Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brandy, the Girl Next Door

"Working from home has it rewards."

30
12 Comments 12
18.8k Views 18.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I was working from home one day, in my small two-bedroom apartment, trying to get caught up on some pressing work. I wanted to be anywhere but sitting in front of a computer. I gazed out the window of the spare bedroom, which doubled as an office.

I saw the shapely silhouetted figure of a young lady, bouncing down the stairs in the breezeway across the parking lot from the building where my apartment was located. Her hair was pinned up in a pony-tail and I could see she was wearing shorts and a tight-fitting t-shirt.

She stepped out in the bright afternoon sunshine, and peered around the parking lot. The sun bounced off her brown hair and brown skin. I watched as she disappeared around the corner. I quickly stepped out on to our third-floor patio to see if I could see where she had gone. As I peered over the railing, she re-appeared from the breezeway of my building. She stopped and looked around, as if she were lost.

“Whatcha looking for?” I asked.

“The pool,” she replied, as she turned and looked in my direction.

“Oh hey,” she replied, placing her hand over her eyebrows as she peered upwards. “Thanks!”

I watched as she trotted off towards the pool. I stepped back into my little office and even though I earnestly tried to focus on work, I couldn’t. I decided to take a stroll down by the pool. I walked through the pool area, which was void of anyone and to the mail room. As I stood and checked the post office box, she walked up and put her key in another rail box just a few feet from me.

“Hey,” I said, “Do you find the pool?”

“Yeah,” replied, as she thumbed through the junk mail she had pulled from her mailbox. “But there’s no one there.”

 

“Yeah,” I replied. “I guess everyone is at work.”


“Except you,” she replied, tossing the junk mail into a nearby trash can. I thumbed through my own mail and she stood and watched.

 

“So what do you do?” she asked.

 

“I am a communications specialist,” I replied. “I help companies with their public relations, media and other types of corporate communications.”


“That sounds cool,” she replied, crossing her arms under her breasts. “I’d love to have a job like yours!”

 

“So what do you do?” I casually asked.

 

“I am a student at Quad C,” she replied. “Studying business management.”

 

“Freshman year?” I guessed.

 

“Sophmore,” she replied.

 

I casually walked past her towards the pool. She turned and followed me.

 

“So what are your plans?” I asked.

 

“I don’t know,” she replied. “Finish school first.”

 

I chuckled.

 

“No silly,” I replied, “For the rest of the afternoon.”

 

She laughed and replied, as we stepped through the gate and into the pool area,

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Wanna come up to my place?” I countered. I have no idea why I made the offer. The words just tumbled out of my mouth.

 

“Sure,” she replied, stepping up her pace to walk beside me.

 

Stepping into my apartment, she asked if she could use the restroom. I head nodded her in the direction she needed to travel, then watched as she disappeared into my bathroom. She closed the door but didn’t latch it.

 

I stepped on to my balcony and waited. After a few moments, she emerged and joined me on my patio.

 

“Do you want a beer or something to drink?” I asked.

 

“A beer would be great,’ she replied, leaning against the railing and taking in the view from our perch. I stepped back into my apartment, fetched two beers from the refrigerator and rejoined my guest on the patio. I stopped only momentarily to take in her very cute ass. Her shorts were probably about two sizes to small, but I was not going to be the one to tell her.

 

I handed her the beer.

 

“Thanks,” she said, taking a long hard drink from the beer bottle, then wiping her mouth with the back of her free hand.

 

“Good beer,” she remarked.


“Good company,” I replied.

 

“So can you show me what you do?” she asked.

 

“Sure,” I replied.

 

I sat down at my desktop, and flipped on my computer as my guest stood beside me. I could smell the sweetness of her perfume as she looked over my shoulder at my computer screen. Suddenly, I felt her hand on my shoulder.

 

“This is so cool,” she said as she peered at my computer screen. “You are very talented!”

 

I leaned back and casually placed my arm around her side, still holding my beer.

 

“Nah,” I replied, “I just enjoy what I do.”

 

“You’re good at what you do,” she replied. My semi-hard cock was starting to respond to the closeness of my visitor.

 

My guest stepped in front of me, between where I was seated and the desk with my computer screen and keyboard on it. She crossed her arms and stared down at me in silence.

 

“So do you ever take time away from work just to have some fun?” she asked.

 

“Yes,” I replied.

 

She reached to the band that held her hair in a pony-tail, pulling on it and releasing her long brown hair, which fell softly on to her shoulders. She bit down on her lower lip. She glanced down at my lap, smiled and said,

 

“Wow! Looks like someone is having a party.”

 

I’m pretty sure I blushed at this point.

 

“Yeah,” I replied.

NicoleRizo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleRizo

“Trying to keep things under control, but I think I’m failing and besides, it’s not my fault.”

 

My guest laughed.

 

“Yeah, I kind of gathered that,” she replied, slipping her fingers into the front of her cut offs. “Do you want to party alone?

 

“Not really,” I replied.

 

She stepped in closer to where I was seated, pushing her knee up against my manhood, slipping a hand on to my shoulder as she looked down at me.

 

“Why don’t you show me what you have down there?” she mused.

 

I was, admittedly, a bit shy. There was no way I was going to just whip it out and show it off. We had to have a trade-off.

“You show me what you have and I’ll show you what I have,” I countered.

To my surprise, she took a step back, crossed her arms and pulled her form-fitting t-shirt over her head, tossing it over my computer screen She unfastened her brassiere, and slipped her arms out of the spaghetti straps, holding it in place with one hand.

“You’re turn,” she said, holding her bra in place with one hand, her other hand on her hip.

I unfastened my jeans and arched my back, slipping my jeans down my thighs. My cock strained against the thin fabric of my underwear.

“Underwear too,” she demanded.

“Let me see your boobies,” I shot back. She dropped her hand, showing me her 36 d-cup breasts on top of which her rock-hard nipples were perched.

“Nice,” I replied. “Can I feel them?

“Sure,” she replied, stepping in closer and thrusting her breasts in front of me. I gently placed my hands on her breasts, lightly squeezing each one. I softly ran my fingers over each of her breasts, stopping to feel her nipples. She watched as I gently massaged each of her breasts.

“Are you a virgin?” I asked.

“No,” she replied.

“Are you on the pill?” I asked.

“Yes,’ she replied.

She took a step back.

“Now it’s your turn,” she said. “Show me what you have.”

I arched my back and slipped my briefs down my thighs, my nine-inch steel rod arching upwards.

“Let me help you,” she said, pushing my underwear and my pants down past my knees, to my ankles. I grabbed my cock, thinking I might try to hide it.

“Oh wow!” my guest blushed. “You’re huge!”

I hadn’t really thought of myself as huge. For me, this was normal.

“Can I feel it?” she asked.

“Sure,” I replied.

She knelt down in front of me, between my knees and slipped her hand around the shaft of my cock. She thumbed the backside just in the fold of my foreskin, as she studied my tool. She pinched the head and remarked, “You’re leaking.”

“Pre-cum,” I replied. “If you keep that up though, you’ll get the real stuff.”

“This is so cool,” she said as she fingered my tool. She slowly worked her fingers up and down the shaft of my manhood, seemingly amazed.

“Are you sure you’re not a virgin?” I pressed.

“I’ve messed around a time or to,” she replied, still stroking my manhood, as she propped her head up in her hand, her elbow resting on my thigh. She leaned forward and silently sucked on the head of my greyish colored head. She slipped her lips open and pushed the head of my cock into her mouth. She popped off and looked up at me.

“Want a blow job?” she asked.

“Sure,” I replied. “Go for it.”

She slipped my cock back into her open mouth. I watched as she closed her eyes, and my cock disappeared into her open mouth. Oh my gawd! She held on to the base of my manhood as she worked my cock back and forth in her open mouth, more and more of it disappearing into her open orifice. My cock glistened with her saliva. I could feel my cock reach the back of her mouth as she deep throated me. Again, she popped my cock out of her mouth and asked,

“How do like it?”

“Keep going,” I said.

She worked my manhood back into my mouth, while gently massaging my testicles. My thighs were tightening.

“I’m going to cum,” I warned.

“Let me know when,” she replied.

“Any second,” I replied.

She slipped my cock back into her mouth, squeezing the base of it as she once again deep-throated me. My thighs tightened. Suddenly, I exploded inside of her mouth, my cum shooting deep into her open mouth.

“I’m cuming,” I exclaimed. She didn’t seem to care, as I shot my load down her throat and into her mouth. Her eyes fluttered, as I jettisoned everything I had into her open mouth. She hummed softly while lightly squeezing my testicles.

She popped off my cock and smiled.

“That was so cool,” she said, my glistening cock resting against her chin. She kissed the head of my cock and sucked on it.

“I don’t think there’s anything left,” I said.

“I want to make sure,” she said. I assured her that she had claimed everything I had to offer.

“This is not fair,” I remarked. “I need to reciprocate.”

She squeezed my balls and smiled.

“On another day,” she said, standing up and grabbing her bra. I watched as she dressed, my throbbing cock hanging limp like between my legs.

“Another day.” The words echoed in my mind. I watched as she took a sip of the beer sitting on the desk.

“Thanks for the beer,” she said as she stepped away.

I couldn’t move. I was down for the count. She walked over to the door et herself out as I scrambled to pull up my underwear and jeans. She looked back and smiled.

“Brandy,” she said. She opened the door and then, as quickly as she had appeared, she was gone. I gazed out the window and watched as she walked across the parking lot, up the stairs and back into her apartment.

Another day. The story continues. . . .

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments