Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Centre Parks Threesome

"A difficult arrangement for Emma, Darren and Martin finally sees the light of day."

15
10 Comments 10
18.1k Views 18.1k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Firstly, let me explain a little about Centre Parks. It’s a holiday village in the United Kingdom, where people go on holiday for a few days at a time. It’s an adventure or activity holiday more than anything else. It has the usual restaurants and fast food outlets, but the people who go there mainly cook in their apartments. There is a free swimming pool with river rapids and slides. All in all, it’s a pretty fun place to be and it’s geared up for children of all ages and adults.

Now, about me, a friend I know on-line, and her fuck buddy who she meets occasionally for exciting and wild sex.

I met Emma on-line. I write stories, sexual ones, and one day we started chatting all about the stories and what we both liked about them. It started with their content, then we chatted about the lust and eroticism that they brought out in us, and before we knew it, I wanted to fuck her and she wanted to fuck me. Emma was horny, lust crazed perhaps. In her words she was a self-confessed slut, but I never held that view of her. She was, after all, just like me. We chatted about everything, and I mean everything. Through all our emails, we had ticked and checked off just about every perversion known to man. We revelled in telling each other stories and often masturbating over them in the confines of our computer room or bathroom; wherever and whenever we had the spare time to be ourselves.

I am married, and so is Emma and so is Darren.

Darren is Emma’s real life fuck buddy. Emma told me that her husband rarely pays her any attention, sexually that is. So, she met Darren with the sole intention of perking up her sex life. It worked, for both of them. I could never understand how a man could neglect his wife sexually when she had breasts that were as gorgeous as Emma’s. But, I guess we are all different. I am different and Darren obviously thinks like me.

Darren and I are both about twenty years older than Emma. She loves older men. Maybe it’s their experience or maybe it’s how their mind works, I never actually asked her for the answer to that question. I didn’t need to. All I knew was that she wanted to fuck me, she wanted to fuck Darren and she wanted all of us to have a threesome. Not in any particular order you understand, just in general.

So, how do three individuals living in different parts of the country actually get together to fuck each other. The logistics are astronomically difficult. You have to get three people off work for a day. They have to be in one place, and you have to make the right excuse to your respective partners to allow you to drive many miles for one day without them tagging along. It’s impossible right. Wrong!

That’s where Centre Parks comes in.

First of all, you bring your partners with you. Secondly, you are all co-located at the same place. The only hard part is getting an afternoon or evening together where our partners were somewhere else. We had all booked a four day break at Centre Parks. All three of us had arranged to meet there, on holiday, but apart from that we had no idea of how things would progress or whether we would manage to get together at all. Well, the other two couples didn’t, but I did. Unbeknown to Emma and Darren, I had already booked the welcome dinner that is held on the first night. I arranged for all of us to sit in close proximity to each other.

Emma arrived with her husband and was surprised to find that a welcome dinner had been arranged. Darren and his wife were also surprised and put it down to the generosity of the Organisers; after all they didn’t pay for it.

My wife and I were sat at the table as they both turned up for the dinner, but I was at the bar at the precise moment they arrived. Emma and her husband were first to arrive. Emma sat diagonally across from us, she nodded to my wife as her and her husband sat down at the table.

“Hi there,” I said across the table to our newly arrived guests as I placed the two gin and tonics on the table. Her face was a picture.

Emma instantly recognised me. We had exchanged enough photos of each other to know what we looked like, but that was the first time we had ever seen each other in the flesh. She looked as attractive as her pictures made her out to be. Her breasts heaved under her tightly fitted blouse. I smiled, knowingly; well, I had seen pictures of them, with her biting her nipple as well.

Emma smiled back, but quickly hid her face as her blushes washed over her. Our respective partners were none the wiser. We chatted for a while and several other couples joined the long table. There was just one more couple to come that would sit next to us, and opposite Emma.

Emma nearly choked on her drink, when she saw them arrive. I could only imagine what was going through Darren’s mind as he approached the table. They took their place next to us. Darren sat next to my wife, and his wife next to him.

I looked up the table and introduced myself. It was the first time I had ever met Darren or seen his face. Emma was the only one there that knew both of us and I could see that she was feeling the pressure. Her face stared straight ahead, reluctant to make eye contact with either of us.

The night progressed. We ate, chatted and generally enjoyed each other’s company. Our respective partners also got on well, which was just as well as I had plans for two of them. We chatted about the events and what we all liked to do in our spare time. Emma, Darren and I already knew what we liked doing in our spare time so it was as much for our partner’s sake rather than anyone else’s.

Much to my amazement, Darren’s wife mentioned that she would love to participate in one of the spa afternoons. I quickly jumped in with both feet. “I’ve already booked an afternoon spa day for my wife on the Wednesday,” I said, “you could join her, would you like that dear,” I said turning to my wife.

Our respective wives got chatting and soon I could see that they were planning on joining each other on the same spa session. I looked at Emma, smiled and thought, one down - one to go.

It was a surreal evening, I chatted to Emma like I had known her for ages, yet I couldn’t let on about what I knew. My innuendoes were mild in comparison. I wanted to discuss everything that we had discussed in emails. My conversations with Darren were more normal. I didn’t know him at all and he didn’t know who I was; I knew I was going to get to know him though. Darren knew that I existed, but he didn’t know that the person sitting close to him, was me.

Emma on the other hand didn’t know where to look. She knew me and what we discussed, yet she was fucking Darren, and he was sat opposite her making polite conversation so that her husband and his wife remained none the wiser. I was a lot easier to deal with as we had never actually met until now.

I realised that it must have been a rather sticky situation, and one that was thrust upon Emma on her first night on holiday. It could be thought of as downright evil, and it was.

I offered to get everyone a drink and immediately Emma jumped up and accompanied me to the bar to offer some help with them.

“You bastard,” she hissed under her breath, as we left the table behind us.

I just laughed, “I’ve enjoyed your company immensely,” I replied, “you’re so lovely to talk to.”

“Fuck off!” Came her reply.

I looked at her with my head tilted to one side, “Come on,” I smiled, “it’s been fun hasn’t it?”

A smile broke out as she bit her lip. “I want to drop to my knees and suck your cock.”

“And I want to fuck your pussy and make you squirt – you slut. So go on then, suck my cock, right here,” I replied.

“Very funny… So now what? What do we do now?”

I ordered a round of drinks comprising of four gin and tonics and two pints of beer. “Well, looks like Wednesday is a good time for us all, My wife and Darren’s wife have paired up on the spa. Do you reckon you can manage to lose your husband for about four hours.”

Emma smiled again. ”I’ll let you know.”

I was paying for the drinks when Emma turned and faced our table. Her hand dropped to my crotch and she squeezed my cock. After several more grasps of her hand, my cock was embarrassingly stiff; though her eyes were glued on our partners sat at the table. She then picked up some glasses on a small tray and headed for our table, “Come on, follow me,” she said.

I couldn’t actually follow her. I waited at the bar until my cock subsided; I pretended to wait for my change, pocketed it and then followed her.

Back at the table we chatted and drank some more. Innuendoes flowed a little more freely and I knew that Darren and Emma had some time to chat on their own when Darren offered to buy a round of drinks.

Darren came back to the table a changed man. I think he was eventually told who I actually was. There was never any moment when Darren, Emma and myself were left on our own. It was a shame, as it would have been great to have that open conversation about sex.

***

The days slowly passed, not without some eventful moments. Although we kept ourselves to ouselves most of the time, there were times when our paths crossed. On the next day I found myself in the swimming pool. My wife had just delved down the rapids and I stayed at the top, basking in the hot tub. I saw Emma’s husband head straight for the river rapids too, as soon as he emerged from the indoor area. Emma was nowhere to be seen, until that is, she grabbed my waist tightly from behind. I jumped with fright and then turned to see her there, looking at me with a broad grin on her face. We stepped out of the hot tub and found a secluded spot on the far end of the swimming pool.

“Emma, we have about four minutes.”

“Better not waste it then.”

Emma leapt up and kissed me. We finally snogged on the poolside, our first kiss, our first contact. It was electrifying. I felt her breasts squeeze into me and I could do nothing to stop my hands from cupping them. Emma was in the same state. Her hands were already pulling my cock free from the side of my swimming trunks. It wasn’t the way it was meant to emerge from them, but as it got harder I could see that it was probably the best direction for it to protrude; upwards would have been too obvious. Emma stroked it, teased it. In all honesty I was close to spurting in the pool. I wondered whether they put anything in the water to detect these emissions of people’s sexual exploits. After our four minute grope, Emma left to go back to the hot tub. She had just reached it when her husband found her. I stayed where I was wishing that he would head down the river rapids for a second time. Then my wife came around a corner and clocked me.

Fortunately, I had stuffed my cock back inside my trunks, but when she joined me, it was out again and she was stroking it with intent. We also kissed and I hoped she would not detect any scent or smell left by Emma.

I was not sure whether Darren and Emma found any time together but I’m sure they did.

The day after that I received a text from Emma, ‘All sorted for Wednesday afternoon, who’s room?’

It was a question I didn’t know the answer to. I had to think quick about that. I sent a text back, ‘mine. The spa starts at 1pm, see you at say 1:15. Tell Darren 1:30 ;-)’

Wednesday couldn’t come fast enough for me.

***

At 12:45 while I was in the shower, I heard a knock on the door. I nearly jumped out of my skin, ‘Fuck,’ I thought, ‘Emma’s fucking early and my wife was still getting ready for the spa.’

I rushed to grab a towel beating my wife to the door. I opened it and I found myself in front of Darren’s wife.

“Hi,” I said apologetically. “I guess it’s not me you’re looking for.”

She shook her head. With that my wife appeared by my side and I watched as they both left to go to the spa.

I closed the door and returned to the bedroom. I grabbed the KY from my bag and placed it by the side of the bedroom table. A little premature I know, as my wife had often returned a few minutes after leaving the house because she had forgotten something, but I took the chance this time. I prepared the apartment. I closed most of the curtains and puffed up the sofa cushions that took up the whole wall of the lounge area.

Another knock on the door; Emma, I thought. I nearly ran to the door to open it; my heart rate had increased ten-fold but it had nothing to do with me running. It was only five past one. She was ten minutes early, but I wasn’t complaining.

Emma stood there with her little pink Slazenger bag. I hurried her inside. She dropped the bag down in the passageway and we made our way to the lounge. As soon as we were inside our bodies clashed. We immediately started to kiss, our tongues mingled with the first touch. I was pulling her top up and over her head as quickly as I could. She was desperately trying to cause my towel to fall to the floor; my cock became her ally, as it too assisted the towel to the floor. Emma raised her hands, we broke our kiss for a second and soon her top was off. My hands cupped her breasts, squeezing them together. I unhooked her bra in seconds and she dropped her arms and shrugged the bra off. At last Emma she was naked from the waist up.

Her silky-large breasts felt fucking fantastic in my hands. I rolled the palms of my hands over them, paying particular attention to her nipples. It was Emma that had unzipped her short skirt and let it fall to the floor, and while stepping out of them, managed to discard her trainers. I wasn’t expecting there to be any knickers and I wasn’t disappointed. My hands roamed over her body, her breasts were my favourite at that precise moment. I let my hands fall to her arse and suddenly that became my favourite resting place and then her pussy. I only touched it slightly but I could tell she was already wet.

Emma was doing the same to me. Her hands were around my neck when we started kissing and she replaced them just after her bra was discarded. One of her hands finally found my arse and she started pulling me towards her as I was pinching her nipples; her upper body was swirling from side to side as she dragged her breasts across my chest. Her other hand found my cock and balls.

That was the moment I sighed heavily into her mouth and that was the moment I cupped her wet sex. I pushed a finger along her slit as Emma’s hand encircled my cock. We breathed heavily into each other’s mouths; panting as we explored each other.

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice

I could tell she loved the feel of my cock. It was hard and erect. Emma revelled in its silkiness and she rubbed the palm of her hand across my engorged peachy knob. Emma and I tumbled towards the sofa. She pushed me onto it and knelt between my legs. She raised both her breasts and placed them either side of my cock; engulfing it wholly in her flesh. She wiggled her breasts together using her hands; massaging my cock between them as she smiled at me. Then she lifted and dropped them in a mock fucking action; watching my face as she orchestrated each move. I needed her on top of me. I needed to feel her tits on my face and so I pulled her upwards. Emma straddled me and finally I had her where I wanted her. I sank my face between her tits and sucked on her warm flesh; mauling and pushing her breasts together with my hands. Emma once more held my cock in her hands and stroked it a little too energetically for my liking.

Emma was about to make me cum but I was saved by the bell. Emma rolled off me and sat on the sofa. I quickly picked up my towel and wrapped it around my raging hard-on. I peeped through the curtains before making my way to the door. I let Darren in and closed the door behind him. I let him walk into the lounge first to let him have a little time with Emma. I pretended to use the toilet in the entrance hallway.

When I joined them, Darren was naked and kneeling over Emma, her nipple was being extended by the tight grip of his lips.

For the first time, I saw Darren’s cock. I watched them both tease each other. Emma had a certain penchant for getting cocks hard, I could tell.

Emma pushed Darren to one side and I sat on the other. She hooked her legs over our thighs; exposing her pussy to our gaze. Her breasts cried out for attention. Emma extended both arms and soon she had our cocks wrapped in the palm of her hands. She fisted them both. The smile on her face said it all, but the most precious moment for me was when she closed her eyes and giggled out loud. Both of our cocks were hard as she squeezed and pumped them in unison.

Darren and I had the same thought, and we both leant in to kiss her breasts, taking a nipple into our mouths at the same time. The fingers of our hands met on Emma’s pussy and we both stroked it. Darren was the first to get his finger inside and after stroking her thigh, I rested the pad of my index finger on her clit; stroking it in a gentle circular motion. Darren was not as elegant. His finger reached inside her and he started to finger fuck her. Emma was shaking her head to and fro, her fists never stopped pumping our cocks and I for one was afraid I was about to cum again.

Emma started to convulse and within seconds the squeezing motion of our cocks synchronised with the clenching of her stomach. Emma panted hard. Her orgasm ripped her apart as it seemed to travel from her pussy, through her stomach and breasts and out through her hands. She clasped harder on our cocks as she came. Expletives left her mouth as expected. She made a point of telling me, a long time ago in an email, how she screamed when she came. I, for one, wanted to hear some more of those exquisite words of hers.

As soon as she calmed down she started instructing us. She told me to lie on the sofa. Emma straddled me in a sixty nine position. The sight of her pussy descending on my face elevated me to the status of ‘in heaven’; more so because I knew where Darren’s cock was going to end up. Emma settled over me and made sure I was comfortable before sinking her mouth over my cock. The sound of Emma’s moans vibrated my cock as I saw Darren’s cock enter her; I knew that I wanted to lick his cock as well. He let out a great big sigh as he buried his cock in her cunt. His hands grasped her ample hips and he fucked into her. Emma groaned as she sucked on my cock, but she couldn’t concentrate on both things at once. She lifted her head off my cock and pumped it with her hand, my cock rested against her cheek and I could tell she was willing my spunk to shoot over her face; alas, I didn’t shoot that much anymore, it was something that I missed dearly. Darren fucked Emma relentlessly, her orgasm was building nicely until I planted my tongue on her clit and started licking. At that point in time her urgency to cum increased ten-fold. I tried my best to lick her pussy and of course Darren’s cock at the same time. I managed it a few times, but his enthusiasm for fucking Emma prevented any extended contact.

Emma screamed once more. I immediately replaced my tongue on her clit and licked it. I waited for her to scream out loud. I was not disappointed. Her second orgasm of the afternoon exploded inside her and shook her body to the core. I thought Darren was going to last forever, but it was not to be, and soon he started to cum. Without warning, Darren gave me what I had craved. He pulled his cock out of Emma and spurted all over her cunt. His spunk splashed over her and then down into my waiting mouth. I wasn’t shy of a little spunk and I lifted my head up to gather as much of his juice into my mouth as I could, cleaning Emma’s pussy as I did so.

Darren sank back onto the sofa. Emma slowly rose from her position, turned around and sank her head down over Darren’s cock. She gave it a few licks before looking over her shoulder at me, “Martin, do me again from behind,” she instructed, “I want your cock in me.”

I knelt on the sofa and slipped my cock into Emma as she tried her best to bring Darren’s cock back to life. It wasn’t long before I was trying my best to hold back even though I was only fucking her gently. This woman intoxicated me. I wanted to cum just by looking at her actions or hearing her words. I noticed that Darren’s cock was back up. Emma’s oral actions were a sight to behold as she sucked her friend until he was erect once more.

I pulled out of Emma, grabbed her by the arm, “Come on,” I said, “follow me.”

I nearly ran to the bedroom pulling Emma with me; her mouth was so rudely pulled from Darren’s cock that she started to complain.

I jumped on the bed and pulled myself up to the headboard, “get on top,” I said, gasping the words at Emma.

Emma straddled me, she grabbed my cock and aimed it into her pussy. She then lowered her body over my straining cock. Her breasts pushed firmly into my face. For me, it was the best place for a nice pair of tits.

“Trust you to get in there first,” said Darren.

“There’s no first, Darren,” I replied. “We are both first, grab the KY over there, her arse is all yours mate.”

Darren looked at the KY and then at Emma.

Emma nodded enthusiastically, “In my arse Darren, I want you in my arse now!”

Emma was on fire.

Darren couldn’t get to the KY fast enough, he spread it liberally over his cock and onto Emma’s puckered anus. It took Darren moments before his cock was buried in Emma’s arse. “Fuck this is something else,” he commented as his cock slipped past mine; only the thin layer of skin separating our manhoods.

Emma let out a big groan when Darren entered her, not from the pain or the speed of entry, but from the sheer pleasure of experiencing two cocks for the first time. Emma had always dreamt of double penetration and here she was, on her knees, and full of cock.

Darren and I started to fuck her, together. We had never done it before but somehow we knew how to fuck this wonderful woman between us. As my cock slipped in, Darren’s slipped backwards but not enough to slip out completely. We fucked Emma like this for a few moments. It was a gentle fucking; both of us taking turns to savour her insides and make her squirm with pleasure. I could feel my pleasure and my need for release increase with every stroke that pushed into Emma’s cunt. I wondered if Darren was feeling the same. I savoured every thrust, every upward motion of my cock. I could feel Emma’s juices run down and over my balls.

Emma’s body was swaying between us; forward and backward as she rocked to the motion, her breasts gently smacking my face as she swayed. When I looked up, I noticed tears flowing down over Emma’s cheek. I raised my hand to stroke them away and she smiled at me. “Fuck me harder you two, this is so fucking wonderful.”

I kept the same gentle speed but Darren started to speed up. It wasn’t long before Emma was convulsing on top of me. She was desperately trying to hold herself up, but she was failing badly; her eventual orgasm caused her legs to lose control. Her whole body shook with the force of her release. She finally let go and rested her chest on mine. Her head pushed into my shoulder. It was then that I started to fuck her as fast as Darren.

I could feel my cock scrape along her insides. Emma shook her head and murmured into my chest, “Fuck, I’m cumming again.”

Her words filled me with joy. I knew she was going to love double penetration but, as it turned out, it was better than I had imagined.

Darren once more increased the speed of his fucking a little more. I followed suit. At one point both cocks entered and pulled out of her in unison. Emma lifted herself off me, placed her hands against the wall and started to push her lower body towards the rising cocks, she was panting hard, before she collapsed on top of me; her legs shaking as another orgasm contracted inside her. I swear I could feel every contraction she had. It was like she was having a continuous string of orgasms with very little separation between them.

Darren started to pump his cock in harder, “Fuck, I’m gonna cum,” he shouted.

I started to do the same, “Me too, fuck this is horny.”

Emma was panting with her head buried in my chest. I fucked my cock as much as I could but Emma’s body had collapsed on top of me preventing much movement. I could see from her face that she was still experiencing orgasms. With a huge groan, Darren spurted inside Emma’s arse.

Darren pulled his cock from her arse and Emma cried with relief. I tried to push Emma upwards but failed, “Emma, Emma, get up quickly, please move,” I pleaded.

Emma finally rolled to one side of the bed. My cock slipped from her and I immediately moved from under her. I quickly jumped on top and slipped my cock back inside her. I desperately wanted to cum. My arse was humping up and down as I buried my cock in her. I felt my orgasm approaching fast. I could feel my spunk pushing onwards and upwards, and I knew exactly where it was going to end up. I pulled out of Emma straddled her face and with a roar, let my spunk flow over her face.

I was gasping for air as my spunk shot from the confines of my balls. Emma tried to grab my cock but she didn’t have the energy, though I made sure every drop fell on her beautiful face.

Darren was watching all of this from the doorway. I glanced over towards him and smiled. I noticed that his cock was finally flaccid, as he smiled back.

I slipped my body over Emma and kissed her; sharing the spunk that I had deposited over her face.

Darren noticed the time on the dressing table clock, “Fuck, I’ve gotta run,” he announced, “I’m supposed to be doing archery, I had better be there.”

Emma pushed me off, got up from the bed and sidled up to Darren. She kissed him on the cheek, “Fancy some tongues?”

“Umm, a quick kiss, how does that sound.”

Emma stepped in for the kiss and I knew she had kept some of my juices in reserve; judging by the way Darren moved apart and said his goodbyes, although we never heard the door open and close.

Emma turned to look at me, “That was fucking awesome. Every few strokes of cock caused me to orgasm, I felt so full. I don’t know how many I had there, but I want some more of that.”

“I knew you would love it, I just knew it.”

“Martin, that was something else, sometimes I felt my orgasm in my pussy and at other times through my arse. At one point, I swear, both hit me at the same time, and that was when I dropped on top of you. I nearly passed out with pleasure, how can I just have one cock from now on. This girl has been spoilt rotten.”

I got up from the bed, walked towards Emma and kissed her. “Shower?” I asked.

Emma nodded and we slipped into the shower room to wash away all the evidence.

I couldn’t help but wash Emma’s hair as she had her back towards me. I massaged the shampoo into it and lathered it up with my fingers. It wasn’t long before my hands were on her tits again. Emma reached around and gently grabbed my cock with her soapy hands. Her intentions became clear to me when she looked over her shoulder; using her dreamy eyes to plead with me. My cock seemed to agree with her as it slowly responded to her touch. Emma opened her thighs and leant forward in the shower.

“You know where,” she said smiling at me, before putting her hands against the shower wall.

The water cascaded off me and onto her back. I leant backwards and pushed my cock along her wet pussy. The water flowed over her head and started washing away the shampoo. I picked up my shower gel and coated my cock with it before pushing it into her arse.

“Fuck it in, hard and fast,” cried Emma.

As soon as it was past her sphincter, I rammed it in, fucking her like a demon. I grabbed her waist and pumped my cock into her. This was all about me. I wanted to fuck her and I wanted to cum inside her. Emma was encouraging me all the way; her words were fucking blatant to say the least; she was making me cum just by using them. She didn’t need a body, her mind and mouth was all she required to give me pleasure. After ten or so strokes I erupted. I pushed my cock into her and held her still as I emptied my balls into her.

I eventually pulled out of her and let her stand up. We stood under the shower and kissed until that eventual moment when we knew we would have to part.

After we dressed, I escorted Emma to the door. We kissed one last time before I opened it and she stepped through to the outside world. A world she had not seen for the last four hours. There were no words, no goodbyes. She started to walk up the path from the apartment, a broad smile on her face. Then she ran back down.

She kissed me one last time and whispered in my ear, “This…” she paused, “has to happen again, promise me!”

“I promise.”

We saw each other once more on the last day, but only to say our goodbyes. I smiled my thanks to Centre Parks as we left the holiday village.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments