Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cabin Fever

"Three people are in need of some de-stressing for the holiday..."

28
13 Comments 13
22.4k Views 22.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Winter Break
EVIE, A VERY CLOSE FRIEND of mine for years, invited me over to spend Christmas and New Years up on the mountains at their family's cabin. Her folks will be flying south for the winter and her siblings, all newlyweds at some point, were off spending the holiday with their spouses leaving my good friend alone for the holidays.

"C'mon Chels, it will be fun," she chided over the phone. "We got the whole cabin to ourselves, up on the mountains and as far away from civilization as possible!" She was really selling the idea of spending two weeks up on the mountains with her where everywhere we looked we'd see nothing but snowcapped mountains and trees, where majority of the time our means of transportation would be ATVs and snowmobiles (snowboarding and skiing would be available too, but we had to travel a few miles from the cabin to the resort to participate); the only time we’d be using the 4x4 SUV was to get to town and back, otherwise we’d be ATV-ing it all over the private mountain cabin Evie’s family owned.

I was still a bit leery, but Evie convinced me otherwise. She also mentioned that we’ll be joined by one of her male co-worker who was also looking to getaway from the city for a while. Besides, I desperately needed a break as well so going away for the holiday just might be the cure I was looking for. And hopefully I could get some action on the side if I was lucky enough to find a willing playmate to keep me warm up on the snow covered mountain.

A few days at the cabin and already I was suffering from cabin fever. Evie was great fun to hang out with, but we can only catch up on very few things since we often get together every month for brunch. Besides it has been a while since I last got laid and I thought part of my friend's plan while on this mountain getaway was to have some wickedly sexy fun either with each other (we did do each other back in high school & college when we both needed an itch scratched) or we could hit the slopes and find some guys who wouldn't mind giving us a good time both on and off the slopes. Jake, Evie’s cute dark haired co-worker who was assigned to another department after the holiday joined us, was out of the question for me. He has this invisible OFF LIMITS neon sign on him.

I saw the way Evie and him looked at each other; I’d be damned if I fucked the guy my best friend’s interested in and who was interested in her as well. That was one sacred rule Evie and I have: never steal the other’s guy even if it’s for a one-night-stand. But seeing Jake walk around the cabin in his cotton tank once the room got hot made me fantasize about being wrapped around his strong muscular arms while he rode me to oblivion and back.

"You don't look so good," Evie mentioned over breakfast. We were up later than usual this morning and just made us a bowl of cereal instead of going to town and have breakfast there; the wind was picking up outside when I peered out my window and the sky looked like it was going to snow. "Are you coming down with something?" She reached over and placed the back of her hand against my forehead.

Jake stepped out for a bit for his usual morning run. He said he wanted to remain fit and running helped him relax and clear his mind as well.

"I'm fine, Eves," I told her and grabbed her hand away from my forehead but I didn’t let it go. Instead I cradled her hand in mine, lacing my finger with hers, the pad of my thumb caressing the web of her hand between her thumb and pointer finger. This was a normal gesture for either one of us, and also a silent signal of what we're thinking about it.

Evie looked down at our entwined hands, her brow slowly rising when she noticed my thumb caressing her hand. A small knowing grin appeared on her face and before I knew it she was leaning over the table and capturing my lips for an open-mouth kiss complete with tongue. I didn't hesitate and welcomed her mouth on mine, our tongues lancing with each other while our hands got busy rubbing each other's bodies.

"It's been a while since we had some fun," she whispered as she trailed kisses down my neck.

"I know," I agreed and pulled her head back up to recapture her mouth for another passionate kiss. "I've been itching to have some fun this past few days," I admitted as I trailed kisses down the side of her mouth to her neck, stopping just above the collar of her t-shirt that hid those luscious C-cups with nipples so perky and hard like marbles that I often enjoyed rolling my tongue over on. Without waiting I pulled her shirt down to expose one breast. I took a second to marvel at the lush pink nipple before my hot mouth covered it, suckling on her perky nipple like a hungry babe that I was.

Evie let out a deep-throated moan and threw her head backwards. She was already off her chair and standing between my parted legs by this time, her hands laced through my hair and pushing my head closer to her chest. I began to playfully bite on her erect nipple and I felt her shiver from the sensation it caused her; it was one of the things she liked the most during our countless foreplays in the past.

Our breakfast was forgotten as we both left the table and stumbled away, barely making it to the fur rug in front of the roaring fire we stoked earlier to help chase away the morning chill.

I lay Evie on her back on the rug one breast still exposed and puckered up from my mouth’s assault. My best friend looked flushed and hot as ever. Our eyes collided and an excited giggled escaped us both. Evie reached up and pulled my head down for another searing open-mouth kiss while my hands got busy hiking the hem of her long night shirt up, revealing her bared flesh underneath.

“No undies?” I questioned as my hand stroked her moist center.

“I woke up feeling horny so I did something before joining you for breakfast,” she confessed, pushing her hips up and rubbing against my hand.

“You should’ve called out to me,” I teased, my middle finger finding her slit and sliding it between her folds, eliciting a throaty gasp from my very horny friend. My thumb found her clit the same time my middle finger pushed in to her wet crevice; she was still hot and ready for a good fucking. “Or maybe asked Jake to help,” I added.

“I…I wasn’t sure if either of you would…oh fuck,” she paused and squirmed underneath me as I slowly slid my middle finger in and out of her, my thumb rubbing her engorged love button at the same time.

“You know I’m always ready for you, babe,” I whispered over her exposed breast, my tongue darted out to lick her nipple while I drive her insane with my fingers.

“And me too,” spoke Jake from somewhere above us.

Evie and I stilled what we were doing and scrambled up to find a very naked Jake standing behind us, his erection saluting Evie and I. He had a lopsided grin as he watched us play with each other.

“Don’t let me stop you, ladies,” he cajoled as he walked over to the loveseat for a better view. He sat down, placed his hand on his pecker and slowly began stroking himself. “You ladies have no idea how much I’ve fantasized a girl-on-girl action between you two,” he confessed.

Relief washed over both Evie and myself and we let out a nervous giggle. We eyed our sexy housemate who was nursing his hard cock in his hand, his thumb rubbing over the head; it looked a bit sticky and I knew it was precum he was rubbing over his cockhead.

“Why don’t you let Evie help you with that while I service her?” I invited.

Jake’s face lit up like a damn Christmas tree. He shot up from the loveseat and knelt down by Evie’s head, offering his cock to my hungry friend’s eager mouth. Evie didn’t’ waste her time and quickly wrapped her lips around his cockhead, sucking hard on it causing Jake to inhale sharply and closed his eyes as my friend worked on giving him a blow job to remember.

While Evie was busy giving Jake head, I replaced my fingers with my mouth on her pussy.

STALLION_COCKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
STALLION_COCKTS

I leaned down lower and spread her wet pussy lips, inhaling her tangy scent that screamed sex before I let my tongue run a line down from her ass hole up to her clit, capturing her hardened bud between my lips for a gentle suckling like what I did with her nipple.

I felt a hand pull at the hem of my own long shirt, exposing my bared ass and pussy. I knew it was Jake wanting to play with me. He gave each of my ass cheek a love tap, making me gasp as I continued to eat Evie. I felt both his hand spread my ass cheeks, exposing my backdoor hole before I felt his moist finger penetrate me from behind. I have to admit it was a new sensation for me; most of the guys I fucked never bothered to play with my ass, but Jake seemed like the assman type. He fingered my ass for a bit before removing his finger and urging my legs to part so he could have access to my moist cunt. I inhaled sharply when I felt his cold fingers skim over my hot and moist pussy.

“C’mere,” he whispered, moving me sideways while my mouth was still latched on to Evie’s cunt. He must've positioned himself just so he'd be able to do whatever it was he had in mind to so to me without giving Evie - or himself - a hard time.

I didn’t know what he had in mind until I felt his warm breath on my moist entrance. Oh dear Lord he began to suckle on my pussy, lapping at it from behind while his cock moved rapidly in and out of Evie’s mouth and my tongue was driving my best friend wild.

We were on a three-way fuckfest; my tongue fucking Evie’s cunt; Jake’s cock moving in and out of Evie’s mouth; and Jake’s tongue fucking my pussy from behind. We were laying on the rug in the middle of the room, the fire in the hearth still roaring and the wind blowing white snowy powder outside the cabin, but none of us cared nor paid attention to that.

For the next few seconds all that could be heard in the cabin’s main room were our throaty moans and tongues and mouth lapping on each other’s flesh. We picked up speed and soon, like a domino effect, we each began to cum. Evie and I reached our orgasm at the same time. Jake followed suit and instead of shooting his load inside Evie’s mouth he pulled out and position us side by side before ejaculating his sperm on our faces.

Jake was barely recovered before Evie and I pushed him down on his back. We were both so horny and he was our stud to service us.

"Ride his cock while I ride his tongue," Evie ordered while she positioned herself astride Jake's face.

"No need to tell me twice," I giggled and fisted Jake's somewhat slackened cock. It didn't take long before he was up and ready again. I quickly straddled him, guiding his cock to my wet entrance while Evie continued to tease him; lowering her pussy just lose enough for his tongue to lick her then moving it away again.

"You're always a tease, Evie," Jake growled and decided he has had enough and grabbed my friend's waist to stop her from moving and lowered her pussy to his waiting tongue.

"Oh fuck!" Evie squealed as I watched Jake's long tongue disappear between Evie's fold.

Watching Jake's tongue fuck my friend's cunt did it for me and I impaled myself on his long rod, filling myself of his meat. My eyes nearly rolled backwards as I felt his cock hit my spot; most men I rode like this their cocks barely hits my G-spot, but Jake...ohlalala, I don't mind keeping him as a sex toy after this. I started moving myself, up and down his schlong while Evie did the same on his tongue.

"He's fucking good," I moaned.

Evie reached over and clamped her mouth to mine, "His tongue's a gem," she moaned in return.

We both rode our stud until we were delirous. Jake proved himself quite the A-star stud and fucked us both like he hadn't just unloaded his cum on or faces minutes ago. Evie and I came at the same time again; my pussy soaked his pecker while he lapped at his second female cum courtesy of Evie.

Both Evie and I collapsed on the rug. Jake appeared enegized and took over telling us what to do. He pulled Evie up on all fours, told me to spread my legs and ordered Evie to taste my cum soaked pussy while Jake entered her from behind doggystyle.

Every thrust Jake made I felt it; Evie's tongue rammed into my pussy each time, driving us both wild. We've never had a third person join us before and our first time with Jake was living up to our expectations. He continued to pump his dick in and out of Evie’s slick cunt while she continued to eat me. My hips thrust up to meet her tongue’s assault, my hands pinching and tugging at my nipples and tits as the three of us orgasmed for the third this morning.

Jake pulled out of Evie and told her to lay down beside me, legs spread wide as he aimed his load on us once again, spraying our stomach with his hot, sticky sperm. Evie and I pushed ourselves up and alternately licked him clean before the three of us fell on the rug; Jake sandwiched between us and we snuggled in his arms, on leg thrown over his, our wet, sticky cunts pressed against the side of his thighs.

“Wow,” Jake said after a while, “I didn’t think you ladies would be into each other too,” he let out a low whistle followed by a chuckle.

Evie and I lifted our heads and shared a meaningful look.

“We’re each other’s fuck-buddy when no one’s available,” Evie informed him.

“And now I think Eves and I just found another person to join our club,” I added.

“You mean that?” Jake looked and sounded hopeful as he looked from me to Evie.

“Yeah,” Evie nodded. “Sometimes we need a real cock to stick it in us whenever we need an itch scratched,” she giggled.

“Any time, ladies, any time,” he growled.

“That’s good to hear because,” I paused and sat up, pulling Evie to a sitting position as well as I did so, “I haven’t had a cock or pussy in freaking months, so now that I know all three of us are on the same page, Jake, honey, my pussy needs your tongue to service it once again while I have another go at Evie’s pussy,” I announced.

That was my most memorable Christmas Eve celebration ever. Neither one of us managed to do anything at all that day nor for the next few days that followed before our holiday getaway came to an end. We welcomed the New Year in a tangle of skin, sweat and the whole cabin reeking of sex; we toasted – or rather fucked – each time zone that rang in the new year; Jake covered us with his cum each time the people on TV screamed out HAPPY NEW YEAR! It was a surreal yet highly exciting experience.

On our last day Jake made sure to fuck both Evie and I so good so we wouldn’t forget about him. Since we all have an early flight Jake gave us our farewell fuck in the shower, but separately. He fucked me first, filling me with his cum instead of pulling out while Evie watched, then it was Evie’s turn and he did the same to her.

“I don’t think I’ll last a month without you two sluts,” he said teasingly afterwards. We don’t mind him calling us ‘sluts’ as that was his pet name for us and we lived up to the word’s meaning.

“We can still threeway via Skype,” I suggested.

“Yeah, Chels and I do it sometimes,” Evie seconded.

Jake grinned and pulled us both for a big group hug. Evie and I discreetly gave his pecker a squeeze before pulling away; we were at the airport already so we better be careful.

“We need to get together pretty soon, ladies. I’ll need something to help me unwind and de-stress after I start at this new department.”

Evie and I laughed and playfully punched him.

“Don’t worry, we’ll figure another getaway trip soon,” I promised. My mind was already working on a perfect getaway trip for the three of us to take very, very soon…

Published 
Written by CuriousGal0608
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments