Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Business As Usual

"A real estate appointment takes an unexpected turn"

31
14 Comments 14
15.9k Views 15.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words

It started out just like any other day. And then, with one glance, it wasn’t.

As I did once every month, I got up early, got my daughter off to school, and headed out to a meeting they call “Coffee with the Mayor”. It is just like it sounds, suburban and banal. But as a Real Estate Agent, it’s nice to know what’s going on in the town where you are working. But it’s also a little odd when you are the only person under sixty in a room full of retirees with complaints about street lights and garbage cans.

The meeting was the same as always. Heads of departments giving their little updates, complaints and questions from the audience. My mind drifted a little and I glanced down at my watch. Almost over thankfully. When I looked back up however, I found that the town manager was looking my way. No big deal I thought. Being the only person under sixty in a room will do that. But he seemed to hold that look just a few seconds longer than polite. I was wearing some leggings and a cardigan. Pretty sure being ogled was not even an option! Perhaps he was bored, and his mind liked to wander off too.

Once the meeting was finally adjourned, I picked up my jacket and got ready to make my escape. Before I could do so, one of the department heads I had met at a function walked over to say hello. I never saw him coming, but suddenly the town manager was at my elbow. He leaned in just a little, with his hand on my arm and jokingly remarked, “Don’t believe anything this guy tells you”. Then he casually sauntered away. Hmm.

I'm no stranger to a little male attention. Long auburn hair, big green eyes, and a curvy figure from age thirteen tend to do that. The hours I’ve spent in the gym trying to stave off middle age don’t hurt either I’m sure. It was a nice harmless ego boost, although I suspected it was mostly just my imagination and a little awkward friendliness.

A week went by and life went on. Random client meetings. Laundry. Mediocre sex with my husband. The usual. I’m thankful for my life, but it’s not terribly exciting. My husband is a good enough guy, but one who likes to stay in, watch car shows on TV, and lacks a certain assertiveness. Watching a dirty-ish movie is as far as he goes. My younger years were filled with plenty of bad boys- the ones with charm, wit, and arrogance. Maybe you can’t make a life with that, but it was certainly a fun way to spend some time.

While scrolling through my email I noticed that there was one from the town manager. Having no idea why he would contact me, I opened it immediately. Apparently, he was interested in perhaps putting his home on the market, and thought that maybe I could assist. How did he even know my name? Oh yes…at the meeting the audience members each say their name. But he remembered? And how did he know I was a Realtor? Perhaps I had mentioned that on some other day when I had complained about something? Who knows. But business opportunities are something that I never turn down, and this guy must have a ton of connections that could be potential clients. So what else to do but set up an appointment?

Friday came, and at the appointed time I grabbed my work bag. Contracts, camera, computer. Always be prepared. I also made sure to look my best. Green silk blouse, black pencil skirt, peep-toe heels with ankle straps (easier to keep on when traipsing through houses). Nails and lips a complementary shade of deep red. Just for good measure black lace demi bra and panties. Always helps to feel your best to do your best right?

I drove over to the property and was impressed. Not a huge home, but well kept and stylish. Understated. It appeared to suit him. Jack answered the door promptly. It was weird to see him without his usual suit. Casual pants, a button down shirt. Socks on his feet.

“Thank you for coming,” he said. “I’m thinking that I may want to put this house on the market and move to one closer to the water. I would also like a little bit more privacy, as my neighbors are just way too close.”

“Not a problem,” I said. “I was very flattered that you contacted me, and I am looking forward to servicing you”. The minute the phrase came out of my mouth I regretted it. Freudian slip for sure. He looked a little taken aback for a minute, then without skipping a beat he replied, “When would you like to start?” Umm….what? He followed with, “Do we need to look at market reports you brought first, or contracts, or did you want to walk through and see the house?

Okay, so he didn’t mean what I thought he did. What the hell was going on with me? Was my ego just looking for a little stroking today?

I received the guided house tour, and then we landed back in the kitchen. “So, what do you think? Do I need to make any changes, fix anything, hire a decorator…?” he asked jokingly.

“No, it’s a lovely house. I think that if you decide to move forward you’ll do well. You have good taste and I can’t imagine it won’t sell quickly.”

“Well, with you in charge I can’t imagine it wouldn’t be fast.”

I caught a little glimmer in his eye when he said that. He’s playing with me! “I’ll need to go back to the office to put together the proposal on price and marketing, but if you’d like, I’d be happy to show you the reports I brought and we can talk about the process.”

“I have plenty of time. I’m playing hooky from work today,” Jack said. “I think I’m going to grab a drink first. Can I get you something? I have a great bottle of wine in the fridge.”

“You know what? I’ll take you up on that offer.” It’s Friday. Drinking midday and innocent flirting are allowed, right?

He brought out two glasses and opened the wine. It was fantastic, and I drank it a little too quickly while we chatted about the weather and curtain choices, and great neighborhoods to look at.

“Goes down easy, doesn’t it? Can I pour you another glass?” Jack asked.

“You were right, it is a great bottle of wine and I don’t want to deprive you of it. So I’ll pass. But thank you for offering,” I replied.

I raised my glass to my lips for one last sip just as he leaned forward with the bottle. He just caught the rim to fill it, but managed to splash a small amount right onto to my blouse and into my cleavage. I jumped a little; it was cold. But the amused grin on his face made me feel a little warmer. He grabbed a towel and handed it to me, while apologizing profusely.

I delicately held the towel against my shirt and into my cleavage. His eyes followed the towel, and his pupils dilated slightly.

“Well, now you’ve got me just a little wet.” That wiped off the amused grin. He glanced away and apologized again. Now I was the one doing the grinning. “It’s fine. That’s the joy of white wine, no stains.” Okay. I let him off the hook, although I know that the double entendre was now ringing in his head.

“I left my bag right inside the family room. Shall we move into there or would you like to keep the meeting in the kitchen to prevent more spills?” I said jokingly.

He laughed and followed me to the family room. I bent over to grab the bag sitting on the floor and tripped just a little on the carpet. I squealed as my ankle twisted. Jack quickly grabbed my hips to prevent me from falling over. There’s a sight-me fully bent over with my potential client standing behind me holding me by the hips. Good thing he lived alone, and had drawn blinds, because it didn’t look innocent I’m sure. And in that next moment, I knew it wasn’t innocent. Jack took a step forward and pressed his body into mine. I could feel just how hard he was, and how vulnerable I was. An audible little sigh escaped from my lips.

I stood upright slowly, and as I did so Jack remained against me.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

“Are you Okay? Is there anything I can do for you?”

His proximity prompted me to simply say, “Well, I am still a little wet”. That was all the encouragement he needed.

His hands slowly traveled from my hips, to my thighs, to the hem of my skirt. Slowly he dragged the fabric upward until he reached his goal. My black lace panties were now on full display. He reached down with one hand and placed it between my legs. “A little?” was all he said. This erotic little dance had made me soaked imagining what might happen. His other hand found its way around to my chest and held me tight to him. As his hand worked my panties his cock rubbed against my ass and the anticipation was excruciating.

“Put your hands on the wall,” he said flatly in a husky voice. I’m always the one in control, so this was new. I hesitated. “Put your hands on the wall so I can fuck you,” he stated more forcefully. Hot, definitely hot. I put my hands on the wall.

He stepped back and straightened my skirt. Then he slowly unzipped it and let it fall. He caressed my ass appreciatively, and I turned slightly to see him smile lasciviously at me. He then leaned back in and quietly said “You have no idea how much I wanted you. I was so hard at that meeting I wanted to take you to my office and bend you over my desk.”

An image of him doing just that ran through my mind, and I decided to turn around. Holding his gaze I didn’t say a word. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse. His eyes watched every button come undone, and as it slipped to the floor the black lace that barely contained my breasts was on full display. He broke the gaze and reached forward. He grabbed me forcefully, intentionally. He pinched my erect nipples and every nerve in my body was at attention.

I reached out and ran my hand lightly across the front of his pants. I painstakingly attended to each button on his well starched shirt. As I pushed it from his shoulders I noted how firm he was, running my hands from his shoulders to his belt. I deftly removed his pants, and was pleasantly surprised to find that his cock was substantial. It twitched just slightly as my hand swept by, and I demurely glanced upward at him and licked my lips. That brought him to full attention. He reached down and wrapped a hand around it.

I innocently raised my index finger to mouth and ran it across my wet lips. I then reached out and ran it across the glistening head of his cock and then placed it back in my mouth.

Jack stepped closer again, but this time spun me back around to face the wall. I braced myself and, without any preliminaries, he pushed fully into me. I was so wet that he met with no resistance. He was not gentle either. He thrust hard and fast and it wasn’t long before I was throbbing with my first orgasm. He was so well endowed, and so talented in his motions, that his sliding in and out promptly brought on another climax so intense my knees buckled a little.

Sensing my instability on my feet he wrapped his arms around me and walked back to the couch. As he pulled us down I could feel him go even deeper and the sensation threw me over the edge once more. Once I regained some composure, I leaned forward and let him slide out of me. He was still rock hard, and I was looking forward to relieving that. I turned and kneeled in front of him. He leaned back with a wicked little knowing smile, thinking he owned me after making me come so hard and so often!

I leaned down and ran my tongue along the underside of his shaft. He tasted musky and sweet. And of me. While holding his now intent gaze I opened my mouth and brought the head to my lips, and my hand to his base. He was nice and wet too, and they slid easily. As I tightened my grip and twisted just a little, his lips parted and a moan escaped. I took him deeper into my mouth and sucked firmly while using my tongue to tease his engorged head. He leaned a little further back and tensed slightly as I moved my attention down to his balls to slow things down.

When he began to writhe a little impatiently I took my tongue back to that generous cock and sucked him all the way in. Another, throatier, groan escaped. As he opened his eyes and looked down at me, grabbing my head and holding me to him, I knew he wouldn’t last much longer. So I stood up in front of him, and slowly removed my one remaining clothing item. The bra fell to the floor, and as he watched, I tenderly raised one breast and gently licked the nipple. He waited expectantly, and he was rewarded.

I moved forward and straddled him, slowly sinking onto his cock and riding him while watching his face. It was tight, deep, and so, so hot. When he couldn’t take anymore delayed gratification I sped up my efforts. I felt him grow inside me and tense and then he found his release. He stayed inside me for some time until the adrenaline rush wore off.

I rose from Jack’s lap and collected my clothes. This meeting hadn’t gone as I expected, but I certainly had enjoyed it. I stood in the family room, wearing only a pair of black heels and holding an armful of clothes. What to say? I had no idea as this was new to me. It had been twenty years since I’d done anything like this! I looked at Jack and his eyes ran over me from head to heels. As he watched me, his hand strayed back down to his cock once more and I watched in fascination as it grew. It was erotic as hell. He confidently asked, “Are you coming or going?” I almost had to laugh. But what I did was call him on it.

“You think you’re pretty funny, don’t you? But I’ll give you this- you are pretty witty and you certainly keep things interesting.”

“Well, it takes two. That’s why I prefer smart women. They are pretty sexy. But you apparently don’t even have to talk to get me hard. Bonus.”

“Coming.”

“What?”

“That’s my choice. But you don’t have to talk to accomplish that. “

I dropped the clothes I was holding onto a nearby chair and walked back to Jack. He wrapped his hands around my firm round ass and pulled me closer. He leaned forward and his tongue found me wet and wanting. When he knew he’d taken me just to the edge he pushed me down onto the couch and parted my legs.

For the first time, he kissed me. His tongue was insistent and hungry. He made his arousal known by placing his cock just inside my wet folds, but not entering. I moved slightly against it and I could feel his answering grin. He slowly slid his length against mine as he kissed me softer, and deeper. He pulled his face back and looked into my eyes. As he did so he entered me, slowly and intentionally so that I could feel every inch. He repeated this for some time, until neither of us could wait any longer. He picked up his pace and finally we both came hard and long. I could have stayed there all night, and I’m sure he could have stayed up all night. But reality called and I had to get home.

So I cleaned up and retrieved my clothing from the chair. Jack stood up and walked over to me. He was wearing his pants again, and his shirt was on, but open. Now that I knew what he had in those pants it was hard to see him the same formal way.

He took my panties from me and kneeled down. He lifted each foot and then slid them back up my legs. Then he gave each nipple a nibble before putting them back into their lace prison. It was almost as hot as having him take them off, and I felt myself getting wet yet again. So I quickly pulled on my skirt and blouse and adjusted.

“See, no stains,” I remarked as I fastened the buttons. I got a little smile in return.

“Next time I’ll make sure you are properly un-attired before serving the wine,” Jack commented.

“Really? And who said there would be a next time?” I asked coyly.

“Well, you are my Realtor, so we’ll need to meet to get my house ready, sign papers, and look for a new one. And I may be considering some investment property too. So I’ll need lots of servicing.”

Okay, so he did catch that comment earlier. Dammit.

 

 

Published 
Written by SoftSpoken
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments