uncoiled in her grasp. Allie looked up at me with an adorably devilish grin and then closed her lips around the head of my shaft. Not even two minutes together and she was sucking my cock.

 

This woman was amazing.

 

I hadn't gotten "road head," as they call it, since I was 17 and my first girlfriend (a girl who actually reminded me a lot of Allie now that I thought of it) had tried to suck me off on a road trip to the beach. I was as shocked then as I was now. Hell, more so. The thing about it is that you're trying to concentrate on not crashing your car while also enjoying the blowjob. What compounds the difficulty is worrying about who might pull up beside you and see what's going on.

 

That first girlfriend had nothing on Allie's skills. She sucked me with gusto, the stud in her tongue running up and down my shaft as she sloppily gobbled my pole. She had a look of absolute delight on her face as she worked my meat, completely unconcerned with who might see it. My truck sat up pretty high but I still got nervous every time we stopped at a light and traffic piled up around us. The second time we stopped, her head came off of my shaft and I thought she was stopping to keep from getting seen. Instead, she looked up at me with a repeat of that beautiful grin said: "Mmm, I missed this." She then pounced back on me and resumed her relentless sucking.

 

I was slow on the pedal as the light changed and a car horn startled me back to reality. I continued through the busy streets of our beautiful Southern city grinning at the unaware pedestrians and people in lower-sitting cars. They had no idea that this beauty was giving me the best blowjob of my life as we passed them. The cabin of my truck was filled up with the wet, churning sounds of Allie's mouth and throat on my cock. It felt like she was literally trying to suck the cum right out of my balls. I was in heaven.

Succubus_Dolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Succubus_Dolly

 

I did my best with the driving but if a cop had pulled up behind me I'm sure I would have soon been doing a field sobriety test. Fortunately, nothing of the sort happened but we did get caught, in a way. As we pulled up to a light, a box truck pulled up right beside us and the older black man behind the wheel got a good long look at the petite little thing sucking my dick. He grinned at us and even honked the horn, causing Allie to free herself from my pole and turn to the sound. Rather than hide, she grinned wickedly and resumed sucking even harder than before.

 

The light seemed to last forever and while I was on the one hand waiting for that knock on the window from a policeman's hand, the other was unable to resist the pleasure flowing through me from Allie's hungry mouth. I cried out involuntarily as my orgasm hit. Allie mouthed "Mmmmm" around my spasming dick as what felt like gallons of hot cum filled her throat.

 

A car horn sounded and then another, prompting both myself and the driver of the box truck to keep driving. The man was still watching us as Allie slurped down my seed, then proceeded to lick my cock clean like a girl who was eager to catch every dripping bit of an ice cream cone on a hot day.

 

I stomped the gas and tried to create some distance between us. I was dazed and awash with pleasure from the unexpected suck job and we still hadn't made it to her apartment. I took the next left just to get off of the main road and pulled in to the first vacant parking spot I saw to catch my breath.

 

"Wow," I managed. "That was amazing."

 

Allie was grinning from ear to ear, clearly satisfied with herself.

 

"Come on," she said "My place isn't far from here and I'm not through with you yet." Catching my breath, I pulled back out and drove towards her place.

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

 

As it turned out, Allie shared an apartment with a friend of hers and only stayed with Rick a few nights a week. It was another reminder of just how little I knew about the couple my girlfriend and I had been swinging with. Allie didn't take time to give me a tour once we got inside. Instead, she quickly pulled her shirt over her head and unfastened her bra, exposing her perfect tits to the air. My God, I had missed those most of all. I started to lean down and suck on a nipple but Allie was impatient. She grabbed my waistband and literally led me to the bedroom by my dick. She kicked the door half-closed behind us and then fell to her knees, again pulling my cock out from my pants and wrapping her lips around it. Allie was ravenous, resurrecting my limp dick back to rigidity with her talented mouth.

 

She had more than earned a little reciprocation so I picked her up by the shoulders and then pushed her back on the bed. I pulled her short khaki shorts and the black thong underneath off of her in one motion, exposing her neat, shaved pussy. I moved down and placed my mouth on her lips, lapping my tongue against her slit and tasting her sweet juices once again. Allie squealed in delight as I found her clit and sucked on it gently. I tried to take my time, teasing and coaxing pleasure from her with each delicate lap, but we both wanted more and she made that clear when I felt her hands grasp my hair and pull me upwards.

 

Face to face with my lover, she gave me a look that was parts affectionate and rapturous and said, "You have got to fuck me. I have been waiting too long to feel you again."

 

The head of my cock found her slippery entrance and I pushed in with relative ease. She was still incredibly tight, certainly more so than my girlfriend, and I grinned at the sensation. Allie closed her eyes and sighed, like someone savoring a favorite food.

 

"I missed you," she cooed, opening her eyes and staring deep into mine. I started pushing into her deeper, still staring at her eyes and beautiful face as her vagina stretched to accommodate me. I knew her boyfriend, Rick, was smaller than me (from the testimonials of both Allie and Michelle), but I really had no idea what other experiences she'd had. Allie was certainly a free spirit and I tried not too think too much about what may have come before as I fucked her bareback, but for all the world she treated my cock like it was the best she'd ever had. I barely knew her but a part of me was starting to love her for that.

 

Allie bucked her hips up against me, pulling me in over and over. I ducked my head to her exquisite tits and finally got to taste her nipples again as I sucked one into my mouth, rolling my tongue around her erect nub. This caused her to cry out in delight and I felt her strong kegel muscles contract around my shaft, further enhancing the sensation of tightness as we fucked.

 

Remembering our earlier encounter, I shifted my hips and rolled her petite body on top of me, placing her astride me with her gorgeous body on display for my enjoyment. Allie grinned and started to bounce herself up and down on my slick shaft. My hands cupped her ass and I helped guide her up and down.

 

Allie came quickly, as she had on our previous encounter. Her eyes slammed shut and her legs shook almost violently against me. The motion of her hips stopped their up and down motion and instead began to grind lewdly against me as pleasure rolled through her quivering body. A soft cry escaped her lips and her face lit up. Her heavy tits shook enticingly with her breathing and the erratic motion of her body. She was absolutely beautiful to me right then.

 

I had cum earlier from her blowjob and thought this would give me the stamina I needed to last awhile, but the sight of Allie in the throes of ecstasy on top of me was pushing me dangerously close to the edge. Perhaps she sensed it. As her senses cleared from the powerful orgasm she said to me in that breathy little-girl voice, "Come for me. Come in my pussy, I want to feel it."

 

In response I shifted and rolled her over again on her back while remaining buried inside of her tightness. I loved how tiny she was!

 

Emboldened, I began fucking her for all that I was worth. Allie writhed below me and clutched my back. I felt her nails dig into my back and was suddenly worried that if she left a mark I would surely be found out by Michelle. Allie seemed to sense this and quickly stopped and I continued to push into her.

 

Allie's perfect tits swung in a hypnotic motion with each thrust. Her face looked at me lovingly even as obscenities came from her mouth. She begged me in her tiny voice to cum. To fill up her pussy. Please daddy, please.

 

I stared right into her big brown eyes as I came, whatever remained of the hot seed in my balls after her amazing blowjob now splashing against the walls of her vagina. I rarely came in my own girlfriend's pussy, mostly out of an abundance of caution. I hadn't even thought twice about filling up this girl who in many ways was still very much a stranger to me.

 

Allie grinned as she felt my load filling her up. I had come on her tits the first time we fucked, and then later in her ass. With the blowjob from earlier and this she had now taken my seed in every hole. She seemed pleased and I wondered if this very thought was crossing her mind. From the little I knew of her, I was sure it was.

 

"Mmmm," she said as I collapsed against her, catching my breath. "That was definitely worth the wait. I just hope you don't make me wait that long again."

 

I was reminded of our arrangement. Michelle and I had both swapped with Allison and Rick. The next time was supposed to have been my chance to finally see my girlfriend have sex with another woman. This woman. The one I had just secretly fucked. Weeks had passed and we still were no closer to making that happen. I was beginning to think that my girlfriend was chickening out.

 

"Yeah," I said, "has Michelle not talked to you about scheduling our little.. get together?"

 

"Nope. I haven't heard from her. I suspect she's probably nervous about being with a girl but I figured she'd want another go with Rick at least. Did she tell you what all they did that night?"

 

"Yeah, she did." I said it kind of quietly. Michelle had, in fact, gone into a great amount of detail about the ways Allie's boyfriend had fucked her.

 

Allie grinned at me. It was like she was wanting to say something but couldn't quite find the words. I really hoped she wasn't about to suggest that she and I run off together and leave our significant others behind. Partly because I wasn't ready for that and partly because I wondered if I'd have the strength to say no..

 

Instead she surprised me further and said, "Look, if she doesn't get around to it would you be willing to do me with Rick at the same time anyway?"

 

My eyes widened in response. Allie had found her strength and continued, "It's just.. I've never had two guys at once before. Well, I mean one time I sucked off one of Rick's buddies while he fucked me from behind but I was really drunk and don't remember much of it."

 

I still stared back, unsure of what to say. Allie continued without pause.

 

"I want to do what you and Eric did to Chelle. I want to have both of you in me at the same time. And I'm kind of worried that she might not let you do that if it's all of us. You know I love her to pieces but you also know how she can be."

 

She didn't continue, nor did she have to. Michelle certainly had a jealous streak, even with her recent behavior. Would she let that interfere if we went ahead with the planned four way? Was that why she still hadn't scheduled anything with Allie?

 

I thought back to the time I'd double-teamed Michelle with her ex. The idea of doing this same to the petite beauty beside me was definitely alluring, although I actually found myself being oddly possessive over the realization that she wasn't mine and would later being going back to her boyfriend. Again I lamented how complicated things had become.

 

Before I could speak, Allie moved down my torso and for the third time in little over an hour sucked my cock into her mouth. Our drying juices were quickly lapped up and to my disbelief I found myself again getting hard. Her stiff nipples rubbed against my thighs as she licked me back to an erection. Somehow this girl knew exactly when to use her talents.

 

Allie pulled off of my cock and held it in her hand, upright. Grinning up at me, she then moved down and began to lick and suck on my balls. Her tongue then snaked down to my ass as her tiny hand moved my shaft rhythmically. Feeling her slippery tongue lapping and probing at my sphincter, I gasped at the sensation and said:

 

"If Chelle doesn't schedule something soon I'll do it. But she can never know."

 

Allie's eyes lit up and she quickly moved up to straddle me. Positioning my dick over her pussy she sank down and again I found myself inside of her welcoming tightness.

 

"What did I tell you?" she replied, humping her insatiable little body against me. "It's just between us!"

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

 

We had an awkward moment as we left when I ran into Allie's roommate whom I didn't even know existed. Her name was Jennifer and she was a cute redhead. The awkwardness was both in realizing that I, a man who was not Allie's boyfriend was emerging from her bedroom and also that, with the door not completely closed she had probably heard us having sex. Allie introduced us and both Jennifer and I were blushing as we shook hands. That introduction having been made, Allie and I went back down to the truck so that I could drive her back to work.

 

Allie actually offered another blowjob to me on the ride back but I was well and truly spent. I found myself actually being a little sad that our "lunch date" was over. I still knew very little about her and she wasn't my girlfriend but I really found myself enjoying the freaky little girl's company.

 

The spell was broken, however, when her phone rang.

 

It was Michelle. My girlfriend was at that moment calling the girl I'd been fucking for the past hour and a half.

 

Were we busted?

 

Allie looked at me, shocked, as if asking what to do. I made a zipping motion across my lips and waved at her, prompting her to answer the phone.

 

The two girls had a short conversation, only half of which I heard. The context of the talk was clear though, and when she hung up, she didn't even have to spell it out for me.

 

"Michelle said this weekend. She wants to do it." She looked at me wide-eyed and it occurred to me that I'd never once seen this girl caught off-guard.

 

I suddenly remembered my phone and retrieved it from the center console. To my surprise, there were no missed calls, and not even a response to my text from the previous night.

 

"This weekend then," I replied. We were pulling up to the bar where she worked. Allie recovered from her brief moment of bewilderment, shrugged, and smiled at me.

 

"Hey, just go with it, right?" she said, eyes shining. I wanted to kiss her but didn't want to risk being seen. Also, it still didn't seem quite right.

 

"Yeah. Go with it. I'll see you this weekend."

 

She surprised me again my leaning over and lightly kissing me on the cheek. It was a delicate, sweet move, completely out of place with what our relationship was at that point. I was ashamed to find myself as thrilled with that little peck as I had been with her earlier blowjob.

 

"See you this weekend," she said. And then, in typical Allie fashion, she threw in the zinger in a sing-song delivery like a childhood playground taunt:

 

"I'm gonna fuck your girl-friend!"

 

With that, she giggled and walked away. I lingered probably longer than I should have, watching the sway of her hips in those short shorts as she walked inside.

 

What finally broke the spell was my phone ringing. It was Michelle. Driving away from the bar, I answered the phone and told her about the unsuccessful night before with Wayne.

 

I didn't mention Marissa.

 

And I pretended to sound surprised when she told me that she had set things up with Allison and Rick.

 

I probably should have felt guilty about my lunch hour activities with Allie but strangely I didn't. I kept reminding myself how Michelle had made the first move that day with the video camera; and how, technically, she was still one up on me between Eric and Rick.

 

And for all I knew, who was to say she and Rick weren't keeping secrets of their own?

 

 

Published 
Written by lemanruss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors