Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blonde Witch Of The North

"Slacker finds internet flirting has wonderful consequences"

3
2 Comments 2
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I was walking around the house in just my robe and red speedo briefs. I was eating a Magnum ice cream, enjoying my day off. That's when shit got hectic.

There was rap on the door.

"Ah fuck it, for real? Yeah, yeah, hang on - Jesus."

 Bang bang, the door went again. I flung the door back.

"Jesus, ALRIGHT! Lisa?"

I stood aghast, it was my pal Lisa from facebook. How to explain Lisa? Its tough, she is somewhat a force of nature. Lisa sings for a metal outfit called Death's Hand and, when in character, she goes by the stage name of Blonde Witch of the North. As her name suggests, she rocks platinum blonde hair. Long and dead straight. She struts the stage in a shining, tighter than tight latex catsuit, zippered down well past the navel, her wonderful tits barely held in place with Hollywood tape. As tall and imposing as Lisa already is, she further enhances that on stage with knee high patent leather spike heeled boots. On stage and in life she had real presence.

Today however, she was dressed head to foot in rocker babe noir: black leather biker jacket with a tight wife beater under that. The jacket was zipped half way up sort of cinching in to further enhance her wonderful tits, so much better in real life. She had on a tight short skirt and weirdly, heavy biker boots. She had a pair of gold framed aviators stuffed into her hair like much like a princess might wear a bejeweled tiara. Her pile of shit matte black RX-7 was parked out front.

She stood there chewing gum, looking up at me with one arched eyebrow, much like a bored teenager.

"Got it in one genius. Right, this, this right here is a one off thing do not get used to it!"

"What the hell are you talking about Lisa, you come banging on my door at..."

Lisa cut me off quick smart.

"Shut up! Okay, this endless dance we engage in on that stupid fucking facebook ends right now. We flirt, throw intellectual barbs at each other and discuss some really intense shit. We pretend we are sensible adults who can have a deep conversation without wanting to fuck each other, we bring up our partners and sign out. It's bullshit!" Lisa nudged past me, shouldering her leather jacket off. My eyes were clapped onto her fabulous ass in that tight skirt.

"So okay, that's cool, do you want a magnum?"

She rounded on me, whipping that awesome hair of hers around and said, "No, I want you to fuck me!"

I stood there with a chewed ice cream stick in my hand wondering what fucking planet was I on. Just then my robe fell open revealing my developing paunch and my strong erection pushing out a long tube shape in the front of my red spandex briefs.

Lisa, looked down, surprised at my choice of underwear. "Nice panties sweetheart."

She rolled her eyes and next I knew Lisa pulled the scruff of my robe into her fists, kissing me aggressively and pushed me onto the couch. She then straddled me, grinding her white pantied crotch across my hard dick, still struggling within in the constraints of my spandex briefs.

Lisa stood back up and yanked my briefs down springing my hard cock from its spandex prison. I can't really admit to having a huge cock, but it's fat and on the good side six inches erect. With my good sized balls I rock a nice package.

Lisa dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth, simply to lube my cock with saliva.

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

She then sat back, I thought to admire it, no she spat on my cock and worked her hand over it. With the same hand she wiped it roughly across my mouth to taste her spit covered, cock tasting palm.

Lisa then straddled me again, this time pulling aside her pretty white panties to allow access to her fabulous shaved pussy. I held my thumb to my plump glans and pushed it into her sopping wet cunt. She tried on my cock for size, she wriggled and writhed on it, throwing her hair back. I ran my hands and eyes down over her torso and breasts, as she cupped her tits to work over her erect long nipples through her top.

It felt exactly like being in some awesome eighties action film where the guy finally gets to fuck the girl he's protecting from guys in black Mercedes Benz with shot guns 'n' stuff.

Holy Shit, she didn't have bra on. Her tits sat as they did within the white wife beater singlet, seemingly defying gravity. I quickly pulled the singlet up and off her. Her tits were simply the most beautiful things I'd ever seen. I soon had my hands clapped on those firm tits and my mouth suckered onto her long, hard nipples.

Lisa pushed my head back by the ears, squaring her lips and gnashing her teeth. "Get and do me sunshine!"

I really can't brag how she rode me for hours or how awesome I am at fucking. I came quite quickly, jolting load after heavy load deep inside her within mere minutes...well mere minute, if being completely honest.

Lisa looked at me, eyebrows arched. "We are far from done here....speedy!"

We swapped, Lisa now on her back on my couch me on the floor as if worshiping at the altar of the White Witch of the North's come nourished cunt.

In full knowledge I'd be eating my own come I, without hesitation, hungrily went to work pleasuring Lisa with my mouth. I was more than happy eating my come out of Lisa's glorious, shaved cunt. Shaking my head side to side pushing my tongue deep into her. Sucking on her clit and working over it with my tongue, savouring every crease and ridge of her labia and inner walls. She tasted sweet as watermelon and her thighs smelt of strawberry body wash.

I finger fucked her, finding the sponginess of her g-spot and working it over by drawing my fingers forward over this special spot. I withdrew my fingers and pushed her legs back and up to rim her anus, finding more of my come had trickled here too. I pressed on emboldened by Lisa's enjoyment and, to be quite frank, I was enjoying the filthy sleaziness of consuming my own come.

I then licked my forefinger and gently inserted it into Lisa's hot, tight and strong anus. Lisa was soon crying out. Coming again and again, as my finger drove slowly into her ass.

As we lay in post match bliss, sharing one of Lisa's Marlboros she said, "Mmm, so your mouth and that dick are as good as the mind I so enjoy on Facebook. There I've said it, better watch it flyboy you might just get the girl after all."

Later, as I shut the door after Lisa, my first thought was, Wonderful, my big dumb personality and indeed mouth has done it again. I swear its a curse.

Published 
Written by JuiceBar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments