Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An accidental discovery

"My first attempt at writing something different after a long time."

5
1 Comment 1
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

One day Rajesh was sitting at his shop surfing soft porn on his laptop. His sex life with his wife Daya was at an all time low. Even though Daya had managed to maintain herself so well that when she and his son, Ayush stepped out, people though they were siblings instead of mother and son. Several others around him envied him also for having such a hot wife. But only Rajesh knew his pain. Daya was always way too occupied with other stuff to pay attention to his needs. Whenever he had tried to get close to Daya, she had mostly found one reason or the other to shoo away his advances.

One day, after he had gotten drunk, he confided his problem to his friend Amjad. Amjad advised him to take Daya to a romantic resort for a weekend away from the city to rejuvenate their sex life. But his overbearing father simply disrupted his plans.

“Senile old man.... he enjoyed his youth as much as he could and now that his wife is dead, he is running my marriage," Rajesh thought to himself.

Rajesh’s sex life was practically over. He now devoted his time mostly to watching porn on his laptop and pleasuring himself when nobody was there. On one such day, Rajesh was browsing through images on a soft porn site, when he suddenly ran across someone who seemed familiar. Rajesh clicked on the folder and when the images downloaded, he was so shocked that he almost jumped out of his chair. It was one of his neighbors whose half naked and seductive pictures were on his screen. Even though she had gotten older, Rajesh recognised her very quickly...it was Reshma, his neighbourhood crush. He almost thought for a moment that somebody had uploaded her private pics without her consent, but he searched on a few other sites and found several there too. It was clear that before getting married and settling down, Reshma used to model for provocative soft porn pictures. Rajesh thought something to himself and grinned a little. He then made a call and downloaded the pictures on a pendrive and shut down his laptop and left his shop.

The doorbell rang. “Hello... please come in. Tell me what was so urgent.”

Rajesh stepped into Reshma’s house. “In a minute, but first get me a glass of water. I’m very thirsty.”

Reshma told him to wait in the living room and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. When she came back, Rajesh checked her out from head to toe. Reshma was wearing a red sleeveless top with a black skirt. As usual she was looking very sexy. Reshma handed Rajesh the glass and sat down on the opposite to him.

Rajesh drank the water and after putting the glass down told her, “Reshma, can you get me your laptop. I have something I need to show you.”

Reshma felt a bit weird. Rajesh used to flirt with her and check her out often but that was in a playful way. This time though, he seemed a little different than usual. Anyways, Reshma complied and brought him her laptop. Rajesh inserted the pen drive and in amoment those pics were flashing in front of both of them. Reshma was shellshocked. She was almost unable to react. 

Rajesh looked at her and asked, ”What is this Reshma?”

Reshma fumbled. That part of her life was long over and she thought now that she was married to a famous scientist and had settled down, nobody would know about it. But her past had come back to haunt her. Back in her modelling days, Reshma used to model for such seductive photos under other names like Angel or Honey. Getting regular work was tough sometimes and so those assignments helped her to stay afloat in the big city.

“Ahemm... does your husband know, Reshma?” Rajesh’s voice was booming in her ears.

“No, no no...

PrettyLonelyWoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyLonelyWoman

please don’t tell him Rajesh. This is of so long ago and..please please I’m begging you. Don’t tell it to anyone. I have a new identity now, everybody loves me and respects me here. I don’t want to lose all of that.”

“Okay. I can do that. But what will I get in return Reshma?”

Reshma looked at him, “Tell me how much money you want, I’ll pay you double of that.”

Rajesh laughed on hearing this. “You see Reshma, I am a prosperous businessman. My business is going pretty well. I’ve enough money for myself and my family to last two generations. Why would I want your money?”

“Then?” Reshma asked in a confused tone. Her greatest fear was going to come alive she thought.

“I want you Reshma. I would have married you if I could. Trust me, I like you that much. But I cannot lose my business and my family. But still I want you so much. So I guess we could do something about that. How about we have an affair on the side?”

“No no.. .Rajesh please. Everybody knows us. We will get caught and lose everything. Don’t do that please.”

Rajesh thought for a moment. She was right. Having an affair was very tough. There wasn’t much privacy in their apartment complex. He thought to himself again. “Okay Reshma, we won’t have an affair but I do want something.”

Reshma looked at him. “I am giving you three options... chose from that, legs, boobs or belly. The one you choose is mine for the rest of your life. That particular body part belongs to me, I can have fun with it whenever I want.”

Reshma pleaded with him, but when she understood it was pointless, she gave up. She decided that she would give her belly away to Rajesh. He could have fun with it as much as he wanted. She did not wear much belly baring outfits anyway and so that would not turn him on that much.

But she was so wrong. The moment she lifted her top, Rajesh almost pounced on her belly as if he would devour it. He pushed his nose inside her belly and rubbed it all around her navel. The smell coming from her navel was erotic. Rajesh pushed his nose inside and started to smell her belly button hard. He could feel Reshma grasping his hair to try to pull his head out, but he was holding her waist very strongly and had parked his nose inside her navel. So her attempts were futile. He put his head up for a moment and said,” Your navel smells awesome Reshma. Why did you hide it till now?”

He dived back in and went on taking deep breaths, and exhaling and inhaling on her navel. Then, he grabbed a bottle of honey and poured a few drops in. He stuck his tongue out and licked every bit of it from her navel.

“Rajesh... my navel... ahh!” Reshma’s breathing had turned heavy and she was actually feeling quite good. Her husband was always busy with his work and hardly touched her like Rajesh was doing. She could feel Rajesh’s strong muscular tongue lick every bit of her belly. Rajesh continued to play with her belly with his tongue. Reshma closed her eyes and was enjoying. She had given up trying to resist Rajesh. After about an hour or so, he finally let go. Reshma's stomach, especially the lower part around her navel was red and wet from his saliva. He wiped it off with his hands and in the process massaged her belly and fingered her navel a bit too. Finally he kissed her navel and lowered her top down and smiled an evil grin.

“See you tomorrow Reshma, I mean your belly. It is really tasty. Take care of it. And yes wear a saree tomorrow.” Saying this, he left and Reshma sat down on the sofa with her hands on her head.

Published 
Written by aychtrj1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments