Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Driven to cheat

"The start of an online affair"

6
2 Comments 2
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.8k words 3.8k words
I began my online persona almost twenty years ago.

My first computer was a desktop, which means it and peripheral equipment took up most of my desktop. I enrolled with a very popular service which had chat rooms as part of their offering.

I quickly became a regular in a couple of the chat rooms, bantering and joking primarily with the female occupants. A few became actual friends and we chatted about our spouses or significant others, our jobs, all the things that comprise our everyday lives.

I hit it off really well with a married lady named Angie. I'm married as well and had been for five years.

We started sharing more intimate details of our lives and began exploring the joys of cyber sex. I liked her responsiveness to our scenarios, and she said she enjoyed my creativity and willingness to go 'outside the box'. Honestly, soon all I could think about was finding a way to get 'inside the box'.

I learned that she was unsatisfied in her love life with her husband. She and he were unable to have children and I think that may have contributed to their marital stress. As for myself, a humdrum sameness had set in. On the occasions when I mentioned spicing things up a bit I got little encouragement. Things were, as they say, very vanilla.

I learned that she lived in an adjoining state, so geographically it was possible to actually meet.

I'm a trucker by trade, so meeting was not just possible but very manageable. We kept chatting and I was thinking of how to pull off a meeting while keeping things on the down low and not getting in trouble with my dispatcher. The town she lived in was on an interstate, so that was no problem. It however, was not a destination, just a town I went through on the way to somewhere else.

We finally decided to meet, the attraction becoming just too strong to resist. We both had an itch that badly needed scratching and couldn't wait to see if we could help each other out.

On the agreed day I hit town and parked at a truck stop.

I hit the shower, taking time for a really good cleanup to wash the road grime away. I was as shiny as a new dime when I called her. She sounded a little nervous to finally hear my voice. This was before cellphones and smartphones became ubiquitous so we were relying on the trusty payphone.

She said she could be there in fifteen minutes. I gave her my description and told her where I'd be waiting. While I waited I had time for the inevitable second thoughts. Did I really want to go through with this? Was this something that could blow up in our faces, bring about serious damage to our respective marriages? Had I finally completely lost my damned mind?

I was still running down the list of self-questioning doubts when an SUV pulled up in front of where I was standing.

Behind the wheel was a very trim lady wearing a denim summer dress, her tanned arms showing. Her smile was very open and friendly. Her hair was brunette, long and loosely curling as it framed her tanned and somewhat narrow face. Her cheekbones were high and almost chiseled with flat cheeks and a wide generous mouth. There was a sprinkling of freckles across her nose and cheeks. Her lips were spare, not plump and over full but very nice. Her teeth were very white and straight, though somewhat large. Her eyes were green, a lighter shade reminiscent of jade I've seen.

She looked like she would have been totally at home on a ranch or farm. I imagine she could pull a trailer load of hay or drive the tractor that bailed it. I saw that she was tall as well as slender and thought she'd look really great on horseback.

She reached over and rolled down the passenger window.

"Joe?" she asked, and got my smile in reply. I walked the few steps, opened the door and slid into her vehicle. Her hands were both resting on the wheel and I reached over, placing my hand on her sun-browned wrist.

"Angie, I'm so glad you came. I have to admit, though, I'm a little bit nervous. I didn't actually believe this would ever happen."

"Me either, but I'm really glad I came. I've been wanting to see the man that went with the things you expressed in the chat room. I have to say you're even better than I'd imagined!"

I demurred, saying "Now you're just trying to make me blush." If that was her intent, she was doing a fine job of it. I could feel the blood rushing to my face- and to other places.

"Can we go somewhere a little more discrete?" she asked. I told her that would be a great idea so she put the SUV into gear and we left the parking lot. We drove to a market nearby where we were still in a public area but away from the bustle of the truck stop. I thought that was pretty smart of her, not allowing herself to become isolated with a man she'd just met.

I raised my hand and traced a finger along her jaw line, down the side of her neck. She closed her eyes and allowed her head to fall back. I took her chin between thumb and forefinger and gently turned her head toward me. I leaned forward and kissed her gently, feeling her lips on mine. They were papery dry but very soft, very warm.

She leaned toward me, collecting my kiss in turn. She placed her hand on my upper thigh as she leaned into me. Her fingers were very long and narrow, her small nails a pale pink. This attention very quickly caused a rise in my Levis, one she didn't miss.

Angie giggled and traced a fingertip along my bulging partner and said, "I think someone else is glad to meet me, too!"

"No argument there, sweetness. You have my and his undivided attention!"

"I can see that, Joe. Can we go somewhere and get better acquainted?"

"I saw a motel down the road a little ways. Would that be alright?"

"That, my darlin', would be much more than alright."

We left the market parking area and drove the short mile to the motel. I went inside and secured a room. Finding the room, I put the key in the lock and the door wouldn't open. I jiggled the key, the knob, everything I could think of and that door lock would not yield to me.

Angie stepped close to my side, took the key and tried the lock. Like magic it clicked and we were allowed entry.

"It needed a woman's touch," she said as she smiled.

"Lucky door," I murmured.

She swung the door closed behind her, made the lock secure, and came to me.

"Do you need a woman's touch, Joe?" she whispered into my ear.

"I'm pretty sure I do, Angie."

She stepped into my arms, molding her lithe body to mine, locking her arms around my back, holding me tightly. My hands were on her shoulders, lightly rubbing them. Her skin felt so smooth, almost silky, and so warm. I could feel her pressure through our clothing, her seeming inability to get close enough to me.

We kissed deeply, standing there. Then I started to explore, kissing her cheeks, her eyelids, her ears, her neck, her chin. She was like a cat, arching and accepting my attention. I held her close, my hands also exploring the shape of her, the narrow waist, the flare of her hips, her incredibly tiny ass.

After a while of drinking in each other, enjoying the taste and scent of each other, we pulled apart.

Looking around, the room was no palace, to be sure. It was furnished in a style best described as 'American Transient', utilitarian and no frills. We weren't there for the ambience though, and turned our attention back to each other.

Angie started unbuttoning my shirt slowly and deftly, her eyes locked on mine. A smile teased her lips as if to say "You're mine now, and we're going to play just my way."

She finished and I shrugged out of my shirt. She ran her fingers through my chest hair.

"How do you like my Indian blanket, baby?"

"I like it a lot, Joe." She continued combing her fingers through it.

I reached up and started unbuttoning her sundress. As the buttons surrendered to me her skin was exposed, tan and smooth. She wore a white bra, a very plain one. It held her breasts which were very pale and full, beautifully framed by that simple bra.

I continued, exposing her abdomen, her belly, her white panties. I got to the bottom of that interminable row of buttons and admired the view as her dress was now open, partially exposing her slender form.

I ran my hands along her shoulders, helping the dress to fall away to the floor. she stood there in bra, panties and flip flops, not a sign of embarrassment or shyness.

I undid her bra and thanked my lucky stars it was a front closure, preventing my from fumbling with a rear clasp. I slipped the straps down her arms, revealing her breasts. She had very rounded breasts, not large but quite full, a B cup. Her aureoles were darker than I'd expected, and her nipples naturally protruded like small grapes.

I cupped her breasts in my hands, bent to them, smothered them in light kisses. I felt her shiver, saw the gooseflesh leap up on her belly, so sexy.

I took a nipple into my lips, just holding it for a few seconds. Then I caressed it slowly with my tongue tip, just the barest touch. She tasted wonderful, and her scent was subtle yet very powerful. I circled my tongue around her nipple, feeling it grow firm in my mouth. I swirled my tongue with more pressure now, still slowly.

I reached up and cupped her other breast, feeling it's warmth. I took her nipple between thumb and forefinger, rubbing it between them, gently pulling on it then lightly pinching it. Both of her nipples were very aroused.

Angie had been standing still, soaking up my attention to her breasts. She took a shuddering breath and stepped back a pace. She looked me deeply in the eyes and said, "Joe, you just don't know how badly I've wanted this."

She went to her knees, dressed in just her white panties. She undid my belt, the catch to my jeans, ran the zipper down so slowly I could hear each tooth disengage its mate. She tugged my jeans down and kissed my bulging jockey shorts.

She giggled like a school girl when she saw how aroused I had become.

Angie hooked her fingers in my waistband, slid my jockey shorts down until she'd exposed all but the tip of my cock. She put her lips close, gently kissing my caged cock, teasing my patch of pubic hair with her nose, inhaling my scent.

She gave one more small tug and my cock sprang free, jutting straight outward. She kissed the tip and a small clear thread of pre cum trailed away as she pulled back.

She took my hardness slowly into her mouth, a little at a time.

GinaBear
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaBear

I couldn't believe it when she managed to take me in all the way, her lips wrapped around the base of my cock. That is an event which had rarely been accomplished before.

She pulled back, leaving just the head of my cock inside her warm and wet mouth. Her tongue started to flit and flick around the fringe just as my tongue had tortured her nipple.

She started to lick my shaft from the head down to my tight balls, then she started lapping at them. Her tongue felt divine, like she was bathing me with hot wet velvet. I bent my legs to allow her free access to them, loving her attention.

She started to take me back into her mouth again. I knew that story would have a quick ending at this point, so I raised her up to her feet. I kissed her deeply, tasting myself on her mouth. I kissed my way downward to her breasts again, her belly, nibbling and kissing.

Her panties were not what I expected. I though maybe she'd break out the thongs or at least some bikinis in light of the occasion. She had on what could only be called 'granny panties', not at all tight or revealing, the sides very wide.
They did not mold to her figure, which was quite good.

I went to my knees, slipping those disconcerting silkies down slowly, always mesmerized by the sight of panties rolling down feminine thighs. Her mound was small with just a tiny dark 'landing strip' of hair visible pointing the way toward her petite outer labia. Her inner labia protruded through them, also very petite and obviously extremely aroused. Her pussy was drenched, the silky fluid glistening on her lips. The sight reminded me of nothing quite so much as a sun-ripened peach, bursting with its own delicious juice.

I touched my hand to that fuzzy ripe peach and my fingers were immediately drenched. I put my hand to my mouth and licked her arousal from my fingers as she watched.

I put my hands on her hips and drew her close to my face. I was on a level with her crotch and I wanted to just immerse myself in her. My hands slid down onto her ass and I swear she barely had one! Her cheeks were so incredibly small, and the flesh was not toned but loose.

I was somewhat disconcerted. Everything up to this point had been perfect. We had been like a violin and it's bow, moving in harmony, making rapturous music.

"Okay, the lady hath no ass. What now, varlet?" I resolved to do what every man must do, see the deed through. It was not so much that I was repulsed but surprised, not expecting that she'd forgotten to bring her ass along.

While I was regrouping, I spent my time kissing her dewy mound, along her inner thighs, back up to her belly.

I rose and kicked my shoes off, along with my jeans and shorts which were pooled around my ankles. Ole One Eyed Jack hadn't been thrown off his game a bit. He was still at full staff, sniffing the wind for his quarry.

I led her to the bed, anticipating a long and luxurious session of dining at the mounds, but she took my wrists in her hands and whispered, "Let me, Joe."

"Hmm? What do you want, darlin'?"

"I want you to lie on your back and let me be in charge."

I agreed and got myself comfortable, pillows under my head so I could watch the proceedings.

Angie smiled and got onto the bed on her knees. She straddled me, her long calves clasped tightly along my thighs. She took my swollen cock into her hand and placed it to her opening. She slowly sank herself onto it, just an inch at a time, then raising herself. She progressed this way until she had me completely inside her wet depths. She sat there impaled on my cock, eyes closed, just savoring the feeling of fullness.

Angie started to fuck me, raising herself just a little before settling back down onto my cock. Her rhythm was slow, almost lazy, milking every last iota of sensation from her slow stroking.. I just lay there, enjoying the sight of her using me to get her own sexual satisfaction. She was, in the truest sense of the word, fucking me!

She changed her rhythm, now keeping her pussy glued to me, grinding her sex onto me. Her pressure was incredible, and I could feel my bush buffing her mound, scrubbing against her voracious pussy. She kept on and on, not fast, but incredibly forcefully, sometimes whipping her hips as she circled.

Her breasts swung to her rhythm, an enticing view from my perspective. Her dark aureoles described circles as she continued to grind herself on me.

She couldn't hold out long from the pressure and rhythm. Her breath started coming in gasps, shorter and quicker as she ground. Finally, she threw her head back and yowled like a panther as her orgasm hit her. If there were guests in the adjoining rooms, I thought "Those fuckers will probably be calling animal control!"

Angie never stopped grinding her pussy on my cock, even though after the initial slam of her orgasm hit she lightened the intensity and rhythm. She just seemed unable to get enough of me.

When she brought her head back to level, she fixed her eyes on me and I've never seen anyone look so deeply within me. She was drinking in my gaze the same way she had drank in my cock. Her visage had changed too; no longer was she an average late thirty-something woman, but she looked years younger. I could see the teenager she had been those many years ago. The change was subtle but very profound, and I was amazed.

"Oh Joe," she breathed and laughed a little laugh from way down deep in her sexy chest.

"You just don't know how much I've been needing that, needing you, you sexy sexy man!"

"I'm afraid you've made a mistake, there ain't but one sexy person in here, and she's currently sitting on top of me."

Angie laughed again, and she jiggled as she laughed, and that stimulated my cock which was still hidden within her soaked folds.

"Oh, you poor poor lovin' man, I need to take care of you!" Her eyes sparkled and her smile was brilliant.

"What would you like, Joe? Anything, you just ask me and I'll do it."

I ran a quick mental checklist, thinking how much leeway I actually had despite her declaration. The swinging from a chandelier was out; no chandelier. No sex toys, no leather, whips, chains, dildoes, nothing of the species exotic was in sight.

"I think I'll defer to your good judgement, darlin'". I moved my hips a bit, my cock still rigid within her.

She cooed and wriggled a little, smiling wickedly.

"I know just what you need." I'd have bet at this point she knew the square root of 866,538.

She raised herself very slowly and my cock became visible again. Her lips clung to my shaft as if reluctant to release me. I have to admit some reluctance on my part as well. That had been one helluva fine ride she'd taken on me.

She got on hands and knees beside me, slinking like a panther, sinuous as well as sensuous. She straddled my chest, her ass above my face, and I could see the deep pink of her wet slit, raw from her workout on my cock.

My hands were to my sides, and I was very relaxed yet very aroused. She grasped my wrists in her hands, pinning my arms down. She put her mouth to my cock and slurped my length into her mouth in one fluid movement. I knew she was tasting herself on my cock and that thrilled me.

I raised my head and gathered a tongue full of her juicy peach pussy nectar. I cannot tell you how good that woman tasted; it was pure bliss, ambrosia, nectar of the gods! There was a lot of nectar too, and I enjoyed her musky and raw bouquet with every taste bud I had.

She started to work her mouth and tongue on my cock yet again, nibbling, sucking, kissing it along it's length with special attention to the head.

Angie worked me expertly, bringing me to the edge, then receding time after time, torturing my cock with her mouth and tongue. Everyone should have to undergo such torture at least one in their lifetime.

Finally, I pleaded for her to finish me. I couldn't take it anymore, It was either bust a nut or pass out!

She had me deep in her mouth when the first spasm rocked me and my cum jetted out in a huge gush. She pulled out a little to have room in her mouth for my flow. I came and came, three major jets followed by many smaller spasms.

She didn't spill a single drop but held my semen in her mouth. She turned herself around and kissed me, opening her cum drenched lips and sharing my seed with me. I took it as we ground our lips together. I put my tongue in her mouth, questing for every last bit of my fluid, licking her tongue to get more. I kissed her lips and licked them too.

When this had slowed to light tasting of each others mouths, I gathered her into my arms and we lay like spoons. Her ass was nestled against my damp crotch, my now limp cock lying along the crease of her ass. We drifted off to sleep for a little while, my hand gently holding one breast, the scent of her hair enveloping me.

We awoke after only about fifteen minutes, but that was the most refreshing nap I'd enjoyed in years. She still looked years younger than she had when we'd met. She gave me great big joyous smiles, light familiar touches, and generally made me feel fantastic to be a man.

We showered together, soaping each other and giggling like truant school kids. I toweled her dry, kissing her shoulders as I did so, and she stretched like a cat as I dried her. I especially enjoyed drying between her legs because, dammit, I'm a guy! She repaid me by drying my cock and balls very gently but very thoroughly.

We got dressed again, and I watched her put on those hideous white granny panties. I asked her about them, told her she was too young and sexy to hide herself that way, and she smiled wistfully.

"I guess I've forgotten what it feels like to be sexy, Joe. I've forgotten what it feels like to be desired."

I reassured her that she was in fact sexy as hell and I did desire her, kissing her to emphasis my words.

We left that room, not looking back. We spoke easily on the mile back to my truck, like we'd known each other for decades. I was happy to see her so relaxed, so contented.

I left her with a smile and a kiss, no promises to each other.

When I got home the following week I checked my e-mail. I smiled when I heard the familiar, "You've got mail!"

I told my computer screen, "Damn Skippy, good buddy, I got mail!"

Published 
Written by Taggerdoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments