Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cozumel Adventures, Part II

"Cozumel was supposed be out tenth anniversary celebration. It became more than that. . ."

26
8 Comments 8
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
As I lay in bed, in our hotel room, in Cozumel, next to my slumbering life-partner of ten years, staring at the ceiling, I grew increasingly frustrated. I was horny and she was counting sheep. This was not how I envisioned a ten-year celebration.

I looked at the clock. It was midnight. Outside our fourth floor balcony I could hear the sound of reggae music and people laughing. I slipped out of bed and out on to the balcony. It was a warm spring-time night and the beach wasn’t far away. I looked up and could see the stars twinkling in the night sky.

Suddenly, a female voice from the balcony next to ours called out,

“You should put on some clothes.”

I looked to my right and she was standing not more than a few feet from me, leaning against the balcony railing, holding on to a beer. It was my elevator partner, the young girl I had seen at check-in. Katherine Jones.

The soft lighting of the hotel courtyard below and the exterior lighting of the hotel cast a soft shadowy affect across the balcony. Even so, I could see she was still wearing her very sexy and short, off-the-shoulder, white sundress.

“I probably should,” I responded. “But it’s a warm night.”

“Yes, it is,” she replied, taking a sip from her beer.

“What are you doing up so late?” I asked.

“What are you doing up so late?” she shot back.

“I was looking to see who was having so much fun out here,” I replied.

“In your underwear?” she asked.

“Like, I said, it’s warm out here,” I replied.

“Do you want a beer?” she asked.

I did, but I knew the only way to get one would either involve me catching a good toss in my direction or going next door to her room. Neither prospect appeared like a good idea, so I politely declined.

“I have plenty,” she pressed. She was making it hard for me. I told her I would take a “rain check” on the beer.

“How long are you here in Cozumel?” I asked.

“Five days,” she replied.

“What are your plans?” I asked.

“Drink a lot of beer, lay out and work on my tan and drink some more beer,” she replied. “So what are your plans?”

“Maybe some fishing, hit the beach, drink some beer,” I replied.

She shook her head up and down, as if she understood.

“Well,” she replied, “I am going to turn in. I’ll see you in the morning.”

She stepped back into her room and I was left alone in my thoughts. After a few minutes, I retreated to the sanctity of the bed, closed my eyes and went to sleep.

The crowing of a rooster woke me up. The sun was beaming through the open window curtains. My better half was already in the shower, so I stepped out on the balcony and looked around. I glanced down and observed a row of beach chairs lined up in the courtyard. Each chair was decorated with a bright, colorful beach towel and a row of beautiful young ladies, all laying on their stomachs, their bikini tops unfastened.

It was going to be a good day. I showered quickly while Mary Anne got dressed. She wanted to go shopping. Of course, I did not. We agreed to share some breakfast.

There was a market nearby and Mary Anne said she wanted to check it out. As we walked through the market, I couldn’t get my mind off the beautiful, half-nude, courtyard chiquita’s back at the hotel. The market seemed like a pretty safe place, very crowded with tourists. I told Mary Anne I wanted to go back and chill out at the pool. To my surprise, she was perfectly fine with my idea.

“Do you mind if I stay and shop?” she asked. I didn’t have any problem with her shopping.

I couldn’t get back to the hotel fast enough. I quickly changed into my swimming attire and grabbed a towel. I headed down to the pool area, which was jam-packed. I tossed my towel on to an empty chair that I managed to find in a corner area of the courtyard and then headed into the water, which felt good, since the tropic heat was almost unbearable.

After more than a few minutes of enjoying the warm water and a bevy of scantily clad women lounging about by the pool, I decided to grab a beer and take in some of the sun rays. One beer turned into two, then into three.

I looked at my phone. Mary Anne said she had run into some friends from the States that she hadn’t seen in years. She said she was going to arrange for us to share a dinner together. I texted her back and asked her to make it a late dinner.

Suddenly, a shadow fell across my legs. I looked up and saw it was Katherine Jones, my beautiful sundress babe. She had on a see-through wrap and a white bikini that didn’t leave much to the imagination.

“So how about we share a beer?” she asked.

“Sure,” I replied. “I’m game.”

“Do you want to come up to my room?” she asked.

“Sure,” I replied, swinging my legs off of the chase lounge. Neither of us said a word as we made our way up to her room. As soon as her hotel door room closed, she pressed her tight little body up against mine, grabbing my hands and holding them over my head as she stared intently into my eyes. She bit down on her lower and looked down at my crotch.

“I want to feel your cock in me,” she whispered, still holding on to my hands. She dropped one hand behind her neck and untied her bikini top, allowing the ties to fall free, and the top of her bikini to fall from her breasts.

I silently slipped my hands down to her sides and along the edge of her wrap, gently tugging on the knot, as she pulled her bikini top off. The wrap joined her bikini top on the floor, as she stepped back and took my hand, leading me to the bed. I quickly shed my shoes, socks and my clothes.

I slipped on to the bed beside her, as she pulled off her bikini bottoms, revealing her cleanly shaven bright pink pussy, gleaming with small droplets of moisture.

IsabellPetite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellPetite

I gently kissed her flat stomach as she pushed my head downward.

“Kiss me,” she pleaded. I slowly worked my way past her navel, spreading her legs with my hands. As I worked my way towards her honey pot, I could feel her hand grip my cock and squeeze it, her other hand cupping my balls.

I slipped my hands into closer to her pussy, running my fingers along the outer folds, which elicited a deep soulful moan of pleasure. I gingerly slipped a finger into her pussy. Her legs quivered as I slowly moved my fingers over the hood of her labia.

I slid my tongue along the outer bands of her pussy. She had a sweet but musty aroma, one that drew me in to her lovely flower like a bee looking to pollinate. I gently sucked on her hood and flicked my tongue back and forth as I worked my fingers around her love box. I put my entire mouth over her small hood and hummed.

“Oh! My Gawd!” she cried out, her fingers gripping my head, holding it in place. She beat on the bed with clinched fists as her entire body convulsed. Her eyes were closed, but flickered open, as she lay staring at the ceiling. I declared her ready and re-positioned myself.

I slowly slipped my circumcised nine-inch cock into her pussy, as she dug her fingers into my thighs. She grunted when our pelvic bones crashed into each other, my cock buried deep inside of her. With each of my hip thrusts, she let out a deep audible breath, as I worked my cock back and forth. I could feel the walls of her pussy clamping down on my cock.

It didn’t take a lot of work. Sweat beads formed on her forehead as I leaned forward over her, rhythmically pumping my cock in and out of her pussy. Her hands found their way to my shoulders, as she shook and cried out, “Fuck me! Fuck me harder!”

I gazed down at her angelic face. Her pink lips begged to be touched. I slipped my mouth over hers; our tongues flickered back and forth in uncontrolled passion. I could feel my balls tighten. I shot my first load deep inside of her. She trembled. I unloaded again and again, as she shook uncontrollably, digging her fingers into my upper back, gasping for a breath.

Her face turned a flushed-red and then went ashen-white as an overwhelming orgasm rocked her body. Her eyes, those dark brown eyes, rolled white, then closed.

“Are you OK?” I asked.

“Yes,” she breathlessly gasped, still holding on to me, her fingers digging deeper and deeper into my back.

“Go easy,” I instructed. “I am married.”

She quickly loosened her grip and apologized. I slid out of her and on to my back beside her, as she re-positioned herself beside me, tossing a leg over mine and leaning in to me.

“You are so great!” she whispered. “I can still feel you.”

I placed my arm around her and pulled her in close, kissing her cheek.

“You’re not bad yourself,” I replied.

“I needed that,” she affirmed, running her hand along the side of my check and chin, gently stroking my face. Her touches were reassuring and nice. I never got that type of response from my wife.

My cock twitched as she slid her hand down and felt it.

“You’re wonderful!” she remarked, “I think I could lie here all day and have you make love to me!”

“I could very easily do that,” I replied, “But my wife probably would not approve.”

“She is a very lucky woman,” Katherine remarked.

“I love her very much,” I replied, “But we’re not as sexually active as I would hope or want.”

My bed mate smiled.

“Her loss, my gain,” she remarked, gripping my withering cock in her hand.

I couldn’t believe the spontaneity and passion this young nubile was able to muster. She had an insatiable thirst for sex. Two hours later I stumbled out of her hotel room and next door to mine. I collapsed on to the bed.

I never heard Mary Anne come in to the hotel room. I felt her nudging me, asking if I was ready for dinner. I stretched my arms out and looked at up the ceiling. Was my mind playing games on me? Had I really done what crossed my mind? As I stretched, I realized my body had done things I had not done in years.

I showered and try to put the obvious out of my mind. Mary Anne showered and changed into a very sexy cocktail dress, which showed off her girlish figure all too well. Ten years had not changed much for her and she knew just how to dress to attract the looks. She definitely had my attention.

As we walked to the elevator, another familiar form appeared behind Mary Anne and me as we waited for the elevator. I smiled as she approached and did my best to avoid any eye contact.

Mary Anne checked herself in the lobby mirror as we waited for the elevator.

Ding.

I motioned for Mary Anne to go first, and then motioned for our next door guest to get on the elevator. I stood silently next to Mary Anne.

“I love your cocktail outfit,” our elevator companion remarked, taking note of Mary Anne’s stylish look.

“Thanks, “Mary Anne politely responded. “I like your outfit as well.”

Ding. Ding.

I stepped from the elevator, my arm around Mary Anne’s waist. As we walked out to the valet, I did my best to put the day’s event out of my evil mind. The warm air was tantalizing. As we settled into a taxi, Mary Anne’s accidental panty-flash and sweet perfume, stirred the emotions in me. As she put her hand on my inner thigh, she leaned over and whispered,

“Watch this.”

She hiked up her dress, slipped off her panties, rolled them up into a ball and then tossed them towards the dash. I could see the wide eyes of the cab driver in the review mirror, just after Marry Anne’s panties hit the dashboard.

The cab driver didn’t say a word. Mary Anne was like that; she enjoyed seeing others surprised. She grabbed my hand and shoved it under the leading edge of her very short cocktail dress as she spread her legs and our cab bumped along the rough roadway. She pushed my fingers towards her pussy. I didn’t say a word. I didn’t need to. I knew my wife very well. 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments