Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cozumel Adventures, Part I

"We went to celebrate ten years, but things happened . ."

35
13 Comments 13
13.2k Views 13.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
My wife and I checked into the hotel, after a long flight to Cozumel. We were both bushed and I was looking forward to turning in for the night. As were checking in, a very beautiful young lady, probably in her early twenties, was also checking in. I did my best to mind my manners, but I couldn’t help but notice her lovely form, as she sported a very low cut, and very short, sundress, which showed off her best assets and her figure.

I glanced in her direction as she signed the guest card as I waited for the clerk to hand me my guest card. She gave me a quick glance and a smiled.

“Thank you, Mr. Jones,” the clerk announced as she handed him back the guest card.

“You can call me, Katherine,” she told the clerk. “I don’t much care for formalities.”

The clerk punched a plastic card into the machine behind the desk and then typed in her access code before handing the card back to her. She smiled, thanked him and grabbed her suitcase. She briefly looked in my direction and winked, then walked off towards the elevator.

I looked at the clerk, who, like myself was watching her walk towards the elevator, her heels clicking on the marble floor as she sautéed across the lobby.

“Easy on the eyes,” I remarked.

“Si, Senor,” he responded as he punched in the code for the two guest cards he would then hand to me. I glanced at the number on the cards. Four zero Four.

Mary Anne followed behind me as I pushed a bell cart ahead of us to the room. I unloaded the luggage. Mary Anne said she was going to shower. I told her I’d take the bell cart back to the lobby. So as Mary Anne undressed, I slipped out of the room. As I did, the hotel room door next to ours opened and out stepped Katherine Jones.

“Oh, hi!” she exclaimed as I stepped to the side. I motioned for her to go ahead of me.

“Thanks,” she replied, stepping in front of the cart.

"Nice hotel, huh" I asked.

"Very nice," she replied. "I've heard good things about it."

She looked back, as I pulled the cart behind me. Stepping to the side, she nodded her head for me to pass her. As I passed, I could smell her sweet perfume. The elevator doors opened as we approached it. I slid the cart on to the elevator and she stepped inside beside me. It was a tight fit for the two of us with the bell cart, but I didn't care. I started down at her shoes and well manicured toes.

Suddenly, the elevator lights flickered and the elevator slammed to a stop. We both looked up at the floor indicator light and both floors 2 and 3 were lit up. I pushed on the open door button and nothing happened. I pushed each of the floor buttons and nothing happened.

“Well, this is not good,” I remarked.

I pushed on the emergency call button and nothing happened. The lights flickered again and then two of the four ceiling lamps went dim. Another flicker and the other two went out totally. I tied the emergency call button again and still, there wasn’t a response.

I took out my cell phone and tried to call the hotel. It was at this point, I realized my cell phone wasn’t going to work in Mexico.

Katherine sat down on the bell cart and looked up at me.

“Well," she said, "It looks like we will have to wait until someone comes for us."

I banged on the elevator doors and hollered, 'Hey!" several times.

I leaned up against the elevator wall. I looked at my watch. It was a few minutes after ten. My sweet elevator companion, took out her cell phone. and tried to call the hotel, but cell phone didn’t work any better than mine.

She turned the camera on herself and took a “selfie.”

"I might as well have a photo to remember this," she remarked.

It was hot in the elevator and it didn’t take long for either of us to start sweating. I stuck out my hand and introduced myself.

“What brings you to Mexico,” she asked.

“Ten-year wedding anniversary,” I replied.

“Oh how cool!” Katherine responded, adding, “Maybe one day, I’ll get lucky and do the same.”

I casually unbuttoned the top two buttons on my shirt.

“That’s not fair,” Katherine remarked.

“What’s not fair?” I inquired.

“You can’t be unbuttoning your shirt like that,” Katherine replied.

“Sorry,” I replied, “But it is a little hot in here.”

“Yes it is,” Katherine replied.

Katherine shifted as she sat on the bell cart, re-arranging her long tan legs, pushing the short edge pf her sundress down between her slightly parted legs. I found myself looking down at her long legs.

“Sorry,” I repeated.

I tried the elevator call buttons a third time, with no luck. I looked at my watch and it was almost ten fifteen.

“So what brings you to Mexico?” I asked.

“I wanted to take some vacation. My boyfriend and I split up last week, so I am flying solo and looking to just have a good time,” Katherine replied.

“I guess being stuck in an elevator with a total stranger was not the on the list of things to do,” I remarked.

“No,” Kathrine replied, “But I am not complaining.”

As she spoke, she pulled her dress up, rearranging her legs to the side. Her sundress settled into her lap.

I had to take in a deep breath and exhale.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

The mere sight of so much leg exposure definitely had an effect on my libido. I unbuttoned two more buttons on my shirt, as sweat poured off of me.

Katherine looked up at the elevator lights and then down at the floor of the elevator. one of the straps of her sundress lazily slipped from her soft bare shoulders. Her dark hair was long and beautiful, falling gently on her shoulders and down her back.

"I'm sorry," she remarked, shifting on the bell cart. I could see drops of sweat forming on her chest. I did my best to keep my eyes either on the elevator lights or the floor. It was an uncomfortable feeling, not just because of the closeness, but the stifling heat. After a few minutes of awkward silence, she whispered,

“If you need to get comfortable, I won't mind."

I looked down at my sweat-soaked shirt, which was partially unbuttoned.

"I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable," I replied.

Katherine shifted her position on the bell cart, and stared down at the floor.

“I’m just saying,” Katherine responded, “It is hot in here. If you want to get more comfortable, I have no problems with it."

I unbuttoned the remaining buttons on my shirt and ran my hand over my chest.

“I’m sorry,” I remarked, “I’m a heavy sweater.”

“So am I,” Katherine replied.

“But you look cool to me,” I responded.

“Trust me,” Katherine said. “I’m about to melt in here.”

I tried pushing the buttons on the elevator again. Nothing. After a few more moments, Katherine remarked,

“Fuck it.”

She stood up and silently unzipped the back of her sundress, pulling the straps off her shoulders and allowing the top of the dress to fall off of her upper torso, exposing her white lace bra and wonderfully large boobs, tucked neatly therein.

She looked at me and apologized.

“Now we’re equal,” Katherine remarked, as she sat down on the bell cart, her hands out-stretched behind her and flat on the cart.

“Not hardly,” I replied. “You got a freebie nipple flash and I didn’t.”

Katherine chuckled.

“So you want a nipple flash?” she asked. “Fine.”

She silently slipped her bra straps off from her shoulders and lowered the cups of her brassiere, to reveal her dark areoles and her hardened nipples, perched perfectly atop her 38-d cup breasts. She pinched her nipples between her thumbs and a forefinger, while biting down on her lower lip.

“So what do you think?” she asked, looking up at me.

I couldn’t believe this sweet heart of a young girl would flash me. It was pretty obvious that she was extremely turned on.

“They- they- um, are, they are,” I tried to get the words but but couldn’t.

She chuckled out loud.

“You've seen bobbies before," she replied, as she ran her fingers over her breasts and then cupped them in her hands, gently massaging them as I stood in front of her.

“They’re real,” she said, “Do you want to feel them?”

Oh my gawd! She wanted me to feel them. I nervously declined her offer.

“Come on,” she pleaded, taking my hand in hers and placing my hand on her breast. “They’re real. They like to be touched.”

I ran might finger tips around her areoles and lightly pinched her nipple. As I did, she took in a deep breath and forcibly exhaled.

“I love it when a guy touches my breasts,” she declared. She hummed and added, “…and I love your touch.”

She reached out and placed her hand on the bulge that had formed in my jeans.

“I see we have a problem here,” she said, as she groped me.

“Yes,” I replied, “I have no idea what may have caused that.”

“You don’t?” she asked.

“No, I don’t,” I replied.

“Can I see it?” she asked, her eyes glued to my crotch.

Oh my gawd! She wanted to see my cock. How could I deny her? I couldn’t.

She slowly unzipped my trousers, forcing her hand up under the edge of my boxers and on to my rock hard steel rod. As she gripped my cock, the elevator lights flickered and then, there was a sudden loud bang. The entire elevator shook.

She quickly withdrew her hand from the confines of my shorts, as the elevator lurched. She pulled her dress up and the straps over her shoulders as I hastily refastened my shorts. The doors to the elevator opened. We were between floors.

The hotel clerk peered in and asked, “Is there anyone in here?”

“Yes,” we both shouted.

“Hang on,” He replied. “I will have you out in a moment.”

The elevator lurched again. Katherine and I both held on to the gold bars of the bell cart. The elevator doors closed and then opened again, this time as the elevator leveled off on the first floor.

Katherine stepped out and I followed. The hotel clerk was very apologetic. I looked at my phone. It had been thirty minutes. My elevator companion stealthily slipped away as the clerk continued to apologize and a gaggle of hotel patrons asked if the elevator was back in working order.

I searched for my elevator companion, but she was gone. I took the stairs back to hotel room, where I found my wife fast asleep on the bed. I slipped into the bed beside her.

“What took you so long?” she murmured.

“I got stuck in the elevator,” I replied.

My response was met by deep breathing and then a snoring sound, as I stared, frustrated and mad, at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and thought about my elevator companion. . . . 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments