Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can't Say No

"I just cannot help myself.. another adventure in my sluttly life"

28
24 Comments 24
17.0k Views 17.0k
860 words 860 words
Another long day at work, finding myself drifting off into fantasy land just wishing my boss would take me into his back office and have his way with me. I stand about 5'7; still have my nice young firm breast that my long dark hair just brushes up against. I always make sure to wear outfits that hug every slender curve and make it near impossible to avert your eyes away from.

I can feel my panties soaking through; it is all I can do to concentrate. Finally the day ends, before I can even think about heading home I have to stop in the bathroom and give myself some relief or who knows what I might end up doing.

I grab my belongings and head for the bathroom. Just as I approach the doors, the cleaning staff steps in front of me and sweetly tells me they will be closed for half an hour. So much for that idea. My frustration and arousal increasing, I scurry off to my car intent on finding the quickest way home.

Getting into my car I can feel my black and hot pink lacy thong sticking to my hot wet slit, after wiggling back and forth a couple times, I slowly peel them off and shove them in my purse before starting off for home. It doesn't take me long to come to the conclusion that I am never making it home without addressing my throbbing clit. Before I realize it I am parked in the back of a dark parking lot, my skirt hiked up, legs spread while my expert fingers are switching between pumping into my tight cunt and making quick circles on my now engorged clit.

My only focus is on bringing myself to orgasm; it doesn't even register with me to even attempt to hide what I am doing as my screams progressively get louder. I am startled out of my haze as my car door is abruptly opened; I almost spill out of my car and right into the strong legs of this tall stranger.

He stands well over 6'2 with nice broad shoulders and defined arms. His skin is tanned and covered in tattoos. He says nothing, but grabs my hips and spins me around while pushing me back and immediately meets his mouth with my dripping cunt. His tongue gets to work quickly flick back and forth across my clit, every few strokes dipping down and sliding it into my tight pussy. My moans echo drawing attention to my car, but he doesn't let up.

elizabethlong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
elizabethlong

His slender fingers quickly find his way deep inside me curving up into me and thrusting harder than I have ever felt.

His eyes keep diverting behind me as I get lost in the sensation I hear a voice tell me what a hot slut I am, which almost sends me over the edge as I realize our impromptu show has gathered a few spectators. They spur me on as my new friend furiously works on my clit, I can feel my juices running down my legs as he looks up at me with a sly smile.

"Have you had enough yet slut?" as he slowly runs his finger down the length of my slick pussy.

"No, please don't stop," I beg. "Please make me cum," I barely recognize the desperation in my voice

"Oh, you want me to make you cum with my tongue?"

He teases as he quickly slaps my clit sending waves of electricity through my body. It takes me over as I grab his head and push his face back down and harder into my throbbing pussy. Within moments I am reeling in wave after wave of pure ecstasy and before I stop I feel his hard cock slide into me, sending me over the age once again.

My pussy wraps tightly around this new cock as he slides deep and harder into me. He pulls out, grabs my hips and quickly spins me around and thrusts into me all in one move. Now I am facing the spectators, a few have their hands on their cocks gently rubbings themselves to the scene I've created.

He pulls my hair and whispers in my ear, " How do you like that, you little slut getting fucked by a stranger and letting people watch what a little slut you are. I am going to cum all over you, you filthy whore."

As the words escape him I slam my body back into him wanting to feel him as deep as I can. That move sends him over the edge he slides out of me and explodes all over my back, zips up and walks away.

Still ass up in the air with hot cum all over my back and hair, throbbing pussy still ready for more I can't bring myself to move. It doesn't take long before one of the spectators slides into action and slowly inserts two of his fingers into my freshly fucked cunt, making me moan out again.

"Oh yeah, that's what I thought you dirty slut, still ready for more cock aren't you"

... to be continued...

Published 
Written by YoungSlut2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments