Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chelle's Secrets: Worlds Collide

"When you lead a double life, eventually you have to decide which is the real one."

4
2 Comments 2
6.7k Views 6.7k
5.2k words 5.2k words
She told herself that it wasn’t really cheating because it was another woman. After all, hadn’t it been her boyfriend that pushed her towards the idea in the first place? Had not he been the one that pressed her on the idea so much that they ended up actually swinging with another couple? He certainly had not seemed to mind watching her with the other girl that night. He most assuredly didn’t mind fucking her either.

And for all she knew, he was still fucking Allison, the girl from the aforementioned other couple, on the side anyway. He was certainly gone a lot lately.

“For work.” He always said. And even though they had experimented some with other couples, it had been an agreed upon thing, and they by no means had what would be considered an “open relationship.” She knew she had not been all that innocent herself, but the thought of him cheating made her sting with jealousy.

Even so, she resisted the urge to pry, or follow him, or do anything that might confirm her suspicions. The thought of that made her nauseous, and in her heart, she was equally worried that she might find out that he wasn’t doing so, which would make her own dalliances seem even worse. So, in spite of her doubts, she kept her suspicions to herself and played the role of a good girlfriend.

Besides, she had other things to do with her free time.

Since her first, secret experience with Rebecca that night in her friend’s Jacuzzi (and then later in her bed), Michelle found herself hanging out more and more with the young blonde mother that lived right down the street from her. They hung out, drank wine, sunned themselves at the community pool until it closed for the season, and relaxed in her hot tub when the nights got chillier. And on the weeks and weekends when her kids were at her ex’s house, sometimes she even stayed over.

And almost every time, they had sex. Chelle had quickly grown to love the feeling of her friend’s soft skin against hers. The heat in the way her lips felt when they kissed. The feel of her fingers and tongue on her own sex, driving her to heights of orgasmic bliss. She loved the things she was learning each time she found herself between Becky’s thighs, lapping at first with timidity but growing each time in boldness and technique with every session.

Sometimes it was a quickie: the kids were at a playmate's house and Michelle just happened to come over and bury her face in Rebecca’s mound. Another time she had come over to borrow some flour for a meal she was planning for her boyfriend Leman, who was coming over that evening. When he called to tell her he was on the way over she had to be oh-so-careful with her voice because, at the time, Becky was sawing three fingers out of her vagina and sucking on her clit as the brunette balanced on the kitchen counter, trying desperately not to cry out. Two hours later the meal had turned out perfectly and her boyfriend’s cock was buried in that same well-licked pussy, none the wiser.

She told herself that she wasn’t really bisexual. She had never had the full “college experience” coming up and liked to tell herself that as a result, she had missed out on those experimental sexual experiences that people liked to talk about. That was why now, at thirty-one, she was doing things like secretly eating her girlfriend’s pussy on the side. Or having really weird and inappropriate flings, like the one with the pool lifeguard. Or that thing that happened with her former personal trainer that she would never tell anyone else about.

She told herself that it wasn’t really an affair. They didn’t use words like love. They didn’t keep up with where each other were going. It was just a nice, fun distraction. Some stress relief after a hard day. Becky joked with her sometimes about missing a good hard cock now and then and Chelle would laugh. The blonde even asked if she wanted to invite her boyfriend over one day so they could at least stop sneaking around so much. Michelle had responded with a, “maybe” but she wasn’t so sure she wanted that.

There was something about her and Becky that was just hers. And even if she didn’t understand it, or know why that mattered, that was how she wanted it to stay. For now at least.

She told herself that she was still the same good girl inside. She had definitely done some things out of character, but maybe that was part of life’s journey? Maybe that was how we found out who we really were all along?

And most of the time, she believed these things that she told herself.

-----------------------------------------------

Of course, other times when her conscience got the best of her, she tried to get back to the way things were before. She made herself quit making excuses to go to Becky’s house for something that, more often than not, ended with her hand down the front of the blonde‘s pants. She even told her that she wanted to take a break from all of that and, to her credit, her friend said she understood.

 To distract herself, Michelle dove into work, and when she had time with her boyfriend, she dove into him. Sometimes it was depraved replays of things they had done, other times it was more intimate, but it was almost always great, even if it seemed that more and more time was passing between times they saw each other. His work seemed to be taking him out of town for longer and longer trips and during one two-week training trip where she was left to her own devices (literally), she almost felt like snapping. Only three days in, she found herself once again on her favorite sex toy site to purchase yet another replacement vibrator for the ones she was using up.

She had been drinking, as was often the case when she shopped on those sites, and so when the package arrived the following week and she stood in her living room holding a twelve-inch double-sided red dildo in both hands, she had trouble remembering exactly why she had purchased a toy that was so obviously meant for two girls to enjoy.

“I’ll just keep it,” she told herself, “And if Leman sees it I’ll tell him it’s a surprise for our next little adventure.” He wouldn’t question it, but there were no such adventures planned. Or even expected. Would he call her bluff?

Of course, she knew what she had actually been thinking that night. She had been imagining Becky speared on one end of the red rubber toy, her blonde hair falling all over her shoulders and her soft, full lips open in a cry of pleasure. And on the other end, with six inches of that thing buried in her own snatch, was Chelle. Their pubic mounds meeting in the middle and grinding together as they kissed and groped each other's bodies. The image made her instantly wet and she almost didn’t notice how she was rubbing the huge toy between her own parted legs.

It had been weeks since their last encounter. She hadn’t even been calling or texting her for fear that she would so easily give in. But now... 

It was getting dark outside. Even though she had not seen her friend in weeks she still knew her schedule. A little mental math revealed that this indeed should have been one of those weeks where Becky did not have her kids. She’d be (presumably) all alone in that big house she won in the divorce. Maybe it was time to stop by and see how she was doing? She had a nice bottle of rose that she had been saving for... well, something. She could load it in a tote bag. Maybe throw in a bikini in case they ended up in the hot tub? And there was a lot of extra room in that bag as well. She could maybe bring another surprise. Maybe one that she wouldn’t even bring out. But maybe...

-----------------------------------------------

It was warm outside, unseasonably so, one could say, though in the South such terms barely applied. She had dolled herself up quickly but thoroughly and had thrown on a simple brown cotton dress that was a little on the short side and clung to her body nicely when she moved. Though she had recently taking to doing more aerobic activity and running since quitting her gym, she still prided herself in staying in shape. She was only going to stay for a glass of wine, of course, but she didn’t want her friend to think she had let herself go since last they saw each other.

Becky’s house was two blocks away. She could have driven but preferred to walk in the pleasant night air. Her neighborhood was almost deathly quiet even at this early hour, save the occasional bark of a dog or exclamation of a child that probably needed to be put to bed. Michelle found that as she approached her friend’s house, her heart was starting to pound a little and her mind felt almost hazy, like the way she got when she was extremely horny. She knew from experience that she tended to make very questionable decisions when she felt like this and she considered turning around.

But of course, she didn’t. Not even when she saw the car in her friend’s driveway.

It was a bright red BMW convertible and while she didn’t place it immediately, it certainly looked familiar. Her first thought was that it was Becky’s ex, perhaps over to pick up or (hopefully not) drop off the kids. But that didn’t seem right. They always met on neutral ground for that, so far as Chelle knew, and besides, it was getting late.

Maybe the blonde had a date? The idea made Michelle feel strangely uncomfortable but it was hardly out of reason. Becky was beautiful even after having those kids and had a charming and infectious personality. Hell, she had certainly entranced her when they first met!

She should have left it there. But she had walked this far and was too worked up to just give up. She decided that she would approach with caution and if it were actually a date and not just some friend stopping by, she would offer the bottle she brought, then politely leave and maybe, finally, have the strength to be done with this secret side-life she had been juggling.

She got closer to the house and heard voices in the back. There was a slight echo and she realized that someone must have been in the hot tub.

“So a date then. Definitely a date. That or she has some other girlfriends I didn’t know about.” She thought.

Her hand reached up to knock on the door, but instead went to the knob, and tested it. The door opened. And Michelle stepped inside.

The interior of the house was spacious and dark, lit only by a few mood track lights and at least one candle that she could smell. She remembered that candle. It sat on the kitchen counter, right near where Chelle had last been fingered and eaten out by Becky while she talked on the phone with Leman. They say smell is closely associated with memory, and that one made her even more hot.

She knew it was crazy to be in here. She was going to get caught and that would be bad, but curiosity was pushing her towards the large glass patio doors that looked out on the backyard. There were privacy tall fences on three sides but from there she would be able to see just who her friend was spending the evening with.

But before she had the chance, the patio door swung open and her blonde friend stepped in. She was wearing her favorite green bikini and her skin and hair were wet. She didn’t see Michelle at first because she was talking to whoever was in the hot tub. But then she closed the door and lay eyes on her friend with a startled jump. Michelle thought Rebecca might scream but she didn’t, and for that she was thankful.

“Chelle, what the fuck are you doing here? You scared me.”

“I... I’m sorry.” She stammered. For a moment she was simply drinking in the sight of her beautiful friend wearing that same bikini she had the day they met. She tried to recover.

“I, uh. I brought you a bottle of wine. I wasn’t planning to stay or anything but it had been awhile since we talked and I knew you didn’t have your kids and...”

“Chelle, I’m on a date.” the blonde answered, matter-of-factly, and motioning towards the backyard.

The brunette’s sighed. “I know. I’m sorry. I’m just gonna leave this bottle of wine for you and we can catch up later, ok?” And then she asked the question that, had she not, might have changed everything that came after:

“Who is it by the way?”

“Todd. From the gym, you know?”

Todd! Now she knew where she had seen the gaudy red convertible outside. It had belonged to her personal trainer. Well, her ex-personal trainer actually, since she had quit the gym after that day when he had practically torn her pants off and had his way with her. I mean, it wasn’t as bad as all that but it had been embarrassing, hence her never going back and having to face him.

“Oh my God, you’re fucking Todd? How long has this been going on?” She asked, her face suddenly flushed. Why was she angry?

“Hey, I tried to keep it professional, but the other day the power went out at the gym during our session. Todd closed the place early but I stayed.” The blonde shrugged and grinned.

That certainly sounded familiar, but hearing it from her friend so nonchalantly just made her feel even cheaper. She truly had been just a notch on that big meathead’s weight belt after all. And just what did that make her with Becky?

“Look, I don’t know why you’re surprised. I’ve told you many times girl, Mommy has needs. And while he’s hardly boyfriend material, the man does have some uses. And besides, it’s not like you haven’t fucked him.”

Now anger and shame surged in Michelle. “He told you??”

Rebecca just smiled and stepped closer to her friend. They were in arms reach now. “No. You just did.”

Humiliated, Michelle turned to go, but an outstretched hand stopped her.

“Hey look, Chelle. I’m sorry. Listen.” Her hand lightly slid up her friend's arm, and in spite of herself, Michelle welcomed the touch.

01BarbieHadBigCock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
01BarbieHadBigCock

She turned to her friend, whose body was now practically pressing against her.

They had fallen into an intimate space without even thinking about it. “I have an idea.”

The blonde was grinning, her freckled face and green eyes alight with mischief. Somehow, Chelle knew what she was going to say before she even said it, but it was still a shock.

“How about we go give him a night he really won’t ever forget? It’s not like we’d be doing anything we haven’t already done, after all. We‘d just be doing it together!”

Chelle’s resolve was already weak but she knew she had to stop this. The thing with Todd had been a humiliating one-time weakness. Her activities with Becky, well, that was something she was still trying to define. But combining the two behind her boyfriend’s back could not be anything but wrong. She opened her mouth to say as much, but when she did her lips met the soft pillows of her blonde friend's mouth and she was lost. And when the blonde’s hand snaked under Michelle’s skirt and found her bare, dripping pussy, fingers delicately sliding inside, she knew protest was useless. And what she had said about this not really being anything new? Well, that was starting to make a lot more sense...

The tote bag fell to the floor, and Michelle didn’t even care what might or might not have rolled out.

---------------------------------------------

When Todd finally came inside and found the two gorgeous women kissing and groping themselves, he had exclaimed rather rudely, but other than that, not much was said. Even someone as thick as he could see what was happening and knew enough to shut up and let it happen. Rebecca led each of them by the hand to the bedroom, and when she got there, her hands reached around and untied her bikini top, freeing her gorgeous enhanced titties. Her bikini bottoms followed as she was wasting no time. She then turned, fully naked, and lifted Michelle’s brown dress over her head, discarding it elsewhere before giving her another slow, passionate kiss that made her melt. Then, finally, the blonde turned her attentions to the man in the room.

Chelle was glad for the way Rebecca was taking charge, as she couldn’t imagine doing it herself. Todd was already shirtless from the Jacuzzi, and Chelle once again marveled at his chiseled body. The blonde then fell to her knees before the man and started to undo his too-short swim trunks. Before she went all the way, she turned to Michelle and said: “Come down here. Let’s get him warmed up.”

Almost in a trance, she followed. Todd clearly didn’t need much warming up as the head of his cock was almost bursting from his pants. As the blonde removed his trunks and his dick sprang free, Chelle was momentarily surprised. It was the same cock, of course. That almost comically big mushroom head was a giveaway, but it seemed somehow longer and thicker than the somewhat stubby tool she had taken in her pussy and ass that day in the gym. Granted, she had only a short time to see it then, but it still seemed somehow more impressive. She would learn why later.

As the blonde sucked his prick between her lips, Chelle watched in wanton curiosity seeing her lover with another man for the first time. Rebecca struggled to fit the big cockhead in her tiny mouth and instead mostly licked all around the edges and the shaft. Michelle realized that even though she had let Todd fuck her in both her other holes that frantic day, she had never sucked his dick. She had the absurd thought that somehow that seemed backward in this day and age when the younger generation seemed to treat a blowjob like a handshake.

While the blonde administered to the head and shaft, Michelle moved down to lick and suck his big balls. They were already tight against his body and she wondered just how long he would be able to last with both women working at him. Maybe that would be for the best. Get him off quickly and send him home before this got any worse.

The girls switched and for the first time, Chelle sucked Todd’s cock into her mouth. She marveled at the different feel of its ridges and veins. She quickly suppressed the thought that it was the fourth different cock she’d had in her mouth since she started dating Leman, not including his, of course. Thoughts of her boyfriend were going to have to go and she instead focused on the (blow)job at hand. With some difficulty, she sucked him steadily, giving the pressure she knew he would love while her friend licked his balls below her.

When they switched again, the blonde resumed licking the man’s shaft when all of a sudden Chelle was not exactly surprised but nonetheless perversely disappointed to hear Todd cry out and see a huge wad of cum fire up and land on the bridge of the blonde’s nose. He quickly grabbed his own shaft and tried to make the best of it, shooting more hot white jizz on both girls. Michelle felt it in her hair and on her cheeks, but most of it was aimed at Becky’s heaving tits, which she had to admit were the most appealing target for a guy like Todd.

After he was done, she looked at her splattered friend and smiled. The two met with a kiss and soon both were eating the big man’s cum from each other’s bodies. Then, as if he were used and then forgotten, the girls moved to the bed as they had privately many times. Todd must have picked up on it because he said (between gasps,) “Somehow I don’t think this is you guys’ first time doing this,”

Excited to have her friend in her arms again, at last, Michelle kissed down her soft, beautiful body, taking time to lap up a stray pool of jizz that had collected in her navel as she moved down between her legs. She drank in the scent and taste of Becky’s sex as her tongue found her clit and began to softly lap at it.

The blonde cooed and cried out: “Oh Chelle... Oh, Chelle..” as her body writhed beneath her. Michelle’s own pussy burned with desire, but she knew her friend would have a turn soon enough, even if Todd had finished early. Her ass wiggled temptingly in the air as she moved expertly between her friend’s legs.

And then, unexpectedly soon, she felt the bed shift and two big hands on her hips. And then her breath hitched as something very thick pushed into her aching pussy from behind. Todd had clearly recovered in record time. She moaned at the brutish intrusion but nonetheless welcomed it.

“Good thing I took my magic pill tonight before tonight.” He said, cocky as always. “But man, I had no idea it was gonna be this useful.”

So that was it. He had taken Viagra or some other erection enhancer. That explained the difference in size, and the fast recovery. She had heard wild stories about people having “Viagra Parties” and going all night, but even in her wildest moments, she hadn’t expected to be center stage.

The big man began to fuck Michelle while she continued to eat her girlfriend’s pussy. The blonde’s eyes were open now and she was watching the display before her with pure lust.

“This is so fucking hot.” She gasped. “Sooo fucking hot.”

Michelle had two fingers in the blonde and now slid in a third while she sucked on her clit. The pounding she was receiving from behind was messing up some of the subtlety of her technique, but her friend didn’t seem to care. She had thought that the first time she came she wanted it to be against Becky’s mouth but the big knobby member pushing in and out of her vagina from behind was hitting her clit and walls just right and she knew it was a lost cause.

She cried out with an orgasm that was far less reluctant than her first time with Todd, but no less powerful. The sight of her trembling and clenching below him must have again been too much because the next thing she knew, Todd was tense again and groaning as his cock spasmed inside of her, blowing wads of hot cum into her unprotected pussy.

“Great,” she thought, “Now I’ve let this guy cum inside me.”

The bed shifted again and the blonde took the cue, moving up and turning Chelle over on her back, she dove down and started licking out the brunette’s sloppy quim, lapping up the hot cum just deposited by their lover. The whole scene was so hot, so incredibly wrong and nasty, and Chelle felt so unbelievably alive. The guilt she had been feeling for so long was nowhere to be found at that moment. It was just bodies, heat, mouths, cocks, pussies, and cum.

Even though he had come twice, Todd’s absurd member still looked mostly hard, and she could see her own fluids glistening on it as she enjoyed the oral attentions of Rebecca. Todd contemplated the now inviting ass of the blonde for a moment, but then moved over to Chelle and straddled her chest, his root resting between her tits. They were by no means large enough to titty fuck, but he still slid them between the cleft and towards her mouth, which she opened dutifully.

“I just need a little help.” He offered, before shifting again to where his balls were hanging over her face. Without missing a beat, she sucked his sack into her open mouth, causing the man to moan in appreciation.

She could feel a steady pressure in her vagina and soft but urgent licks on her clit as the blonde continued her work. As thrills shot through her body, her inhibitions fell even farther, and she found herself licking down the man’s sack to the space beneath.

Her tongue snaked out and touched his asshole, and Todd cried out: “Oh God, that’s good! You are one nasty girl, Michelle!”

Hearing him say it almost ruined the moment, but she gave him a few more licks before moving back to his balls and shaft, which were now appreciably much harder. She thrilled at tasting her own juices on it and wondered when Becky’s would join it.

He must have read her mind because he got up off of the bed and moved around behind the wiggling ass of Becky. The pressure in Chelle’s pussy felt greater and soon another orgasm wracked her body. Amidst that pleasure, Todd again came close to ruining the mood when he asked from behind Becky: “So Michelle, does your friend take it in the ass like you do?”

The blonde quickly came up off of her friend’s pussy and said: “No, I do not. And don’t you dare try either!”

She then looked back at her embarrassed friend with a look of incredulity at the new information that her friend had been ass fucked by her former trainer. Blushing, Michelle shrugged and pushed her friend’s head back down. Todd wasn’t going to press his luck so instead, he mounted the blonde from behind, the same as he had her friend. Becky moaned against Chelle’s pussy as she was penetrated by his stubby, thick cock. Soon the rhythm and the pressure between her thighs resumed as her friend went back to work.

Michelle watched in a daze as her friend and lover was fucked by the big trainer with the gorgeous body, all the while the blonde kept time on her own pussy with her tongue and fingers.

At one point she heard Todd ask under his breath “How many do you have in her?” Chelle didn’t hear the reply from Becky but Todd’s, “Damn...” reaction told her as much as the mounting pressure and friction inside that it must have been a lot.

She wanted to come again and she started to buck her hips against what, for all she knew, was Becky’s entire hand inside of her well-lubricated and cum-filled pussy. She fought for the orgasm as her friend began to shudder with ecstasy from the fucking she was receiving from Todd. The blonde cried out but did not quit the motion with her hand as she came and that allowed Michelle to finally reach her peak. It was the strongest of the night, and was in the running for one of the best she could ever remember.

Todd once again failed to last very long, though who could blame him given the sight of the two beauties at his disposal writhing and moaning with orgasm beneath him? He pulled out of Rebecca’s well-fucked pussy and without ceremony began shooting another surprisingly large load over the blonde’s back. A stray wad even landed on Michelle’s lower belly.

Spent, Rebecca crawled up and was immediately embraced in Michelle’s arms. Chelle had a thought that she might never want to let her go, and she stove off the thought of what that might mean for her.

Todd’s pharmaceutically-enhanced stamina had apparently reached its limit and his alpha male tendencies set in as he watched the girls in their loving embrace. He excused himself and went into the adjacent bedroom and soon Michelle heard the shower turn on. She expected that he probably wouldn’t stay after he was done and for that, she was thankful.

They lay there in silence for awhile, enjoying the moment before Michelle finally broke it by asking: “So how many fingers did you have in me just then?”

Rebecca giggled at the absurdity of the question. “Um. All of them. You didn’t seem to mind and it was easier on me. How did that feel?”

Michelle didn’t answer but instead let out a laugh that provided all the answer Becky needed. The mood quieted again and after a few moments, Michelle again spoke:

“I think Leman is cheating on me.”

Becky moved up on an elbow at this and stared at the brunette with a look of incredulity. She then said something that hurt to hear, but was absolutely true:

“Darlin‘, if he isn’t, he damn well should be at this point.” Her arm, attached to the hand that had been inside her moments earlier, waved around the sex-redolent room for emphasis.

Michelle didn’t know whether to laugh or cry just then, and ultimately she did neither. Instead, she wrapped her arms around her lover and began to submit to her exhaustion.

She told herself she would think about it tomorrow.

Note: My apologies to those who have followed this saga for the long period between chapters. I have written some other stories with different characters that I am excited to publish, but I wanted to get this one out first. If you are a fan of Michelle's adventures, I assure you than I am not done with her and the others, but I need a break from them. I hope you will enjoy the new stuff as well. As always, thank you for your interest and your feedback!

Published 
Written by lemanruss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments