Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming A Bad Girlfriend

"A girl's needs can only go neglected for so long."

14
4 Comments 4
16.3k Views 16.3k
8.7k words 8.7k words
Recommended Read

As the sun set, small lanterns and scattered tiki torches softly bloomed across the party. A stereo speaker blasted music but she hardly felt like dancing or singing along. Rather than joining the people laughing and smiling around the bonfire, she chose to stand just out of view, alone with her thoughts. Friday night gatherings should be fun and exciting but this one left her feeling inexplicably bored.

‘Perhaps if he were here,’ Sara wondered, imagining Ben’s warm body wrapped around hers. Looking across the dimmed sky, she thought about her boyfriend and pictured him out there beyond the edge of the faded landscape. The distance felt infinite and washed over her with a cold loneliness that made her sigh.

“Is everything alright?” Becca asked, concerned.

“Yeah I’m good,” she half-lied, “I guess it’s been a busy week and I’m still coming down from it.”

Her friend smiled and laughed. “Haha girl, I know what you mean.” She raised the bottle in her hand high above her head before taking a hearty swig.

She and Sara had met earlier that summer through their jobs. They both worked for the same tech company and started in the new office on the same day, immediately taking a liking to one another. By the end of the first week’s orientation, they were practically best friends. Becca was a born-and-raised local and seemed to be familiar with nearly everyone, always knowing of somewhere to go or something to do.

“Here, you look like you need another,” she said, handing Sara an uncapped drink. “Come, sit by me.” A few guys scooted over on a bench to accommodate the two of them.

Prior to the beginning of the summer, she and Ben had both been fortunate enough to land temporary placements. In each instance, they were much-needed boosts to their respective career paths. His was in the city where they already lived but hers was timezones away. Sara knew that it would mean a few months spent apart but she had imagined it being more tolerable than it was shaping up to be. He didn’t call and text quite like he had promised and would take far longer than reasonable to respond. The more she felt ignored, the more he made her feel unimportant. It was looking as if four months was going to be a longer time than she might be able to handle.

“So what do you two do again?” asked one of the guys.

“We’re in the account management department,” said Becca, speaking for them both.

“...And what does that involve?”

“Basically making sure that customers and clients are happy. Sometimes bringing in new ones, sometimes checking in on others, it varies day to day.”

“So... is that sort of like a sales position?”

She pondered for a beat. The truth was a bit nuanced but she decided to shrug and nod her head in response instead of giving the long answer.

“Hmm well, that makes sense. A couple of pretty gals like yourselves can probably charm the pants off of some rich executives.”

Sara blushed, chuckling, “Well, I suppose.”

“Um, I’m nothing but professional,” said Becca, raising an eyebrow, “and I’m sure this one here saves the ‘charm’ for her boyfriend back home.”

Sara looked down at her feet and flexed an ankle back and forth across the sand. She knew her friend meant well but something about the tone in her words made it sound like an accusation of being too prudish. In fact, before Ben came into the picture she would have described herself as quite the opposite, had it not been for a general lack of opportunity. She at least liked the idea of being fucked right just as much as the next person.

Fidgeting in his seat, the guy backtracked. “That’s... that’s not what I meant. I just...”

She laughed. “Haha, I know what you meant. I’m messing with you. I certainly don’t have any difficulty getting positive outcomes from my clients, pants or no pants...”

He smiled and relaxed his posture. The small group of them continued to talk about work and other interests, the conversation peppered with the occasional joke or flirtatious comment. A bit of the loneliness within her gradually began to subside as she relaxed. Helping herself to another drink, she noticed that the music, once cacophonous, had become melodic and inviting.

“I love this song!” exclaimed Becca, rushing to get up and move closer to the source. “Come dance with me,” she called out but to no one in particular. Each thinking that she was speaking to them, Sara and a couple of guys joined her.

While Becca was a natural on the floor, Sara was a bit more awkward and self-conscious with her movements. She closed her eyes and imagined that Ben was there, dancing to the rhythm in sync with her body. Her casual outfit, a beach-appropriate sundress, billowed and tumbled in elegant wafts with every sway and spin. Most of the girls at the party weren’t in dresses but had on the unofficial uniform of the ‘cool chick’: a tank top and capris. Becca, of course, was sporting the look effortlessly as if she had nonchalantly invented it. She looked like she could pound beers with the boys while discussing sports and breaking their hearts, which in actuality wasn’t that far from the truth. Sara, however, had always been more of the girly-girl type. She loved dresses, enjoyed playing with jewelry and her hair, and was a sucker for a cute pair of sandals. The two of them complemented each other nicely, a Ying and Yang of femininity.

Becca was dancing with an especially cute hunk and it made Sara feel a sting of jealousy. Only a few weeks had passed since she had seen Ben in person but to her libido, it might as well have been several months. Craving for the feel of another body on hers, she gave herself permission to move a bit closer towards a few of the guys, inviting them to do the same. No one spoke to her but a few stood opposite and made eye contact while matching her steps and turns. They were dancing together, albeit separately, but she still wanted more.

Glimpses of Ben would pop in her mind but with every returned smile those thoughts were brushed out. ‘He probably wouldn’t even reply until tomorrow morning if I texted him now,’ she thought. The music, the atmosphere, and the alcohol were having a freeing effect. After a couple of tracks, she gathered up the nerve to approach one of the guys who was satisfyingly handsome. She grabbed a hold of his hand and pulled him close while turning her back to his front. She felt ripples down her body from the sensation of their contact and flexed into his movements, savoring it.

“I like the way you dance,” he spoke over her shoulder.

“Thanks. I’m better when I have a partner.”

“Strangely enough, I’m the same.”

They ground to the music, timidly at first but as one song became another and then another the two of them loosened up. It turned out that her new friend knew how to dance and soon had her turning, dipping, and shaking under his guidance. More than once she let out a sincere and contagious giggle. Although it only felt like minutes to them, their dancing continued for over an hour. The two of them went from total strangers to feeling and acting like old friends, old lovers even with a few of the moves that put his mouth dangerously close to her neck, close enough for his breath to tickle the goosebumps that resided between her earlobes and shoulders.

“Your name is Sara, right? You’re Becca’s friend?”

“Yes,” she smiled, continuing to twirl.

“I don’t think we’ve been fully introduced. I’m David.”

“Well nice to meet you, David, although I suppose I’m a bit late saying that,” laughing, “So I guess you must know Becca then.”

“Her and I know each other.” He paused briefly. “We... we’ve known each other for a while. We go back a little.”

She wondered if there was something he wasn’t telling her but before Sara could ask, the next track began and triggered a memory of back home. For the first time since she had grabbed onto her dance partner, she thought of her boyfriend.

Suddenly, she was aware of her hands, how they were touching the firm contours of his biceps. She was aware of her body posture, how it was arched and angled up against his waist. She was aware of a yearning deep inside her and how badly she was lusting after a guy she hardly knew. Heat flushed to her cheeks and made her feel unsure. ‘Certainly, it isn’t crossing a line to dance with someone?’ she wondered but questioned if she were dancing too close, too intimately. Feigning the need for a break and another drink, she smiled politely and excused herself as the melodies played on.

Finding a fresh bottle was easy and the cool liquid felt soothing as it went down but still her stomach was a bundle of nerves. She felt conflicted, anxious. A part of her missed Ben intensely and desperately wanted to call him and to hear his voice. However, another part understood that what her body was craving, assuming he even picked up, couldn’t be satiated through a phone call. She knew that she might find some relief later by hopping into bed with her vibrator and her phone on the private-browse setting but, unfortunately, that would be a snack compared to the meal for which she hungered. What she really wanted, what she really desired at that moment was to be fucked.

‘Perhaps if he were here,’ she wished silently. It was becoming her mantra. Sara thought about how terribly she wanted to see him and scolded herself for not jumping his bones more often when they were together. He was a bit porny and a little too mechanical in bed but he knew how to satisfy her all the same. Fantasizing about the unladylike things she wanted to do to him and to have him do to her, she bit her lip and moaned in a short huff. She missed Ben but wished that he was making more of an effort when it came to her being away beyond quick texts and short calls. Phone sex or even a crude ‘thinking of you’ dick pic would be welcomed romantic gestures compared to his intermittent radio-silence. Sara let out a muted whimper in quiet protest as she took another drink from the bottle.

“I’d tell you to get your ass back to dancing but you were at it even longer than me,” said Becca, approaching. “Taking a break?” Her voice contained its usual cheer but had developed a bit of a slur thanks to a box of wine someone had broken out.

“Yeah, just catching my breath.”

She nodded. “I saw you dancing with David. You two seem to be getting along well.”

Sara smiled. “He has some good moves.”

“Oh, I know,” Becca grinned and giggled, failing to hide that she was holding back juicy information.

“What? What is it?”

“Um...” her grin expanding into a full smile, “I just... I know he’s a good dancer.”

Intrigued, Sara pressed for more. “...Aaand? What else?”

“Well... it was a lifetime ago but he and I used to date...”

Sara gasped. “Shut up! He’s your ex-boyfriend?”

“Yeah, it’s no big deal. We dated for a while but things just didn’t work out. We’ve stayed on good terms though. We’re still friends.”

From her body language, it was evident that she was being sincere. “Is... is that okay that I’m dancing with him? That’s not weird for you, is it?” asked Sara.

Becca laughed and put her hand on her friend’s shoulder. “Not at all. Actually, I’m so glad to see that you both are getting along so well. If you weren’t already attached I’d tell you to go for him.”

“Really?” Sara looked back into the crowd to find David. He was playing some impromptu drinking game and was easy to spot in the crowd. He wore his confidence in the way most dudes wore graphic tees except it fit him better. The guy practically beamed. He caught Sara’s gaze and before she could look away he flashed her a knowing smile. Even from far away, his smirk was capable of sapping away the strength in her knees. “I’ll give it to you, he is pretty cute.”

“Mmmhmm,” Becca hummed in agreement. “I don’t know how that boy is still single. Well, I know why I’m not dating him and why you’re not dating him but all those single girls out there are missing out,” she laughed. “Whoever does snatch him up though won’t be disappointed,” grinning while holding both index fingers out in a measuring pose.

Really now?” Sara guffawed, trying to not come off as overly curious.

“Well, not ‘big’ big but definitely worth grabbing the net to help get it in the boat before it gets away... if you know what I mean, haha!” The fishing reference further solidified Becca’s reputation as a ‘cool chick’ in Sara’s mind. It was easy to see why so many guys liked her.

“You did let him get away though.”

She shook her head. “No, just a little catch and release.”

“Shoot. And me here without a rod and lures.” Both of them erupted in scandalous laughter at how deliciously inappropriate they were being.

When she managed to regain her resolve, fighting back a few hiccups brought on by the chuckles, Sara sighed a little. She was happy with Ben, or at least that’s what she believed, but with his absence, she was starting to realize how much she missed being single and with it, the excitement of pursuing someone new and enticing. Her heart held a special place for Ben but her body was lonely and dissatisfied. Meanwhile, a veritable buffet of attractive guys was positioned all around her. The party and its atmosphere had become torturous.

With her boyfriend’s physical and emotional absence and a fair amount of liquid courage swimming through her veins, Sara had all kind of thoughts and desires springing to life within her. She was unable to spot David again and figured that he must have gone off somewhere. What began as a friendly interest was blooming into something much more illicit. Feeling confused and conflicted, she knew that she needed to take a moment and let her mind clear.

“I think... I’m gonna go take a little stroll along the shore.”

Becca raised an eyebrow. “What for?”

Lacking a good reason, she fibbed. “Oh, just, the night is so pretty and I wanted to take a picture to send my mom and I think I can get a better angle of the light off the water from over there.”

“Oookay. Need me to go with you?”

“No, I’m fine. I won’t be long and I think one of us needs to go over there and show those boys how flip cup is really played.”

Becca laughed with a surprised sincerity. “I don’t know about that but I love your enthusiasm. Come over to my team when you get back?”

She smiled. “Of course,” and headed off on her way.

The shoreline was nice and sandy where the party was gathered but to the edges, the beach was less refined. It wasn’t far before the ground became somewhat rocky so in the dark it was necessary to look down to keep a sure footing. Walking along like this felt akin to stepping through a meditation maze and helped her sort through the things floating in her head.

Shortly before she left, she and Ben had an argument. It wasn’t over anything serious, just the common little things that come up in every relationship. Yet, given the timing, the anger hung in the air during the last day leading up to her flight and never had a chance to be addressed. Instead of enjoying one departing romp they quietly went to the airport in the morning and traded disinterested hugs and smooches at the security gate. She actually cried a little on the plane.

The two of them had been fighting more often in the last few months, possibly due to their unspoken fears about being apart for the summer, but they were always able to work through it. Sara would state her side, Ben would vent his thoughts, and in the end, it would feel to her like there was an understanding. The sex was always great after, especially when there were one or two points of frustration left to work out.

She believed that a lack of a resolution was why he was being so distant, so unreachable. They never really had an honest chance to fix things. Truthfully, she had forgiven him weeks ago so she reasoned that he should have as well by this point. If pressed, she doubted if she could even recollect all the details and grievances that their fight had been about. The thought that he might be punishing her made her a little mad, angry even, and she knew it was a seed sure to blossom into another fight down the road if she let it. She wanted to see him. She wanted that reassurance. She wanted that rough makeup sex.

“Hey!” spoke a voice from the shadows, catching her off guard.

Sara froze and peered into the darkness, a face and its features slowly coming into focus. She hadn’t seen him step away from the party but there was David, bent over a cooler and putting the last of some items inside before shutting the lid. A couple of rowboats were moored on the rocks, likely serving as camouflage for the good booze. “Oh hey,” she said, “I didn’t see you there.”

He moved towards her and reached out a hand, offering her a drink. “I didn’t scare you, did I?”

“Only a little,” she answered, declining the bottle.

“Well, sorry about that. What brings you over here besides needing some of the good stuff?”

Keeping with the same fib, she lied, “Oh, just trying to get a good picture of the moon. It looks nice when it's full.”

He looked up at the soft light in the sky and nodded his head in agreement. “You know, if you want a good picture of the light off of the water you should go out onto the dock. It’s less choppy.”

“Hmm, is that so.”

“Yeah, let me show you.”

David led the way. Becca found it easier to move in the darkness by following his example so her eyes were often on him. Innocently, those eyes drifted down to his ass and drank in the sight. Hanging from his belt, those khaki shorts gave a teasing hint of the outline of the muscles and edges underneath. She brainstormed how she might casually manage to test the firmness, grinning internally.

“Do you take a lot of night pictures?” he asked.

“Me? No, I’m not much of a photographer.”

“Oh okay, I gotcha. Just wanted to grab a pic of something you saw that you liked?”

“Yeah, I guess. It’s just really pretty out here.”

“Oh, there’s lots of pretty things everywhere,” he said, turning back to make eye contact, the hint of a smile in the corner of his lips. Sara couldn’t tell if he was being conversational or flirtatious but let herself pretend it was a compliment.

They made their way across the shore and reached the sturdy wooden steps of the dock. David continued, “I come out here all the time and I’m always seeing something new.” He slowed his stride so they could walk side-by-side, each tracing a wooden railing with a hand.

“So what do you see new this time?”

Thinking, he was quiet for a second. “Well, um, there’s you. You’re a new sight in a familiar place.”

“Oh well, if that’s it then I’m sorry to disappoint.”

“Hardly. You make me eager to come here.”

“Why? So you can see me or see someone new?”

David smiled. “Well, normally I’m not one to hit on a girl who’s taken but yeah, I’d like to see you again.” Sara looked down, trying to hide her grin. “I hope you don’t mind me saying that.”

He must have overhead Becca earlier by the fire. In a way, it made her feel relieved to know that he was going to respect her boundaries. But a part of her wanted him to pursue her and was disappointed that he knew she had a boyfriend. She missed the importance she felt from being chased.

“No, I don’t mind at all. But I’m sure you’re just saying that to be nice.”

David chuckled. “I’m not sure how to take that. I'm only being honest that whoever he is, he’s a lucky guy.”

“Well, thanks,” she smiled.

They continued past the point of the dock where it was rigid and supported and crossed onto the floating portion. It bobbed slightly from their collective weight. Moving towards the center for balance, they innocently brushed hands.

“Careful, it can be a little wonky out here. It can be easy to fall in by accident if you move recklessly.”

“Thanks. I know what I’m doing.”

Sara said the words but questioned if she meant them. ‘Do I know what I am doing? What is it that l am doing exactly?’ The thought lingered in her head before fading away. The moment was too flush with her attention for her to have any room in her mind for care or caution. The faint musky smell of him enveloped her senses.

“See,” he said as they reached the end of the short pier, “much better.”

“You’re right. It’s nice.”

The moonlight stretched in a long oval across the water. In the dark, it almost looked not like a reflection but a giant object beneath them, as if they were floating high above everything. Sara stared in silence and felt peaceful. It was only the two of them in this quiet little world, a world she wanted to savor and enjoy.

“Aren’t you going to take a picture?”

“Oh, oh yeah. Sorry, I was just enjoying the view,” she said. Sara felt at her sides and became embarrassed to realize that she didn’t have her phone on her, a peril of pocketless dresses. “Shit. I left it back at the table.”

“Haha, are you serious? After coming all this way?”

Damnit. I can be so dumb.”

“Hey, it happens. You want to use mine?”

Not seeing any reason to say no, she took it and snapped a few photos. They were grainy and made the moon look tiny but she didn’t care. The real thing still stood before her with all its magic. “You got ‘em? Put in your number and text them to yourself.”

Sara typed it in and sent them off. “You want me to save it? My number?”

He shrugged. “Might as well.”

She typed in S-A-R-A and then, because she felt like it, added a heart emoji at the end, the digital-age equivalent to adding xoxo to the bottom of a cocktail napkin. ‘Might as well,’ she thought.

“You know, I could stay out here and stare at this. It’s almost magical, like looking into a fire pit.”

Sara peered into the shimmering reflection on the water’s surface, letting herself become hypnotized. “I see what you mean. Although it’s probably a bit louder over at that one then here,” she said, gesturing to the party back on the beach. Another shout of drinking-game excitement echoed out to them over the muffled sounds of top-40.

David laughed, “Yeah, just a bit. Were you wanting to head back?”

“Not really. It’s nice out here. You?”

“Not really.”

A still quiet grew between them, comforting and familiar despite them having initially met that evening. In the reflection of his eyes, she could see herself falling hard for him, an attraction that was accelerating with wild and reckless speed. Afraid that the moment might slip away, she blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

“Do you want to go for a swim?”

Excuse me?”

Sara blushed. She didn’t know from where that had come. Normally, her impulses weren’t so in control of her actions but tonight they were in full charge. The water did look inviting and in the hot night air, a quick dip sounded refreshing. “Uh yeah, haha, seems like something fun to do,” she said.

Allison_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Allison_Vega

“Haha, in this heat? I’ll admit, I’m a fan of the idea.”

“Really?” she said, curious. If he was going to jump in then she definitely would.

“Of course. Although, I probably shouldn’t. I don’t have a swimsuit and these shorts are new so... I don’t know about getting them wet.”

Sara shrugged. A moonlit dip sounded way more fun than going back to the party. It sounded way more fun than anything else she could think of to do at that moment. She wanted to see how far she could push things and based on his expression, she felt that he might let her. “Take ‘em off if you want to keep them dry.”

He paused. “Wait. You mean...” he trailed off and looked at her in silence. “Wait. Just the shorts or...”

“If that’s where you want to stop,” she challenged, committed to being impulsive and seeing where this went, boyfriend be damned. Sara decided that if Ben had been punishing her or intentionally ignoring her, then whatever transpired out here on the dock would be something he pushed her to do. It was karma.

Her hands found the hem of her dress and pulled it up over her head, exposing her tight waist and a pearlescent white bra that matched her panties. It glowed in the moonlight and drew in all his attention. She started to remove her bracelet and earrings before looking back at him and noticed he was still clothed with a wide-eyed expression on his face. Sara paused. “So, what will it be?” she beckoned.

Snapping out of it with the shake of his head, he quickly undid his belt and began to remove each article of clothing with haste. She smiled to herself with equal parts of excitement and terror at the situation she was putting herself in. Her heart was pounding and made it a little difficult to breathe but she was too determined to get into that water to back out now.

When everything she wanted to keep dry was off she put her hair back into a ponytail, turned and made a running jump. The splash gave him a startle. He had been focused too much on himself that he failed to see her take a running start. It wasn’t until he saw her dress in a pile with her accessories placed on top that he realized she was waiting on him.

Stripping down to his boxers, he walked to the dock’s edge and smiled. His firm muscles stretched from his abs to his shoulders and the sight caused her to forget every problem that had been plaguing her mind earlier. He put his hands on his hips and looked down at her. “I hope that wasn’t supposed to be some sad excuse for a cannonball. Maybe that counts back where you come from but not here.”

“Well how about you show me how it’s done then?” she said, her teeth lightly chattering from the shock of the cool water compared to the heat of the night.

Taking a step back, he planted his feet before leaping forward and tucking his knees to his chest, sending a giant splash into the air. It rained down on her and she let out a satisfied giggle. Returning to the surface, he smiled wide. “Impressed? I know you are.”

“That was very impressive indeed. Do you practice that much?”

“Nah, I’m just naturally good at it although I’m not normally in my boxers when I do. Definitely changes things.”

Both of them were treading water barely out of reach of each other and the dock. She swam a little closer, lowering her voice in the process. “You mean to tell me that this is the first time you’ve swum in your underwear?”

He paused. “Perhaps. Is it yours?” He came a little closer.

She smiled with mischief and held it for a moment as if that were to be her answer. “Maybe...”

Content with her response, he added, “Besides, I doubt that we are the first to jump off this dock like this.”

She glanced back and then and pouted her lip. “No, I bet we are the first. To me, this looks more like the kind of dock people skinny dip off of.”

“Really? How do you figure?”

“Oh, I have a gut feeling.”

Deep inside she was having a war with herself. Ben’s neglect had left her feeling unimportant but here was David, making her feel fun and interesting. She knew that she shouldn’t be doing this or saying these things but it was too much fun and enjoyable to give in to the moment. He had a cute face with a sexy body that she wanted to reach out to touch and she could sense his want to touch hers. The adventurous side of her had come out to play.

“Well, it’s too bad none of those people are here,” David said, trying to make a joke to break the tension.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah, I guess. Could be fun.”

Sara didn’t know what sort of response she was angling for but that one seemed good enough. She had let herself take this train this far, she might as well see the tracks all the way to the end now. “Why wish they were here when we could be them?”

David gulped. “What?”

“Are you too shy?”

“Huh, no! I just... I didn’t think...”

“Well then,” she paddled over to the dock and grabbed the edge with one hand, holding her other open towards him. “Prove it. Let me have them.”

“Seriously?”

She didn’t say a word but shook her open hand.

Without putting up any more protest, he floated onto his back and curled his knees up to his chest. In a swift motion, he peeled off his boxers and balled them up to give them over. The darkness of the water didn’t give her the best view in the world but she could make out the distinct outline of his stiff erection.

“Mmm, there you go. We have ourselves a skinny dipper. How does it feel?”

“It’s different. Fun, but different.”

“I can tell. You seem to be enjoying yourself,” she said, glancing down deliberately at what she could faintly see of his cock.

He smiled nervously while struggling to tread water. His legs and arms flailed, his knees and hands attempting to cover himself while his limbs tried to keep him floating upright. Sara giggled at David’s bashfulness. He was a cute sight. Eventually, he evened out his motions and let himself be naked in front of her.

“Okay, what about you?”

Her mouth stretched into a devilish grin. “Oh, I suppose. A deal’s a deal.” She threw his wet boxers up onto the dock and then reached down to remove her panties. Being soaked, but not only by the water at this point, they clung to her and themselves, bunching and twisting down to her ankles. Once they were off, landing near the rest of her discarded clothing, she reached back to unhook her bra. David, who had been watching her with dedicated enthusiasm up to that point, bashfully turned his gaze to the side.

“What is it? Are you trying not to look?”

“I don’t know. A little?”

“If a girl asks you to go skinny dipping with her she definitely wants you to look.”

“Is that so?”

“Come here,” she instructed and had him put his hand on the dock next to hers.

Sara looked into David’s eyes as she reached behind herself and removed the hook. The straps went slack and fell to the sides of her arms while the front drifted off her breasts and into the water. Grabbing the front, she slowly pulled the last of her underwear away without taking her gaze off of his. She watched his eyes, fixated. His breathing seemed to stop, he was so focused that his mind had forgotten how to inhale, as the sight of her bare chest came into view.

Floating in the water, her breasts heaved with the soft current making them appear full and firm. Between the cool water and the sexual appetite that hungered within, her nipples were perked and sensitive. She could almost feel his eyes wander over them. A shiver raced down her back from the thought, causing her to squeeze her legs together and kick out a leg, brushing against the hairs of his. “So,” Sara said as she pitched her bra to join the rest of their clothes on the dock, “It looks like I was right.”

“wHAt?” he asked, his jaw and tongue too dumbfounded to put full effort into pronouncing the ‘w’ or ‘t’ sounds. David shook his head and cleared his throat. “Right about what?”

“This is definitely a dock made for skinny dipping.”

He let out an affirmative huff. She enjoyed playing the role of seductress and it left her feeling incredibly satisfied. Sara had him all to herself and naked for no reason other than she had asked him to be. They were alone, clearly attracted to each other, and the sexual tension was up to their necks as if it were the water itself. She had had enough of her boyfriend’s passive-aggressive disregard and was ready to give in to this.

“So now what?”

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“I’ve gotta confess, this is my first time skinny dipping,” she laughed, hoping that he would make the next move, “I’m not sure what else we’re supposed to do.”

“I’ve never skinny dipped before either,” he admitted. David was now floating at ease, no longer trying to cover himself up. He was doing his best to be a gentleman and not stare at Sara’s naked body but she loved it every time he failed and let his view linger down her chest and stomach. His gaze made her feel pretty, desirable and wanted in ways that she hadn’t been made to feel in weeks if not months. “I think maybe we swim?”

Swim?” she repeated in a tone that suggested he was missing the point.

“Yeah, I don’t know. Play Marco Polo?”

“Oh?” she exclaimed, seeing an opportunity. Sara closed her eyes and softly spoke, “Maaar-co.” She reached for him and touched his chest. It was firm and warm in a way that invited her to explore more. Her hand wandered down, over his nipple, across the contours of his abs, and down to his cock.

“P-p-oh-low!” he stammered, overwhelmed by the sensation. His hard cock twitched in her grip. It wasn’t overly long, maybe a hair above average, but it was good and thick. Damn thick. Becca was right, this definitely wasn’t one to be thrown back. She giggled at the thought.

“Well, hello there,” she spoke while moving her hand on the dock so that it was on top of his. The inside of her foot rubbed up against the outside of his leg.

“Umm...” he protested.

“What is it?”

“Are you sure?”

“Sure about what?” she smiled. She knew what he was going to ask and was eager to put his worries to rest. This was her decision and she had made it.

"It’s just... Don’t you have a boyfriend?”

She lowered her voice and spoke with a slow, seductive husk. “Can you keep a secret?”

He nodded.

“I do. But he’s not here and right now I feel like being a bad girlfriend.”

Her mouth curled into a villainous grin as she went in for a deep, hungry kiss. David, who seemed hesitant a second ago, offered only encouragement as his lips matched the fever in hers. She moaned a little, satisfied to discover that he tasted every bit as sweet and earthy as her mind had envisioned. Letting go of the dock and his cock to wrap her arms around his head, she clung and climbed onto him as they made out, passionately bobbing up and down in the water.

Sara wrapped her legs around his waist and squeezed. He felt like a heated saddle between her thighs, her personal buoyant stallion. Their tongues danced much as their bodies had earlier at the party, except this time instead of music, there were only the sounds of their feverish pants and moans. Her heart pounded thunderously in her chest with a rush of excitement and relief. She was going to work out all the built-up frustrations that had been plaguing her neglected needs.

Using a free hand, she grabbed onto the dock and spun them both around while continuing to kiss. With his back up against the floating platform, she pinned him down. David lifted himself by her shoulders and moved his attention away from her lips and onto the side of her neck. “Oh god, yes,” she moaned. He had found her weak spot.

Grinding and humping on top of his abs, Sara rubbed her pussy against him. Her clit was swollen and sensitive and his skin felt unbelievably smooth in the water. She could feel his hard cock pressing on her ass, sliding between her cheeks, teasing her. “I need you...” she whimpered.

David groaned.

“I need you,” she repeated.

“I want you so bad,” he whispered between kisses.

“David,” she pleaded, digging her nails into the wood. Her pussy ached to be filled. “David, I need you in me. Fuck me.”

He took his hands off her shoulders and put one on the dock. In a quick move, as if they were dancing and he was dipping her, they switched places so that now it was her that was pinned. Sara adjusted herself so that his cock was sliding along her pussy each time she bobbed up and down in sync with the water. It felt so thick against her wet, eager sex that she was helpless but to bite her lip in anticipation.

David moved his hips and she winced in pain, crying out a little as he pushed into her, stretching her pussy slowly but forcefully. “Ahh, ah! Ow.”

“Need it slow?”

Sara adjusted herself and relaxed her muscles around him. It had been a while since she had last managed to get laid, no thanks to Ben, so things were tender. The sensation soon mellowed from a sharp sting into a satisfying fullness. “No. You’re just... you’re so much bigger than my boyfriend.”

It was a lie. As far as she could tell, both of their cocks were close in size although distinctly different in shape and feel. Even so, it felt like the right thing to say and had a noticeable effect on him. His cock twitched and swelled at her words and almost instantly he started to move in and out, fucking her with his full length.

“Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck,” she groaned, hitting a higher pitch with each syllable. Sara wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his head in close. She bit softly on his earlobe to stifle her words while he moaned low and sweetly.

Her pussy was wetter than she could ever remember it being with Ben. She didn’t know if it was from the water or from the thrill of being unfaithful but she didn’t care. All she knew was that his cock felt incredible. His balls tapped her ass and her tits splashed in the water with each slow-motion thrust

She let go with her arms and moved her hands to the sides of his face. Sara looked deep into his gaze while he continued to move in and out of her. Both of their faces were numb, savoring what they were feeling, but their eyes were wild with lust and fire. She pulled his face close and kissed him with fearless passion as if the oxygen in his lungs was that only air she was capable of breathing in. Their moans became soft hums between their locked lips. She bit onto his lower one and tugged.

“...uck,” he sighed. His eyes were closed, enjoying the feel of her teeth on him. Sara let go and giggled. “Mmm, that’s fun,” he confessed, “I’ve never been with a biter before.”

“Yeah, you like that?” she asked with seductive encouragement, gasping after every word from the feeling of his cock working in and out of her pussy.

“Do it again,” he begged.

She turned his head and clamped onto his earlobe, giving it a gentle pull. He moaned in ecstasy and became more impactful with his thrusts, shaking the dock with each one. Splashes of water cascaded over them, tickling their exposed flesh. Sara moved her focus down to his shoulder and sucked the droplets off of him, savoring the salty taste of the water and the sweet bitterness of his skin. She opened her mouth and let her teeth rest forcefully, leaving soft imprints. “Yeah, fuck yeah,” he grunted.

Wrapping one hand behind his head and gripping her fingers into his hair, she took her other and reached down to his lower back. Her fingers explored the edges of his muscles and felt them flex with every fuck. “Mmm god, you’re so sexy. Fuck me, David!” she cheered.

His pace increased and she started to pound hard on the base of his cock. Her hips bucked and rotated, grinding her clit at the root of his thick, meaty shaft. Needing some more attention, she reached her fingers between them and started to rub at her clit. “Ooooh, your cock feels so good.”

David gave an affirmative grunt and buried his mouth into the crook of her neck. Once again he had found her weak spot and caused her to shriek in joyful satisfaction. In very little time he was learning how to make her go wild and she was loving every second of it. “Umf,” he moaned, “I love your body.”

He let go of the dock with one hand and grabbed her ass, squeezing the cheek with a firm grip. Sara panted hard into his ear. The motion of his thrusts caused them to float away, pivoting and pitching around the one hand still holding on. The two of them, too distracted with pleasure, didn’t notice how much they had begun to tilt until his cock slipped out and his hand fell off the dock.

“Ahh!” he exclaimed.

Sara lost her balance for a moment and dunked underwater before returning to the surface. “Hey!” she said, laughing and wiping off her eyes.

“I’m sorry. Lost my grip.”

“It’s fine,” she said in labored breaths, trying to catch hers.

“Come here,” he instructed. Neither of them even considered their stumble as a sign to stop. David pulled her in close to him, her back to his front. He pushed her towards the dock and then guided her hands to hold on the edge. Lifting by her hips, he raised her a little out of the water and then back down onto his cock, still slick from her juices.

“Mmmm...” she hummed in a sustained, satisfied tone.

He resumed fucking her, slow at first and now from behind. Taking the time to savor each thrust, he tightened his grip on her thighs and gave an ass cheek a gentle slap. The motion was causing him to drift again so he reached forward and put his hands over hers. With solid anchoring, the two of them found the angle and speed that suited them both.

“Oh fuck. Fuck me!” she begged. Sara turned her head to the side and tried to press her mouth on her arm to stop from making too much noise. She didn’t know if their sounds would echo all the way back to the party but she wasn’t about to let them.

It was clear to Sara that David was close to finishing from the desperation in his moans. He was picking up speed and his hands were pressing harder against the tops of hers. They hadn’t used protection but she was on the pill. “Cum in me,” she pleaded, “I want to feel you cum inside my pussy.”

“Are you sure?” he asked, struggling to hold it together as he fucked her harder and neared his orgasm.

“Yes, it’s safe. Cum in me!”

David didn’t need to be told again and thrust deep and hard into her pussy. His abs slapped against her ass and made it bounce in ways that sent sensations all over her body. The motion of their fucking sent water splashing all over the surface. “I... I...” he groaned, “I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

Hot bursts filled her pussy and Sara bit her lip, savoring the pleasure. She could feel his cock pulsing and draining into her, filling her up and mixing with her own wetness. The feeling pushed her right to the edge.

“Don’t pull out yet!” she begged.

With one hand, she reached down and found her clit. It was swollen and eager for attention. Sara rubbed furiously at it and pressed down hard on his still stiff cock. “Oh fuck oh fuck,” she muttered.

“That’s it. That’s a good girl. Cum for me,” David whispered, his words teasing her and pushing her body closer and closer towards her climax. “Cum on this cock. Make that pussy cum on this cock for me.”

“Oh fuck, shit, fuuuuu...” she screamed.

He leaned his head in and nibbled on her earlobe, doing to her what she had done to him. “That’s it,” he cheered in whispers.

“Oh fuck, David! I’m cumming! Oh, fuck!”

With a flex of her hips, she crashed into her orgasm and twitched in the water, moaning and panting as her climax overtook. He held on to her, keeping her above the surface until she finished riding it out. A shudder rippled down her back and radiated out to her fingers and toes, almost like a whip being cracked. Her moans and grunts changed into hums and giggles before she exhaled a big sigh of relief.

Knowing she was done, David withdrew from her and helped her rest her elbows on the dock. He moved to the side and did the same. They looked at each other and shared a sleepy expression of genuine contentment. The sight of each other trying to catch their breaths caused them both to laugh.

“Well, that’s certainly one thing to do while skinny dipping,” he joked.

Sara grinned. “It’s the best thing to do while skinny dipping, if you ask me.”

He nodded and pulled himself out of the water. Even after fucking him he still looked incredibly sexy to her, perhaps even sexier now that she knew what that body of his could do to hers.

“The best thing, yeah? Is that why you brought me out here?” he teased.

“Hey,” she giggled, knowing he was joking with her, “You're the one who brought me out here. I’m not that bad of a girlfriend.” A strong wave of guilt washed over her at the realization of what she had done. She did her best to put it out of her mind and not spoil the moment but she felt a lump form in her throat still. He noticed before she could turn her head.

“Listen,” he said. It was clear he knew what she was thinking. “I have an easy time believing that you’re far from the worst. I promise you that.”

She smiled, unsure of what that even meant or how to respond.

“Don’t worry. You’re secret is safe with me.”

Sara appreciated his discretion. “Thanks. I’ll keep that in mind.”

David helped pull her out of the water and gave her his shirt to use to dry off. They dressed and started to walk back to the party. “I just wanted to let you know,” he began, “I really enjoyed that. I hope it’s okay if I say that I would like it if I got to see you again.”

She smiled. His behavior was helping ease her guilt. “I had a good time too. I can’t begin to tell you how much I needed that,” Sara admitted, unable to deny the truth in her words.

They returned to the party and saw that a folding table had been set up for yet another kind of drinking game. One of the guys spotted David and called him over to join their losing team. “Hey, I should probably go check out what’s going on,” he said, his eyes asking if it was okay if he left her.

“Go ahead. I should find my phone as it is.”

Looking over at the picnic table, she spotted her phone and went over to retrieve it. As she was reviewing to see if there were any missed calls or texts, of which there were none, Becca appeared to her left. “Where have you been?” she asked, concerned.

It was understandable that Becca might have some questions but Sara didn’t have an explanation ready. She stammered while her friend looked at her with suspicion and then over at David. “Why is your hair wet?”

“I... um..”

It clicked in Becca’s mind and her mouth curled into a devilish grin. Her face was lit with excitement. “Did you and David?!”

Sara didn’t know what to say. She prayed that Becca wouldn’t judge her, at least more than she was already judging herself.

“Atta girl!”

“What?” she said, confused.

“Hun, that’s half the fun of going away for a while.”

“You’re not... upset?”

She laughed and put her arm around Sara. “Not at all. Ha, I was wondering when you went to take pictures without bringing your phone," she winked. "I wasn’t sure if you were open to that or what things were like with your boyfriend back home but I’m so excited now. I’ve been needing a wing-woman for the summer.”

“But what about Ben, my boyfriend?”

Becca chuckled. “Look, if it's cool with you then it's cool with me. What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.”

Sara smiled and let out a sigh of relief. For the first time in weeks, she felt accepted and appreciated. There was contentment within her knowing that the next few months were going to be all right. If Ben didn’t change his attitude and behavior then this was going to be the start of a fun summer.

 

Published 
Written by hopp3r
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments