Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Feels so Good

"Rachel never thought she would cheat on Zachary, but Darvin might prove to be the exception."

15
3 Comments 3
16.4k Views 16.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Rachel Darrach moaned as she furiously fingered her clit. She was nearing her climax and feeling terribly horny. If a man were lucky enough to be in the room with her she'd be a sight to behold. At twenty-four, Rachel was a petite redhead with a body that drew glances from most men. Right now, she was lying down, with her flat belly exposed, her right hand down her athletic short shorts and her left hand caressing and teasing her nipples under her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, because she had been taking some time to unwind and relax after driving for several hours. Her and her ultimate team from western Ontario had taken a road trip to travel to Toronto for a tournament, and while she loved her team members, being cramped in a car for so many hours had left her feeling a little tired.

She had been trying to sleep when her mind kept drifting back to Darvin Kelner. He'd been in the van with her and roughly half of her team while the rest of them traveled in a separate vehicle. At first she felt a little guilty as she had a boyfriend back home. Zachary was kind and they had been together for roughly 2 years. He was perfect in most ways; decently attractive, caring, and always looking out for her. Her friends even liked him, which was great. The only issue was that he was never able to satisfy her in bed, which typically left her to take care of herself.

Eventually she let her mind wander back to a week ago, where at one of their final practices before the upcoming National tournament, she had seen Darvin change his shirt as she was tying up her cleats. He was hot. He had a noticeable six pack, his arms, back and shoulders were all well defined, and his chest was nice too. She felt a small tingle in her pussy. Her personal policy while in a relationship was, "Look, but don't touch." Her boyfriend was a little more conservative in that he didn't look at other women, but she felt he didn't need to know about one of her guilty pleasures. Feeling a little bold, she finished tying up her laces, and then casually turned her back to him. She started doing some arm stretches. She heard him shuffling around his gear as he continued to get ready and decided to make her move. She bent over completely to touch her hands to her toes and stretch her legs. The shuffling stopped, and she smiled to herself.

She was wearing a tank top and a pair of black tights which typically were opaque, but she knew that as she bent over the material around her cute butt would stretch and become slightly transparent. She imagined the view that Darvin would be getting right now, of the tights stretching around her cute ass and the outline of her black thong, which was clearly visible. She noticed a wet sensation between her legs. After a standard ten-count, she switched her stretch to a squat, and the shuffling resumed. She would have laughed, but she didn't want him to catch on that the show had been on purpose. She grabbed her gloves and a disc from her bag, and then turned around.

"Would you like to warm up together?" she asked.

"Sure thing!" he replied confidently with a smile. She was impressed, as she expected him to be a little flustered as he had just been checking her out.

She gave a quick glance to his shorts, though and noticed something else that betrayed his confident demeanor.

"Wow!" she thought to herself. He clearly wasn't erect.  There was just that standard bulge down the leg of his shorts, and she noticed it was particularly thick. She wondered how long it would be at full size and how it might feel inside her. She instantly felt a pang of guilt as Zachary came back to mind. He was a good man, and she probably shouldn't be having these thoughts about someone else. Darvin was just eye candy to her, though. After all, it wasn't like she was going to cheat with him.

Yesterday when they had all packed their bags into the vehicle and started the road trip, she noticed when Darvin happened to claim the seat next to her as they got in the vehicle. Nothing of interest happened, but his scent was intoxicating, and she would often take slow deep breaths. Several conversations took place throughout the drive with her teammates, but they often drifted back to the sport they all loved. They stopped at a few gas stations and a couple of fast food joints as well. As they continued to drive through the night, she figured it would be harmless to lean on him and close her eyes. She never seemed to be able to sleep in vehicles, but it was nice just to lean on him. 

The next morning she woke up to the pleasant sensation of fingers running through her hair and a gentle head massage.

"Hey sleepyhead," Darvin said with a smile, "We're at Tim's, it's time for breakfast."

After breakfast they continued on their journey to the university where the tournament was being held. Since it was Summer several of the residences were vacant, and as part of the tournament fee participants were given dorm rooms to live in for the week.

Once she had settled in she took a quick shower, put on her comfy clothing and then lay down on her bed. Her mind began to bring up images of Darvin without a shirt, the bulge in his shorts and his scent. She fantasized about him and how he might be able to satisfy her, and that's when she started to masturbate.

There was a knock on the door. Rachel panicked.

"One minute!" she yelled. She pulled her shirt down and readjusted the waist band of her shorts. She wiped her right hand off on the side of her bed and rushed to the bathroom to check herself in the mirror. Her face was a little flushed, and her nipples were sort of poking through her shirt. She was glowing a little too. She rushed back into her room, grabbed a yoga mat from her pile of belongings and then set it up in the living area. She then ran back to the door and peeked through the hole to see that it was Darvin.

She took a breath and tried to compose herself and opened the door.

 "Hey Rachel! How's it going?" Darvin said with a smile. He raised his hand for a high five. 

"Oh pretty good, thanks,." she replied, as she instinctively high fived him back. Darvin noticed that her hand was wet but figured she must have just showered, as her hair was a little wet. Then he noticed that her face was flushed, and she looked a little sweaty. Suddenly he was confused as to why she would shower before doing some kind of activity.

"What are you up to?" he inquired.

"Well, I felt pretty gross after driving for so long so I took a shower, and now I'm just doing some yoga and stretching!"

As they closed the door, she walked over to the yoga mat and sat down in a cross-legged pose. Darvin sat down on a sofa and went to scratch an itch on his nose. As he did he noticed a distinctly musky scent on his right hand. He was puzzled as he had no explanation for where the scent could have come from. He instead rub his stubble from the past couple of days with his hand so he could breathe in the scent once more. Though it certainly wasn't the same smell, it brought back a memory in his mind of the first time he had fingered a girl. It suddenly clicked in his mind; Rachel had been masturbating when he knocked! That's why she took so long to answer and why her hand was wet. He also thought he noticed her nipples poking through her shirt, but he hadn't been sure. It all made sense now. Suddenly he was aroused at the thought of Rachel, topless in her bed, with her shorts around her ankles, her fingers buried in her pussy. He wondered if she had a red landing strip, a full fiery bush or if she was clean shaven. He pictured all three and figured it was hot either way. He wondered how well she could continue the lie and decided to quiz her.

"What kind of yoga poses were you doing?" he asked her.

"Sorry, I don't really know the names of them. My friend showed them to me. I guess I could show you though," Rachel answered, with innocent looking eyes and a touch of mischief in her voice. Even before he had asked, she was considering "continuing" to do some poses in front of him, as her attire was perfect for showing off her legs, butt and her belly too, as the shirt she was wearing was fairly loose.

She started with an open leg stretch that slid her short shorts up pretty high on her legs, revealing the inner thighs near her sex. She saw Darvin's eyes glance down and then quickly snap back up to meet hers.

"Impressive! You're pretty flexible," he complimented her.

"Thanks, but I know so many girls who are more flexible!" she answered, following it up with a laugh.

Next she switched to a classic downward facing dog pose. her shirt dropped just a little, exposing her midriff and some of her back, and her butt was high in the air, desperate for attention. When he was sure she wasn't looking Darvin checked our her sweet ass once more.

I'd just love to bend her over like that and fuck her from behind, he thought to himself. Too bad she has a boyfriend.

Rachel had a crazy idea. She knew that she was the eye candy now, and she was wanting to show off a bit. Once more she turned her back to him.  But this time she set herself up to do an inverted pose that focuses on balance. As she flipped upside down, her shirt dropped a little and exposed her belly button. She was looking straight at Darvin, and she tilted herself a little more towards him. As she did her shirt fell down to her chin, exposing her breasts, flashing him.

She made a big scene of it and flipped back over.

"I'm so sorry!" she cried. "I forgot I wasn't wearing a bra! I hope you're not upset with me."

"Of course I wouldn't be upset with you! Accidents happen," Darvin replied casually, yet secretly thrilled.

Once more his cock betrayed him.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

There was no hiding it this time. He went fully erect.

Rachel laughed, "It looks like I'm not the only one who's showing off!"

Feeling bold, she stepped towards him, straddling him slowly as she snaked her arms up around his neck. With their faces fairly close to each other, she whispered to him, "I think it's clear with both find each other attractive."

"What about your boyfriend?" Darvin asked.

"This never leaves this room," she replied.

She still wasn't planning on fucking Darvin of course. She was only going to make out with him, and if she was lucky maybe she could convince him to eat her out and bring her to that orgasm he had accidentally robbed her of earlier.

She leaned her face closer to Darvin's, bringing her lips close to his. She was willing to give him one last chance to back out, although he didn't. Darvin raised his arm and cradled her head and the back her neck as he brought his lips to hers and greedily kissed her. She tilted her head and opened her mouth, and as soon as he followed suit she thrust her tongue into his mouth. Darvin was surprised at how aggressive she was. They continued to make out for awhile, and as it heated up she pulled off her shirt. She could feel his cock, hard as a rock between her legs. His shorts weren't overly thick, and the thin material of her short shorts and thong weren't really leaving much the imagination about his size. Zachary was still a touch longer than Darvin but just barely. Darvin, on the other hand, was noticeably thicker than Zachary. She was sure he was at least two-inches or more thick, and suddenly she was a little disappointed that she might not feel that girth inside her.

She helped Darvin remove his shirt and was rewarded with the sight of his muscular upper body. Her pussy was already wet, but she was fairly sure that she was soaked by then. They stopped and admired each other's bodies for a moment.

"You are so hot, Rachel," he said.

She leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "You're pretty damn fine yourself." Then she bit his earlobe and he shivered with goose bumps. No one had ever done that to him before, but he found it incredibly sexy for some reason.

They continued to make out for a while, and as they did they would thrust against each other, making it clear what they both desired. Eventually, Rachel grabbed Darvin's hand and led him to the dorm room's bedroom.

"I have a confession to make," Rachel said. "When you knocked, I wasn't doing yoga. I was masturbating while thinking about you. I was just about to come when you interrupted.  So now you're going to eat me out until my juices cover your face."

She said it with such confidence that he was a little taken aback. Did she just order him to go down on her? She sat on the edge of the bed, and slid her shorts down her legs. Then she leaned on to her back, raised her legs into the air and hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her thong. She then slid the thong up her legs and once it was free from her feet, she dropped the thong to the floor. She then spread her legs open and looked expectantly at him.

He glanced down and saw that her pussy was clean shaven,except for a red landing strip leading down to it. He kneeled down in front of her, and as he lowered his face to her pussy a familiar scent wafted up to his nose. He dove right in, starting with long slow strokes up the sides of her vagina with his tongue. She was already so wet that he had to pause to drink some of her juices before he continued. He mixed things up a bit; between nibbling on her labia, sucking on and teasing her clit, and sliding his tongue into her pussy, thrusting it against her G-spot. She was so aroused already that she came within minutes. He was blown away, because despite having had women come for him while eating them out before, he'd never had anyone come so quickly. She tasted sweet, and he licked up as much of her juices as he could.

As Rachel came down from an orgasmic high, she tried to remember if any orgasm she had ever had was as good. The only one she could even think of that rivaled it was the first time she came using a vibrator. Darvin had many talents, and she was pleased. She noticed his cock was still hard, and that so much precum had leaked from him that it was now seeping through his boxers and shorts. She decided he had earned his reward.

She got up and dropped his shorts and boxers to the ground, and wrapped her hand around his thick cock. Rather, she tried to. She couldn't get her fingers to wrap all the way around. She dragged her hand over her pussy to cover it in her own personal lubricant, and then began to stroke his cock. She ended up wrapping both of her hands around him and with some occasional hand twists was able to draw several sharp inhales and gasps from his lips.

As she continued to stroke, he announced that he was going to come.

"Not so fast!" she answered, and she immediately grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed hard just in case. When she was certain he wasn't going to cum, she ran her thumb over a drop of precum that had oozed out from the head of his manhood. She smeared it in circles, covering the head of his cock with it and then continued rubbing slowly in circles until the sensation drove him crazy. 

"That's too much!" He said, almost laughing as if he was ticklish. She licked her lips and opened her mouth wide, taking the head of his cock into her warm mount. She couldn't get it much further. She could deep throat Zachary, but because Darvin had such girth, she couldn't even take him halfway into her mouth. She made up for it by allowing saliva to collect in her mouth, then swirling it around the head of his penis with her tongue. When he said he was going to come once more, she stopped, swallowed her saliva, and rose up to kiss him.

"How was that?" she asked with a wicked smile.

"That was the best damn blow job I've ever had, and I didn't even finish," he answered.

 She put a finger to his lips and said, "You mean you haven't finished yet."

She grabbed his hand, and led him from the bedroom to the table in the kitchen area. Since she was so petite, the table effectively came up to the top of her hip bones. She brought him up to the table, wrapped her arms around his neck once more and pressed her naked body against him as she raised herself on to her tippy toes to kiss him gently. She hadn't been planning on letting him fuck her, but right now she was so horny that she didn't care anymore. Zachary could never satisfy Rachel the way Darvin could, and she had every intention of being satisfied.

She wrapped her hand around his cock once more but turned away from him. He looked down to see her cute ass once more. She guided his cock towards her entrance and slid the head of his cock over her pussy several times, teasing both him and herself. He had to crouch a little to allow himself to line up correctly with her. As she fully aligned him with her most intimate place, she thought one last time about Zachary and how she could stop this and maybe save him some pain. As the thought flickered through her head, it was replaced with the idea of never having Darvin's thick cock inside her and pushed against the table with her hands, pushing her ass towards Darvin's hips; her hot, wet pussy gripping Darvin's cock like a glove. She slowly got accustomed to his size, and with a couple more gentle pushes into his body she finally leaned on the table and said, "I'm ready."

Darvin didn't need to be told twice. It was clear that she wanted him to take her from behind and that he should be the one doing the work. He wrapped his hands around her waist and started to slide into her repeatedly. Once he felt she was really getting into the groove of it, he picked up his pace. Eventually he slipped his cock out of her, picked her up and carried her back to the bed.

He grabbed a pillow to set under her butt while he fucked her in the missionary position, pushing against her G-spot. As her legs started to shake, he kissed her as she came. Then he flipped her over and added another pillow under her hips. With her butt raised in the air, he entered her from behind again, thrusting into her over and over again. As she neared another orgasm from the constant stimulation of her G-Spot her pussy was shuddering and gripping his cock adding new sensations to his pleasure. He cried out, "Rachel, I'm going to come!".

She countered with, "If you come in me, you're going to have to eat my creampie."

For a second he was repulsed, but he continued thrusting anyway. As he thought about it, it didn't seem so bad, and he decided to go with it. He picked up his pace and slammed into her pussy as hard as he could. As his orgasm hit, he shot cum into her over and over again, emptying his balls into her.

She cried out an, "Oh Yes!" as she felt his hot cum shooting inside her. She smiled to herself because she knew most guys would be disgusted at the thought of eating their cum out of a girl, but she had convinced this one to do it.

After he slipped out of her, she got up, spun around and leaned in to kiss him once more. Then she reached up to his neck, slowly lay down on her back and spread her legs open.

"Bon appetite!" she said as she laughed.

Darvin went down on her once more, eating that creampie as best he could. Rachel felt she was in bliss. When he finished, they kissed again, and the fatigue from their the earlier traveling and their recent actives suddenly hit her. She snuggled up next to her newly found fuck buddy and closed her eyes.

 

 

Published 
Written by DaleMcQuaid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments