Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Any Friend of Yours...

"Sam plays his part well. It could only happen in real life - never fiction!"

20
8 Comments 8
12.1k Views 12.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Sam was sprawled over the sofa watching snooker. He’d put a casserole in the oven, and he was drinking a beer. Cassie would be home any minute. It was Friday evening. The girls all went for a drink after the office closed, so Friday was the evening he cooked. His mind wandered to what they might do after dinner and he hoped that a full blow job might be part of the action, but such things depended on how well he satisfied Cassie first.

Suddenly the front door opened and he began to rise to greet his wife. Instead of her coming into the lounge it sounded like a herd of elephants was charging up the stairs, and she was yelling at him.

“Sam Smith, get up here now! I mean NOW Sam – move your arse.”

Sam smiled. This was a new game, and new games were always fun. He got up and wandered toward the stairs.

“SAM SMITH, I SAID NOW! RUN!”

“Ah!” thought Sam, “a bit of dom/sub. What’s going to be my punishment for not moving fast enough?”

“Eerrrhm! Sam my darling,” said Cassie, nervously as she met him at the top of the stairs. “This is a bit new. I hope you’re going to be OK with it? Come in sweetheart.”

He walked into their bedroom, and stopped dead in his tracks. Sitting on the bed was a vision of sexy loveliness. Sam simply wanted to devour her. Gorgeous blonde hair (which he suspected might not withstand the pubic test) amazing tits trying to escape from a white low cut blouse, and legs crossed demurely within a dark green mini skirt.

“This is Meg – a friend from the office. You need to fuck her now. You’ve got to fill her with your spunk and you need to be quick, otherwise she’ll be late.” She turned to her friend. “Meg you silly cow! Flash your tits and get your knickers off. Rub your clit! For goodness sake the stupid man’s in shock. I’ll suck his cock, but you need to put on the show and get your cunt ready, go for it girl.”

Sam was indeed in a state of shock, but when Meg pulled up her blouse and bra, revealing her gorgeous breasts, then dropped her knickers and lay back on the bed with her legs as wide apart as she could get them, Sam’s prick began to rise in response. He gave a mental apology for doubting her blonde credentials. When Cassie dragged his trousers to the floor, she already had her mouth around the purple head. He was stiff in no time at all. Here was his own wife commanding him to fuck her friend, someone he hadn’t even met before, it was something very new. The pussy he beheld looked delicious. When Cassie switched her attention from his now rampant member, to lick said pussy Sam’s heart nearly stopped beating. He and Cassie had a fantastic and playful sex life, but this was the first time with another person involved.

“My God! Cassie I’ve never had one as big as that in me before.”

“All the better for filling you up nicely girl. Now! Get over here stud, and push that cock of your inside this wet and juicy cunt. Take it slowly to begin with.”

“This is unreal,” said Sam as he watched his wife guide his cock into the heavenly hole waiting to receive it.

“Just fuck me Sam,” cried Meg. “I want you to fuck me as quick as you can, and fill me with every drop of spunk you have. Don’t bother trying to make me cum, just fill me up with your sticky man juice. Use my cunt to bring yourself off with. Come on Sam! Fuck my cunt. I want to feel your spunk shooting deep into me.”

“That’s it Sam darling,” said his wife. “Fuck Meg’s pretty little body as quick as you can.”

Sam prided himself on his staying power, but in these outrageous circumstances, with his wife and Meg talking dirty, he knew he wouldn’t last long. The final straw came when he felt Cassie’s finger probe his arse.

“Oh Shit! I’m cumming, I’m cumming!”

“Yeesss!” shouted Meg. “Fill me Sam, fill me with your spunk. Oh! My God I can feel it hitting me, it’s perfect.”

For a moment longer Cassie massaged his cock to get the last drops out into her friend. She allowed him a few moments to begin to get his breath back before issuing new instructions.

“Right! Job well done Sam, pull yourself out. Raise your hips Meg while he pulls out. Here’s your knickers. Get them on girl and clamp your thighs.”

Meg did as she was told, and once she was stood up Cassie helped her get presentable and told Sam to get dressed again.

“Thank you Sam,” said Meg. “That was just what the doctor ordered. Now phase two eh, Cass?”

“Phase two Meg. Sam, I’m taking Meg for a little ride but hopefully we won’t be too long. I’ll text you if we’re delayed. Lay an extra place setting in the dining room as Meg’s going to have supper with us when we get back. Couple of bottles of that nice red we brought back from France please. We’ll explain everything when we get back.”

They were gone. Sam stood stunned and speechless for a couple of minutes. Whatever had just happened had been great fun, but what on earth ‘phase two’ could possibly be, he couldn’t imagine. Was there a phase three?

He went downstairs to the kitchen to check the casserole and kick start another baked potato in the microwave before putting that too into the oven. In the dining room he laid the extra setting, adjusted the lighting and got some music ready, and corked the wine.

“How long is ‘not too long’ – ten minutes or two hours?” thought Sam, as he poured himself a gin and tonic.

becky_luu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
becky_luu

In fact it was an hour and a quarter before he got a text from Cass: Phase 2 total success, home in 10 xx.

He had added a bit more wine and stock to the casserole, but the spuds had become a bit shrivelled so he weighed out some rice.

“Hello Sam my darling,” said Cassie. “Now let me give you a great big hug and kiss. Sorry for all the mystery, and for bossing you about.”

Cassie just about threw herself into his arms as she locked her mouth to his. The kiss was passionate and sensual. She ground herself into his cock, and Sam ran his hands down her back to take a firm hold of her arse cheeks. Meg was enjoying the show, and feeling more than a little envious.

“Can I give him a hug and kiss too please Cass?” asked Meg, when they came up for air.

“Oh, alright. I think so, on this occasion,” replied Cassie.

Meg repeated her friend’s grinding action and Sam treated her arse with similar courtesy.

“Phase three is about the three of us having a meal, and explaining it all to you,” said Cassie, “and giving you a bit of pampering too. You’ve been a wonderful sport, you really have, but then Meg’s not exactly a turn off is she?”

“Fridays will never be the same again,” said Sam.

“Meg’s stopping the night darling so we can have a nice meal, plenty to drink and laugh ourselves silly. We can’t wait to tell you what it’s all been about. How long before supper?”

“Requiem Mass for the baked spuds, so I’ve got some rice ready to go. 15 – 20?”

“Perfect, Meg, I’ll show you the guest room and you can grab a quick shower.”

PHASE 3

“That was delicious Sam,” said Meg. “Cassie you are sooo lucky to have this man; he fucks and cooks. What does he do for an encore, and do you lend him out?”

“Girls!” cried Sam, “Are you going to tell me what has been going on?”

“Aaah yes!” said Cassie, “I think we should. You see my darling, Meg had a boyfriend called Zack.”

“Who she dumped about 90 minutes ago,” said Meg.

“Zack was two timing her with Josie from Accounts. It seems to have been going on for two months, since the team bonding day at the Hayes Centre.”

“Well,” said Meg, “he told me that he was meeting his mates at nine o’clock this evening, but I cracked his emails. I know all the dates they fucked, and where, and that it wasn’t his mates he was meeting tonight at all.”

“Meg was letting it all out at the Red Lion after work and we all started thinking how to stuff the bastard,” said Cassie. “And that’s where you came in.”

“Me?”

“Yes, you sweetheart.”

“There’s one thing that Zack is very, very good at,” said Meg.

“So, to prepare, I brought Meg round here and we asked you to fuck her.”

“Which you did wonderfully,” said Meg. “Thank you.”

“Then, I drove Meg round to Zack’s place, and waited.”

“I pushed myself in when he answered the door,” said Meg. “I begged him.”

“I know you’re going out with your mates, but I’ve been frigging myself for hours thinking about you. Please, please, please give me a quickie. I pushed him back onto the floor and yanked my knickers off.”

“You gave him sloppy seconds?” said Sam.

“Oh no!” replied Meg with a grin on her face.

Cassie could hardly contain herself.

“I straddled his face, and begged him to lick me.”

“'Fuckin' hell you're wet', he said. But he gave me a spectacular orgasm, and I squirted all over his face, and he lapped it up.”

“I got up and said, ‘don’t worry about fucking me, you can fuck Josie when she comes round tonight like you’ve been doing for the last two months. We’re finished Zack! I just fancied a final fuck with your mouth, you’re good with that. Yes, I was wet before we began, but I hadn’t frigged myself. I got one of your friends to fuck me before I came round. You’ve just lapped up all his spunk from my cunt.'”

“He didn’t believe me at first, but he was pissed off set to explode. I was stood up, and put my foot against his throat and pressed him down. I picked up my knickers and showed the spunk on the gusset to him, then I wiped them against his lips.”

“'Enjoy your tart', I said. Then, while he was spitting and wiping his lips, I hung the cum soaked knickers on one of the coat hooks then hopped out of the house to Cass and the waiting car.”

“He’s got some explaining to do if he doesn’t spot the knickers before Josie arrives,” said Cass. "He’s also got to wonder which of his friends fucked her, and just who’s spunk he’s swallowed. Any mate who grins at him is going to be suspected; in fact he’ll be paranoid about them all,” said Cassie.

“I don’t know the guy,” said Sam. “I’m not one of his friends.”

“You fucked me tonight Sam, I think that makes you a friend of mine,” said Meg.

“And you know the saying my darling: any friend of yours is a friend of mine,” said Cassie. “Zack is just going to believe that one of his mates has done the dirty on him. We’re not going to tell you what we have planned for Josie. That’s really wicked.”

“Well, I am delighted to have been of assistance,” said Sam. “I hope you understand Meg, that I don’t usually rush things like that?”

“Samuel Smith,” said Cassie, “now you get rewarded for your patience and co-operation. You are going to get your dream blow job from the two of us. Now! All those in favour of getting naked and comfortable report to the bedroom. Like you said Sam, Friday nights will never be the same again.”

Published 
Written by Rheged6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments